PDA

View Full Version : here's a couple of mine...

iNsTuN nOoDoH
06-12-2005, 10:50 PM
Yeah, so I like "rice"...

Negrodamus
06-12-2005, 11:00 PM
We gotta get you a couple more megapixles...btw :goodjob: :goodjob:

Whatthatslame
06-12-2005, 11:22 PM
I like it :goodjob: execpt the Trunk it looks kinda wierd bulging out like it does, but maybe it looks better in real life...

JITB
06-12-2005, 11:25 PM
i like it...

auxiliary
06-12-2005, 11:33 PM
you should've just bought a nissan.

luvleexcivic
06-13-2005, 12:11 AM
nice looking civic

iNsTuN nOoDoH
06-13-2005, 01:08 AM
Thanks for the comments.

The trunk doesn't look any better in person haha. The body shop made it like that and I just went with it. I actually wanted not bulging.

Yeah I guess I should've bought a nissan, but it defeats the purpose of car "tuning" (in my opinion). Everyone has different tastes...

mocha latte cupcake
06-13-2005, 10:24 AM
As always it looks good! saw ya on the road the other day man, keep it clean!

B16a2 Civic
06-13-2005, 10:27 AM
still a fan....:goodjob:

Game2954
06-13-2005, 11:04 AM
The car looks great in white, how many layers is that on the car. You must finish it off with a R34 front conversion!

trythefly
06-13-2005, 11:59 AM
nice I like the white man.

Repost Squintz
06-13-2005, 12:54 PM
car looks clean as always man good work

nightracer
06-13-2005, 01:51 PM
Yeah I guess I should've bought a nissan, but it defeats the purpose of car "tuning" (in my opinion).
OH god dammit I starting on the wrong car! :doh:

PhAtBoYMr2
06-13-2005, 03:09 PM
is that thing an impala?

collins
06-13-2005, 03:38 PM
hahahaha, impala... hahahahahaha. classic.

ACCORDRYDA23
06-13-2005, 07:42 PM
hey nooodle...... when did you get those rims... and the new paint job????? looking clean beeeeeeeeeyotch...

fawk_you
06-14-2005, 02:11 AM
I like it alot... very nice.

Buford®
06-14-2005, 03:48 AM
Nice Shizznandy. Looks a lot better now that you fixed the front end. Also looks damn good in white.

1439/2000
06-14-2005, 12:39 PM
Yeah that is quasi ugly.

Kouki front ends belong on koukis and r34 asses belong on r34s.

Z33_kid
06-14-2005, 01:07 PM
nice

iNsTuN nOoDoH
06-14-2005, 02:45 PM
Thanks again for the compliments and criticism =0) got the wheels and paint before HIN. Everyone has their own opinions, just like how I think "jdm" names for cars belong to jdm cars than on usdm cars...

PhAtBoYMr2
06-14-2005, 02:46 PM
Yeah that is quasi ugly.

just like sr20s dont belong in 4 door infiniti's.

hence the name "conversion"

:crazy:

PhAtBoYMr2
06-14-2005, 02:47 PM
the cambodian bat mobile

B16a2 Civic
06-14-2005, 02:49 PM
h.a.t.e.r.
his car is a work of art, like to see how many turbo'd honda civics you see with a s14 front end and a r34 tailight conversion....

Yeah that is quasi ugly.

kutepunkprincess
06-14-2005, 05:07 PM
i like the car. it looks pretty badass.. good work :goodjob:

SilverJester
06-15-2005, 01:36 AM
It's a Nisonda or is it a Honssan? :lmfao: that's a lot of body work though, not really my taste but props for the body work.

auxiliary
06-15-2005, 06:24 AM
just like sr20s dont belong in 4 door infiniti's.

hence the name "conversion"

:crazy:

are you for real?

sr20's come stock in 4 door infintiti's....

dumb ass.

auxiliary
06-15-2005, 06:25 AM
h.a.t.e.r.
his car is a work of art, like to see how many turbo'd honda civics you see with a s14 front end and a r34 tailight conversion....

god, I hope not many.

why not do Honda conversion's on it?

Like an NSX front with an integra rear....that would make more sense.

Don't shame a nissan by putting it's parts onto a honda.

DrivenMind
06-15-2005, 06:31 AM
yea... I saw this car before and it was nasty, but it looks better now. I don't care for the whole turn my x into a y type thing or really the car show scene in general, but you've obviosuly put a lot of effort into your car and have produced something no one else around here has. Be it "rice" or not, it's still different and fairly original.

my only - comment: Take the rear of it and slim it up some, it looks bizzare from behind.

iNsTuN nOoDoH
06-15-2005, 07:05 AM
Haha funny how people with cars OTHER than a honda would make fun of them. A 12 second civic would probably cost less than a wrx or evo and would still keep up with it or even beat it.

I don't really like the rear of my car either.

Negrodamus
06-15-2005, 09:17 AM
Keep it up Shandy it looks nice. Lots of hard work went into that conversion. Its clean, its Quick and i'd rather have that than a old ass nissan that smells like feet and runs like shit neday. :goodjob:

PhAtBoYMr2
06-15-2005, 11:13 AM
are you for real?

dumb ass.

ya i meant the sr20det

stupid fuck, gtfo

PhAtBoYMr2
06-15-2005, 11:17 AM
god, I hope not many.

why not do Honda conversion's on it?

Like an NSX front with an integra rear....that would make more sense.

Don't shame a nissan by putting it's parts onto a honda.

shame? your the only one crying. Need me to get you a wipe? cry me a fucking river man sad enough i think shandys car looks better then 75% of the 240sx's/nissan's around all the other ones are complete rice or there owners dont know what the hell there doing

if you hate your going to get hated on

Spyder
06-15-2005, 11:34 AM
It appears to be pretty well done even though it isnt personally my style.

auxiliary
06-15-2005, 12:55 PM
ya i meant the sr20det

stupid fuck, gtfo

if you meant the sr20det then you should've put that down instead of SR20. Because the SR20 comes in many different forms, DE, DET, and VE. So suck a dick.

I wasn't "hating" but what's the point in making a mutt of a car.

I will agree that there are a lot of stupid ass 240 drivers, and most of them use to drive hondas if you see the progression they never grow out of their ricer phase they just surf from trend to trend.

And yes a 12 second civic would be faster than a WRX or an Evo. But....their cars will still be an Evo and a WRX. stock for stock, you can't compete.
..and I'm sure if someone can afford to buy a WRX or an Evo they could afford to build a 12 second civic--think about it.

PhAtBoYMr2
06-15-2005, 01:46 PM
if you meant the sr20det then you should've put that down instead of SR20. Because the SR20 comes in many different forms, DE, DET, and VE. So suck a dick.

I wasn't "hating" but what's the point in making a mutt of a car.

I will agree that there are a lot of stupid ass 240 drivers, and most of them use to drive hondas if you see the progression they never grow out of their ricer phase they just surf from trend to trend.

And yes a 12 second civic would be faster than a WRX or an Evo. But....their cars will still be an Evo and a WRX. stock for stock, you can't compete.
..and I'm sure if someone can afford to buy a WRX or an Evo they could afford to build a 12 second civic--think about it.

you are hating, and maybe he made a "mutt" of the car for personal satisfaction. or he got sick of seeing cars that looked like his or whatever it be.

its one thing to give some constructive critism, its another thing to bash and add your personal opinion in a negative way if someone bashed on your ride or called it a "shame" im sure you wouldnt be dancing around in circles with a flower in your ear.

now that you have got what you wanted to say out. can you please spare us all and shut the fuck up.

DrivenMind
06-15-2005, 02:37 PM
you are hating, and maybe he made a "mutt" of the car for personal satisfaction. or he got sick of seeing cars that looked like his or whatever it be.

its one thing to give some constructive critism, its another thing to bash and add your personal opinion in a negative way if someone bashed on your ride or called it a "shame" im sure you wouldnt be dancing around in circles with a flower in your ear.

now that you have got what you wanted to say out. can you please spare us all and shut the fuck up.

...You realize that had you said this (^the above) in a differnt manner he'd be more likely to take you seriously/respectfully. As soon as people start dropping the f bomb on IA everyone gets in their fucking (there I go...) B-52s to start dropping them right back. If you actually want him to give constructive criticism, try replying differently. (I'm not hating, just hoping you'll try it next time)

The G20's came stock with the SR20DE, as did the B13 and B14 Sentra SE-R and the B15 Sentra SE. My understanding is that a lot of the parts from the DET are interchangeable with the DE because they are based on the same motor. So technically you wouldn't have to "swap" it, just add a few parts here and there and bingo you've got a DET in your G20. (I looked into buying a G20 before getting my AE86 because they were comfy and slower than my Maxima).

Also...
Mutt: A mixed-breed dog (mutt) is a dog that is a mixture of two or more breeds.

So it's not nessicairy meant to be taken offensively, but the term is somewhat applicable, as he has mixed a Honda and Nissans... or two "breeds" or cars.

:eek:

auxiliary
06-15-2005, 02:50 PM
...You realize that had you said this (^the above) in a differnt manner he'd be more likely to take you seriously/respectfully. As soon as people start dropping the f bomb on IA everyone gets in their fucking (there I go...) B-52s to start dropping them right back. If you actually want him to give constructive criticism, try replying differently. (I'm not hating, just hoping you'll try it next time)

The G20's came stock with the SR20DE, as did the B13 and B14 Sentra SE-R and the B15 Sentra SE. My understanding is that a lot of the parts from the DET are interchangeable with the DE because they are based on the same motor. So technically you wouldn't have to "swap" it, just add a few parts here and there and bingo you've got a DET in your G20. (I looked into buying a G20 before getting my AE86 because they were comfy and slower than my Maxima).

Also...
Mutt: A mixed-breed dog (mutt) is a dog that is a mixture of two or more breeds.

So it's not nessicairy meant to be taken offensively, but the term is somewhat applicable, as he has mixed a Honda and Nissans... or two "breeds" or cars.

-amen.

RUSH
06-15-2005, 03:09 PM

Also...

:goodjob:

The front looks halfway decent, but the rear looks like it has aids with teeth!
Not bashing on the car, but I would of done something different with the rear of the car! You(the owner) said that you didnt like the rear end of the car, but remember you spent the money to have those tails installed on a honda knowing its not gonna look right, but you went through with it!
Tell me what you would do if you seen a Ford Ranger with a mustang frontend.......You would be like :eek: :crazy: :lmfao: , cause it would look like the biggest peace rice, or what not on the road!

BaHumBugg
06-15-2005, 07:03 PM
are you for real?

dumb ass.

first of all you when you call somebody a "dumb ass" its asking fo problems, honestly I dont give a fuck about what yall talking bout, just watch yo mouth next time you retarded shit.

auxiliary
06-15-2005, 07:22 PM
first of all you when you call somebody a "dumb ass" its asking fo problems, honestly I dont give a fuck about what yall talking bout, just watch yo mouth next time you retarded shit.

well next time you call someone a retarded shit you better watch your self, and I don't give a fuck what you're talking about.

iNsTuN nOoDoH
06-15-2005, 09:29 PM
haha... i personally don't really care what any of these guys are saying... people talk shit all day.

estis fatuus... you are correct about saying things in a different manner, but if you read back at all the posts, the first "fuel" to the fire" was when Auxiliary called xlr8nmr2 a dumb ass so he has the right to get mad at anyone and start calling names etc etc back... if that "dumb ass" statement was not used, there MIGHT not have been all this controversy.

Rush... i did start on the tail light conversion and THOUGHT it would look right. It doesn't look half bad, but some stuff throw it off and by that time it was no turning back. You say you're not bashing or anything like that but why the hell are you yelling for? "!" normally means that you're yelling, sorry if I took your lingo wrong. how is the front half decent, please explain. If you did not see the windshield and anything from the door back you probably would not even make that comment. It's the same exact front as a 240, oh wait... lemme correct myself so I can be cool... a Kouki.

That is probably all I have to say, cuz this damn post just like any other ia post has turned to shit. It's not even about the car anymore. People like you guys turn the import scene to shit. I appreciate the guys that did NOT like the rear and kept it clean by saying it's not their cup of tea though. Like i said everyone has their own taste. If you talk shit to us instead of "clean" negative comments, please introduce yourself to the rest of the asian community. If any of my homie's read this, please keep this ammo free.

5thgcelica
06-15-2005, 10:02 PM
its clean. not. bad...
not super crazy about the back end..but its still clean. and well done, better than i could have done..

chuck
06-15-2005, 10:08 PM
i love it shandy...one of a fucking kind, i guess that's better than most SR20-DE, DET, and VE owners can say. out of the box there is only so many different combinations you can make, props on getting out of the box and doing what you want to do and being unique.

PhAtBoYMr2
06-15-2005, 10:13 PM
well next time you call someone a retarded shit you better watch your self, and I don't give a fuck what you're talking about.

haha you fucking pussy, you sure do talk alot of shit but if you have anything else to say to me or the rest of my people we'll be at tunerfest this saturday.

to make it easy on you, our shirts are red, and have our names stiched in them so it will make it easy for you to find us and say what you want to say. about our cars or us.

my name is mark btw, so if you want to find me, ask around......

untill then keep your fucking mouth shut and dont say anything else, or youll make matters alot worse on yourself. if u need to know where im at or where ill be. come find me

pussy ass faggot

auxiliary
06-15-2005, 10:17 PM
haha you fucking pussy, you sure do talk alot of shit but if you have anything else to say to me or the rest of my people we'll be at tunerfest this saturday.

to make it easy on you, our shirts are red, and have our names stiched in them so it will make it easy for you to find us and say what you want to say. about our cars or us.

my name is mark btw, so if you want to find me, ask around......

untill then keep your fucking mouth shut and dont say anything else, or youll make matters alot worse on yourself. if u need to know where im at or where ill be. come find me

pussy ass faggot

I have to work on saturday, but otherwise I would love to sit down and talk to you and your friends about what ever is going on. I still don't understand why you're so hissy pissy when you said that g20's didn't come with sr's...I corrected you and you seem wrong that I did so.

sure I called you a dumb ass, but honestly who takes name calling on an internet forum serious. Especially dumb ass, not like it's a bad thing to be called. You rather deserved it. Dumb, because you made a comment that wasn't true about g20's--they do come with an sr20. Ass, because you jumped all about something that wasn't true--making yourself look like an ass. Together it makes a dumb ass; which I hope you understand.

If you're upset that I proved my point then I'm sorry.

But best of luck at tuner fest.

BaHumBugg
06-15-2005, 10:17 PM

fuck you bitch, talking all that shit on here, i bet you's a punk motha fucka anways i aint got time fo yo dick suking ass, dont start calling names if you cant back yo shit up trick.

PhAtBoYMr2
06-15-2005, 10:21 PM
I have to work on saturday, but otherwise I would love to sit down and talk to you and your friends about what ever is going on. I still don't understand why you're so hissy pissy when you said that g20's didn't come with sr's...I corrected you and you seem wrong that I did so.

sure I called you a dumb ass, but honestly who takes name calling on an internet forum serious. Especially dumb ass, not like it's a bad thing to be called. You rather deserved it. Dumb, because you made a comment that wasn't true about g20's--they do come with an sr20. Ass, because you jumped all about something that wasn't true--making yourself look like an ass. Together it makes a dumb ass; which I hope you understand.

If you're upset that I proved my point then I'm sorry.

But best of luck at tuner fest.

all your ethuggin on the boards will catch up to you one day. Maybe not saturday because you have to work but watch what you say to people u dont know. Youve been takin shots at us the whole time, and wont shutup and i would love for you to come call me a dumb ass to my face, or anyone's face at that. see if you dont get your pussy ass whooped/

best of luck at work....

untill then, lick my dirty hairy black balls

dereksi
Looks good homie. ALOT better then 80% of 240s out there. 240s are fOR REAL the new civic. everybody and there mom has one. And some of the guys that have one think they are the shit.When you can piss and hit a 240.His civ is unique in a way where not everybody and there mom has a ste-up like his.Not like a 240 with a SR20DET.I swear i see atleast 3 to 4 every day.

BaHumBugg
haha... i personally don't really care what any of these guys are saying... people talk shit all day.

estis fatuus... you are correct about saying things in a different manner, but if you read back at all the posts, the first "fuel" to the fire" was when Auxiliary called xlr8nmr2 a dumb ass so he has the right to get mad at anyone and start calling names etc etc back... if that "dumb ass" statement was not used, there MIGHT not have been all this controversy.

Rush... i did start on the tail light conversion and THOUGHT it would look right. It doesn't look half bad, but some stuff throw it off and by that time it was no turning back. You say you're not bashing or anything like that but why the hell are you yelling for? "!" normally means that you're yelling, sorry if I took your lingo wrong. how is the front half decent, please explain. If you did not see the windshield and anything from the door back you probably would not even make that comment. It's the same exact front as a 240, oh wait... lemme correct myself so I can be cool... a Kouki.

That is probably all I have to say, cuz this damn post just like any other ia post has turned to shit. It's not even about the car anymore. People like you guys turn the import scene to shit. I appreciate the guys that did NOT like the rear and kept it clean by saying it's not their cup of tea though. Like i said everyone has their own taste. If you talk shit to us instead of "clean" negative comments, please introduce yourself to the rest of the asian community. If any of my homie's read this, please keep this ammo free.

shandy I think yo shits hot dawg, keep it up

PhAtBoYMr2
06-15-2005, 10:25 PM
Looks good homie. ALOT better then 80% of 240s out there. 240s are fOR REAL the new civic. everybody and there mom has one. And some of the guys that have one think they are the shit.When you can piss and hit a 240.His civ is unique in a way where not everybody and there mom has a ste-up like his.Not like a 240 with a SR20DET.I swear i see atleast 3 to 4 every day.

man you took the words right out of my mouth.....

seems like auxliraly or however the fuck you call it falls under the catergory, 240 owner droppin in a sr20 and thinkin they are god.

dereksi
06-15-2005, 10:28 PM
yea he def comes across as one of those dudes. Thinks since he has the same thing EVERY other 240 owner has he is somehow cool.

auxiliary
06-15-2005, 10:28 PM
all your ethuggin on the boards will catch up to you one day. Maybe not saturday because you have to work but watch what you say to people u dont know. Youve been takin shots at us the whole time, and wont shutup and i would love for you to come call me a dumb ass to my face, or anyone's face at that. see if you dont get your pussy ass whooped/

best of luck at work....

untill then, lick my dirty hairy black balls

you're probably right.....but oh well. It's just people need to understand that internet forums aren't the end all be all of life and what you may read on there you shouldn't take to heart.

Hell many people have said my cars are ugly as shit and not their thing. But I take it with a grain of salt. Plus I never talked shit about the person that started the thread....all I said was that he should've bought a nissan--because he has a kouki s14 front end and a skyline rear. It's rather impressive work, not my cup of tea--but I didn't say anything negative about it.

oh well

dereksi
06-15-2005, 10:31 PM
See now that response can be respected.

auxiliary
06-15-2005, 10:32 PM
man you took the words right out of my mouth.....

seems like auxliraly or however the fuck you call it falls under the catergory, 240 owner droppin in a sr20 and thinkin they are god.

I do have a 240 with an SR going into it. It's not fast. It's not the coolest thing I've seen. But it's what I've wanted and it's what I enjoy doing--building a car by myself from start to finish.

plus 240 isn't my main car. I'm not a douche that can only afford a damn 240 and thinks it's god of the universe. I actually don't like those kind of "drifter kids". It's what I decided to do with some extra money I had.

iNsTuN nOoDoH
06-15-2005, 10:34 PM
aye man just chill out homies... there is really no point to be talkin shit back.
Auxiliary, how often do you go out and talk to someone with an SR20...DET and hear them call just that? 2/3 times I would probably hear yeah man I got an SR in it or Yeah i got an sr20. Maybe the newbs that just got into 240s may say i got an sr20det, but you know for damn sure people just shorten it...You really didn't prove any point there, xlr8nmr2 actually proved the real point... that he contradicted himself with the this belongs to this and this belongs to that statement, you just helped him in proving his point that it's a sr20de...T!

auxiliary
06-15-2005, 10:36 PM
aye man just chill out homies... there is really no point to be talkin shit back.
Auxiliary, how often do you go out and talk to someone with an SR20...DET and hear them call just that? 2/3 times I would probably hear yeah man I got an SR in it or Yeah i got an sr20. Maybe the newbs that just got into 240s may say i got an sr20det, but you know for damn sure people just shorten it...You really didn't prove any point there, xlr8nmr2 actually proved the real point... that he contradicted himself with the this belongs to this and this belongs to that statement, you just helped him in proving his point that it's a sr20de...T!

lol, I guess we've all come to an agreement. But ya...lots of people in 240's and everything always say they may have an SR....but just because it doesn't come "stock" with one in america. So you hear SR and you think sr20det. Sure, an sr20de fits into it---but you could always spend a little more money and get the det.

anyway---I see your car has a front mount--what size turbo/engine are you running with it
?

iNsTuN nOoDoH
06-15-2005, 10:37 PM
I do have a 240 with an SR going into it. It's not fast. It's not the coolest thing I've seen. But it's what I've wanted and it's what I enjoy doing--building a car by myself from start to finish.

plus 240 isn't my main car. I'm not a douche that can only afford a damn 240 and thinks it's god of the universe. I actually don't like those kind of "drifter kids". It's what I decided to do with some extra money I had.

wait... ARE WE TALKING ABOUT AN SR20 DE OR DET IN YOUR STATEMENT ABOVE? You didn't "dog" on me or my ride, but you sure as hell tried to back up your buddy with the primavera or however it's spelled and in the mean time call someone else a dumbass.

iNsTuN nOoDoH
06-15-2005, 10:38 PM
the motor and turbo would probably be poked fun with when i tell you but i don't really care... it's just a lil single cam with a turbonetics t3 60 trim

PhAtBoYMr2
06-15-2005, 10:48 PM

dont need to hear your life story..... :jerkit:

I dont know you, i'm not your buddy, your pal, whatever.....dont call me a dumbass and expect for me to be 100% cool with it. To me you just put a big "bitch" label on yourself. You and some others fall into the catergory. Just remember, behind all the words on the "net" there real people and some ppl take offense to certain shit said, so just watch your mouth, the "internet" talk can turn into reality.

BlackDubs
06-15-2005, 10:56 PM
So what if he has a s14 front and a r34 rear? so what if its not your cup of tea? so what if you think he should of done a HONDA conversion? So what if he did a NISSAN conversion? Its his damn car and what's done is done. His choice...his money. Not everyone wants to jump on the drifter bandwagon and own SR20DET. Different people build their cars for different purpose, not to be like everyone else. If everyone built their cars like everyone else or to peoples opinions. Then damn, everyones damn car would look the same. The man posted his car to show IA, and this thread turned into a useless post. If you dont like o well, but to call people out of there names is a different story. It doesnt matter if its a forum or not, shit can still come back and bite you in the ass.

good day mate.

BlackDubs
06-15-2005, 10:58 PM
dont need to hear your life story..... :jerkit:

I dont know you, i'm not your buddy, your pal, whatever.....dont call me a dumbass and expect for me to be 100% cool with it. To me you just put a big "bitch" label on yourself. You and some others fall into the catergory. Just remember, behind all the words on the "net" there real people and some ppl take offense to certain shit said, so just watch your mouth, the "internet" talk can turn into reality.

agreed my fren.

people think its a joke sometimes. I bet it will change their minds when reality hits.

Goldollar
06-15-2005, 11:22 PM
God damnt, hold the fuck up. Im getting tire of all these cheap shots at 240s/nissans in general. I have a 240 (no i dont have a sr, i like the ka) and i have done several sr swaps for people and i think its a good platform to make power easily and fairly cheap. Im noit trying to start some big 240 is better then such and such car, but respect the car for its potential and driver. And most people who drive nissas are cool its just these dickheads who get into it casue its coo, but that was the same thing as eg hatch a couple months ago. Btw shandy car looks good homie, dont listen to these buster ass haters. If you dont like the car dont say anything.

1439/2000
06-16-2005, 11:55 AM
i think shandys car looks better then 75% of the 240sx's/nissan's around all the other ones are complete rice or there owners dont know what the hell there doing

I beg to differ.
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/i=wOTY5Nzg0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

i wish I had an up to date picture of it after I swapped in my b16 and did my rsx front end.

B16a2 Civic
06-16-2005, 12:36 PM
I beg to differ.
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/i=wOTY5Nzg0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

i wish I had an up to date picture of it after I swapped in my b16 and did my rsx front end.

i also beg to differ
oh and i doubt you wanna rumble with ma boy Mark, could be trouble for you
http://www.importatlanta.com/events/2005/showdown/imgs/IMG01133.jpg

1439/2000
06-16-2005, 01:14 PM
Goddamn its ugly though. Look at the lines. Its like 2 feet too short.

What does this have to do with fighting? Seriously, I dont understand converting a civic to a silvia/skyline.

And as for the rumble, I probably wont be there Ponyboy.

B16a2 Civic
06-16-2005, 01:16 PM
yeah...its ugly and your car is a shining example of a beautifull car......bronze rims wow, what are those 16's!!!! looks like alot of work went into that car

1439/2000
06-16-2005, 02:39 PM
yeah...its ugly and your car is a shining example of a beautifull car......bronze rims wow, what are those 16's!!!! looks like alot of work went into that car

17s, Volks, Hot.

Because it doesnt look like trash doesnt mean a lot of work hasn't gone into it.

B16a2 Civic
06-16-2005, 02:44 PM
Volks....just like everyone else basically?
never said theres nothing done to it...i see what...a FMIC, are those foglights?
nice work for a 4 door......i guess

RUSH
06-16-2005, 02:53 PM
lol... You all are saying that this fake 240/skyline/civic looks better then a true 240..... :lmfao: ?!?

Im so lost!

B16a2 Civic
06-16-2005, 03:04 PM
to me it does, the work on the car and idea to make it unique is better then most 240's i seen....

so did your supra come with turbo or did you pay to put the turbo on....if you paid to put the turbo on you basically have a fake 2jz right?
i dont see why ya'll are bashin him to make his civic stand out....thats why its called modification .... if you don't liek modifying cars, then maybe your on the wrong website...look for a website that has cars straight out the factory and nothin done to it if thats what you like

Cliff
06-16-2005, 03:05 PM
shandy car looks awesome...i liked the gold but this white isn't bad either...either way nice car and it's crazy where it came from (broken fiberglass all over the back end and r34 tails just chillin on the back) to where it's at now...props

1439/2000
06-16-2005, 03:05 PM
Volks....just like everyone else basically?
never said theres nothing done to it...i see what...a FMIC, are those foglights?
nice work for a 4 door......i guess

A lot more than that is in it. A lot more. What i dont have in nasty body work I have in parts with taste and function.

You know what? I am being like everybody else by having Volks. I'm going to venture out and try something new. Would I get you're approval of my car if I had some crazy other front end on my car?

A car can be beautiful without cluttering it up with shit. Nice clean designs flow better with the car. Like on a real s14. That front end was made for it.

B16a2 Civic
06-16-2005, 03:11 PM
A lot more than that is in it. A lot more. What i dont have in nasty body work I have in parts with taste and function.

You know what? I am being like everybody else by having Volks. I'm going to venture out and try something new. Would I get you're approval of my car if I had some crazy other front end on my car?

A car can be beautiful without cluttering it up with shit. Nice clean designs flow better with the car. Like on a real s14. That front end was made for it.

i never disapproved your car, im just showing how bias someone can be....i personally had a pair of volks on my old hatch, your front end is ok,.....and just like your statement, a car can be beautifull by adding a different look to it, beauty is in the eye of teh beholder

HalfBaked
06-16-2005, 03:47 PM
I respect the fact of all the time and effort that has gone into your car.

But I wouldn't have done it. It isn't my cup of tea as someone else mentioned.

As for everyone else posting in this thread. God you are fucking ignorant.

NA supras come with 2jz's. So turboing one would not make it a fake 2jz.

The front end on the g20 is STOCK.

The foglights are STOCK on the g20.

You have trisomy 21.

B16a2 Civic
06-16-2005, 03:51 PM
thank you for correcting me in a CIVIL way, im not too knowledgble on Toyota's or his g20....but i was just trying to make a point that could closely relate to his car....see your response is respectfull, civil and still gets your point across on how you feel.....just wish other folks were like ya..:goodjob:

AFshane04
06-16-2005, 04:19 PM
i love that mother fucking car

BaHumBugg
06-16-2005, 05:40 PM
Goddamn its ugly though. Look at the lines. Its like 2 feet too short.

What does this have to do with fighting? Seriously, I dont understand converting a civic to a silvia/skyline.

And as for the rumble, I probably wont be there Ponyboy.

"CLAP CLAP" GODDAMN DAWG! YOU GOT THE NICEST CAR IN THE WORLD I WISH I HAD A CAR LIKE YOURS!!!!!

DC2JDMTEG05
06-17-2005, 02:13 AM
i dont know what it is. but i dont like the skyline rear end. the front end is bad ass. I think if its a civic, you should have just left the rear stock and not gone with the wide body.
It would look good with a Buddy CLub 1 rear bumper and maybe some buddy club sides skirts, and just stock everything else besides the front even conv.

RUSH
06-17-2005, 02:39 AM
to me it does, the work on the car and idea to make it unique is better then most 240's i seen....

so did your supra come with turbo or did you pay to put the turbo on....if you paid to put the turbo on you basically have a fake 2jz right?
i dont see why ya'll are bashin him to make his civic stand out....thats why its called modification .... if you don't liek modifying cars, then maybe your on the wrong website...look for a website that has cars straight out the factory and nothin done to it if thats what you like

Dude, why did you type that?!? That was a waist of time :lmfao:
Yeah, my car is not modded, its still a n/a and it will stay that way cause Im not spending my money on that junk, I would rather put it towards something else!!

RUSH
06-17-2005, 02:49 AM
^^^Good post....fake 2jz!!! :eek: Ive been ripped! :lmfao:

:2up: Toyota!!! :D

b18civicdx
06-17-2005, 07:31 AM
There's a difference between just putting random stuff together to "mod" a vehicle
http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/13521352whygodwhy2.jpg

and making one look good
http://www.andyqbui.com/emotion/tashi/tash001.jpg

Really the front end doesn't look that bad, but I would've went with the JDM Type-R front, if it were me...which it's not. The rear end is hideous though, sorry but it is, but you already said you don't like it so I guess you kind of expect that. I'm sure a lot of time and money went into that car, too bad the rear just ruins the car.

B16a2 Civic
06-17-2005, 08:50 AM
Lol@ waist of time
finish school.

RUSH
06-17-2005, 10:29 AM
Lol@ waist of time
finish school.

lol.... Your just like all the rest dude! You get put down, so the only come back is to find a mespilled word.... :bigok: Dang, I am so stupid!!!

b18civicdx.... Great post!^^^^

B16a2 Civic
06-17-2005, 10:37 AM
i was gonna add how your car isn't really stock, so why make the comment....but i decided to keep it short....and it wasn't mispelled, you used the wrong word in this case....and how was i put down? you didn't take any real shots at me or my car....elaborate.

1439/2000
06-17-2005, 10:44 AM
"CLAP CLAP" GODDAMN DAWG! YOU GOT THE NICEST CAR IN THE WORLD I WISH I HAD A CAR LIKE YOURS!!!!!

Thanks, man I appreciate it. As for those who think that front end is nice, it is nice. I miss my 240 sometimes.

RUSH
06-17-2005, 12:29 PM
i was gonna add how your car isn't really stock, so why make the comment....but i decided to keep it short....and it wasn't mispelled, you used the wrong word in this case....and how was i put down? you didn't take any real shots at me or my car....elaborate.

Dude please give it up, I didnt take any shots at your car, because this thread is not about your car now is it?!? Your just defending this guy(your friend I suppose) and I believe he can handle it on his own!
You were put down, cause just from reading all your post in this thread, it sounds to me that you have know idea what your talking about!

B16a2 Civic
06-17-2005, 12:36 PM
Dude please give it up, I didnt take any shots at your car, because this thread is not about your car now is it?!? Your just defending this guy(your friend I suppose) and I believe he can handle it on his own!
You were put down, cause just from reading all your post in this thread, it sounds to me that you have know idea what your talking about!

"you have 'know' idea what your talkin about"

i see a pattern here.....and no shit there were no shots taken at me but do you recall this

" you get put down , so your only comeback is to find a mispelled word"

so again, where was i put down, and i actually dont know him, i know someone he knows though but i never met him, its the fact he has a nice car and you sit here and bash him when your car isn't winnin BOS or even the fastest Supra....so why dont you give it up and respect what he has done to his car

1439/2000
06-17-2005, 01:47 PM
Look guys. I'm going to tunerfest tomorrow and I dont want any drama. So lets agree to disagree. We just have different tastes. Lets be done with this. Alright?

B16a2 Civic
06-17-2005, 01:51 PM
No Problem with you mayne....no drama from me to you :).
You atleast did state in a civil manner what you liked in disliked in a later post so im cool with you mayne.

1439/2000
06-17-2005, 02:16 PM
No Problem with you mayne....no drama from me to you :).
You atleast did state in a civil manner what you liked in disliked in a later post so im cool with you mayne.

Alright cool. :goodjob:

RUSH
06-17-2005, 02:19 PM
I like the car from front to rear! see you all tomorrow!

B16a2 Civic
06-17-2005, 02:27 PM
I like the car from front to rear! see you all tomorrow!

Lol....no need to bullshit, your opinion is your opinion....its just the way you go about saying it, im not forcing you to like the man's car, but the way you say shit on here is what you should watch

RUSH
06-17-2005, 02:35 PM
Lol....no need to bullshit, your opinion is your opinion....its just the way you go about saying it, im not forcing you to like the man's car, but the way you say shit on here is what you should watch

Just drop everything, and lets not screw this dudes thread up! The car looks fine from the front, but the rear is not something I like!

Kevykev
06-17-2005, 02:42 PM
i missed this thread!

nice mang!

B16a2 Civic
06-17-2005, 02:43 PM
Just drop everything, and lets not screw this dudes thread up! The car looks fine from the front, but the rear is not something I like!

you used Plural, try using individual next time though.....if you look at my orginal post i said i liked it...you and a few others came here flaming the thread.....but yeah...its dropped like its hott......

on another note, look forwarded to seein ya at Tunerfest everyone....

snatch
06-17-2005, 07:17 PM
front end is badass... around the trunk looks a tad off.

iNsTuN nOoDoH
06-18-2005, 01:04 AM
woohoo you're welcome ia for the 90+ posts =0)

iNsTuN nOoDoH
06-18-2005, 01:10 AM
Just drop everything, and lets not screw this dudes thread up!

good call, that was a close one...=0)

RiceBoy
06-18-2005, 08:43 AM
the tail looks nice...It needs a wing.

Buford®
06-20-2005, 04:22 AM
but you sure as hell tried to back up your buddy with the primavera

:lmfao: :lmfao:

IDCoconut
06-21-2005, 01:33 AM
thats a lot of work...you do your own bodywork?

bodywork looks good from the pics but you really gotta see it upclose if it is good...i would have changed up that trunk area, and lowered the tail light placement couple inches...it is too high

overall nice car

JITB
06-21-2005, 02:52 AM
Car is reaaal nice..I like it

AltimaCharlie
06-22-2005, 04:41 PM
i want some skyline{not sure which yet} tails on my altima. did you get a good deal on the work? you might have been though this but i can't read all the garbage in this thread. if you wouldn't mind maybe you could share some details with me on what i might be looking at i would appreciate it. i think i want to make it an r33 4-door. with the tails and headlights. i got the kit, thAT kinda looks like r33, at least that's what it's called!

iNsTuN nOoDoH
06-22-2005, 07:25 PM
no wing mr trinh... i give up on the exterior at the moment, probably working on other things...

for the most part i did the body work. everything but the trunk. It turned out decent, but it's not extremely smoooothed out. good enough to pass.

AltimaCharlie, you might want to talk with the guy in Jinsoku about the tail lights on your altima. His turned out real nice. He has the r33 headlights and tail lights and from what i can see they go real well with the body lines n stuff. Headlights even fit pretty well without a lot of modification. You should reall do that to the altima and maybe put the fwd sr in there or somethin. Then again... "skyline lights belong to skylines" and i guess sr motors belong to 240s =0) my tail lights are actually r34's...

ŁG2♣
06-28-2005, 11:45 PM
jealously ppl these dayz but nice work shandy keep it up

AltimaCharlie
06-29-2005, 03:46 PM
[AltimaCharlie, you might want to talk with the guy in Jinsoku about the tail lights on your altima. His turned out real nice. He has the r33 headlights and tail lights and from what i can see they go real well with the body lines n stuff. Headlights even fit pretty well without a lot of modification. You should reall do that to the altima and maybe put the fwd sr in there or somethin. Then again... "skyline lights belong to skylines" and i guess sr motors belong to 240s =0) my tail lights are actually r34's...[/QUOTE]

thanks man, r34 look good in the altima but i have seen this done a few times. that's why i'm thinking r33. about the SR, it's very expensive to put in the altima,{i don't know why, they are really bluebirds which comes with it} but i am going to do a fully rebuilt ka altima motor with a turbo set-up or just blow a bunch of nitrous though there. i already have a 240 with the rb, so i don't really want both my cars turbo. that would turn out very expensive. so who is this JINSOKU? a member here? i would love to see that.

99ITRGIRL
06-30-2005, 04:09 PM
i like it. But the back looks a little weird. Takes attention off the rest of the nice car

RandomGuy
07-30-2005, 10:33 PM
yall are smokin... shandy's car is sick... simply cuz its not a fuckin kit that you'd buy... Its freakin unique. = props...

ŁG2♣
07-31-2005, 12:34 AM
looks good shandy

mocha latte cupcake
07-31-2005, 08:53 AM
once again, shandy's car makes me like civics again. looks good as usual man! still want that strut bar? i still got it and need to sell it.