PDA

View Full Version : Misc Boise State FTW!!!

{X}Echo419
01-02-2007, 07:48 AM
Hands down 1 of (if not the best) game I've ever seen!
just when you thought, "O-well, B-St. gave them a run for their money..." WAMMY! they pull some amazing lateral or the damn RB throws a TD! WOW! I really liked it when they went for 2 instead of going for the tie. talk about big brass ballz! :cheers: :goodjob:

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/6322540?FSO1&ATT=HCP&GT1=9012

and Another undefearte team will get screwed out of a title shot. Thank You BCS :2up:

ShooterMcGavin
01-02-2007, 08:45 AM
good game indeed, especially w/the hook and ladder play and then the statue of liberty to win the game. but fuck the whole complaining about playing in the national title game, it is still boise state, unless they start showing an ability to consistently go undefeated, i don't wanna hear about it :goodjob:

Hulud
01-02-2007, 09:16 AM
repost

Mike Lowrey
01-02-2007, 11:34 AM
Hands down 1 of (if not the best) game I've ever seen!
just when you thought, "O-well, B-St. gave them a run for their money..." WAMMY! they pull some amazing lateral or the damn RB throws a TD! WOW! I really liked it when they went for 2 instead of going for the tie. talk about big brass ballz! :cheers: :goodjob:

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/6322540?FSO1&ATT=HCP&GT1=9012

and Another undefearte team will get screwed out of a title shot. Thank You BCS :2up:

OK, so let me get this straight. B-state needs last second impossible play to win by 1 point over Oklahoma and you think they should be in the championship game?!

Bitch please.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-02-2007, 11:37 AM
hahaha boise state doesnt play anyone, Didn't georgia beat them like 42-3 last year?? i went to that game, that team is trash

PhAtBoYMr2
01-02-2007, 11:40 AM
give georgia this schedule next season and we will be undefeated too

08/31 Sac St W 45-0
09/07 Oregon St W 42-14
09/16 at Wyoming W 17-10
09/23 Hawaii W 41-34
09/30 at Utah W 36-3
10/07 La Tech W 55-14
10/15 at New Mexico St W 40-28
10/21 at Idaho W 42-26
11/01 Fresno St W 45-21
11/11 at San Jose St W 23-20
11/18 Utah St W 49-10
11/25 at Nevada W 38-7
01/01 vs #7 Oklahoma W 43-42

Mike Lowrey
01-02-2007, 11:40 AM
What people don't understand is that going undefeated doesn't make you a top team. You can go 10-0 playing highschool teams, that doesn't make you worthy of going to the championship game. B-State is a good team. That is all.

Mike Lowrey
01-02-2007, 11:41 AM
give georgia this schedule next season and we will be undefeated too

08/31 Sac St W 45-0
09/07 Oregon St W 42-14
09/16 at Wyoming W 17-10
09/23 Hawaii W 41-34
09/30 at Utah W 36-3
10/07 La Tech W 55-14
10/15 at New Mexico St W 40-28
10/21 at Idaho W 42-26
11/01 Fresno St W 45-21
11/11 at San Jose St W 23-20
11/18 Utah St W 49-10
11/25 at Nevada W 38-7
01/01 vs #7 Oklahoma W 43-42

Hell, half the country would be undefeated with that schedule..

HalfBaked
01-02-2007, 11:59 AM
Hell, half the country would be undefeated with that schedule..
GT would figure out how to lose.

ShooterMcGavin
01-02-2007, 12:01 PM
only impressive wins were against oregon st, hawaii and oklahoma :yes:

ShooterMcGavin
01-02-2007, 12:01 PM
i hope u die of aids matt.... :chuckles:

HalfBaked
01-02-2007, 12:06 PM
i hope u die of aids matt.... :chuckles:
I can't say too much, UGA lost to WVU 38-35 too.

But atleast that was in a BCS game.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-02-2007, 12:16 PM

That was probaly one of the worst losses iv'e witnessed as a georgia fan, We came back from 28-0

ShooterMcGavin
01-02-2007, 12:20 PM

shit, u and i both know this wvu is good enough to play in a bcs game this yr, chalk it up to rutger's fluke yr and injuries (resulting in loss against louisville).

{X}Echo419
01-02-2007, 12:21 PM
OK, so let me get this straight. B-state needs last second impossible play to win by 1 point over Oklahoma and you think they should be in the championship game?!

Bitch please.

do you think Oklahoma would be playing Boise St. in the damned Fiesta Bowl if they didn't get screwed(and we all know it was a BS call) against Oregon? Not bloody likely mate.

a. You can't ever tell what's going to happen. that's why the games are played. the only people(besides myself) that picked Boise St. were people trying to cash in on a long shot bet.
b. the BCS is :gay: plain and simple. the only reason it's around is $$$. of course this is great for BCS teams(except Oklahoma) b/c they don't have to prove their better that BSU. all they have to do is sit back and say, "their schedule's weak so we're not going to play with them." then they don't have to worry about being a nobody team from the WAC.

Bitch Please. prove it on the field and save the "my dad can beat up your dad" bullshit for the playground

HalfBaked
01-02-2007, 12:21 PM
shit, u and i both know this wvu is good enough to play in a bcs game this yr, chalk it up to rutger's fluke yr and injuries (resulting in loss against louisville).
Sad thing is, Rutgers easily could be in that game too lol.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-02-2007, 12:22 PM
i kinda rather would watch bowl games then a playoff system i don't know why

{X}Echo419
01-02-2007, 12:25 PM
i kinda rather would watch bowl games then a playoff system i don't know why
advertising got cha. or for some reason winning the Tostios Fiesta Bowl sounds better than making it to the 2nd round.... :cry:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
01-02-2007, 12:44 PM
well that was the one the best games I've ever seen..

Zeeb
01-02-2007, 01:07 PM
boise state is not as good as the teams in the sec, like florida and ga, and there gonna get raiped if they ever get a spot in the championship, but i will admit, that game was ftw. best shit, kept me on the edge of my seat, all those trick playes, especially after the boise state QB threw that interception with one min. left, everyone thought it was over... but guess again

Mike Lowrey
01-02-2007, 01:20 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao:

HalfBaked
01-02-2007, 01:24 PM
boise state is not as good as the teams in the sec, like florida and ga, and there gonna get raiped if they ever get a spot in the championship, but i will admit, that game was ftw. best shit, kept me on the edge of my seat, all those trick playes, especially after the boise state QB threw that interception with one min. left, everyone thought it was over... but guess again
I really like your analyzes. Can you please analyze the rest of the BCS matchups and teams?

PhAtBoYMr2
01-02-2007, 01:25 PM
hahahhaha

Mike Lowrey
01-02-2007, 01:45 PM
do you think Oklahoma would be playing Boise St. in the damned Fiesta Bowl if they didn't get screwed(and we all know it was a BS call) against Oregon? Not bloody likely mate.

a. You can't ever tell what's going to happen. that's why the games are played. the only people(besides myself) that picked Boise St. were people trying to cash in on a long shot bet.
b. the BCS is :gay: plain and simple. the only reason it's around is $$$. of course this is great for BCS teams(except Oklahoma) b/c they don't have to prove their better that BSU. all they have to do is sit back and say, "their schedule's weak so we're not going to play with them." then they don't have to worry about being a nobody team from the WAC.

Bitch Please. prove it on the field and save the "my dad can beat up your dad" bullshit for the playground

Bwahahahahaha!!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao:

You sir, are a dumbass. Let me hit you with some knowledge.

During the regular season:

Florida beat - #13 Tennessee, #9 LSU, #11 Auburn, #8 Arkansas

B-State beat - Who? Zero ranked teams.

Since when does beating teams that are not even ranked in the top 25, make B-State worthy of a shot at the Championship?

I re-instate my "Bitch Please" comment.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-02-2007, 01:46 PM

Since when does beating teams that are not even ranked in the top 25, make B-State worthy of a shot at the Championship?

pwned.

HalfBaked
01-02-2007, 01:48 PM

[devils advocate]

B-State has beaten 3 teams that are now ranked. Hawaii, Oregon State, and Oklahoma.

I'll say this...that is a tougher schedule then teams like Wisconsin or Ohio State played...

[/devil's advocate]

the_oc
01-02-2007, 01:49 PM
hahaha boise state doesnt play anyone, Didn't georgia beat them like 42-3 last year?? i went to that game, that team is trash

boise state is not a trash team hands down. statue of liberty ftw.

bigdare23
01-02-2007, 01:51 PM
playoff system ftw

bcs ftw

Mike Lowrey
01-02-2007, 01:56 PM
[devils advocate]

B-State has beaten 3 teams that are now ranked. Hawaii, Oregon State, and Oklahoma.

I'll say this...that is a tougher schedule then teams like Wisconsin or Ohio State played...

[/devil's advocate]

I did reference the regular season, which eliminates Oklahoma. Hawaii was not ranked as per the latest rankings. Oregon State is #24 or 25 now (depending on the poll).

If you want to look at the BCS Standings:

Regular Season Only.

Florida beat - #4 LSU, #9 Auburn, #12 Arkansas, #17 Tennessee

B-State beat - #22 Oregon State

Either way, makes no difference. :D

Hulud
01-02-2007, 01:56 PM
playoff system ftw

bcs FTL
fixed

HalfBaked
01-02-2007, 02:01 PM
Again, I wouldn't want a playoff system.

Why?

Look at week 17 in the NFL, half the teams bench there players because they are going to a playoff the next week.

How gay would it have been if when Michigan played Ohio State, Troy Smith, Chad Henne, Ted Ginn, Mike Hart, had all been benched so that they don't get hurt going into the playoff system?

That game would be shit. College games would start becoming shitty.

Bowl games are why college games are so exciting, because everygame matters.

bigdare23
01-02-2007, 02:04 PM
fixed

LOL, that what I meant :goodjob:

bigdare23
01-02-2007, 02:05 PM
Again, I wouldn't want a playoff system.

Why?

Look at week 17 in the NFL, half the teams bench there players because they are going to a playoff the next week.

How gay would it have been if when Michigan played Ohio State, Troy Smith, Chad Henne, Ted Ginn, Mike Hart, had all been benched so that they don't get hurt going into the playoff system?

That game would be shit. College games would start becoming shitty.

Bowl games are why college games are so exciting, because everygame matters.

Honestly I doubt that would happen, cuz the players are still trying to get drafted

HalfBaked
01-02-2007, 02:07 PM
Honestly I doubt that would happen, cuz the players are still trying to get drafted
I don't think a player sitting out a game would affect there draft position too much...

Hell look at Adrian Peterson, he missed 7 games this year and if he enters the draft is going to be top 5 probably.

{X}Echo419
01-02-2007, 02:47 PM

I never said Flordia shouldn't play Ohio St.

well since BEATING teams that are(ie. Auburn a few years ago) doesn't matter why should beating teams that aren't?
Oklahoma was ranked #7(that's 1 ranked team). who's to say they couldn't beat #6 or #5?
face it, a playoff sys would put an end to all this childish banter and any Co-National Champion bullshit.

"Bitch Please" :cheers:

[devils advocate]

[/devil's advocate]
exactally.

Mike Lowrey
01-03-2007, 06:04 AM
Oklahoma was ranked #7(that's 1 ranked team).

Please read where I said "Regular Season".

Reading comprehension owns joo.

who's to say they couldn't beat #6 or #5?

Nobody.

face it, a playoff sys would put an end to all this childish banter and any Co-National Champion bullshit.

I never said the BCS was the shit. I would like to see some sort of playoff. The only way to stop all the bullshit is to settle it on the field.

{X}Echo419
01-03-2007, 08:19 AM
Please read where I said "Regular Season".

Reading comprehension owns joo.
well it's not like there's a playoff going on. put the word "Bowl" in front of it and that makes it special? nah

Nobody.

I never said the BCS was the shit. I would like to see some sort of playoff. The only way to stop all the bullshit is to settle it on the field.

ok, you've obviously missed the point. Nobody has beaten Boise St. espically not a Team that without getting totally shafted by the officals would be a 1 loss team with reason to be in THE title game.

this is more of a gripe about the BCS than it is about Boise St. being in the title game. :tongue1: