PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Looking for pt/ft job

Johnny4
01-08-2007, 09:27 AM
I am trying to find a local job around the covington or loganville area. I currently work construction and they are really starting to cut back on hours. I am good with ppl and a fast learner.. I am checking around but if ne one knows of someone looking would you please hit me up.. Thanks Johnny

chmura
01-16-2007, 10:39 PM
what can u do construction related?

ksinao
01-16-2007, 11:06 PM
QT. ABC. Best Buy. Circuit City (the one in snellville is hiring a head unit installer). Just apply around and you will get something. Talk to the managers, and call up there alot. Just annoy them enough and most places will hire you.

Johnny4
01-17-2007, 07:16 AM
cool thanks for the info, Currently i work with asphalt in construction but my father has shown me the basics about framing, I am a fast leaner though so you show me something and i can pick it up. other than that i am not sure about, if you have a general area your asking about just ask me and i will let you know if i know how to do that lol. well thanks again you take it easy.

{X}Echo419
01-17-2007, 08:01 AM
typical IA response. www.ajcjobs.com

beat everyone to it ha ha. :rolleyes:

Johnny4
01-17-2007, 09:07 PM
yea someone just had to go there huh, its all good, I have been looking everywhere ajc, ajb.org, career centers and papers gallore lol. Seems everyone wants exp. In a way i am back in the internal loop, need a car for a job, need exp for a job, need school for exp, need money for school, need job for money. ahhhh does it ever stop lol. well thanks man i will keep looking if you need me just hit me up.

chrisdavis
01-18-2007, 12:38 AM
These are the openings for all of our plants. search for the ones in Lithonia, GA

https://www.dartcontainer.com/web/jobboard.nsf/webpostings?OpenView&Start=1&Count=99&Expand=3#3