PDA

View Full Version : new club in GA- Twisted Intentionz

TLfanatic
01-05-2007, 11:05 PM
Hey everybody whats going on? Well me and a buddy of mine were talkin and we decided to start a car club. The club was started back in October of 2006 but is just now really starting to get out there and known a little bit. At first the club was just a creation to not only show off what i have but what my friends and other people have as well. The club is now starting to grow larger and getting more members with some really nice rides and some really cool creations and ideas that they could possibly share with you and others.
Twisted Intentionz is all about people that love to do the same thing as you and me. But your car is not the only thing that gets you in this club. You must have a good personality and be able to associate with other members. This also provides a chance for you to meet new people in your area with nice cars and make new friends. It also provides a chance for you to see others ideas and creations, share your ideas and creations, meet new people, show off your rides, and have fun while doing it.
There are a few rules and obligations you must follow if you would like to be in the club though.

http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/wink.gif You DO NOT have to have a certain type of car
http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/wink.gif Your vehicle MUST have atleast 3 Mods
http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/wink.gif You must have a logo with the club name on your car
(this you will order from me and it will be your only expense)
http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/wink.gif You MUST attend ATLEAST 6 meets a year

We will also have road trips to places such as Gatlinburg, Tennessee and Panama City, Florida. As the club grows larger i will provide a list of times and places that meets will be held. They will most likely be held once a month. If you feel that you can meet these rules and would like to be apart of this new club please feel free to contact me.
If you are wanting to join the club please send me a email or private message with your information (naem, age, location, etc...) and your cars information along with a picture of your car.(make, model, year, color, MODIFICATIONS, etc...)

My email is [email protected]
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WITH ?'S OR CONCERNS

Thank you
Trey Weaver

quickdodge®
01-05-2007, 11:15 PM
The club was started back in October of 2006 but is just now really starting to get out there and known a little bit.

Nice write up. But the above quote had me thinking that you just started 3 months ago and are now getting out there and known? I've never heard of you. And I'm the shit. J/k, but seriously. Also, you ever thought about changing the name of the club? It's "gangser-ish" and not such a respected sounding name and definitley not a name for an "import-tuning" club. Lowrider, possibly, but not for tuning. Later, QD.

TLfanatic
01-05-2007, 11:18 PM
hey thanks man. Well its more known around where i am over in Grayson area. but as far as the name goes got any recomendations for a new one? i like the name but if you have suggestions ill be glad to hear them.

imbosile
01-05-2007, 11:19 PM
Intentional misspelling of words to look creative seems a bit played out to me. Good luck though

quickdodge®
01-05-2007, 11:22 PM
hey thanks man. Well its more known around where i am over in Grayson area. but as far as the name goes got any recomendations for a new one? i like the name but if you have suggestions ill be glad to hear them.

I'm down the street from Grayson.

Also, those pics need to be re-sized big time. Later, QD.

TLfanatic
01-05-2007, 11:26 PM
well sorry if you have never heard of it. i said it was growing. its not that big yet. lol. ya ill re-size them later.

CHADbee
01-06-2007, 12:48 AM
yeah if u ever want any respect for ur team u really need a new name...with that name i think of 89 S10 pickup trucks slammed on hammers and gold fender trim. dont mean to be rude or anything...but thats the truth

TLfanatic
01-06-2007, 06:48 AM
ya i understand what you mean....any suggestions on a new name?? help me out please casue i cant think of anything

CHADbee
01-06-2007, 07:54 AM
ya i understand what you mean....any suggestions on a new name?? help me out please casue i cant think of anything
dude it was too much thinkin to get a name for project motorsports...i'm not going through that again. just sit down and brain storm and write names down.

JstAneon
01-06-2007, 09:24 AM
Good luck.

TLfanatic
01-06-2007, 03:04 PM
haha ight man i know what you mean. you had me up late thinking about names. i came up with a few but none really jumped out at me so if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

TLfanatic
01-06-2007, 04:41 PM
Prestiges Autosports????
Backyard Customs??????
South Atlanta Creations?
East Coast Creations???

any1 got any ideas?

CHADbee
01-07-2007, 04:03 AM
Prestiges Autosports????
Backyard Customs??????
South Atlanta Creations?
East Coast Creations???

any1 got any ideas?
WILL U HAVE BENTLYS?
TOO WHITE TRASHY
S.A.C. ? YEAH THAT'D WORK OUT WELL
ALL READY HAVE A EAST COAST BOOST

Keebs ð¿ð
01-07-2007, 07:45 AM
I usually just look around my room for some random items and then play a twist on the words or mix two+ together. Lets see here, just off the top of my head I can think of

Pibnotic Tuning (Cross between Mr.Pibb and Hypnotic)
Compbox 360 degrees (Computer + xbox)
Club Postitos (Poster + Doritos)

I could go on all day, the combinations are endless. Although most will say they are ridiculous and even the thought of naming a 'car club' that is unheard of. The names are unique and leave the average billy joe sleeps with sister ricer wondering wtf that name means and how you came up with it. :goodjob:

TLfanatic
01-07-2007, 10:36 AM
I usually just look around my room for some random items and then play a twist on the words or mix two+ together. Lets see here, just off the top of my head I can think of

Pibnotic Tuning (Cross between Mr.Pibb and Hypnotic)
Compbox 360 degrees (Computer + xbox)
Club Postitos (Poster + Doritos)

I could go on all day, the combinations are endless. Although most will say they are ridiculous and even the thought of naming a 'car club' that is unheard of. The names are unique and leave the average billy joe sleeps with sister ricer wondering wtf that name means and how you came up with it. :goodjob:

:lmfao: haha

TLfanatic
01-07-2007, 10:39 AM
WILL U HAVE BENTLYS?
TOO WHITE TRASHY
S.A.C. ? YEAH THAT'D WORK OUT WELL
ALL READY HAVE A EAST COAST BOOST

no, no bentlys lol
ya that one is kind of trashy
east coast customs os out of the ?
i think ill stick with South Atlanta Creations
or South Atlanta Customs

quickdodge®
01-07-2007, 10:43 AM
i think ill stick with
or South Atlanta Customs

That isn't that bad, but is your group going to be consisted of members from only the SE? Later, QD.You could go with something like Atlanta Custom Cars or The Society of Tuned Automobiles Togetherness(STAT)...well, not that last one. Later, QD.

blacknightteg
01-07-2007, 10:47 AM

um...dude, i live in grayson and i have never heard of you lol.

blacknightteg
01-07-2007, 10:50 AM
oh and dude, not to be dick. but why ar you saying south atlanta customs when you live north east of atl?

TLfanatic
01-07-2007, 11:21 AM
idk...personally i think it sounds better...

TLfanatic
01-07-2007, 11:24 AM
That isn't that bad, but is your group going to be consisted of members from only the SE? Later, QD.You could go with something like Atlanta Custom Cars or The Society of Tuned Automobiles Togetherness(STAT)...well, not that last one. Later, QD.

ya more than likely. why?

chameleon30038
01-07-2007, 12:50 PM
Do you have a members list and pics of member rides?

quickdodge®
01-07-2007, 12:53 PM
ya more than likely. why?

If you name a car club after a specific region, it kind of makes it seem like that is the only place you are. Later, QD.

TLfanatic
01-07-2007, 01:44 PM
If you name a car club after a specific region, it kind of makes it seem like that is the only place you are. Later, QD.

teue...it will mainly be in north ga area...no specifc county or anyhting...

TLfanatic
01-07-2007, 01:45 PM
Do you have a members list and pics of member rides?

i have a members list and pics of most of the cars ill get it all together later and post it

TLfanatic
01-07-2007, 01:45 PM
Domesticated Imports?
North Georgia Tuners??
North Georgia Autosports?

what do yall like?

CHADbee
01-07-2007, 02:39 PM
North Georgia Autosports?

what do yall like?
that one^

IntegraXTR
01-07-2007, 02:40 PM
hey just thought I jump in, thinkin about bringin back an old team back from '01 days, everyone basically retired and moved on with their jobs and families, so I thought about bringing it back. The name is Elusive Image, one of the O.G. teams back then in southside mainly around clayton county. There are a few members on this board that will vouch for this team, but if it was to work out, the standards will DEF have to be set higher.

TLfanatic
01-07-2007, 02:55 PM
soo far it seems North Georgia Autosports is the new name....any objections?

sean8564
01-07-2007, 03:41 PM
I like it. But there is one thing to think about North GA Autosports sounds like you are in the North GA mountians.

quickdodge®
01-07-2007, 06:23 PM
The name is Elusive Image, one of the O.G. teams back then in southside mainly around clayton county.

Not to be a diss at all, but I wouldn't consider that club to an OG club. I've never heard of it or seen it mentioned on IA. Ever. Lolol. Later, QD.

sean8564
01-07-2007, 07:44 PM
The name is Elusive Image
WHO? Sounds like this guy in Villa Rica who said he ran a national club called TNK Toshi No kenoso :thinking:

ueyedgr8tness
01-21-2007, 07:48 PM
Import fever

Lucky DAWG
01-21-2007, 09:02 PM
hey if you have atleast like 5 or so people i'm willing to keep an open mind and come check it out. I want to be in something smaller anyways, i'm leaving for college in august and just want a few buddies who can help me learn how to do some of the own work on my car and have a common interest in cars.

i'm not lookin to join a huge club and meet a shit ton of new people only to leave in a few months, ya kno?

just wondering if u wanted me to come though, name is Chase and i'm 17, i live up in Marietta

heres the car...

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/SkidsiXX22/103_1197.jpg

heres me...

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/SkidsiXX22/100_0858.jpg

its a 1996 Lexus SC400, all i've done so far is new wheels and tires, sound system, tint, and new mufflers and tips and changed out the emblems for dif color.

but yea i'd like to see the list of members and current rides... if this is like a group of old beat up civics then i prob wont be interested.

North Georgia Autosports sounds good too
let me know, thanks,
chase

nintendobratkat
01-29-2007, 05:11 PM
North GA Autosports sounds like a shop, not a car club to me.