PDA

View Full Version : Car Dealerships?

MachNU
01-05-2007, 09:34 PM
Anyone now if any dealerships between buford, and gwinnett place mall are hiring for entry lvl sales. I went all through AJCJOBS.COM, but they redid they website, it use to be dealerships where ALWAYS hiring on there website, but now it only shows 1 place, but its about a 35 minute drive from my house. So if anyone nows if any of the dealerships in both Buford area and gwinnett place mall are hiring entry lvl sales please let me now.

2.0civic
01-05-2007, 09:35 PM
Anyone now if any dealerships between buford, and gwinnett place mall are hiring for entry lvl sales. I went all through AJCJOBS.COM, but they redid they website, it use to be dealerships where ALWAYS hiring on there website, but now it only shows 1 place, but its about a 35 minute drive from my house. So if anyone nows if any of the dealerships in both Buford area and gwinnett place mall are hiring entry lvl sales please let me now.

mazda and the suzuki dealership and kia mog

MachNU
01-05-2007, 09:52 PM
mazda and the suzuki dealership and kia mog

awesome i will hit up mazda next week then! i was hoping someone might work at ford mog and now if they are!

MachNU
01-10-2007, 05:38 PM
Well i applied at Ford, Chevy, Nissan,Honda, Mazda, and Toyota around the mall of georgia, still no word back from them yet!!! Anyone by chance have any connections at either the ford, honda, or toyota dealerships?

sport_122
01-21-2007, 02:53 PM
getting a sales position at a dealership is easy, it is surviving hte first year that is a pain in the rear. high turnover, but great sales experience that can change your life

sport_122
01-21-2007, 02:55 PM
I used to work for Jim Ellis Atlanta. I know the internet sales manager there. He is awesome, but I dont think you're wanting to go that far down. make sure you show up in person. It may take two or three times, but you are a number and they are not wanting to call people. If you are there you will get hired. show your face several times and youll get hired.