PDA

View Full Version : Micheal Jackson guilty or Inocent

sir2hb
06-13-2005, 07:43 PM
So Micheal Jackson what you guys think

NzProjeKt
06-13-2005, 08:06 PM
MJ Victory Dance (http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/massmediany/mikesvictorydance.wmv)

Mj needs to be put into a mental institute way before they ever consider locking him up... I dont really have a position on the case cause no one knows the truth cept the partys involved... Either way it doesnt really matter anymore... cause the verdict has been announced..

sir2hb
06-13-2005, 08:12 PM
Yea its over but inocent on all 10 counts shit

kilpatty43
06-13-2005, 08:24 PM
hes guilty as shit...and the got off simply bc he's a celebrity...just like oj and kobe...i think that all the jurors that have sons need to send them over to his house since they think hes so damn wonderful...i swear sometimes the justice system sucks...

sir2hb
06-13-2005, 08:47 PM
Yep YOu know he just payed them off

quickdodgeŽ
06-13-2005, 08:52 PM
I think that since none of us actually was at the trial and all we know is what they showed to us in print or video, then we don't know everything that happened. All the evidence pro and con. I'm glad he was acquitted. I, too, think he is weird as shit and has some issues. But, I will be the un-Christian here and not judged him, because 1. I don't know him and 2. I don't know the facts. Later, QD.

USDM TYTE HO!
06-13-2005, 08:53 PM
everyone here says hes guilty but what hard evidence is there that says hes guilty. Yea hes weird and has kids sleep in his bed but that doesnt make him a pedafile. Not saying he is innocent just curious.

Negrodamus
06-13-2005, 09:06 PM
hes guilty as shit...and the got off simply bc he's a celebrity...just like oj and kobe.
What about Robert Blake, the guy that killed emmit till or even fucking lizzie borden or any other of the 1 million united states citizens that has gotten off?? C'mon

Negrodamus
06-13-2005, 09:07 PM
I think that since none of us actually was at the trial and all we know is what they showed to us in print or video, then we don't know everything that happened. All the evidence pro and con. I'm glad he was acquitted. I, too, think he is weird as shit and has some issues. But, I will be the un-Christian here and not judged him, because 1. I don't know him and 2. I don't know the facts. Later, QD.
Preach

quickdodgeŽ
06-13-2005, 09:08 PM
Lolol. True, though. Later, QD.

kilpatty43
06-13-2005, 09:25 PM
What about Robert Blake, the guy that killed emmit till or even fucking lizzie borden or any other of the 1 million united states citizens that has gotten off?? C'mon
thus why i said that the justice system sucks...if youre going to quote me and bash me for what i say at least read my whole fucking post

Negrodamus
06-13-2005, 09:28 PM
^^I did

kilpatty43
06-13-2005, 09:35 PM
obviously not but whatever...im not in the mood to deal with your stupidity tonight

USDM TYTE HO!
06-13-2005, 09:35 PM
the guy getting off with emmit tills murder is just unreal. I just cant believe it. Just to look at his mutilated body was sickening

Brett
06-13-2005, 09:42 PM
He got off cause now he is white :D

kilpatty43
06-13-2005, 10:19 PM
lmao brett

quickdodgeŽ
06-13-2005, 10:29 PM
thus why i said that the justice system sucks...

Why do you say the justice system sucks? I'm not bashing, just curious. As I said earlier, none of us were there to know every single detail. SO how are we to know what really happened beyond AJC and CNN? Later, QD.

kilpatty43
06-13-2005, 10:34 PM
with my experiences in the justice system and the things ive seen throughout my lifetime in the justice system i dont believe that it is efficient enough...too many bad people get acquitted or paroled early...and bc of that too many innocent people are made to suffer...dont get me wrong...it is my dream to be a cop...i want to try to make things better by doing my part but i dont have faith in the justice system at all at the moment and not bc of this trial but for personal reasons

quickdodgeŽ
06-13-2005, 10:39 PM
I understand that. But the only thing I can reply with is: It can't please everybody, ya know. There's always gonna be people that feel(or get) cheated. That's why I don't let any of the shit bother me, that doesn't concern me. You see all those idiots out there at the trial cheering when he was acquitted? Running down the street? Fucking idiots. Who the hell is that delirious as to chase down someone like that? They were crying and hugging each other as if he were their personal family. WTF?!? Later, QD.

kilpatty43
06-13-2005, 10:43 PM
it doesnt get to me really...it just makes me feel for the victim bc i know what it feels like to lose...to feel that pain and anger that the person that hurt you is still out there...it sucks...i believe the system does work but not often enough...

quickdodgeŽ
06-13-2005, 10:46 PM
But how do we know that this boy/mother are the victims and not just scam artists?

I agree with your last statement, about not often enough. Later, QD.

kilpatty43
06-13-2005, 10:48 PM
we dont unfortunately but i do believe even if the boy is not a victim there is at least one somewhere

quickdodgeŽ
06-13-2005, 10:49 PM
And to the moron that started yet another MJ thread,:

1. Put some choices in there that are worth a shit
2. If you're gonna drag someone down, at least spell the goddamn word right

It's.....................P....E....D....O....P.... H....I....L....E

Dammit. Later, QD.

SaraX5
06-14-2005, 12:38 AM
Ok... first and foremost I'm not trying to bash you but only asking you to be a little open minded. First and foremost NO ONE will ever be happy with the justice system and you cant form opinions like when you said :
"too many bad people get acquitted or paroled early...and bc of that too many innocent people are made to suffer.."
you dont know every situation and you won't know details to ever persons case so maybe you shouldn't make such a generalization of maybe 1 or 2 episodes that you know of. Not every person ever being accused or put up to the stand is "BAD" or ultimately guilty of whatever crime they are charged with. You have to learn to use reasonable judgements and someone like you saying that you want to be a cop and be a part of the justice system should already know this. I have a degree in Political Science & Criminal Justice, a minor in Sociology and I'm going to law school in a year.. and to be perfectly honest with you, you have to learn to think critically and not pass quick judgements to make it.

kilpatty43
06-14-2005, 01:47 AM
you think i dont know all that??? come on now...i did make it through middle school, even high school...and wouldnt you know it im now in college...i know more about the cj system than you think my dear...it was my major...ive taken the classes and experienced it first hand from my own personal account with the system...i know the system has its successes...look at scott peterson or the dc snipers or charlie manson, the men who killed those girls in florida etc...i know it wins but my point if you would have read far enough and not gone off at one of the first things i said is that it doesnt win often enough...not near often enough as it should...bc of stupid technicalities and close minded judges / jurors, too many evil people walk free...and i know personally how bad that hurts seeing someone who hurt you walk away so i feel for the victims out there thus where my rage is coming from

SaraX5
06-14-2005, 10:09 AM
OK. Then if you are in college you should know how the criminal justice system works. If there is not enough evidence to convict a person than the criminal justice system would rather let 10 guilty people go innocent than lock up 1 innocent person. Why don't you stop playing the "victim" role and start looking at both sides. Yes, it is a double edged sword but you know what it doesn't seem to that its ALL THE JUDGES & JURORS that are close minded its maybe some "victims" who feel that anyone charged with a crime should go to jail rather than send someone who is proven guilty BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT. To be frank with you it is NEVER a victims case. It is the states case to put someone away if they are a danger to society and can be proven that. If not, why put away someone just cause they are accused of something that they MAY or MAY HAVE NOT done.. you have to look at ALL SIDES before putting shit out. I feel for victims but I'm not going to have a hot headed mentality... whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty. Put yourself in a situation of where you're the accused..

B16a2 Civic
06-14-2005, 10:17 AM
true. we dotn know what happened. from what the news was saying, they say the kid that was up there sounded like he was trained to respond to those certain questions and the mom was no better. i think MJ enjoys the company of children...he may have gone farther, he may not have, but look at it like this to his defense, Mcully Kulkin (sp) and Carlton ( from Fresh prince) hung out with him as young kids and they say nothing ever happened like that or known anything to happen like that, so honestly i cant say either or, but from what i hear on the news, sounded like he didn't do anything this time. But a good point was brought up on a news show yesterday, you knwo MJ was previously accused and they settled out of court with a large sum of money, well the family this time was a low income family so they probably hoping the same thing would happen, unfortunatly, it didn't

kilpatty43
06-14-2005, 10:29 AM
im not playing the victim so fuck you. i simply said that i feel for the victim. and as i said i do know the system works but as i also said it doesnt work near enough. you cannot sit there and honestly say that the system is fair bc it isnt and if you believe that it is then you are hopelessly naive. i know how the system works as well and in this case it i dont think it was done right. i think the prosecutors didnt thoroughly present their case as well as the defense did and that is based on lack of evidence or simply lack to skill in the courtroom. this case was decided from the beginning just like the oj trial. it pays to have money and i firmly believe that. this is the second time he's been tried. just bc he got off both times doesnt mean he's innocent. any 40 yr old man who sleeps in the same bed with little boys is sick.

Shawna
06-14-2005, 10:37 AM
Guilty

SaraX5
06-14-2005, 10:38 AM
FUCK ME??? LOL GROW UP & LEARN TO DEBATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! I really wish you luck in life... I really do. I didn't fuckin attack you so maybe you check yourself before writing a fuck you. READ WHAT YOU WRITE & LEARN TO TAKE CRITICISM. I really think youre hilarious and dead serious when i read your post I busted out laughing cus of who I even started to debate with. You may have had a good point here or there but you threw that all out with your 5 yr old attitude.

uproot
06-14-2005, 10:41 AM
guilty or not he still looks fuckin weird... almost as bad as this guy...

http://img246.echo.cx/img246/2073/brianpeppers5th.jpg

kilpatty43
06-14-2005, 10:42 AM
and thats supposed to bother me? i do take some things seriously esp when it comes to parts of the cj system. i have very strong feelings about it. but you dont know me or anything about me so you wouldnt understand that. so you go ahead and think whatever you want about me. i wont lose any sleep tongiht over it

99SI
06-14-2005, 10:51 AM
The jurors were polled and the majority felt like he was a child molester, however, they couldn't convict him because the state did not prove it BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT. If he is a child molester, the state should have done more work before bringing him to trial and built a stronger case. Since they rushed into prosecution with a half assed case even if future evidence comes out he can no longer be tried for these charges. I honestly feel that MJ is a pedofile, however, molestation just as rape is a very hard charge to make stick without bullet proof evidence.

SLEEK-CRX-SI
06-14-2005, 10:57 AM
I'm sorry but I think jackson is a filing ass! Don't get me wrong some of the accusations are just obsured but I do think he's a little sweet on kids in you know what I'm saying. he'd better watch his p's & q's because I don't think he'll be so lucky next time.

Jaimecbr900
06-14-2005, 01:09 PM
Wow, this subject got hot quick!

I too think in my gut he's guilty. Too much smoke not to be a fire there. This is not the first or second time he's been accused of this. The other times he paid w/o going to court. Sometimes that is looked at as a sign of guilt. Did the prosecution prove its case? I don't know. I wasn't there.

I know this much; I felt he was guilty but I knew he'd get off. It sucks for those of us who think he was guilty, but we have to deal with it. Our justice system is not perfect by far, but it's the only we have right now. The law says that in order for him to be convicted there can not be ANY doubt. Somewhere along the lines the jurors had doubt. That's all it takes legally.

I've never served on a jury. Probably because in the questionaire I always tell 'em I'd be happy to flip the switch....... :D

fawk_you
06-14-2005, 02:35 PM
http://www.grab.com/fun/toons/f/50089

http://www.grab.com/fun/toons/f/50108/

http://www.grab.com/fun/toons/f/50109/

AFshane04
06-14-2005, 05:20 PM
he needs to go to fuckin prison and let some ass-fuckin convict do to him what he did to those kids every day for 10 years then maybe he will come out and not act like such a girl w/ his bodyguards and bandanas to cover up his bleached face and toothpick pointed nose

AFshane04
06-14-2005, 05:34 PM

haha

sir2hb
06-14-2005, 07:09 PM
And to the moron that started yet another MJ thread,:

1. Put some choices in there that are worth a shit
2. If you're gonna drag someone down, at least spell the goddamn word right

It's.....................P....E....D....O....P.... H....I....L....E

Dammit. Later, QD.

As it says \/ \/ I never won any spelling bees

sir2hb
06-14-2005, 07:12 PM
One of the jurys say that they think he is guilty of molesting a child just not that child.

sir2hb
06-14-2005, 07:14 PM
LOL FAWK thats pretty funny Guys at the tattoo shop got a laugh out of it

quickdodgeŽ
06-14-2005, 07:15 PM
you dont know every situation and you won't know details to ever persons case so maybe you shouldn't make such a generalization of maybe 1 or 2 episodes that you know of. Not every person ever being accused or put up to the stand is "BAD" or ultimately guilty of whatever crime they are charged with.

Very valid point. Kilpatty, I'm in the same boat with the way I think about Christian people. I can't stand Christian people because of what about a handful of so-called "Christians" did to me. I'm generalizing all Christians like that. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
06-14-2005, 07:17 PM
he needs to go to fuckin prison and let some ass-fuckin convict do to him what he did to those kids every day for 10 years then maybe he will come out and not act like such a girl w/ his bodyguards and bandanas to cover up his bleached face and toothpick pointed nose

Why don't you join him, moron. Later, QD.

KL_03Mx-3
06-14-2005, 07:19 PM
like i have said before and will say agian death by hanging on national tv

KL_03Mx-3
06-14-2005, 07:20 PM
hey af u got your wish he just called u a name????whatcha gonna do...? not a damn thing cause ur a pussy haha

fawk_you
06-14-2005, 09:10 PM
http://www.bigfatbaby.com/funpages/view.cfm/5367

quickdodgeŽ
06-14-2005, 10:11 PM
^^^ Shut the fuck up. Later, QD.

fawk_you
06-14-2005, 10:43 PM
I posted a link, didnt say shiz. later, ^yours.

AFshane04
06-14-2005, 10:45 PM
someones gotta lil bitch in them, nice

fawk_you
06-14-2005, 10:51 PM
Im not a bitch, just honest- and if the truth hurts- you dont have to listen to what I have to say.

AFshane04
06-14-2005, 10:53 PM
wasnt towards me, so i could care less

quickdodgeŽ
06-15-2005, 04:43 AM
I posted a link, didnt say shiz. later, ^yours.

Oooppss. Lolol. I just noticed that my post was directed towards you. It was sposed to be towards the dude that was talking to AFshane. My bad. Later, QD.

fawk_you
06-15-2005, 02:41 PM
Sal good, thanx. ;)

KL_03Mx-3
06-15-2005, 08:17 PM
sry qd dont want to make you mad jus fuckin with the rich momas boy

ahmonrah
06-15-2005, 10:01 PM

my sentiments exactly....

were any of us actually in the MJ house physically or by "remote viewing" ???
nope. and if we were, proof would be needed if that was the case anyway.
it's just like any trial where someone is accused of a crime, unless technology is created that can access someones memory and replay specific times in someones life. judging is a moot point.

ahmonrah
06-15-2005, 10:06 PM

that and the "old code" was still strongly in effect. back then in emmit tills' day, if a person of color was killed by someone white. regardless of the reason "they deserved it" and then the jury was stacked by similar thinking people so that the accused was let go, in time for dinner. it's like that now still. but crooked cops are the ones that are mostly innocent of murder.

ahmonrah
06-15-2005, 10:53 PM
did MJ do it ?? fuck if i know. do i care ? well if he did it, he just got away wit hit. if he didnt do it....leave his wierd ass the fuck alone!!!!