PDA

View Full Version : Back w/ a New Name

Miranda
03-11-2005, 01:49 AM
Ah, CarbonBlur was way outdated, so I'm pimpin' out the ever so creative REAL name.

I guess now that all the threads are gone, I'll have to post some pics of the car. I think I'll wait till the graphics are completed.

Anyways, just came in to say hey! Oh, and I think that Btlfed needs to make me a pimpy avatar. Tracy gets all the lovin'! :rant: :lmfao:

~ Miranda

Tracy
03-11-2005, 06:31 PM
Hey Miranda!!! Nice to hear from you again. I was thinking of you yesterday. BTW, I took that pic of Chris and made that avatar myself!!! I can get you one if you ned it. LOL!

BTLFED
03-12-2005, 03:53 PM
Hey honey! And yes, Tracy ownz meeeeee lol

HalfBaked
03-12-2005, 05:53 PM
So does that mean I can register a name as CarbonBlur?

99ITRGIRL
03-13-2005, 01:43 AM
Hi Miranda!

Cliff
03-13-2005, 10:25 AM
miranda hury and get those awesome shots of your car up

Miranda
03-13-2005, 10:25 PM
I will! I promise. BUT.. not until March 26th. I'm not posting pics of it until all the ric0r graphics are on the car and I have tires mounted up on my 17x11's.

Anyways, it's good to be back. I took a little time off from all the boards because of some bullshit personal stuff. Now that all that's done, I'm good to go! Hope to see you all soon at upcoming local meets and gatherings.

Oh, and btw - I expect to hang out with Mr. Ellingwood and Ms. Shayhorn perty soon.... You guys should both have my numbers. Lets get together sometime soon (away from all shops and car gatherings ;)).

~ Miranda

Miranda
03-13-2005, 10:26 PM
So does that mean I can register a name as CarbonBlur?

I see some Halfbaked making fun of Miranda action on the horizon. :lol:

~ Miranda

BTLFED
03-13-2005, 10:40 PM
Oh, and btw - I expect to hang out with Mr. Ellingwood and Ms. Shayhorn perty soon.... You guys should both have my numbers. Lets get together sometime soon (away from all shops and car gatherings ;)).

I would expect nothing less, but can you pm me your number again? I lost it with the board crash. :( I'll save it in my phone, this time, promise! :D