PDA

View Full Version : Stereo System rip off

kainkauz
01-07-2007, 02:10 AM
He said that he would have the money today and he didnt come through. the house that i went to is his gurls. im playing on going there and i need some help does anyone know where his parents live?

Update: I got a call from him a couple of weeks ago and we arranged for him to give me $200 to call it even for the stuff he gave me. He told me that he is in florida right now and isnt getting back til january 29 but some people said that they saw him last night working somewhere on 124. i called him and he did pick up and he said that he is still there. He asked if he could make payments and send it in a money order. i said thats fine but it seems kind of iffy to me. im thinking he could say he sent it and it got lost in the mail or something and not try to give it to me.

Ok heres the deal. I got a call from this guy named Kota thats all i know. He said that he saw my 17in rims on importatlanta for sale. He asked if i was willing to trade my wheels for his system. Included with the system was 2 12in sony explodes in a box and a 1200 watt and a 600 watt sony explode amp. i said i would do it and i asked if he could meet me somewhere in between the both of us. he said that he would give me gas money to drive all the way to lawrenceville. I told him that he didnt have to give me gas money ill just bring them to him. before i left i called him back and said is all the stuff in good condition and he said its all good there only 3 months old.
When i got there it was a little dark. i looked at the amp and there was only one he said he thinks its blown so he didnt give it to me but he added an old cd player without the harness to plug in the back of it so i dont even know if it works. i put all the stuff in the car and and gave him my wheels and then left. The next day i try to put them in and the subs were to 10in subs. So i call the guy back and he said that he was at work and he said he might of givin me the wrong subs and he would call me when he gets home. He didnt call til 1 am and it rang once then he hung up. i called back twice and no answer and i called about 3 times today and he still didnt answer. I think he did it on purpose and he thought i wouldnt know the difference between 10 and 12 in subs. I think he was lying about the amp too. I drove about 50 miles for that guy to try to rip me off. I dont know what i should do i need a little advice. all i know about the guy is that he said he had a S2000 that ran 11.9 at tunerfest this year and his name is kota.
He isnt answering my phone calls. So im thinking about just driving all the way up there to get my wheels back or for him to give me the stuff he agreed in the trade.

Anyone please give me some advice on what i should do.

2.0civic
01-07-2007, 02:23 AM
if its kotakars or kotacars, he sent me a pm about a trade for my car earlier....i dont know if thats your guy but good luck

kainkauz
01-07-2007, 02:26 AM
HIs name is kota something i dont know his Ia name he just called. thanks though

Sushi
01-07-2007, 03:16 AM
wtf I might know this kid. did you go to his house? or you meet him somewhere?

EDIT: IS THIS HIM??

http://myspace-529.vo.llnwd.net/01012/92/57/1012887529_l.jpg

kainkauz
01-07-2007, 04:49 AM
yea thats him i went to his house

Bballjamal
01-07-2007, 08:42 AM
You should've gotten a bill of sale stating exactly what the trade was for and taken photo documented pics to show what you got in the end! I'd just go down there and be polite at first but knowing me I'd nut up and hit him in the jaw for being gay! But you should save your PM and see if QD or one of the other Internet guru's can get an IP trace from his SN and get that printed out along with what he said he was going to trade! You can always go into small claims court with detailed pictures (showing the correct length of the subs with a tape measure, etc). They may say it's your fault for not checking while you were there but people do randomn dumb shit all the time so as long as you plead your case you might be ok! I doubt he'd let it get to court though! Looks like one to get scared and cough back up the wheels!

blacknightteg
01-07-2007, 09:41 AM
ah shit i know that kid to. come to think of it he called one of my friends up the other day asking if he knew anyone that wanted to buy some 17's off an integra.

aaronfelipe
01-07-2007, 09:49 AM
possibly for a 90 miata or a 90 toyota pick up truck
You already told me that, can you give me more info such a mileage, condition, pics if you have any, the usual autotrader stuff, ya know?
I am guessing you are interested in my CRX, is that correct?

yes the crx, i will get some pics in the morning
Can you please send me the information I asked for?

I don't know if this would help ya'll. I deleted my inbox PMs but first he just PMed me a # and told me to call ASAP. Then he neglected to give me any type or information on the cars and stopped responding after I asked him for what I wanted before I even called him. For all I knew, it could have been a thief trying to get ahold of me for some reason :gay: . NOT saying anything but I always try to be cautios. I wish I still has the other PMs. On the advice, kick his ass since there is nothing legally you can do. He ripped you off.

kainkauz
01-07-2007, 01:07 PM
Since he isnt picking up my phone calls im thinking about leaving him a message and and say i will go down to his house to talk to him at about 6 o clock. I dont know if i should do it though. can you get in trouble for that.

2.0civic
01-07-2007, 01:12 PM
Since he isnt picking up my phone calls im thinking about leaving him a message and and say i will go down to his house to talk to him at about 6 o clock. I dont know if i should do it though. can you get in trouble for that.

leave it at talking and as long as he doesnt say get off my property (bitch move) you should be ok

kainkauz
01-07-2007, 01:16 PM
thats all i wanted to do. i really just wanted to get the stuff he told me.

Bballjamal
01-07-2007, 04:21 PM
Yea unless he says get off my property there's Just come mature to him and there can't be any harrasment compaints or anything. If you kept bugging him though, he does have the right to say harrasment, but you also have the right to bring up what happened to the authorities...

speedyG
01-07-2007, 04:39 PM
damn man that sucks, I hope that everything works out for you. good luck

kainkauz
01-07-2007, 05:39 PM
thanks man he still isnt picking up

drmcivicsi
01-07-2007, 09:06 PM
lol s200 11.9 thats bullshit the kid is bull i know who he is just go to his house and talk to his dad or mom hes a fag

Sushi
01-08-2007, 01:27 AM
Yeah just talk to his parents. His uncle had an s2000 not him, hes always bullshitting. You can try to go his house tommorow Grayson gets out at like 2:10 or something like that so just wait outside his house for him and ask for your shit back. Also try calling from a different number.

blacknightteg
01-08-2007, 08:04 AM
he's not in school. he works up at on the border in the avenues on 124. but doesnt go to school anymore he got kicked out again.

SRCRX
01-08-2007, 02:12 PM
go meet him (man 2 man)

an0therh22
01-09-2007, 02:40 AM
i would love to meet this kid

kainkauz
01-09-2007, 01:57 PM
Id like to but he is too much of a pussy to pick up the phone

StupidBikerBoy
01-10-2007, 02:25 AM
Go to his house and trade your stuff back. Talk to his parents if you have to.

twkg
01-10-2007, 12:56 PM
That kid is by far the biggest liar I have ever known in my entire life. You wouldn't believe the stories he tells.

-Talkn about making almost $18 an hour + tips at Carnettes as a regular emp.

-The s2000 story, he said it was his s2k and he got pulled over going 100 in a 35, truth is that it was his uncle's s2k, he's never been pulled over, and he never had his license.

-He even got a friends car impounded because he lied and said he was getting it worked on at a friends shop....when really he borrowed it and left it at work for too long. So now she's taking him to court for the money to get it out of the impound lot.

All I know is that all of us are fed up with that kid. Good luck getting your wheels back. Maybe me or blackknightteg can be some help since we unfortunately know him personally.

kainkauz
01-10-2007, 04:12 PM
how do you know him and how long. the wheels i traded was going on his girlfriends car he said.

twkg
01-10-2007, 05:24 PM
Believe me when I tell you I wish I didn't know him. He kinda just leaches himself on to people. I only see him every once in a while, but know where he lives, works, and usually hangs out. Kid is 17, has no sense of responsibility, and about to be a father.

Sushi
01-11-2007, 05:37 PM
Have you talked to his parents yet?

Lucky DAWG
01-11-2007, 07:39 PM
i vote kick his ass as well

hes seemingly been taken to court, gotten in trouble with police, and trash talked by everyone out there

wut he needs is a spanking

kainkauz
01-12-2007, 01:11 PM
no i havent gone yet ive been to busy lately.

seksehowy
01-12-2007, 01:35 PM
+1 vote for talking to his parents....if he bullshit.. drop kick his ass when hes goin back into the house.

00CelicaGT
01-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Wait till he puts them on his girls car and steal them shits back and then kick his ass. But only when u get them back. :lmfao: j/k.

Try to deal with him man 2 man if he's a dick about thing go talk to his parents and if u still dont get ur wheels back then i dont know what to tell u but kick his ass.

twkg
01-13-2007, 10:34 PM
ok, so i found out some more about all of this. kota gave his g/f the wheels and her dad got ahold of them. he got pissed because she's about to have kota's baby and instead of making money to support her, he's pissing it all away. so i kinda heard her dad fucked those things up.

you're better off just kicking his ass and collecting for the difference. this kid has fucked up way to many times w/ out consequence.

Texasprep77
01-13-2007, 11:51 PM
damn this is bullshit. hes trying to pull a quick one on u id just go to his door with a baseball bat. if he goes to the police or anything just be like "he said come over and pick me up so we can go play baseball with our church group" lmao. nah but seriously wtf is his problem?

kainkauz
01-14-2007, 12:25 AM
I got a call from him just now. One of his friends saw this thread and told him that i wrote that i was going to fuck up his gurls car. I never said anything like that. I told him to just look at the tread. He didnt want to trade back the wheels because he fixed all the scratches and it is on his friends car now. He said that one of the 12' subs is blown and the amp is too. He offered me 200 to just settle it. He is in florida right now and will be back on Jan. 29 and he will drop off the money on the way back.

JayKnight
01-14-2007, 09:04 AM
I say you wait for his dumbass at the state line. If he don't have your money drop kick his ass back to Cuba. If he does have your money, drop kick his ass back to GA just for the agrivation he has caused. Either way...DROP KICK HIS ASS for being a DEE DEE DEE !

drmcivicsi
01-16-2007, 09:57 PM
I got a call from him just now. One of his friends saw this thread and told him that i wrote that i was going to fuck up his gurls car. I never said anything like that. I told him to just look at the tread. He didnt want to trade back the wheels because he fixed all the scratches and it is on his friends car now. He said that one of the 12' subs is blown and the amp is too. He offered me 200 to just settle it. He is in florida right now and will be back on Jan. 29 and he will drop off the money on the way back.

LOL u aint never going to see your money

ueyedgr8tness
01-16-2007, 10:46 PM
Well going to his house and starting shit will end your ass in jail,So be smart and meet him some were else cause the last thing u want to do is go to his house when he did not invite u,trust me i no from experience:goodjob:

kainkauz
01-17-2007, 03:10 AM
I know already. thats y i never went yet when he comes back he is supposed to bring it to me. so im not too worried about that but i do know where he stays so if he tries to screw me over again im going to see him one way or another.

drmcivicsi
01-22-2007, 04:53 PM
dude he aint in fl i saw him lastnite cleaning tables when i was having dinner and i talked to him for a few mins hes just fuking around with you u aint never going to get your money or parts back if u dont go to talk to his dad or mom

MongolPup
01-22-2007, 05:30 PM
Damn information is coming from all directions.....and no two people are saying the same thing.

blacknightteg
01-22-2007, 05:43 PM
me and twkg knwo the kid pretty some what personally, and he's right about what he says. there are tiems when he si cool adn then there are times when he's gay, he doesnt live at home and doesnt really have any parents for you to go to be honest with you. I dont even know where he lives anymore to be even more honest. A friend of mine kicked him out of her apartment where he was was living a while ago and i havent really seen him since. He pulls that type of shit all the time, lying about the stupidest shit but thats just his dumb personality. All i can say to you man is that your wheels are gone. cuz unless you can make his gf's dad uncrazy, well your SOL, only thign i can tell you to do is like twkg said...find him fuck him up get the difference and then be done with it.

drmcivicsi
01-22-2007, 05:48 PM
Damn information is coming from all directions.....and no two people are saying the same thing.

well i know the kid pretty well i went to highschool with him and i can u this HE was working lastnite right of 124

kainkauz
01-23-2007, 04:58 PM
i just got off the phone with him and he said that he is still in florida and he does know how you saw him tell me where he works on 124

dude he aint in fl i saw him lastnite cleaning tables when i was having dinner and i talked to him for a few mins hes just fuking around with you u aint never going to get your money or parts back if u dont go to talk to his dad or mom

blacknightteg
01-23-2007, 05:03 PM
he works at on the border on 124 in the AVENUES

drmcivicsi
01-23-2007, 06:42 PM
he works at on the border on 124 in the AVENUES

there you go thats where u work

Whitebandit
01-23-2007, 08:37 PM
I say whip his ass be done with it and learn from this.. and dont go on someones word. check shit out before you make a trade.

kainkauz
01-29-2007, 04:12 PM
Does anyone know where Kotas parents live.

mitch lab
01-30-2007, 04:51 PM
get'em him..haha

drmcivicsi
01-31-2007, 10:13 AM
Does anyone know where Kotas parents live.

lool has he came back from fl yet LOL

dude u aint never going to get your money if u dont go find that kid

kainkauz
02-01-2007, 11:08 PM
He said that he is back but he dont have the money but he is trying hard to get it

Dracc
02-01-2007, 11:52 PM
tisk tisk tisk.. i would have never let this go on this long.. make him man up and give you your shit back

sleepys4
02-02-2007, 10:37 AM
You should go to where he works and just sit down and not say anythin to him. Then he mostly likely being the bitch he is, will come out and say he is sorry and give you your money back. Yea probaly not gonna happend. you must not be the biggest guy in the world because i would have already tried to kill him. Good luck anyway.

drmcivicsi
02-02-2007, 12:17 PM
He said that he is back but he dont have the money but he is trying hard to get it

lol how much $$ does he have to give you ?

blacknightteg
02-02-2007, 12:21 PM
i dotn even think his parents live in ga anymore, last time i heard. it was either one or both of them that moved out of state up north if im not mistaken. But either way, he doesnt live with his parents anymore i dont think. he's been kicked out a few times. lived with a friend of mine for a while till she kicked him out. and i have no idea where he is living now nore do i really care. dumbass kid has a kid on the way with his gf and is spending all the fucking money he should be saving for it.

JDM onlyy
02-02-2007, 04:42 PM
You should go to where he works and just sit down and not say anythin to him. Then he mostly likely being the bitch he is, will come out and say he is sorry and give you your money back. Yea probaly not gonna happend. you must not be the biggest guy in the world because i would have already tried to kill him. Good luck anyway.

LOL HAHA u don't know KainKauz...He's not that tall but he ain't small.

Kemp...if u really wanna get that shit...come pick me up and find out where he lives and where he works. Better yet take mitch. Bet you ne thing u'll get ur shit back..=]