PDA

View Full Version : offered a new job

ksniperfox
01-04-2007, 06:33 AM
for previous stories, refer here:
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=95196

that job with honda never worked out, the dude was like yeah ill call you back when we get the background checks and start you next week. so apparently they never got the background checks...i got tired of waiting and i already turned down 1 job for honda, and in the meantime quiktrip called me in for an interview. the next day, they called me and said theyd like to offer me the job and start training tomorrow, friday morning, from 6am-2pm, i graciously accepted.

i know 2 people that work at quiktrip, and got an opinion from an acquaintance that works there. they all say the money is good, and has great oppurtunities, one of them is now assistant manager..
starting at 8.25/hour. not my cup of tea, but it pays more than my last job, even though i wont be working with cars, and im down to the bone, i need $, havent had a job since october i think.

any feedback, advice, suggestions? thanks.;)

{X}Echo419
01-04-2007, 07:47 AM
the people @ just about every QT I've been in have been friendly and plesant. and @ the rate their opening stores it looks like there are lots of advancment opportunities. :2cents: G/L

13Bracer
01-04-2007, 08:29 AM
racetracks better!!!!:taun: lol

RUFFIAN
01-04-2007, 08:45 AM
if you go into the management side the $$$$ and bonuses are great a QT. good luck.

an0therh22
01-04-2007, 09:08 PM
which QT u work at. hook me up