PDA

View Full Version : weird ass spam

RandomGuy
01-03-2007, 01:23 AM
i just got this shit to my non-spam email addy, dont even know how they got my address

but i'm getting weird shit like this

America is based on all men being equal. Double-underlined content is extremely bothersome.
Converting the weekly Realtor. But they base this on their morals and their view that homosexuality is immoral. The one and only chance to indulge yourself in a lifestyle where all your needs are just footsteps away!
Property is like any investment.
The failure of the Bush administration to demonstrate why we are safer from terrorist and why we are winning in Iraq killed the Republicans. Contacting showing agents by phone7.
Scandal killed the Republicans.
They can share benefits such as annuities, pension plans, Social Security, and Medicare. For the current nourishment, there has been additional funding by Congress for emergency preparedness, response, and recovery through Public Law 84-99. If you didn't have to work.
But what was most interesting were when conversations would occur between me, the readers, and each other.
Seaside farm offers a family style restaurant, supermarket, retail shops and other planned commercial entities. This appears to be a more generic Web job, they want someone who has built high quality Web sites in the past and has a degree in computer science.
quite a challenge, but very doable. BROKER COMMENTS: Park West is designed for the family.
The Clubhouse is superb and offers a resort class pool facility bathhouse and grill cabana. Just name the things about heterosexual marriage that benefit individuals and society.
I just added it recently. Why deny two loving individuals to marry when there are many unloving couples marrying?
Add all website hits and viewing to the database4.
The more anti gay you act the more obvious it is that you are struggling with your own strong homosexual desires. I state this because I typically get at least 7 responses a day when I promote this service on message boards.
6 New Year's resolutions for beginning and advanced Web designersIt's that time of year again, the time when we look at our lives and think "ack!
It offers upper level lifestyle but yet has a basic entry level. Well, now we are hearing from that same group that character does matter.
Yah, besides a solution to overpopulation this solves NOTHING.
DANIEL ISLAND: This one of a kind location lies between the Wando and Cooper Rivers. It sounds like a really fun job. It is a place of majestic oaks, vast strands of pine, and lush groves of palms and palmettos . Web DesignerHanusoft in Richmond, Virginia is looking for a Web Designer. I want to finally hear a truthful reason why people want to ban gay marriage.

wtffff

Crazy Asian
01-03-2007, 01:34 AM
Send him the lemon partyiness pic and the big bag pic with the following saying. On this forum we have this saying and blah blah AHAHA OWNAGE!!

BlkCD5
01-03-2007, 01:38 AM
give him those links(nws traps) that you posted here for people to check out :lmao:

Ran
01-03-2007, 11:42 AM
I get these things all the time at work. Random as hell. :screwy:

RandomGuy
01-03-2007, 12:55 PM
if you read it, its mad cryptic and poetic in a way.... it makes no sense yet it makes just enough sense to keep it from being straight jibberish... haha this shit is truly wierd.