PDA

View Full Version : car clubs/teams

ranj
01-05-2007, 10:03 PM
are there any in the clayton county area?
i'm pretty interested, but things down here seem kinda slow.
thanks
-ranj

Nemesis
01-05-2007, 10:12 PM
Project MotorSports.

Brett
01-05-2007, 10:31 PM
*** MOVED TO PROPER FORUM ***

ranj
01-05-2007, 10:38 PM
oh ok
thanks my b on posting in the wrong place

lol i don't think my d-series hatch is project motorsports material lol. but thnx anyways

CHADbee
01-06-2007, 12:49 AM
Project MotorSports.
lmao...fuck u george

Tank
01-06-2007, 02:10 AM
oh ok
thanks my b on posting in the wrong place

lol i don't think my d-series hatch is project motorsports material lol. but thnx anyways
dont think that we got d-series owner on the team so dont knock yourself out list mods man and pics of you HB

CHADbee
01-06-2007, 11:13 AM
dont think that we got d-series owner on the team so dont knock yourself out list mods man and pics of you HB
halfshit has a boosted and build d series

ranj
01-06-2007, 09:38 PM
i'm not planning to keep the d, saving money to get ls, so the only mods i got are I/E but i'm getting close to the new engine,
the hatch is pretty clean too so once i get that in there i'm going to get a lil more serious about things
for rite now i know that my hatch isn't fast enough and i'm going to try and stay in my HP league, at this point i'm working on my turning/line control
thanks for the being supportive though i really do appreciate it. i read the requirements on ur page here and i just don't think my lil hatch is ready quite yet, hopefully this time next year it will be so i'll talk to u guys about this then.
again thanks! :)

bernard
01-07-2007, 11:40 PM
yo man where are u located at i think i saw your ride in Valdosta a few days ago.

ranj
01-08-2007, 01:20 AM
i'm in jonesboro, my car doesn't have the rims on the sig yet though lol and i don't think i have been to voldosta lol isn't that near the border w/ FL?

bernard
01-08-2007, 08:02 PM
yeah its not to far from florida we got a chapter of our club called unlmited visionz we are all over the world so far we started out in Germany. We do pretty much all the work on our cars and we do Events all over too. From Races to car shows. Here is our site check it out. www.team-uv.net. We are still workin on the site right now so only the fourm is up. My car is the red Eg and my name is bernard on the site. If u wanna meet up sometime let me know man. Ill get our crew to roll out there or u can roll here. Just give me aheads up notice. k O just to let u know im boosted. And its a z6 sohc motor with 283 to the wheels. And still climbing. I build and tuned it also. Thats what we do. I worked for honda in germany. ANd if u wanna swap it i got connects on all motors. Well let me know man.

ranj
01-09-2007, 10:47 PM
yeah its not to far from florida we got a chapter of our club called unlmited visionz we are all over the world so far we started out in Germany. We do pretty much all the work on our cars and we do Events all over too. From Races to car shows. Here is our site check it out. www.team-uv.net (http://www.team-uv.net/). We are still workin on the site right now so only the fourm is up. My car is the red Eg and my name is bernard on the site. If u wanna meet up sometime let me know man. Ill get our crew to roll out there or u can roll here. Just give me aheads up notice. k O just to let u know im boosted. And its a z6 sohc motor with 283 to the wheels. And still climbing. I build and tuned it also. Thats what we do. I worked for honda in germany. ANd if u wanna swap it i got connects on all motors. Well let me know man.
wow that sounds really cool, i will deff let you know man i'll send u a pm maybe i could get ur number, but i like a good 5-6 hours away so i don't know how that will work out lol, but thanks for the post very interesting.