PDA

View Full Version : Was caught in the Middle of a shootout today!!

Bballjamal
01-03-2007, 05:43 PM
:no: I swear this "wanna-be thug" shit is getting on my nerves......

I got fired from work yesterday off of some stupid shit so today to get my mind off it I go grab some new clothes and shoes....

I'm down on Old National (where the old Service Merchandise used to be)at In Fashion, but see this other store in the corner that I heard had some clean Nike Airs, so I walk down to check it out. I'm in the store and like 4 guys walk in with stacks of $20's in their hands like they were about to buy half the store up. I pay them no mind but I notice they just start grabbing hand fulls of clothes from the Phat Farm and Akademics rack. They proceed to run out the store and jump into a completely wrecked looking 02+ Silver Altima. The owner runs out with a 38 special and starts blasting into the passenger side of the car and they speed off. He runs back in to grab the phone, I'm guessing, and runs back out to make sure he got the right car description. The guys in the Altima have the audacity to roll back around and start shooting into the store.....

Mind you, I'm inside no more than 10ft from the front windows....

All I heard were mostly the pops from the pistols, the front glass breaking, and them peeling off again......

Owner runs back in and holds the gun up and asks harshly "were you with those niggas". I tell him to chill the fuck out and go ahead and call the cops cause he was wasting precious time if he wanted to get them....

8-9 College Park cops show up within seconds surprisingly and I've been getting questioned since...

I swear this city is getting outta control. From how the owner shot into that car I know he got a couple of them and they STILL had the nerve to circle around and shoot back.... :screwy:

Been watching the news to see what the full story was or atleast find out if the owner or "thugs" were caught/arrested. From how the owner was reacting with the cops it seemed like he was going to go to jail for initiating gun fire in an open parking lot but I have no idea what the final decision was! I would've done the same thing though....

VegetaRules
01-03-2007, 05:53 PM
Wow, eventful two days! Well fortunately you are okay. I was JUST over there yesterday!! lol Wow, so not being funny, but did the store have some good deals? lol:goodjob: ....Vegeta

FDslider
01-03-2007, 05:54 PM
yes sir. There are a ton of fucking idiots in this world.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-03-2007, 05:55 PM
Welcome to atlanta where ther players play and we ride......

Bballjamal
01-03-2007, 05:56 PM
Honestly between everything happening and all the questioning from CP PD I forgot what I saw! In Fashion has some sick prices on jeans though! I'm not all about name brands when it comes to jeans and shirts as long as they look straight so I balled outta control once I got back form CP PD HQ

PhAtBoYMr2
01-03-2007, 05:57 PM
Gotta be careful homie, you gotta strap up when you go to atlanta. you never know whats going to go down. Better be safe than sorry

Jecht
01-03-2007, 05:58 PM
they STILL had the nerve to circle around and shoot back.... :screwy:

haha how stupid do you have to be to COME BACK after stealing shit?? :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

quickdodge®
01-03-2007, 05:58 PM
Goddamn some excitement for you. Be glad it wasn't you involved. Later, QD.

tony
01-03-2007, 06:01 PM
Theres a damn police department lined with cop cars right on Old National. is this North of 285 on Old Natl or South? Glad to hear you made it out okay though

IntegraXTR
01-03-2007, 06:01 PM
damn sounds like you had a wild ass day, wonder if its on the news yet...

Bballjamal
01-03-2007, 06:02 PM
Gotta be careful homie, you gotta strap up when you go to atlanta. you never know whats going to go down. Better be safe than sorry

It's fucking sad that you're 100% right. I grew up on the westside and now reside on the deep southside and this is the typical shit. Either guys shooting up a place or some group of 17yr fags who got their hands on a gun or two walking around flashing it like it gives them credit to be a G.....

I don't even know who to blame......

gangster movies, parents/lifestyle, or the music........

quickdodge®
01-03-2007, 06:03 PM

I go nowhere at all without the gat. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
01-03-2007, 06:04 PM
damn sounds like you had a wild ass day, wonder if its on the news yet...

No. I've just looked. Later, QD.

Bballjamal
01-03-2007, 06:05 PM
Theres a damn police department lined with cop cars right on Old National. is this North of 285 on Old Natl or South? Glad to hear you made it out okay though

Old Natty by the airport and South Fulton parkway! Right where 285 breaks off onto I-85s towards Union City and Newnan.

VegetaRules
01-03-2007, 06:07 PM
Naw, I'm not into clothes neither. But I've been shot at a couple of times, so I know how you feel. Did you get on the news? I'm not being funny, I'm glad you're okay, I'm just goofy.lol....Vegeta

quickdodge®
01-03-2007, 06:09 PM
gangster movies, parents/lifestyle, or the music........

Parents, maybe, but moreso the children themselves. Later, QD.

Maniaç
01-03-2007, 06:09 PM
Damn dude.... glad youre ok.

Tasuki_Civic
01-03-2007, 06:13 PM
damn sweets sorry to hear that. im gald you didnt get shot.

Bballjamal
01-03-2007, 06:14 PM
Thanks for all the words! Just searched multiple news sites and couldn't find anything on it. From talking to the next door neighbor who is a judge here in coweta county she says the guy (owner) will more than likely be charged with something. She said unless he had an instant life threatning event he shouldn't have attempted to take the law into his own hands. Hopefully he thought of that and said the guys pulled or flashed a gun while in the store!

Maniaç
01-03-2007, 06:15 PM
damn that sucks for the owner. haha

quickdodge®
01-03-2007, 06:18 PM
Thanks for all the words! Just searched multiple news sites and couldn't find anything on it. From talking to the next door neighbor who is a judge here in coweta county she says the guy (owner) will more than likely be charged with something. She said unless he had an instant life threatning event he shouldn't have attempted to take the law into his own hands. Hopefully he thought of that and said the guys pulled or flashed a gun while in the store!

He'll probably just get hit with discharging a firearm if anything. Later, QD.

Bballjamal
01-03-2007, 06:19 PM
Naw, I'm not into clothes neither. But I've been shot at a couple of times, so I know how you feel. Did you get on the news? I'm not being funny, I'm glad you're okay, I'm just goofy.lol....Vegeta

Yea this isn't the first time for me either but every other time I could see it coming (only two other altercations) and I knew the people involved. It just seemed crazy as hell when I considered today to be a stress reliever and get caught off gaurd so heavily! I honestly couldn't even imagine being around in an area like compton/watts/Little Rock in the peeks of their gang wars....

I've been around what I consider rough shit from growing up here in GA but constantly seeing and being involved with that shit :no: Couldn't live like that.

And no, no news lol! It went from shootout, to cops, to police station within a 30min time period. Still had to get some shopping in before I went home to thank God for getting me threw another one......

Bballjamal
01-03-2007, 06:21 PM
He'll probably just get hit with discharging a firearm if anything. Later, QD.

She did mention that first but the more she thought about it the more she got into it. That'd be a bitch to lose something you worked hard for just because of some hot heads who thought it'd be cool to spend their day robbing a small store for some clothes!

civic95
01-03-2007, 06:50 PM
He better hope he didn't hit anyone.

Not saying I wouldn't of wanted to shoot them, or that they didn't deserve it.

But everyone is such a bunch of sensitive pansys these days.. your done for if you shoot someone fleeing.

Bballjamal
01-03-2007, 06:58 PM
He was right beside the car when he shot off the gun! He could've been in his right mind and just let them rip into the door but there was glass all over the ground (where the altima was parked) from when the cops came and pulled me out of the store!

Infinite
01-03-2007, 06:58 PM
Zone 3 FTMFW :goodjob:

~The_Duke~
01-03-2007, 07:01 PM
He was right beside the car when he shot off the gun! He could've been in his right mind and just let them rip into the door but there was glass all over the ground (where the altima was parked) from when the cops came and pulled me out of the store!

That might have been some of the glass from the store windows to.

Glad you didnt get shot...

I think it is wrong to charge someone that is shooting a people that just robbed their store. I dont care if they are coming in the door or running away from the store. If they stole your shit I think you should be able to drop them then and there.

Julio
01-03-2007, 07:12 PM
thats crazy.. flashback to something that happened to me right before xmas. But no shots were fired.. but it was a scary few minutes. I wont go any futher with that..

Anyways, GA is crazy sometimes.. But I think there are nicers places then bad in this state anyways.

DIABEETUS
01-03-2007, 07:25 PM
well that sucks, to say the least.

~The_Duke~
01-03-2007, 07:29 PM
I havent gotten shot at yet, and hope to keep it that way. I have had a cop point a gun at me, but for some reason I was scared...

Infinite
01-03-2007, 07:35 PM
toss him a donut

~The_Duke~
01-03-2007, 07:36 PM
toss him a donut

Nah I came out of the graveyard with my hands up...lol

Where is another LNC person...lol

Infinite
01-03-2007, 07:37 PM
WTF is lnc?
and what fucking graveyard?

Tarzanman
01-03-2007, 07:38 PM
Interesting. There are experts who are predicting that a crime wave might soon hit the United States based on the patterns of violent crime in the past few years and what they have seen historically.

If you live/work in the ghetto/barrio/flavella, then you better get your ass out!

~The_Duke~
01-03-2007, 07:39 PM
WTF is lnc?
and what fucking graveyard?

Late Night Crew

Yes graveyard. It dated back to before the civil war and was supposed to be haunted, but all were found that night were blue lights and cops...lol

I was almost arrested 3 times that night...

Infinite
01-03-2007, 07:42 PM
d00d. lets go to this graveyard. photshoot ftw

~The_Duke~
01-03-2007, 07:44 PM
d00d. lets go to this graveyard. photshoot ftw

It is a state graveyard, which makes it so that you cant be in it after dark. Otherwise you might be subject to trespassing tickets\arrests...

greasemunkey
lol...old national, no wonder

vtecgsrguy
damn man"!!! glad to here ya are ok!!! dude....where was youe cam???..lol... jk!

~The_Duke~
01-03-2007, 07:45 PM
I was waiting for the 'WTF dude no pics?' and there it was...

Infinite
01-03-2007, 07:46 PM
It is a state graveyard, which makes it so that you cant be in it after dark. Otherwise you might be subject to trespassing tickets\arrests...

ok, ok. sunset pics. rofl

*cue NWA theme music*

ORGANIZATIONXIII
01-03-2007, 10:14 PM
damn, neither of them bitches can shoot straight

ksinao
01-03-2007, 11:21 PM
I swear this "wanna-be thug" shit is getting on my nerves......

it's rap music

ahmonrah
01-04-2007, 12:18 AM
Interesting. There are experts who are predicting that a crime wave might soon hit the United States based on the patterns of violent crime in the past few years and what they have seen historically.

If you live/work in the ghetto/barrio/flavella, then you better get your ass out!aint no need to run. be alert and stand your ground if you own your crib. aint no reason being scared about it. it can happen in affluent neighborhoods too. and it does.....but i lived on the southside since living here in atlanta, then i moved to buckhead and finally the eastside!! lol. and i too am sick of idiots. not too far from where i stay, it's hood. and homes in my area are from the 180's upwards of half a mil. but like i said before, it can happen in affluent neighborhoods too. and it does.....

ahmonrah
01-04-2007, 12:19 AM
it's rap musicactually it's country western music, that shits depressing......COWBOY KEITH??!! nah mean?:lmfao:

Turbodude06
01-04-2007, 12:33 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I would be like:2up:

ahmonrah
01-04-2007, 12:42 AM
i've been shot at before. robbed twice and the thing i've said is "never again".
meaning, regardless of where i'm ultimately living at, be it in alpharetta getting blowjobs from janet jackson every thursday or tit-fuckin "china"(why sistas be namin themselves dumb shit like that ? i'm a brotha and sometimes i dont know :lmfao:. you black, girl??!! you dont look chinese ) err....ahem, i digress....never again will i allow my life to be put in someone elses hands, at their discretion, in essence caught unawares.

yeah, yeah, i've had that one incident recently that i posted about, but that brings ANOTHER point into blaring reality.....DO NOT LEAVE HOME W/O PROTECTION'CAUSE YA GIRL DONT LIKE GUNS. GUNS SAVE LIVES!!

con
01-04-2007, 06:43 AM
good thing you made it out unscathed, +1 to that.......

yea it sucks being interrogated when innocent. got cuffed and sat in a cop car once just for being black, had on urban clothing and in the bank at the same time some two caribbean guys were trying to cash a forged $14K check (later found out they had already cashed over $30K from the same account at another location)....what made it even worse, I had just deposited over $20K and visited that branch almost daily. after it was all straightened out not one apology from the cops, instead was told that I was lucky they didn't book me before figuring it out. the bank mgr. tried to save face, but I still took my business elsewhere. talk about embarassing, sheesh.....

DeutscheBAG!
01-04-2007, 08:56 AM
living at, be it in alpharetta getting blowjobs from janet jackson every thursday or tit-fuckin "china"(why sistas be namin themselves dumb shit like that ? i'm a brotha and sometimes i dont know :lmfao:. you black, girl??!! you dont look chinese ) !!

AHAHhaha

i seen that shit soo many times. i met this girl a while back trying to tell me her name is CHina, wearing green contacts..

i looked at her and said you def. dont look blackanese :thinking:

StupidBikerBoy
01-04-2007, 09:32 PM
Damn, atleast you're alright.:goodjob:

Reminds me of a few years back I had a similar situation. I was in a convienence store standing in front of the counter when a drive by happened. They were shooting at a car full of peeps sittin in the parking lot. I rememebr waiting to feel the pain when I heard the gunshots, but I got real lucky. A bullet hit the metal part in the doors (below the latch), and somehow didn't make it all the way through. I was standing right behind where it hit.

Bballjamal
01-04-2007, 09:46 PM

Reminds me of a few years back I had a similar situation. I was in a convienence store standing in front of the counter when a drive by happened. They were shooting at a car full of peeps sittin in the parking lot. I rememebr waiting to feel the pain when I heard the gunshots, but I got real lucky. A bullet hit the metal part in the doors (below the latch), and somehow didn't make it all the way through. I was standing right behind where it hit.

That's wild man! It's crazy how it puts life in perspective when you think of the what if's! Really humbles you out when you re-realize that there are people out there that don't give a shit or think twice!

ahmonrah
01-04-2007, 09:56 PM

Reminds me of a few years back I had a similar situation. I was in a convienence store standing in front of the counter when a drive by happened. They were shooting at a car full of peeps sittin in the parking lot. I rememebr waiting to feel the pain when I heard the gunshots, but I got real lucky. A bullet hit the metal part in the doors (below the latch), and somehow didn't make it all the way through. I was standing right behind where it hit.they were prolly shooting with a 9mm.

1SICKLEX
01-04-2007, 10:03 PM
Damn homie glad u made it out safe