PDA

View Full Version : new years trip to florida

Master Shake
01-02-2007, 03:57 PM
yea...went to see my grandparents.
crazy thing is....the import scene downthere...well....it exists....but not like it does in atlanta....its far more advanced.

there are no hondas, no acuras, nissans or anything of that sort.

all the cars are exotic.
crazy shit.
i'll have pics up as soon as i get them back from being developed.

best car i seen down there was an 05 porche carerra gt. and that shit was nice.

quickdodge®
01-02-2007, 03:59 PM
i'll have pics up as soon as i get them back from being developed.

Huh? Not sure I understand this foreign language you type. Later, QD.

Crazy Asian
01-02-2007, 04:00 PM
He means his antique 35 mm camera.

thinkfast®
01-02-2007, 04:02 PM
WTF MAN YOU STILL GOTTA FUCKIN

AW MAN THATS COOL, GLAD TO SEE YOU MADE IT BACK, THOSE POLICE AUTHORITIES WERE EVERYWHERE PAL! ROADBLOCKS GALORE... ANYWAYS CANT WAIT TO SEE THE PICS PLEASE DEVELOP ASAP OR WHEN ITS CONVENIENT

Master Shake
01-02-2007, 04:08 PM
WTF MAN YOU STILL GOTTA FUCKIN

AW MAN THATS COOL, GLAD TO SEE YOU MADE IT BACK, THOSE POLICE AUTHORITIES WERE EVERYWHERE PAL! ROADBLOCKS GALORE... ANYWAYS CANT WAIT TO SEE THE PICS PLEASE DEVELOP ASAP OR WHEN ITS CONVENIENTi took a lot of the pics at this car lot that was down there. i didn't seen some of the cars that i took pics of drivign around. but i did catch a ford gt drivign down the road and i tried to get a snap of it...i just hope that it comes out good. but most of the cars out were porches and shit like that. those kind of cars are out like honda's and what not in atlanta. i seen like 2 acura's and 1 civic out. everything else was exotic. its crazy. i would reccomend going there. Ft. Myers, FL.

and surprisingly. the cops down there aren't that bad, i seen maybe 2 people get pulled over in about a weeks time.

Master Shake
01-02-2007, 04:09 PM
He means his antique 35 mm camera.try disposable.
DA

SniperJoe
01-02-2007, 04:28 PM
and surprisingly. the cops down there aren't that bad, i seen maybe 2 people get pulled over in about a weeks time.

Hah! Try the Ft. Lauderdale or Miami area. Hell, FHP will own you down there!

quickdodge®
01-02-2007, 04:31 PM
Hah! Try the Ft. Lauderdale or Miami area. Hell, FHP will own you down there!

Not if you have no reason to worry. I can't tell you how many times I've been down there an not had any problems. Later, QD.

SniperJoe
01-02-2007, 05:13 PM
Not if you have no reason to worry. I can't tell you how many times I've been down there an not had any problems. Later, QD.

Oh, I know. I haven't ever had any issues with them. All I am noting is the concentration of them down there. I see more police when I visit South Florida than anywhere else.

quickdodge®
01-02-2007, 05:28 PM
For obvious reasons, too. Lolol. Later, QD.

TeeJay
01-02-2007, 05:30 PM
PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT

thinkfast®
01-02-2007, 05:41 PM
HE BRAG ABOUT HOW HE PUSH THAT SALT N PEPA PUSH IT REAL GOOD

Master Shake
01-03-2007, 11:29 AM
got a couple of pics up....trying to get more.

Master Shake
01-03-2007, 11:51 AM
i got the pics i have up. i got to get the other cd's with more photo's from my girlfriend before i can get anymore.

pics in pic forum.....enjoy