Hulud
06-13-2005, 04:22 PM
yea true its all bullshit

mivec3g
06-13-2005, 05:14 PM
Not Guilty

dereksi
06-13-2005, 05:44 PM
hes guilty but i knew he wouldnt be charged.

Negrodamus
06-13-2005, 07:32 PM
Not Guilty. He heee

DerrickT
06-13-2005, 07:47 PM
He's still guilty.. sick mother. He makes me sick.

Great artist. but that doesnt make his actions okay.

quickdodgeŽ
06-13-2005, 08:48 PM
He's still guilty

And you were at the trial how many days of it? Were you ever in the courtroom to hear any of it? I didn't think so. Later, QD.

SaraX5
06-13-2005, 11:46 PM
^^^ thank you QD!!! Don't go off if you havent kept up with the case. I hate it when people don't watch a min of the trial and fuckin sit here and act like they know whats all goin on. Just like anything with politics...if you're not informed dont form opinions please

Bishop
06-14-2005, 12:07 AM
Every since O.J........

DerrickT
06-14-2005, 01:00 AM
And you were at the trial how many days of it? Were you ever in the courtroom to hear any of it? I didn't think so. Later, QD.

I never said he molested anyone.
Just voiced my opinion.

He sleeps with young boys. molesting them or not that is still odd. I don't know of many grown men who sleep in the bed with young boys girls or children whoever. its strange. the man clearly has issues. being in the courtroom or not, the only people who truely know what really happened are Michael and the kids he was involved with. somebody is lying. call me ingnorant or opinionated, but if you ask children to sleep with you weither you are touching them inappropiately or not you should be looked at closer.

Guilty of Child molestation... maybe not.
Guilty of Inappropriate behavior... definately.

just my :2cents: you are free to believe whatever you want.

C22H19N3O4
06-14-2005, 01:01 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/korean_teg/a270.gif

Hulud
06-14-2005, 08:15 AM
^lol

4dmin
06-14-2005, 08:47 AM
hes a child molester no doubt... any man who thinks its ok for a 40 year old man to sleep w/ other peoples children in bed doesn't have everything up stairs. i'm still very surprised he got off of the providing alcohol to minor charges atleast... shit his own friend said they were there while the kids were in the alcohol but never made mention they stopped or took it away from them... this trial was a joke. this is what you get when you are famous and have money, if it was you or i we would be kissing our ankles already in a nice cell ;)

Hulud
06-14-2005, 08:55 AM
actually the alcohol charge was "providing alcohol to commit molestation" something like that

4dmin
06-14-2005, 09:01 AM
^ if i'm not mistaken there was like 3-4 alcohol charges all together

Hulud
06-14-2005, 09:17 AM
yea true

quickdodgeŽ
06-14-2005, 06:56 PM
hes a child molester no doubt..

Well, the court didn't think so. I'm sure that's all MJ cares about.

any man who thinks its ok for a 40 year old man to sleep w/ other peoples children in bed doesn't have everything up stairs.

I never said it was ok. I never said he was ok. I've stated several times, that he has problems definitely. It is fucked up to be sleeping with little boys. Doesn't mean anything happened though. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
06-14-2005, 06:57 PM
Guilty of Child molestation... maybe not.
Guilty of Inappropriate behavior... definately.

Very good. I completely agree. Later, QD.

dwnsthGABOY
06-14-2005, 07:11 PM
Everyone on here acts so suprised that M. Jackson got off, guilty or not in the U.S. of A., if u have enough money u can bend and break the law w/o having to deal with the consequences. I'm not saying he's guilty nor am I saying that he's innocent, but the fact of the matter is he was never going to be convicted of that shit ne way guys c'mon. He's rich, He's rich beitch!!!

DrivenMind
06-15-2005, 06:24 AM
I'm not saying he's guilty nor am I saying that he's innocent, but the fact of the matter is he was never going to be convicted of that shit ne way guys c'mon. He's rich, He's rich beitch!!!

yea... I just don't get why they keep bothering with that sh*t. He's obviously far from normal, and as are parents they let their kids visit old Jacko... He's been charged before, and somehow kids just keep showing up and never nevertell land. Jacko likes to do weird sh*t, and has enough money to buy his way out of anything, people need to just leave him alone...

Hulud
06-15-2005, 07:01 PM
the parents do it to get the money from jacko but they dont realize that by having this motivation they are fucking themselves

i8kredlinei
06-16-2005, 01:42 PM
he's maybe weird but he is the best performer.....and also some people would do anything for money....michael jackson is known for helping people all over the world including children so...i dont think he's guilty...

1439/2000
06-16-2005, 02:58 PM
If like 900 kids said you touched them, you probably touched 1 or 2 I mean come on!

Tasuki_Civic
06-17-2005, 10:23 AM

atleast someone on here has some kind of sense. i agree with QD. people dont know what really happened. and as far as the courts go every single person that took the stand lied. so how could you say off the top hes still guilty? i admit he has some personal problems to deal with just like anyone else. but they way it looked they were just trying to get him for his money and his personal problems were the cause of why it was taken so far. no one is perfect or has a perfect life............that goes for everyone on here. it just depends on how much it has an effect on you.

Jaimecbr900
06-17-2005, 11:27 AM
If this was MJ's first time around on this type of charge, then I would totally buy into the extortion defense. Unfortunately for MJ, this was far from his first go around in the kiddie pool. Too many people forget that he paid off his first AND second accusers MILLIONS. The district attorneys office could not put a case together then because of the hush money.

MJ bought himself this problem. A problem that may have cost him not only money but his career too. He bought this problem when he embarked on a course of behavior that is unacceptable to 99.9% of the world.

Question to everyone that thinks he's NOT guilty.....IF you had a young child, would you let them go and spend the night AND sleep in MJ's bed????

My problem with this whole situation is that the pattern that MJ has shown is one of someone that has real mental issues. He has numerous problems besides pedophilia. So, for me it's not a super far fetch that after 2 other serious allegations of pedophilia already, the third is not such a surprise.

I didn't watch the trial with the enthusiasm that I watch my Tivo'd Judge Judy everyday. To be honest, I think MJ is a freak who has serious mental problems and therefore is not something I'm going to be glued to the TV about. With that said, he was found not guilty. I'm not gonna loose any sleep over the decision just as OJ's. My kids would NEVER go to that freak's house, so it's of no major concern to me. I will say however that my gut tells me that in this case there is too much smoke not to be a fire there. Did they prove their case? I don't know....I wasn't a juror. Do I think MJ will become a passing joke and part of old history? Probably. Do I think he has problems? Absolutely.

The verdict came out because of things we don't even know. I'm sure eventually all the jurors will make the talk show circuit and tell all. I'm willing to bet that the majority, if not all, will probably say something in the neighborhood of "I thought he was guilty, but the prosecution didn't prove it beyond doubt...". Which in essence shows that people do respect and obide by our justice system. It's a double edged sword though.

A1EX
06-17-2005, 04:26 PM
i bet none of yall go spend the night with him

Hulud
06-17-2005, 04:52 PM
FUCK NO!

quickdodgeŽ
06-17-2005, 06:29 PM
If this was MJ's first time around on this type of charge, then I would totally buy into the extortion defense. Unfortunately for MJ, this was far from his first go around in the kiddie pool. Too many people forget that he paid off his first AND second accusers MILLIONS.

That's why it seems so much more plausible that it could be extortion. These idiot parents are still sending their kids over there, knowing what has happened in the past. Follow me? Later, QD.

Jaimecbr900
06-17-2005, 10:35 PM
I follow you, but he bought and paid for that problem. A grown man allowed young children to sleep in his own bed, even by his own admission, that IMO is setting himself up for anything that happens to him after. He has a round the clock entourage with him. He has tons of people on his payroll constantly. Nobody told him that this could end up getting him in trouble? They can manage his millions, but they couldn't tell him to stay away from kids?

The one thing that bothers me about this case, even more so than the other infamous OJ one, is that had it been someone else......results would be far different. Atleast in the OJ trial, it went back and forth and the prosecution dropped the ball. In this case he set himself up. Noone told him to sleep with kids. He even admitted to it on National TV.

He asked for it IMO.

quickdodgeŽ
06-18-2005, 11:05 AM
Again, I agree it is fucked up to be sleeping with kids like that. And as plausible as it sounds, I just know. I, again, agree with you that it he looks damn guilty enough. I wouldn't have been surprised if he had been found guilty and that if it had been me or you, we'd be in jail right now as someone else's bitch. Lolol. Later, QD.

snatch
06-18-2005, 07:29 PM
i watched it on BET durin 106&park and i was waitin on one of the black audience members to say he was a freak then get their ass whooped. hahaha.