PDA

View Full Version : black eclipse spider convertible jonesboro

ruffriderGA
01-04-2007, 05:46 PM
this car was stolen from our car lot 2 weeks ago.

i dont have any pictures of the car just trying to get the word out in case anyone has seen one being sold cheap or parted out or maybe sitting somewhere?

its black with black interior and a black convertible top. 100% STOCK.

fabric on the sunvisors is messed up, and the back driver's side back (the small triangle shape one) window doesnt work and was stuck in the down position..

thepolecat
01-04-2007, 05:48 PM
2 weeks ago meet it is probably already doing some crazy arab drifting somewhere

ruffriderGA
01-04-2007, 05:52 PM
2 weeks ago meet it is probably already doing some crazy arab drifting somewhere

yeah dont really expect to find it, but you never know..

we just found out its been gone yesterday (long story)

Sushi
01-04-2007, 09:57 PM
*sigh* I wish it wasnt your car there is a Riced out Black Eclipse in the Lawrenceville/Snellville/Grayson area that should be ran into a tree why dont theifs do something productive like minamize the rice population.

B00STedSvT
01-04-2007, 11:38 PM
Lol nobody would mind as much if all these theives were hittin up garbage ass ricer cars...They hittin up the cars with all the jdmGooddies and swaps and shit..Before u get the turbo or supar swap how about gettin a 100 dollar alarm or a kill switch??..Blame them for Bein selfish and dirty..Blame yourself for bein Stupid!

Extra Made
01-12-2007, 04:17 PM
Hey I'm testing a new Gps tracking system. I'm guaging interest to become a distributor for these products. Check the link in my thread if interested. Or, Pm me.