PDA

View Full Version : Drifting Today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

famous_atticus
06-13-2005, 09:44 AM
Follow the link guys! Not sure if you arre interested but what else are you gonna do on monday? http://www.southeastdrift.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1066

ct9a gsr
06-13-2005, 03:25 PM
holy crap, they have wireless internet here! it's effing hot here right now... i wish i had a webcam so i can screen this event live from my car. ^.^

4dmin
06-13-2005, 05:44 PM
lol i stop by today, i was a drift virgin until kapil took me out in his supra :D

HiPSI
06-13-2005, 08:43 PM
lol i stop by today, i was a drift virgin until kapil took me out in his supra :D

what did you drive paul? i thought i saw you there but wasn't sure because it was from a distance.

HiPSI
06-13-2005, 08:44 PM
btw, great event through and through. i had a blast, i'm burned as hell and about to pass out. got there at 6:45am and left at 8:45pm after loading andy's car up.

DrivenMind
06-13-2005, 09:19 PM
haha, yea... great event. I saw a green VW with a gigantic FMIC and I was thinking to myself "that looks like something Paul from IA would drive...". I'm sunburned to a nice, bright glowing red and had a great time. I put a lot of faces to a few cars which was fun.

Glad to see you guys out there... I should have a moderaely entertaining video up soon of myself and Harrison as we tried to drift in our Corollas.

PSINXS
06-13-2005, 10:27 PM
yeah that vw was nice. liked his tag too.

girly_typeR
06-14-2005, 12:25 AM
I was there. Boiling hell out there. I was on Wireless internet 2 damnit =]

4dmin
06-14-2005, 07:48 AM
ya i stoped by for a few mins to say hi to kapil... i live less than 2 miles from there so it was next door. kapil took me out in the supra it was pretty cool... i think the best is watching the wheel spin going around cones.

it was pretty interesting; i talked to chad w/ SEDA, and we may have some talks in the future of incorporating a SEDA event w/ an IA event to make one huge event. I'll let ya guys know what comes of it.

HiPSI
06-14-2005, 06:41 PM
ya i stoped by for a few mins to say hi to kapil... i live less than 2 miles from there so it was next door. kapil took me out in the supra it was pretty cool... i think the best is watching the wheel spin going around cones.

it was pretty interesting; i talked to chad w/ SEDA, and we may have some talks in the future of incorporating a SEDA event w/ an IA event to make one huge event. I'll let ya guys know what comes of it.

wish i would've known that was you, i would've let you strap into the 240 and gone for a ride man.

as for an IA/SEDA event... 1 vital thing will make the whole deal off the chain. have a tire changer on site most of the day. not many things could top the event we had, unless they let us do more tandem and such. me and andy sapp got one tandem run in before they said we had to stop :(. but again, this is the best event i've been to, especially for the price. $15 cheaper than a DG event, more seat time, and a bigger course (actually 2 courses when you count the figure 8 setup).

sweetcarz02
06-15-2005, 11:49 AM
I was there for a while with Andy. Sorry I wasn't so extra friendly, me an Andy got in from Houston at about 6am and went straight to the event. I hand't slept since I could remember.

Houston>me