PDA

View Full Version : Damn Today Sucks

Brett
01-02-2007, 11:15 AM
Was nice to have a 3 day work week last week and then having yesterday off, But now I look at the calander and realize nothing is coming up for extra days off anytime soon :(

But damn I'm glad the holiday's are over.

Julio
01-02-2007, 11:18 AM
I feel you.. I was off for 10 days... But another vacation in feb... I take a vacation every 3 month or so... =]

eViLMunkey
01-02-2007, 11:19 AM
Yeah holidays suck due to the days off and a lil more lacking in pay. . Other than im gonna ask for a raise since i haven't had one since i started a lil over a year ago. . And it needs to be warmer outside

Sammich
01-02-2007, 11:21 AM
15day vacation paid...FTW

eViLMunkey
01-02-2007, 11:24 AM
I wish i had been paid for the holidays. .

silver
01-02-2007, 11:26 AM
I feel ya!! fortuantely I have a lot going on the beginning of the year so I will be taking a lot of time off.. I have a concert the end of January that I am going to out of town so I am taking 3 days off for that.. Might be going to Tunica in February so will be taking 3 days off for that.. the Bachlorette party for my friend is in march and we are doing something out of town, possibly a cruise so there is some more time there, lol.. and then the wedding is in may which I am taking some days off for that since I am her best friend and in the wedding.. wow.. kinda crazy, lol.. I might have to take a vacation to recoup after all this, lol

con
01-02-2007, 11:28 AM
its nice knowing even though you've had a few days off that your paycheck won't be effected at all.........

I'm gonna try and save up all of my annual leave/vacation time to take an extended vacation later this summer.

Sammich
01-02-2007, 11:29 AM
its nice knowing even though you've had a few days off that your paycheck won't be effected at all.........

I'm gonna try and save up all of my annual leave/vacation time to take an extended vacation later this summer.

actually mine was...NO OT

hemi
01-02-2007, 11:29 AM
I feel ya!! fortuantely I have a lot going on the beginning of the year so I will be taking a lot of time off.. I have a concert the end of January that I am going to out of town so I am taking 3 days off for that.. Might be going to Tunica in February so will be taking 3 days off for that.. the Bachlorette party for my friend is in march and we are doing something out of town, possibly a cruise so there is some more time there, lol.. and then the wedding is in may which I am taking some days off for that since I am her best friend and in the wedding.. wow.. kinda crazy, lol.. I might have to take a vacation to recoup after all this, lol

TUNICA FTW!!!

I go there about every other month.... And the WSOP is this month at the Grand...

Friggintitsman
01-02-2007, 11:39 AM
Man I miss getting paid even if I worked or not. Missing out on hours sucks.

silver
01-02-2007, 11:39 AM
TUNICA FTW!!!

I go there about every other month.... And the WSOP is this month at the Grand...

Lol.. I havent been yet.. But I want to and a friend got a thing for 3 free nights in Feburary so I think a road trip is in order, lol

Leisa
01-02-2007, 11:44 AM
Tunica is off the chain...

silver
01-02-2007, 11:50 AM
Is it.. thats what I hear.. now I am really getting pumped to go, lol.. esp now that I have brushed up on my poker skills and kicking a little bit of ass, lol

Brett
01-02-2007, 12:29 PM
I do get starting this week 2 weeks vacation this year and 5 sick days. Last year I had 1 week and 5 sick days so Im looking foward to the added week this year :)

Sammich
01-02-2007, 12:30 PM
I do get starting this week 2 weeks vacation this year and 5 sick days. Last year I had 1 week and 5 sick days so Im looking foward to the added week this year :)

man my job started me off w/ 2wks vacation and 5 sick days...sucks tho..my sick days are use or lose..aint that stupid:screwy:

quickdodge®
01-02-2007, 03:01 PM
I feel you.. I was off for 10 days... But another vacation in feb... I take a vacation every 3 month or so... =]

Same here. But I do have another 3 day weekend in 2 weeks. Martin Luther King Day. Later, QD.

Leisa
01-02-2007, 03:02 PM
me too

thinkfast®
01-02-2007, 03:40 PM
MLK UP IN THIS BITCH WE OFF AND RIOTS GONNA BE HAPPENIN THATS WHATS UP

thinkfast®
01-02-2007, 03:41 PM
I RETRACT MY EARLIER POST AND APOLOGIZE TO NEGROS ON IA, AS I AM NOT ONE NOR DO I PRETEND TO BE, PLEASE LET ME ENJOY THIS HOLIDAY OFF WITH YOU MY BROTHERS

-THIS HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE NEW & IMPROVED NICER THINKFAST® 2007

ShooterMcGavin
01-02-2007, 05:04 PM
4 day week then vacation starting next wednesday :bump: