PDA

View Full Version : TRICK DOG

BABY J
01-08-2007, 11:10 AM
http://www.idodogtricks.com/index_flash.html (http://www.idodogtricks.com/index_flash.html)

Type in a command... underneath in the box when puppy comes up! Commands below....

sit, roll over, down, stand, sing, dance, shake, fetch, play dead, etc.

and...it's also very cute if you type in a command that's not
recognized...!!

Make sure you type in "Kiss" too. but do it last.***

:yes:

BABY J
01-08-2007, 11:10 AM
REPOST!!

thinkfast®
01-08-2007, 11:21 AM
"...it's also very cute"

THATS WHERE I STOPPED READING

BABY J
01-08-2007, 11:22 AM
"...it's also very cute"

THATS WHERE I STOPPED READING

LMAO!!!!! I just copied that from the email I got - never even read it!! LMAO!!! That does look a bit :gay: huh? LMAO!!! :lmfao:

STI LOVER
01-08-2007, 11:33 AM
a bit?? lol

BABY J
01-08-2007, 11:35 AM
^^ I have theat poster hanging up in my living room (serious). :yes:

STI LOVER
01-08-2007, 11:36 AM
oh yea?? lol it is a good poster though.

BABY J
01-08-2007, 11:42 AM
oh yea?? lol it is a good poster though.

Fuck yeah. It's amazing how many people do NOT get it when they look at it though. A lot fo times I get, "The head foundation? What's that?" But the funniest thing was when one of my old Air Force friends came by. She had some change in her pocket, saw the poster and said "I wanna make a donation - but this is all I have. How much do you need?" :D Me my boys looked at each other and just busted out laughing. We had to explain to her why the lady in the pic is licking her lips. When she FINALLY got it she was like :eek: "OH HELL NAH, I DON'T WANNA MAKE A DONATION!!!' We were like "too late!!!!" HA HA. It's okay - she was blonde.

STI LOVER
01-08-2007, 11:57 AM
Fuck yeah. It's amazing how many people do NOT get it when they look at it though. A lot fo times I get, "The head foundation? What's that?" But the funniest thing was when one of my old Air Force friends came by. She had some change in her pocket, saw the poster and said "I wanna make a donation - but this is all I have. How much do you need?" :D Me my boys looked at each other and just busted out laughing. We had to explain to her why the lady in the pic is licking her lips. When she FINALLY got it she was like :eek: "OH HELL NAH, I DON'T WANNA MAKE A DONATION!!!' We were like "too late!!!!" HA HA. It's okay - she was blonde.

:lmfao: hell naw, u should have just unzipped ur pants and been like ok, go ahead and make a donation. lol. then she might have got it faster. but like u said, she was blonde. lol. man that's a classic.

BluesClues
01-08-2007, 12:47 PM
I got it as soon as I looked at it. Damn I thought I was slow

BABY J
01-08-2007, 01:44 PM
I got it as soon as I looked at it. Damn I thought I was slow
You are - but u just got lucky.

~ runs

Tasuki_Civic
01-08-2007, 01:49 PM
haha

Ran