PDA

View Full Version : world war 3? (please dont move)

RandomGuy
01-07-2007, 12:50 AM
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2089-2535310,00.html

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20070104-112337-4050r.htm

crazy shit

imbosile
01-07-2007, 12:54 AM
i heard this one the news too

apparently they're not so secret anymore

ahmonrah
01-07-2007, 12:59 AM
the u.s. better not get involved in this backyard dispute.

RandomGuy
01-07-2007, 01:02 AM
fuckin bastard israelis haha i hope htey get the shit nuked outta them.

Crazy Asian
01-07-2007, 01:03 AM
Fuck man I really dont want to be drafted but if I have to serve my country then I goto do it.

imbosile
01-07-2007, 01:04 AM
fuckin bastard israelis haha i hope htey get the shit nuked outta them.

So you would rather have Iran on the offensive?

NewGen33
01-07-2007, 01:09 AM
At this point it seems to be a race to get the other person first. I think Israel can handle them selves but we will stick our noses in as usual. Damn and gas is going to be ridiculous. And Iminneedofajob (sp) is like a mini Hitler so get him before he gets someone else.

Crazy Asian
01-07-2007, 01:11 AM
ANd right this religion shit is getting out of control. Fucking shiates shits or whatever the other on is called. Godamn. The holy war is on and now this holy war is gonna cost other lives for what just to prove one religion is better then other? This is ridiculous.

RandomGuy
01-07-2007, 01:13 AM
So you would rather have Iran on the offensive?

to some extent yes. If something were to happen between the two groups, Iran would be more justified to do something pre-emptive if anything. Who is clearly the aggressor with planned out ploys already released?! Where fuckin Iran stated a sort of diplomacy, in the whole hezzbollah incident, where they excercised mad tact. What are they[Iran] doing that is not in their rights, what are they doing which they shouldnt be (not about to do but doing)?

What is Israel doing that its not supposed to be doing? existing.

I'm not anti-semetic... just anti-Israeli, I don't believe in the existence of it.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/jews_against_zionism.html
^^^

Crazy Asian
01-07-2007, 01:23 AM
You know hwat I figured. Jews are the cause of two world wars. LOL!!!!

NewGen33
01-07-2007, 01:24 AM
What is Israel doing that its not supposed to be doing? existing.

So you think Israel doesn't have the right to exist. Doesn't every country have th right to exist? Shouldn't they defend there right to exist. Iran has stated they plan to destroy Israel, and you expect them to just sit there and take it in the ass? It's always better to take the fight to them then for them to come to you.

RandomGuy
01-07-2007, 01:29 AM
So you think Israel doesn't have the right to exist.
Yes.

anyways i'm going to sleep hahah waiting for all the flame replies i get by tomorrow night, i gotta work all day...

heh neo-imperialism FTL

ahmonrah
01-07-2007, 02:09 AM
either way, this shit is NOT possibly good for our boys in service, already "war weary" and fighting a reasonless war. so the US bet not try to throw us in the middle. we arent fucking global police. and i've seen personally what friends/family i've known that fought in these wars from vietnam to desert storm(s) come back like. turned on and they arent ever turned off to behave as normally as possible after kiling. they all either do one of these things/ become uber(havent seen this word in a while) paranoid, drink like fish, snap at the smallest event, fully come unhinged, or either way become a semi danger to those close to them without wanting to.

ahmonrah
01-07-2007, 02:10 AM
Yes.

anyways i'm going to sleep hahah waiting for all the flame replies i get by tomorrow night, i gotta work all day...

heh neo-imperialism FTLyou wont get flamed by me dawg. me and you cool.

Humphrizzle
01-07-2007, 03:44 AM
i dont wanna die.

koukis14
01-07-2007, 10:53 AM
Shit like this is the reason I eat lobster and Filet every weekend. This country and the rest of the world are going to hell on a fucking rocket sled, and I am going to enjoy it while it lasts because I can't do shit to stop it.

I am convinced there are allready nukes somewhere in this country in some assholes basement. One day the shit will hit the fan and 9-11 will look like a lit match in a house fire.

I just hope whoever the next president is has the brains to get the fuck out of there and stay out. It is not our war, we do not owe those people anything. We should not be planning military action with them. What the fuck have they done for us but give CNN and MSNBC something to talk about?

By the time we are old and grey....granted we live that long, the United states will probably be a Nuclear wasteland along with the rest of the world, or a big ass third world country(see Russia). I fucking hope I am wrong......please god let me be wrong.

Bruce Leroy
01-07-2007, 11:11 AM
I'm getting a huge loan, then taking the cash and running to mexico to start a new life. Anyone wanna join???

PhAtBoYMr2
01-07-2007, 11:30 AM
sometimes you get nuked.....THATS LIFE

Sushi
01-07-2007, 11:47 AM
^^ lol!

BluesClues
01-07-2007, 12:06 PM
Well I guess I should get started on that family I always wanted before I go. Doesn't seem like I have much longer on this earth. I will see you all on the crossroads

PhAtBoYMr2
01-07-2007, 12:14 PM
SEE YOU ALL IN HELL!!!

BluesClues
01-07-2007, 12:28 PM
I hope not because I hope to be in heaven

Mr_Mischif
01-07-2007, 12:37 PM
All right, let's find out who's going on the IA party bus to hell.

ahmonrah
01-07-2007, 10:43 PM
All right, let's find out who's going on the IA party bus to hell.sign me up!!!

Infinite
01-07-2007, 10:48 PM
lets just make the middle east a big parkinglot... the whole damn thing
/thread

SampaGuy
01-07-2007, 11:23 PM
I'm getting a huge loan, then taking the cash and running to mexico to start a new life. Anyone wanna join???

nick u should come to brazil with me instead of mexico. brazil = :boobies: :cheers: :yes:

sebastianHoff
01-08-2007, 12:10 AM
SEE YOU ALL IN HELL!!!
i'll save ya a seat. you'll know its me, i'll be the guy with the giant salad fork and a tail.

this isnt the first time israel has done this. back in the mid 80s they bombed the dog piss outta an iraqi nuclear power plant (built by the US) and everyone was so sure the shit was gonna hit the fan. it didnt obviously and this is no different.

R3RUN
01-08-2007, 01:10 AM
This is wonderful, the Chinese and Russians are supposed to be our allies yet it seems like they are doing everything they can to undermine our efforts. This is the same kind of shit that started World War I, i really hope some radical asshole doesn't assasinate some important government official for one of the countries.

R3RUN
01-08-2007, 01:11 AM
lets just make the middle east a big parkinglot... the whole damn thing
/thread

Maybe the ricers will go there to do their donuts :)

RandomGuy
01-08-2007, 01:22 AM
sometimes you get nuked.....THATS LIFE
LOL WTF! hahaha

Krazykouki
01-08-2007, 01:31 AM
ehh...

WW4 going in the PMS section...lol

SampaGuy
01-08-2007, 02:38 AM
This is wonderful, the Chinese and Russians are supposed to be our allies yet it seems like they are doing everything they can to undermine our efforts.

maybe cause they are smart enough not to get involved in every fucking war

Ran
01-08-2007, 08:06 AM
I hope not because I hope to be in heavenWith our luck, we'll just be reincarnated so we can go through this sh*t all over again.

R3RUN
01-08-2007, 05:27 PM
maybe cause they are smart enough not to get involved in every fucking war

Dont get me wrong I dont agree with what we are doing in the middle east at all. I saw no justification for the invasion of Iraq but that is another story.

~The_Duke~
01-08-2007, 06:48 PM
the u.s. better not get involved in this backyard dispute.

:stupid:

ahmonrah
01-09-2007, 01:23 AM
it actually annoys the shit outta me, when our government behaves like it's the worlds police department, and send our boys out on missions all over the world.

most of them for reasons not even closely related to defending the citizens of this country. for some reason i see THIS happening:
with most of the U.S. armed forces sent abroad, complaints that they are stretched thin as it is, and less peoples joining, since some of he shit they are fighting over isnt making sense, all some sizeable country has to do is sneak an invasion force of about 500,000 to 1 mil. soldiers to mexico, and we are fucked. well, actually the second amendment kinda keeps an event like this at bay.

in my thinking, and it's always been the same, isnt the purpose of the military to defend this land, on our land?

RandomGuy
01-09-2007, 01:26 AM
it actually annoys the shit outta me, when our government behaves like it's the worlds police department, and send our boys out on missions all over the world.

most of them for reasons not even closely related to defending the citizens of this country. for some reason i see THIS happening:
with most of the U.S. armed forces sent abroad, complaints that they are stretched thin as it is, and less peoples joining, since some of he shit they are fighting over isnt making sense, all some sizeable country has to do is sneak an invasion force of about 500,000 to 1 mil. soldiers to mexico, and we are fucked.

heh thats where the 2nd amendment kicks in like vtec.

ahmonrah
01-09-2007, 01:32 AM
heh thats where the 2nd amendment kicks in like vtec.YESSIR!!! :goodjob: but the erosion of those rights through countless atempts of "GUN CONTROL" making legal guns harder to buy/outlawing semi-auto rilfes makes me worry. cause at one point in time, the U.K. allowed citizens to own weapons. and now? noperzzzz! not even weapons handed down over generations.

it makes no sense to me, making legal weapons harder to buy? that makes illegal one easier to get! i know right now, i can buy a fullauto AK for $100. got the connect for it. but i'm trying not to taint my arsenal.

07MaxwhitE
01-09-2007, 08:06 AM
Former U.S. House Speaker Newt Gingrich says America is in World War III and President Bush should say so
http://blog.seattletimes.nwsource.com/davidpostman/archives/2006/07/gingrich_says_its_world_war_iii.html

i think the "war" against iraq is the stupidest thing ever but WWIII is unavoidable that shit is going to come about just a matter of time

Ran
01-09-2007, 08:48 AM
"Peace" = Downtime between Wars a.k.a. Reload