PDA

View Full Version : Misc Jin at nopi-lol

USDM TYTE HO!
06-13-2005, 05:12 AM
So i was on the nopi site checking out the stuff at nopi nationals this year. While searching the event section, i found that Jin will be having a concert at nopi. :lmfao:

i8kredlinei
06-13-2005, 02:09 PM
The Guy Try To Make It Man, Its Kinda Fuck Up That Swiss Worked On Cassidy's Album Before His...he Was Sign By Ruff Ryders FIRST

RandomGuy
06-13-2005, 02:10 PM
The Guy Try To Make It Man, Its Kinda Fuck Up That Swiss Worked On Cassidy's Album Before His...he Was Sign By Ruff Ryders FIRST
wtf

Z33_kid
06-13-2005, 04:23 PM
o well he blew his chance tinking he was to good by leaving ruff rydas so now hes noting but selling dvd's a cd's to people like elliot said lol

eViLMunkey
06-13-2005, 05:33 PM
haha.. he was at Nationals last year....

Negrodamus
06-13-2005, 05:43 PM
Just let the man make his money and leave him be

NzProjeKt
06-13-2005, 05:56 PM
the kid can battle hands down... he even won the Fight Klub battle in Puerto Rico for $50k dollars against Millz and Shells.... Gotta give him his props though cause he admits himself that he cant make tracks to save his life... He said that he is from a breed of battlin mcs....

But to be honest, Im quite tired of seeing his ass at HIN and Nopi year after year...
Nopi needs to get a lineup of real artists that know how to put on a LIVE performance and get the crowd going...

Negrodamus
06-13-2005, 07:38 PM
Nopi needs to get a lineup of real artists that know how to put on a LIVE performance and get the crowd going...
What the fuck is up with thoes wack ass Kudzu motherfuckers they been on that nopi shit for like 3yrs now. Never heard their shit on the radio never seen a cd in any fucking store.That guy must work for nopi or some shit who knows? Honestly i give Jin a hell of a whole lotta credit compared to thoes wack ass fortysomething year old looking fuckers....End of rant.

DerrickT
06-13-2005, 07:42 PM
Jin's not that bad....

Kudzu sucks. they are aweful. they ended up at my friends apartment complex one random night, drank all their liquor and tryed to hit on my friends girl.. they are wack.

I agree, have jin, but they need someone bigger than that. Get T.I. or somebody like that just my :2cents:

NzProjeKt
06-13-2005, 07:43 PM
What the fuck is up with thoes wack ass Kudzu motherfuckers they been on that nopi shit for like 3yrs now. Never heard their shit on the radio never seen a cd in any fucking store.That guy must work for nopi or some shit who knows? Honestly i give Jin a hell of a whole lotta credit compared to thoes wack ass fortysomething year old looking fuckers....End of rant.

you talkin bout that pathetic reggae type act.. ??

Negrodamus
06-13-2005, 07:56 PM
you talkin bout that pathetic reggae type act.. ??
Whatever thoes wack ass motherfuckers do its like a gay blend of wannabe crunk w/ some gay ass reggae shit at times.

G20NEO
06-13-2005, 10:36 PM
the kid can battle hands down... he even won the Fight Klub battle in Puerto Rico for $50k dollars against Millz and Shells.... Gotta give him his props though cause he admits himself that he cant make tracks to save his life... He said that he is from a breed of battlin mcs....

But to be honest, Im quite tired of seeing his ass at HIN and Nopi year after year...

Yeah me too i bought a CD and DVD from him this year at HIN for $15 and the damn cd is blank, but the DVD works fine, that lil short fuck scammed me and alot of other people at HIN. :2up:

NzProjeKt
06-14-2005, 12:15 PM
Yeah me too i bought a CD and DVD from him this year at HIN for $15 and the damn cd is blank, but the DVD works fine, that lil short fuck scammed me and alot of other people at HIN. :2up:

Damn.. I bought the Cd/Dvd for $10 and they both worked fine... But trust me your not missing out..
His mixtape was beyond wack...