PDA

View Full Version : does racism still exist???

Pages : [1] 2

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 07:17 PM
Just yesterday i just wondered does racism still exist?? i mean im hispanic, Mexican to be exact, but i was born here and alot of friends that arent hispanic make comments and i sit there staring at them like dude im from here!!!!! so i wanna know what yall think about racism. (plus im really board!)

later, turbo'd dude lol!!!!

quickdodge®
01-01-2007, 07:20 PM
Nope. It died out in the late 30's. Later, QD.

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 07:25 PM
so how about when i go to places like target,crackerbarrel.......ect. and i just get stared at like a circus monkey?

Hulud
01-01-2007, 07:26 PM
i thought it ended with the civil war? :???:

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 07:28 PM
i thought it ended with the civil war? :???:
nope its still here..... ....... oh and whats with them wanting to take out all the mexicans???

sdiddy
01-01-2007, 07:31 PM
Still exists unfortunately...

PRiMAdonna
01-01-2007, 07:31 PM
if you are from this country and aren't socially retarded, you would know that racism still exists and will always exist.

please /thread.

Maniaç
01-01-2007, 07:32 PM
it does. deal with it.

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 07:34 PM
if you are from this country and aren't socially retarded, you would know that racism still exists and will always exist.

please /thread.
yeah im from this counrty and if it wasnt for the "socially retarded" it wouldnt exist :gay:

dingo7
01-01-2007, 07:35 PM
yes ppl are racial and just stupid, like the way im part costa rican and stupid ppl say what part of mexico is that. it will be around just try not to be part of it laterz honkeys.

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 07:36 PM
it does. deal with it.
ok :D

HEATON
01-01-2007, 07:36 PM
Of course it does. There are even places/items today that are still racist: Uncle Bens, Aunt Jemimama (howeva you spell the syrup shit), and there was even a place called Coon Chicken, which had a big "black face" boy as you walk thru his mouth to go in.. There's a Indie Film that recently came out called CSA. Its basically what America would be like if the South won the Civil War. It rather interesting and at the end its shows, how America is still racist in ways.. Sadly racism isnt something that will die out in our generation, hopefully it will during our kids'.

typerek
01-01-2007, 07:37 PM
i'm racist

turbolaser6
yes ppl are racial and just stupid, like the way im part costa rican and stupid ppl say what part of mexico is that. it will be around just try not to be part of it laterz honkeys.
yeah i know how that is!

Maniaç
Of course it does. There are even places/items today that are still racist: Uncle Bens, Aunt Jemimama (howeva you spell the syrup shit), and there was even a place called Coon Chicken, which had a big "black face" boy as you walk thru his mouth to go in.. There's a Indie Film that recently came out called CSA. Its basically what America would be like if the South won the Civil War. It rather interesting and at the end its shows, how America is still racist in ways.. Sadly racism isnt something that will die out in our generation, hopefully it will during our kids'.

ok dude we already went over this. IT DOES! DEAL WITH IT. worry about more important things not stupid bullshit like this.

xLSTONEx
01-01-2007, 07:40 PM
i'm racist

x2

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 07:40 PM
ok dude we already went over this. IT DOES! DEAL WITH IT. worry about more important things not stupid bullshit like this.
how do we DEAL WITH IT?

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 07:42 PM
i'm racist
well thats good to know atleast you dont hide it :taun:

typerek
01-01-2007, 07:42 PM
this is how you deal with it everyone that lives or comes to this fucking country speaks english and black people go back to africa. lol just kidding about the black people thing but not the english thing

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 07:44 PM
this is how you deal with it everyone that lives or comes to this fucking country speaks english and black people go back to africa. lol just kidding about the black people thing but not the english thing
why wont u talk bad about black people??? huh???

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 07:45 PM
only us?

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 07:46 PM
there is no way u could take'em all back!! trust me!! they are all here for good!

gijoe0720
01-01-2007, 07:47 PM
everyone is always tryin to bring the white man down.

dingo7
the way to deal with it is the way you deal with all problems......

a GUN :D

Maniaç
how do we DEAL WITH IT?

don't let it get to you. I know i'm way better than alot of americans. We as latinos can't let shit like this get to us. Unlike black people they still let the word Niger/Negro get to them. White people call us what: wetbacks umm and other shit but we can't let words like those get to us.
it doesn't get to me. why would it bother any body: Whites: to be called cracker, Blacks: to be called negros, Hispanics: to be called wetbacks

Thats just retarded. Deal with it, just act like it doesn't bother you and laugh with them. when some of my friends call me names in all fun and shit I alwasy say something like atleast i bought my car and am paying for it.. not my mommy and daddy. We bust our asses to get what we want. Alot of Americans are spoiled bitches. Alot of them aren't. I luckly don't hangout with retareds who call me names, like yours. If your "friends" are calling you names that get to you. Move on and find new ones.

Alex_

turbolaser6
everyone is always tryin to bring the white man down.
what do u mean?

typerek
01-01-2007, 07:48 PM
io mean mexicans are hard workers but they take jobs from americans then since they have money and want to spend it we have to cater to them by speaking spanish. i cant get a job in sales cause i'm not bilingual. my moms friend owns a landscaping busines and i wanted to work there when i got fired from honda (by a mexican cause he got mad i always said shit about mexicans) he wouldn't hire me cause he only has mexicans working for him and they wouild be dicks to me cause they would think i made more than them. i said i would wouldn't i? lol true story. if you speak english i have no problem with you. i wouldn't go to another country if ididn't speak their language. and i know they wouldn't cater to me.

gijoe0720
01-01-2007, 07:49 PM
what do u mean?

Do you ever see a black person gettin in trouble for beatin up a white man? No. Now if a white man does that to a black man then they will say it is a hate crime. Black people call white people names all the time and it is fine. White person calls a black person a name then they are racist.

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 07:50 PM
don't let it get to you. I know i'm way better than alot of americans. We as latinos can't let shit like this get to us. Unlike black people they still let the word Niger/Negro get to them. White people call us what: wetbacks umm and other shit but we can't let words like those get to us.
it doesn't get to me. why would it bother any body: Whites: to be called cracker, Blacks: to be called negros, Hispanics: to be called wetbacks

Thats just retarded. Deal with it, just act like it doesn't bother you and laugh with them. when some of my friends call me names in all fun and shit I alwasy say something like atleast i bought my car and am paying for it.. not my mommy and daddy. We bust our asses to get what we want. Alot of Americans are spoiled bitches. Alot of them aren't. I luckly don't hangout with retareds who call me names. If your "friends" are calling you names that get to you. Move on and find new ones.

Alex_
i completetly agree with u!!!! but u cant deny that it sometimes doesnt get to u...... like from people u dont know ..

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 07:51 PM
Do you ever see a black person gettin in trouble for beatin up a white man? No. Now if a white man does that to a black man then they will say it is a hate crime. Black people call white people names all the time and it is fine. White person calls a black person a name then they are racist.
why cant we all just get along??

gijoe0720
01-01-2007, 07:53 PM
why cant we all just get along??

People are ignorant. I don't have a problem with black people or hispanics.

Maniaç
i completetly agree with u!!!! but u cant deny that it sometimes doesnt get to u...... like from people u dont know ..

haha you don't know me. it doesn't. I laugh about it.

thats what makes me diffrent from other Latinos. I don't have alot of hispanic friends, why cause I make fun of them too. why you ask cause the ones that just come here and spend money back to mexicao and don't speak english give a bad name to us true mexicans who come her for a better life.

funny thing, I get into alot of fights at work making fun of the dishwashers and shit. what really gets to alot of latino is telling them that they don't have a future here that they are just a waste of space. why cause they can't speak english

turbolaser6
io mean mexicans are hard workers but they take jobs from americans then since they have money and want to spend it we have to cater to them by speaking spanish. i cant get a job in sales cause i'm not bilingual. my moms friend owns a landscaping busines and i wanted to work there when i got fired from honda (by a mexican cause he got mad i always said shit about mexicans) he wouldn't hire me cause he only has mexicans working for him and they wouild be dicks to me cause they would think i made more than them. i said i would wouldn't i? lol true story. if you speak english i have no problem with you. i wouldn't go to another country if ididn't speak their language. and i know they wouldn't cater to me.
i know what u mean but like u said u wouldnt go to another country without knowing the language ... i wouldnt either... but they do and imagine having to do that and still getting hated on while ur hear ... put ur self in thier shoes

hondamex7217
01-01-2007, 07:54 PM
racism is all ways going to be here, more if ur from the south, its like this if u speak spanish most southern ppl are automaticly think ur mexican.

typerek
01-01-2007, 07:55 PM
jokes are jokes i say racist jokes to my black friends and they do the same tome. my arabic friend when he speaks arabic i tell him not to speak that osama shit around me but it's all in fun dont be so up tight. some friends i know i cant say shit around them cause they will get mad. i dont care i'm irish and you can call me a potato eating alcoholic and i wont get mad. mostley cause it's true.

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 07:55 PM

thats what makes me diffrent from other Latinos. I don't have alot of hispanic friends, why cause I make fun of them too. why you ask cause the ones that just come here and spend money back to mexicao and don't speak english give a bad name to us true mexicans who come her for a better life.

funny thing, I get into alot of fights at work making fun of the dishwashers and shit. what really gets to alot of latino is telling them that they don't have a future here that they are just a waste of space. why cause they can't speak english
yeah i make fun of them too b/c i can get away with it... it has its perks just like being white...

typerek
01-01-2007, 07:56 PM
i cant put myself in their shoes i wear a size 13 (that was a racist joke mexicans have small feet) lol

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 07:57 PM
jokes are jokes i say racist jokes to my black friends and they do the same tome. my arabic friend when he speaks arabic i tell him not to speak that osama shit around me but it's all in fun dont be so up tight. some friends i know i cant say shit around them cause they will get mad. i dont care i'm irish and you can call me a potato eating alcoholic and i wont get mad. mostley cause it's true.

no i understand it coming from a friend but what about from sum random person cracking a joke on u?

Hulud
the spelling in this thread is horrible

Maniaç
But seriously turbolaser6 not to be a bitch but I think you should get a mod to lock this thread. We are not going to solve anything. its the internet

it might get worst.. trust me this topic has already come up like three times. nothing good comes out of it.

turbolaser6
i cant put myself in their shoes i wear a size 13 (that was a racist joke mexicans have small feet) lol
no asians do... i wear size 12 and im 17

Hulud
01-01-2007, 07:58 PM
it might get worst.. trust me this topic has already come up like three times. nothing good comes out of it.
very true

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 07:59 PM
But seriously turbolaser6 not to be a bitch but I think you should get a mod to lock this thread. We are not going to solve anything. its the internet

yeah i was wondering where it was gonna go... i agree with u...... i was just board

Maniaç
very true

new year new Maniac. :goodjob:

i think I should become a mod. :D

typerek
well asians need to learn english not ingrish.

Maniaç
yeah i was wondering where it was gonna go... i agree with u...... i was just board

its bored not board. :goodjob: :lmfao:

sorry dude. :D

turbolaser6

i agree :goodjob:

Hulud
01-01-2007, 08:00 PM

haha

i cant control that, ya gotta talk to an admin

Jecht

True. Of course racism is still around. I imagine it will take another few decades before it starts to fade away. The only thing you can do for the time being is just ignore it.

turbolaser6
well asians need to learn english not ingrish.
:yes: hahahahaha

Maniaç
01-01-2007, 08:01 PM
haha

i cant control that, ya gotta talk to an admin

haha I know. i'm not cool enough with paul yet. :D

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 08:02 PM
it was fun while it lasted huh??? yeah i know its not gonna be gone over night.....

Maniaç
True. Of course racism is still around. I imagine it will take another few decades before it starts to fade away. The only thing you can do for the time being is just ignore it.

:goodjob: thats what I said from the go. glad i'm not the only one to think this way.

new year guys. DEAL WITH IT!

dingo7
typerek thats bullshit i know so many ppl that say the same thing as you "i wouldn't go to another country if ididn't speak their language." how many ppl go to cancun mexico for vacation. If you dont wana get fired dont talk shit about ppl at work your just an ass for doing it. if you meet me you would never know im hispanic im whiter then most white ppl and i speak perfect english. if you want another job go to school and get a degree and dont blam your inability to get a job on something as stupid as a mexican took it from you. jobs hire ppl on their qualifications and if a mexican just so happens to be better then you man up and find another job. do be ignorant it 2007 now and that shit dont fly no more.

typerek
well eventually there will only be one race and it will speak broken english

HEATON

Well the fact is, I was typing that when the 3rd post was only written, I got interupted by someone and finally came back to it. Im white, What do I got to deal with? Haha.. Plus I dont even live in America.

turbolaser6
haha I know. i'm not cool enough with paul yet. :D
yeah me niether

Maniaç
01-01-2007, 08:03 PM
it was fun while it lasted huh??? yeah i know its not gonna be gone over night.....

dude trust me this thread can blow up. you would keep going back anf forth with people who have a diffrent point of view. but at the end its not worth it

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 08:03 PM
Well the fact is, I was typing that when the 3rd post was only written, I got interupted by someone and finally came back to it. Im white, What do I got to deal with? Haha.. Plus I dont even live in America.
ohh ok

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 08:04 PM
well eventually there will only be one race and it will speak broken english
i agree :goodjob:

DnBmama05
01-01-2007, 08:05 PM
unfortunately it will always exists. i'm gonna try my hardest to make sure my son doesn't grow up to be like that. i was listening to the radio one morning - 107.9 to be exact and i was VERY puzzled by what they said. One of the guys said by definition a black person cannot be racist because they are of the minority. He said for example, if a black person was to go over to japan he couldn't be racist because there are more japanese people than black people. This made absolutely no sense to me. I figure if you hate a certain race -you are racist against them. period. no matter how outnumbered you may be.

Maniaç
01-01-2007, 08:05 PM
Alright guys if yall want to continue go right ahead, i'm done with this topic.

Alex_

hondamex7217
01-01-2007, 08:06 PM
dingo7 +100

typerek
01-01-2007, 08:06 PM
well i got a job at a bar and no mexican or any minority could take it cause my boss is racist so 'im not worried. and like i said i dont hate mexicans only the ones that dont speak english. or anybody that doesn't speak english no matter where you're from. and if i really wanted to my grandpa owns an electric business and my dad owns a shop and a car dealership so i will always have somewhere to work i'm just saying i hate this liberal shit where you can't do nothing cause you may offend somebody

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 08:07 PM
typerek thats bullshit i know so many ppl that say the same thing as you "i wouldn't go to another country if ididn't speak their language." how many ppl go to cancun mexico for vacation. If you dont wana get fired dont talk shit about ppl at work your just an ass for doing it. if you meet me you would never know im hispanic im whiter then most white ppl and i speak perfect english. if you want another job go to school and get a degree and dont blam your inability to get a job on something as stupid as a mexican took it from you. jobs hire ppl on their qualifications and if a mexican just so happens to be better then you man up and find another job. do be ignorant it 2007 now and that shit dont fly no more.
true... im also a white hispanic the true mexicans wont hang out with me b/c they dont know what im saying half of the time... but oh well it happens

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 08:09 PM
unfortunately it will always exists. i'm gonna try my hardest to make sure my son doesn't grow up to be like that. i was listening to the radio one morning - 107.9 to be exact and i was VERY puzzled by what they said. One of the guys said by definition a black person cannot be racist because they are of the minority. He said for example, if a black person was to go over to japan he couldn't be racist because there are more japanese people than black people. This made absolutely no sense to me. I figure if you hate a certain race -you are racist against them. period. no matter how outnumbered you may be.
i still dont get it......

1SICKLEX
01-01-2007, 08:09 PM
Racism was made to classify people. Technically there is no race. We all have the exact same DNA, thus we are all HUMAN.
Race was invented to divide and conquer. Hell you even have people hating their own race and others in their own race do to certain features.

Did anyone here watch "Hotel Rwanda". A great example of how creating racism divides and conquers people.

HEATON
01-01-2007, 08:10 PM
I Don't get it? What's wrong with this thread? Even though it started out of boredom, this is what people should be talkin about nowadays, things that truly matter. Yes it could cause an argument here/there, but nothing significant. We are all adults (or atleast should be) we can handle this subject and if anything negative comes out, Im sure it will be talked out as adults(no! knives or guns you fuckers..haha).. Kinda odd how when something serious gets into the whoreslounge someone tries to shoot it down? If no one ever tries to stop it, it will always exist. Gott start somewhere right?

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 08:10 PM
Racism was made to classify people. Technically there is no race. We all have the exact same DNA, thus we are all HUMAN.
Race was invented to divide and conquer. Hell you even have people hating their own race and others in their own race do to certain features.

Did anyone here watch "Hotel Rwanda". A great example of how creating racism divides and conquers people.
Hotel Rwanda was a great movie..... and yeah its all about trying to be better than the other person

typerek
01-01-2007, 08:11 PM
didnt see hotel rwanda sounded like a black movie so i rented jackass instead lol

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 08:13 PM
I Don't get it? What's wrong with this thread? Even though it started out of boredom, this is what people should be talkin about nowadays, things that truly matter. Yes it could cause an argument here/there, but nothing significant. We are all adults (or atleast should be) we can handle this subject and if anything negative comes out, Im sure it will be talked out as adults(no! knives or guns you fuckers..haha).. Kinda odd how when something serious gets into the whoreslounge someone tries to shoot it down? If no one ever tries to stop it, it will always exist. Gott start somewhere right?
+100 this topic is what we should be talking about not ... if u can sleep with a 17 y/o girl like some other ones on here... this is what should be talked about and im sure everything can be worked out without violence.....

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 08:14 PM
didnt see hotel rwanda sounded like a black movie so i rented jackass instead lol
j/a is a good movie but im sure if u got hotel rewanda u would of wanted to steal it from blockbuster ....true

1SICKLEX
01-01-2007, 08:15 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hotel_Rwanda
No its not a "black" movie. It's based on factual events.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_Genocide

RandomGuy
01-01-2007, 08:16 PM
i'd like to dedicate this post to turbo laser

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/299/likewhoa.gifhttp://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/299/likewhoa.gifhttp://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/299/likewhoa.gif
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/299/likewhoa.gifhttp://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/299/likewhoa.gifhttp://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/299/likewhoa.gif

typerek
01-01-2007, 08:17 PM
i'm not racist against black people like i said only against anyone that doesn't speak english but it's funny that reverend jesse jackson is always trying to protect black people from racism but he's the biggest racist ever. he doesn't even care about black people he just cares about being in the spotlight and filling his pockets he raised all that money for blacks to go to college and only like 1% of it went tothat. so be careful of those who say they are trying to stop it.:ninja: sketchy ass motherfucker

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 08:18 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hotel_Rwanda
No its not a "black" movie. It's based on factual events.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_Genocide
yeah but he mean it sounded black.... u know rwanda...... it not a white girl name and sure not asian or hispanic....u know...

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 08:20 PM
i'd like to dedicate this post to turbo laser

gracias senor!!!! its so true

1SICKLEX
01-01-2007, 08:21 PM
I think I just had a seizure.....

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 08:23 PM
I think I just had a seizure.....
i know

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 08:25 PM
to RaNdomGuy
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f136/bodaciousbunni/thsaltines.jpg

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 08:30 PM
so thats it???? what have we all learned tonight?

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 08:31 PM
to random guyhttp://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l145/_-afi-_/cool%20pictures/thThatsRacist.gif

quickdodge®
01-01-2007, 08:33 PM
so thats it???? what have we all learned tonight?

To quit posting this mindless dribble on IA. Later, QD.

ueyedgr8tness
01-01-2007, 08:33 PM

LOl fag your so wrone i beat up this white kid from macon and damn i still waiting my court date i got a assault charge and didnt even have nothing in my hands so what u just said is bull fucking shit it goes both way's.

Tarzanman
01-01-2007, 08:36 PM
Racism does exist!
I found proof on craigslist!
Korean girl for cute white guy no asian black pleez ok - 22 (http://atlanta.craigslist.org/w4m/256086536.html)

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 08:41 PM
LOl fag your so wrone i beat up this white kid from macon and damn i still waiting my court date i got a assault charge and didnt even have nothing in my hands so what u just said is bull fucking shit it goes both way's.
lol :D

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 08:43 PM
Racism does exist!
Korean girl for cute white guy no asian black pleez ok - 22 (http://atlanta.craigslist.org/w4m/256086536.html)
we are on IA not craigslist....... dont drag us over there

gijoe0720
01-01-2007, 08:45 PM

Yeah but I bet if it would have been the other way around then the white guy would have been charged with a hate crime also.

ueyedgr8tness
01-01-2007, 08:45 PM
I mean like i am black, And every 1 off here that no me no i love all races my gf is azn most of my friends are white but damn this was the 1st time getting in trouble and they treated me like shit.

I was like damn i never felt more disrespected and the cop was like i no u hit him with something?>I was like no just my fist and he was like uhuh yea right u just a thug want 2 b and i dont even dress blk most of the time.

So for the 1st time i felt what alot of blacks talk about no matter what u wear if your a certain race they think your full of violence.

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 08:46 PM
Yeah but I bet if it would have been the other way around then the white guy would have been charged with a hate crime also.
ummm no :no:

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 08:48 PM
I mean like i am black, And every 1 off here that no me no i love all races my gf is azn most of my friends are white but damn this was the 1st time getting in trouble and they treated me like shit.

I was like damn i never felt more disrespected and the cop was like i no u hit him with something?>I was like no just my fist and he was like uhuh yea right u just a thug want 2 b and i dont even dress blk most of the time.

So for the 1st time i felt what alot of blacks talk about no matter what u wear if your a certain race they think your full of violence.
yeah i wear american eagle and aeropostal most of the time but when i wear dickies and a white shirt im a gangmember.... i dont get it!!! its all pre judgement

bc2003uga
01-01-2007, 08:49 PM

ur dumb, i hope u realize that Assault is defined in GA law as any act towards another person that makes them feel threatened.

you could jump at someone and make them wet their pants in front of other people and if they feel embarrassed and threatened by you then THAT is Assault. Battery is simply acting on the Assault. so if you physically hit that person after jumping at them its battery.

long story short idiot, you will most likely get convicted. because u obviously have no clue about GA law. that or get urself a GOOD attorney.

quickdodge®
01-01-2007, 08:51 PM
ur dumb, i hope u realize that Assault is defined in GA law as any act towards another person that makes them feel threatened.

you could jump at someone and make them wet their pants in front of other people and if they feel embarrassed and threatened by you then THAT is Assault. Battery is simply acting on the Assault. so if you physically hit that person after jumping at them its battery.

long story short idiot, you will most likely get convicted. because u obviously have no clue about GA law. that or get urself a GOOD attorney.

Wow. You seem really kool. Later, QD.

ueyedgr8tness
01-01-2007, 08:52 PM

I can disagree, dude i grew up with my friends and 75% are white they got in trouble for fighting plenty of blk guy's and have never been charged with that never the less half time never had the cops called on them.

I would rather fight my own race anyday are even azn are latino because the chance of them calling the cops are 50-50 but damn i beat the shit out of a white boy :police: :police: :police: :police: face on the ground and i can tell u that bye experience done got in to planty of fights but the day i fight a white boy i got these fag a$$ charges:yes:

Maniaç
01-01-2007, 08:54 PM
haha damn its still going?

ueyedgr8tness
01-01-2007, 08:55 PM

Wrone Assault is were u threaten some 1 with a weapon something hard and thats a felony battery is misd thats the dif i already got a lawyer thats what he told me.

RandomGuy
01-01-2007, 08:57 PM
i do not understand your sig, mr turbo laser...

because if that were true.... then this cant be true:

RandomGuy
01-01-2007, 08:59 PM
the day i fight a white boy i got these fag a$$ charges:yes:
well thats probably just because he's ethnically superior to you. Its not really his fault, he didn't choose what race to be born into. You understand?

RandomGuy
01-01-2007, 09:00 PM
:fruit: white power :fruit:

:goodjob:

we need to take our country back and strengthen our borders....
GITR DONE!

gijoe0720
01-01-2007, 09:00 PM
I can disagree, dude i grew up with my friends and 75% are white they got in trouble for fighting plenty of blk guy's and have never been charged with that never the less half time never had the cops called on them.

I would rather fight my own race anyday are even azn are latino because the chance of them calling the cops are 50-50 but damn i beat the shit out of a white boy :police: :police: :police: :police: face on the ground and i can tell u that bye experience done got in to planty of fights but the day i fight a white boy i got these fag a$$ charges:yes:

Wow. I don't think I have ever saw worse grammar or spelling in one post.

ueyedgr8tness
01-01-2007, 09:02 PM
Wow. I don't think I have ever saw worse grammar or spelling in one post.

Dude i am a high school flunky that admits it cause of growing up in a way u would never understand and that all u have to come with is talk shit about my grammer.

Dude get a life:gay:

Maniaç
01-01-2007, 09:04 PM
:fruit: white power :fruit:

:goodjob:

we need to take our country back and strengthen our borders....
GITR DONE!

:lmfao: go for it.

gijoe0720
01-01-2007, 09:05 PM
Dude i am a high school flunky that admits it cause of growing up in a way u would never understand and that all u have to come with is talk shit about my grammer.

Dude get a life:gay:

I have a life.

Oh yeah once again, your spelling and grammar are horrible.

WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE BITCHES!!!!

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 09:06 PM
i do not understand your sig, mr turbo laser...

because if that were true.... then this cant be true:
i really dont have a job

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 09:10 PM
i ate some really bad mexican food.... todasy and im not feeling to good

ueyedgr8tness
01-01-2007, 09:12 PM
I have a life.

Oh yeah once again, your spelling and grammar are horrible.

WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE BITCHES!!!!

And u guy's wonder why your the most hated race between the other 4 other 1's in this country :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: the only thing bitches like u are good for is :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: cause every yr your loosing more and more ppl before long every 1 will b mixed and all that white poer shit will gone.

Thank god for the ak that he made for the kkk.:fire:

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 09:13 PM
ONE RACE!!! is all we need!!

gijoe0720
01-01-2007, 09:15 PM

WHITEPOWER?

turbolaser6
oh btw im single.......any non-racist girls here??? lol check out my myspace

Jecht
Racism does exist!

I honestly think that may be one of these two:
1. Its just a preference.
2. This is a matter of race. My last g/f was asian, and her family disapproved of her dating black guys for some reason. However, they were very welcoming to me (white).

Well, put it this way. With all the interacial marriages and children being born of mixed heritages, the entire human race will eventually have one skin color. The only thing you can do until then is make sure that you yourself hold nothing against people of other skin colors and make sure that if you have children to teach them to do the same.

Maniaç
Ok somebody lock this thread! its fucking retarded!

turbolaser6 didn't you learn anything from what i said?

turbolaser6
WEAK POWER?
no just a fully diverse one

ueyedgr8tness
01-01-2007, 09:16 PM

Agreed then that other color can stop getting mad cause i got a big Di**.And mad all the time cause we get there women.

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 09:18 PM
Ok somebody lock this thread! its fucking retarded!

turbolaser6 didn't you learn anything from what i said?
yeah i know what u mean ....... people are really getting offende by all this...... but this is what we should all be talking about ...

gijoe0720
01-01-2007, 09:19 PM
Agreed then that other color can stop getting mad cause i got a big Di**.And mad all the time cause we get there women.

Only white women yall get is the ugly ones that we don't want

ueyedgr8tness
01-01-2007, 09:20 PM
I honestly think that may be one of these two:
1. Its just a preference.
2. This is a matter of race. My last g/f was asian, and her family disapproved of her dating black guys for some reason. However, they were very welcoming to me (white).

Well, put it this way. With all the interacial marriages and children being born of mixed heritages, the entire human race will eventually have one skin color. The only thing you can do until then is make sure that you yourself hold nothing against people of other skin colors and make sure that if you have children to teach them to do the same.

LOl sound like my case my gf parents dont like blk ppl they have there reason and i can;t say i dont blame them but her bro and her sistr love me.

And i coud care less what her parents think cause were in love:kiss: .

I think the biggest deal is i only make 30k a yr and they want a man for there daughter that makes 100k a yr cause they have so much $$$$$

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 09:23 PM
LOl sound like my case my gf parents dont like blk ppl they have there reason and i can;t say i dont blame them but her bro and her sistr love me.

And i coud care less what her parents think cause were in love:kiss: .

I think the biggest deal is i only make 30k a yr and they want a man for there daughter that makes 100k a yr cause they have so much $$$$$
yeah another case of m.i.a.m.i=money is a major issue

ueyedgr8tness
01-01-2007, 09:23 PM
Only white women yall get is the ugly ones that we don't want

Wrone i wouldn't want to go posting pics cause u would b jacking your dick all night saying damn this is better than the redlight district pics.

turbolaser6
01-01-2007, 09:26 PM
Wrone i wouldn't want to go posting pics cause u would b jacking your dick all night saying damn this is better than the redlight district pics.
woow woow woow wrong forum!!!! this is about if racism excisting

gijoe0720
01-01-2007, 09:26 PM

Damn dude are you that stupid? It is WRONG. I have seen you misspell that word at least 3 times in the thread now.

ueyedgr8tness
01-01-2007, 09:31 PM
Damn dude are you that stupid? It is WRONG. I have seen you misspell that word at least 3 times in the thread now.

Thats how i like to spell it now u going to keep bashing my grammer when every 1 already no i aint got none and i could careless about how i spell shit fucked up looks like your the only 1 having a hard time reading it weak weak weak weak come back with something worth reading:yes:

gijoe0720
01-01-2007, 09:34 PM
Thats how i like to spell it now u going to keep bashing my grammer when every 1 already no i aint got none and i could careless about how i spell shit fucked up looks like your the only 1 having a hard time reading it weak weak weak weak come back with something worth reading:yes:

Yeah I am having a hard time reading it cause I am used to good grammar. Not somethin that some dumbass writes.

ueyedgr8tness
01-01-2007, 09:36 PM
Yeah I am having a hard time reading it cause I am used to good grammar. Not somethin that some dumbass writes.

Still the same old come backs.

Peace out got to go fuck me a white girl to make sure i dont turn races.:goodjob:

RandomGuy
01-01-2007, 09:41 PM
turbolaser, are you a mexiCAN or a mexiCANT

or a mexiFAG

gijoe0720
01-01-2007, 09:52 PM
Check it out. The class of 05 from Trion High School. We only had 2 hispanics and 1 black kid. Everyone else is white.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/gijoe720/scan001001.jpg

typerek
01-01-2007, 09:58 PM
no thats just who graduated

RandomGuy
01-01-2007, 09:58 PM
HOLY SHIT YOU HAVE A SMALL ASS SCHOOL

we had like i'd say 8-10 times as many graduating seniors

gijoe0720
01-01-2007, 09:59 PM

HAHAHA. +1

There was one girl who is hispanic that failed. We only had 70 people in my class and 69 graduated.

RandomGuy
01-01-2007, 09:59 PM
LOLOL HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH SO TRUE

gijoe0720
01-01-2007, 10:00 PM
HOLY SHIT YOU HAVE A SMALL ASS SCHOOL

we had like i'd say 8-10 times as many graduating seniors

Yeah I know. We have pre-k through 12th grade at the same location and in 2000 there was only like 1200 students in all. When I was a senior we had 70 in my grade, juniors, sophmores, and freshman all had like 80 somethin.

typerek
01-01-2007, 10:02 PM
why did you say hispanic girl y couldnt you say 1 person youre racist lol

gijoe0720
01-01-2007, 10:04 PM

No just prejudice

RandomGuy
01-01-2007, 10:49 PM
because that mexican failed and all of the other people passed.

dwnsthGABOY
01-01-2007, 10:57 PM

please /thread.

ding ding ding! We have a winner!

Thats just retarded. Deal with it, just act like it doesn't bother you and laugh with them. when some of my friends call me names in all fun and shit I alwasy say something like atleast i bought my car and am paying for it.. not my mommy and daddy. We bust our asses to get what we want. Alot of Americans are spoiled bitches. Alot of them aren't. I luckly don't hangout with retareds who call me names, like yours. If your "friends" are calling you names that get to you. Move on and find new ones.
Alex_

Holy contradiction batman. I can understand calling a friend a racial slur jokingly, but I don't understand why you would. It doens't matter if you or ur friends don't take it too serious to the point of getting offended. If those words mean nothing to you, why use them at all.

Do you ever see a black person gettin in trouble for beatin up a white man? No.

It's impossible that ur this stupid. I can understand a how a white guy beating up a blck guy could be twisted into a hate crime or some racialally motivated act. But if you honestly think that a black guy wouldn't be punished (in most cases more harshly) for beating up a white guy, then I implore you to put that fuckin crack pipe down broseph.

HeLLo iM iZzY
01-02-2007, 12:46 AM
Racism STILL exists.

It will NEVER go away.

Learn to deal with it because we all have at one point in our lives.

/thread.

TheGameReapa
01-02-2007, 12:55 AM
(stereotype) is the key word!

TheGodfather
01-02-2007, 01:56 AM
this thread is funny.

as for the graduation pic, my hs grad. had 40 kids. all white.

Kelly
01-02-2007, 08:42 AM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b400/Chante0103/racist.gif

ShooterMcGavin
01-02-2007, 08:56 AM
am i racist if i hate everyone? :D

Hulud
01-02-2007, 09:48 AM
am i racist if i hate everyone? :D
not if its equally LOL

Jaimecbr900
01-02-2007, 10:22 AM
Some of you are really way more of a waste of air than any person of another race ever will be.

#1. Most of the real racist people, and judging by your ignorant ass posts there are several in this thread alone, are really just shifting their own shortcomings onto someone else and thereby trying to feel better about themselves.

#2. Racism will ALWAYS exist, because of reason #3......

#3. The ONLY way to truly combat racism is to REPRESENT YOUR OWN RACE BETTER.

I'm going to repeat that for all the mentally challenged:

THE ONLY WAY TO BEAT RACISM IS TO REPRESENT YOUR OWN DAMN RACE BETTER THAN THEY ARE MAKING YOU OUT TO BE

Listen, if you don't go around ACTING like a hoodrat, you won't get called a HOODRAT. Get it? It's really not that difficult. You don't have to "give up" your identity to represent your race/culture in a positive light. Be a POSITIVE example of whatever race/culture you are. Don't play right into the stereotypes and racist ignorance that labels you. Be a PRODUCTIVE member of society and show that not all _______ people are leeches, or moochers, or lazy, or whatever else racist people call you.

Sometimes fire will have to be met with fire, but even on those occassions you can act like a half decent HUMAN BEING and handle yourself like an adult. You wanna argue with me? Fine, I'll argue with you until I realize you're too ignorant for any of it to sink in. Then I walk away.......see how hard that is???

If you play into the stereotypes that are put onto you, it's YOUR stupidity. You can't change everyone. The only person you truly have any control over is YOURSELF. Therefore, don't spend all your life being miserable over something YOU CAN'T CONTROL. Control yourself. Act in accordance of how you want people to see you regardless of what color you are. That is the best and ONLY way you can actively fight racism.

There's an old saying that applies very well here:

It is better to stay quiet and let them THINK you're stupid
Than to open your mouth and PROVE that they're right.

(there are other variations of this saying, so don't give me any slack about it....I know)

tony
01-02-2007, 10:26 AM
Some of you are really way more of a waste of air than any person of another race ever will be.

#1. Most of the real racist people, and judging by your ignorant ass posts there are several in this thread alone, are really just shifting their own shortcomings onto someone else and thereby trying to feel better about themselves.

THE ONLY WAY TO BEAT RACISM IS TO REPRESENT YOUR OWN DAMN RACE BETTER THAN THEY ARE MAKING YOU OUT TO BE

Listen, if you don't go around ACTING like a hoodrat, you won't get called a HOODRAT. Get it? It's really not that difficult. You don't have to "give up" your identity to represent your race/culture in a positive light. Be a POSITIVE example of whatever race/culture you are. Don't play right into the stereotypes and racist ignorance that labels you. Be a PRODUCTIVE member of society and show that not all _______ people are leeches, or moochers, or lazy, or whatever else racist people call you.

Sometimes fire will have to be met with fire, but even on those occassions you can act like a half decent HUMAN BEING and handle yourself like an adult. You wanna argue with me? Fine, I'll argue with you until I realize you're too ignorant for any of it to sink in. Then I walk away.......see how hard that is???

If you play into the stereotypes that are put onto you, it's YOUR stupidity. You can't change everyone. The only person you truly have any control over is YOURSELF. Therefore, don't spend all your life being miserable over something YOU CAN'T CONTROL. Control yourself. Act in accordance of how you want people to see you regardless of what color you are. That is the best and ONLY way you can actively fight racism.

(there are other variations of this saying, so don't give me any slack about it....I know)

I have not read one page of this entire thread because the question is rhetorical to me.. everyone has their opinion but Jaime got it right.. just be you and don't worry about all of the other bs.

nightracer
01-02-2007, 12:17 PM
Drive to Canada then drive back to the states through Detroit. They'll search you then let everybody else go by and when you get through you'll see racism in action. Its called the barrio and ghetto that you'll drive into to get back on I-75.. :goodjob:

nightracer
01-02-2007, 12:21 PM

Pretty good post.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-02-2007, 12:24 PM

Hit the nail on the head with that one. +1 jamie

PhAtBoYMr2
01-02-2007, 12:29 PM
I can't stand blacks that are offended by the word nigger still. I mean the word itself is an offensive word but so is fuck you, bitch, asshole, cunt, dickhead, etc...To me the word nigger is just another word. If someone comes up to my face and calls me a motherfucker im going to fight them, if someone calls me a bastard in a bad way to try and provoke me im going to fight....

the only way to ever get passed the word is to embrace it. It is 2007 now folks and the word nigger will never go away so be the better person or not the average black and try your hardest to not get offended by the word. It's a different generation now i consider people that use the word nigger more ignorant then me so i just don't pay them any mind.

Maniaç
01-02-2007, 01:06 PM
Holy contradiction batman. I can understand calling a friend a racial slur jokingly, but I don't understand why you would. It doens't matter if you or ur friends don't take it too serious to the point of getting offended. If those words mean nothing to you, why use them at all.

Are you seriously asking me that?

Let me ask you this.... WHY NOT?

xaznstylegrlx
01-02-2007, 01:39 PM
i got a question.

Blacks can call each other "nigga"

so why can't other races call them "nigga"?

PhAtBoYMr2
01-02-2007, 01:41 PM
i got a question.

Blacks can call each other "nigga"

so why can't other races call them "nigga"?

because your not black.

NEXT

babygurl
01-02-2007, 01:43 PM
that is like asking if people will stop being stupid....someone lock this stupid thread please!!!

xaznstylegrlx
kind of hypocritical

2.0civic
nigger please

j/k

but seriously, i didnt read but the first page and this page but jaime hit it right on the head. Ive seen many people get pissed off by the word nigger than less than 12 hours later, say it themselves. Fucking hypocrites

babygurl
01-02-2007, 01:44 PM
because your not black.

NEXT

jsut to add to that...i am white and do use the term nigga...other races can also be close to the black person they are saying it to...

PhAtBoYMr2
nigger please

j/k

but seriously, i didnt read but the first page and this page but jaime hit it right on the head. Ive seen many people get pissed off by the word nigger than less than 12 hours later, say it themselves. Fucking hypocrites

Thats why i hate niggers!

2.0civic
so how about when i go to places like target,crackerbarrel.......ect. and i just get stared at like a circus monkey?

crackerbarrel lol

you look like a circus monkey?

Maniaç
01-02-2007, 01:45 PM
that is like asking if people will stop being stupid....someone lock this stupid thread please!!!

:goodjob: thats what I said from the go!

why doesn't anyone listen to me?

2.0civic
01-02-2007, 01:47 PM

god damn i just read this entire thread and it has a stench of stupidity and ignorance

Maniaç
01-02-2007, 01:48 PM
god damn i just read this entire thread and it has a stench of stupidity and ignorance

Are you talking about what I said?

STI LOVER
01-02-2007, 01:50 PM
haha, everybody always gets bent out of shape over this topic. oh well, I just find it funny.

the_oc
01-02-2007, 01:51 PM
hell yes it does and the world would be a lame place if it didnt.

2.0civic
01-02-2007, 01:51 PM
Are you talking about what I said?

not at all i think its awesome how you called it on the first post lol

2.0civic
01-02-2007, 01:52 PM
i think it sfunny how many threads on here where the word nigger is mentioned and how people get bent the fuck outta shape

STI LOVER

:lmfao:

Maniaç
hell yes it does and the world would be a lame place if it didnt.

alright dude we already went over this. it does... deal with it.

you can move on now. :goodjob:

STI LOVER
01-02-2007, 01:53 PM
i think it sfunny how many threads on here where the word nigger is mentioned and how people get bent the fuck outta shape

that's what I said. lol

Maniaç
01-02-2007, 01:54 PM

:goodjob: and nobody got offended when I said the N word or C word.

did you read the mod comment, I really want to be. :D

Maniaç
01-02-2007, 01:57 PM
Yo yall know whats fucked up! When I say stupid things I get repped but when I say good and sweet things like in this thread I don't! Thats fucked up. L0L

2.0civic
01-02-2007, 01:58 PM
thats funny as fuck...how the balls roll sometimes

Mike Lowrey
01-02-2007, 01:59 PM
Just yesterday i just wondered does racism still exist??

Nope.

WHITE POWER!

Maniaç
01-02-2007, 02:01 PM
Nope.

WHITE POWER!

*YAWN*

Are you done?

Maniaç
01-02-2007, 02:02 PM
thats funny as fuck...how the balls roll sometimes

Nobody in this thread came at me with a comeback.. why cause they know I was right.

STI LOVER
01-02-2007, 02:03 PM
Nope.

WHITE POWER!

:screwy: :lmfao:

babygurl

cause you a fool?

Jaimecbr900
Too often people are more part of the problem than the solution.

You want the sky to be green. You can sit there and beat your head into a bloody pulp yelling "the sky's green or I'm going to keep beating my head on the wall"......you know what you'll have??? A damn big headache. Not one single person is going to listen to you because you sound and act like an idiot.

On the other hand, you can talk and explain to people how a green sky is going to be nicer than a blue and MAYBE, just MAYBE, one or two people will agree with you. You accomplished a hellva lot more that way than you did beating your head on the wall. Same idea, different ways of going about it. One is more likely to work than is the other.

Use that logic when it comes to racism.

You will NOT be able to convert all racists to non-racists. It just won't happen. All the litigation and laws in the world will not change a way of THINKING. So, how do you combat an idea?......with another IDEA. Not laws, not yelling, not reverse racism, not reparations, not hate crimes.....IDEAS can only be changed into other IDEAS. Get it?

So if you realize that YOU have much more impact in your little corner of the world by acting like a civilized _______, you will soon start to show people who otherwise would have thought of you negatively because of preconceived notions that you (and just maybe those LIKE you) are a decent person and their preconceived notions were wrong. THAT is a positive result. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Mexican Presidents, White Supremacists, etc are all examples of how NOT to get your message across. It comes off as abrassive, pompous, and RACIST.

One of the first things people need to do is to learn to communicate effectively. ANYONE can be a great speaker to their friends and family who already like them and agree with them. Try getting your message across to someone that has a totally opposing view. THEN you are a good speaker. THEN you are accomplishing something because you are making someone that previously didn't THINK like you to atleast THINK in a different way. THAT is a very big accomplishment. Much better than reverse discrimination ever will be.

We are all somewhat racist because we all have pre-conceived ideas that are based strictly on visual clues. It's only natural. You see me, you automatically call me "Mexican" because to you all brown hispanic looking people come from ONLY "Mexico". Stupid, but it happens. REAL racists take it a step further and totally believe those ideas without ever giving the other person even a chance. THAT is a real racist. Everyone else can and often does make up their mind based on how someone interacts with them. That's what I do. That's what a lot of people do. Problem comes in when people throw in the towel and act like idiots because that's what they THINK you already think of them. So you play right into their hand and they say, "See, they are ________ because....."

If you play into their hand, you're no smarter than they are. ;)

STI LOVER
Nobody in this thread came at me with a comeback.. why cause they know I was right.

:umno: what??:thinking:

babygurl
01-02-2007, 02:04 PM
*YAWN*

Are you done?

actually you are suppose to say IS THAT ALL YOU GOT???

STI LOVER
cause you a fool?

:lmfao:

babygurl
Too often people are more part of the problem than the solution.

You want the sky to be green. You can sit there and beat your head into a bloody pulp yelling "the sky's green or I'm going to keep beating my head on the wall"......you know what you'll have??? A damn big headache. Not one single person is going to listen to you because you sound and act like an idiot.

On the other hand, you can talk and explain to people how a green sky is going to be nicer than a blue and MAYBE, just MAYBE, one or two people will agree with you. You accomplished a hellva lot more that way than you did beating your head on the wall. Same idea, different ways of going about it. One is more likely to work than is the other.

Use that logic when it comes to racism.

You will NOT be able to convert all racists to non-racists. It just won't happen. All the litigation and laws in the world will not change a way of THINKING. So, how do you combat an idea?......with another IDEA. Not laws, not yelling, not reverse racism, not reparations, not hate crimes.....IDEAS can only be changed into other IDEAS. Get it?

So if you realize that YOU have much more impact in your little corner of the world by acting like a civilized _______, you will soon start to show people who otherwise would have thought of you negatively because of preconceived notions that you (and just maybe those LIKE you) are a decent person and their preconceived notions were wrong. THAT is a positive result. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Mexican Presidents, White Supremacists, etc are all examples of how NOT to get your message across. It comes off as abrassive, pompous, and RACIST.

One of the first things people need to do is to learn to communicate effectively. ANYONE can be a great speaker to their friends and family who already like them and agree with them. Try getting your message across to someone that has a totally opposing view. THEN you are a good speaker. THEN you are accomplishing something because you are making someone that previously didn't THINK like you to atleast THINK in a different way. THAT is a very big accomplishment. Much better than reverse discrimination ever will be.

We are all somewhat racist because we all have pre-conceived ideas that are based strictly on visual clues. It's only natural. REAL racists take it a step further and totally believe those ideas without ever giving the other person even a chance. THAT is a real racist. Everyone else can and often does make up their mind based on how someone interacts with them. That's what I do. That's what a lot of people do. Problem comes in when people throw in the towel and act like idiots because that's what they THINK you already think of them. So you play right into their hand and they say, "See, they are ________ because....."

If you play into their hand, you're no smarter than they are. ;)

I am not gonna read all that but I know its good..

but can you blow all that out in one breathe?

Maniaç
01-02-2007, 02:05 PM
babygurl do you like me?

:lmfao: j/p

babygurl
01-02-2007, 02:06 PM
babygurl do you like me?

:lmfao: j/p

hmmmm.......

thinking........

still thinking...........

hell fucking no...ewww :lmfao:

Maniaç
01-02-2007, 02:07 PM
hmmmm.......

thinking........

still thinking...........

hell fucking no...ewww :lmfao:

:lmfao: sure...................... :rolleyes:

you know you want to get :idb: by me. ;) :lmfao:

2.0civic
01-02-2007, 02:08 PM
jamie man, how come all your posts are books lol

babygurl
01-02-2007, 02:08 PM
:lmfao: sure...................... :rolleyes:

you know you want to get :idb: by me. ;) :lmfao:

werjasfu8783493nhfccbcmkdnd

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

I think you are on crack

Jaimecbr900
01-02-2007, 02:09 PM
jamie man, how come all your posts are books lol

I'm long winded as hell.

Ironic, this is probably my shortest post ever..... :lmfao: :D

2.0civic

I think you are on crack

lololol crack rock ftw

Maniaç

I think you are on crack

:lmfao: I was just fucking around god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :crazy:

or was I............. :ninja:

2.0civic
I'm long winded as hell.

Ironic, that's probably my shortest post ever..... :lmfao: :D

yeah lol everytime i see you post im like, "shit im gonna be here a minute i guess i better go pee"

STI LOVER
01-02-2007, 02:11 PM
so who is going to do who??

STI LOVER
01-02-2007, 02:12 PM
where is this "crack" ya'll speak of :ninja: ?? lol

Mike Lowrey
01-02-2007, 02:13 PM
*YAWN*

Are you done?

Nope.

Are you?

Maniaç
01-02-2007, 02:14 PM
it does. deal with it.

new year new Maniac.

i think I should become a mod.

haha I know. i'm not cool enough with paul yet.

dude trust me this thread can blow up. you would keep going back anf forth with people who have a diffrent point of view. but at the end its not worth it

Alright guys if yall want to continue go right ahead, i'm done with this topic.

Alex_

All I know is that everything I said was PIMP!

Mike Lowrey
01-02-2007, 02:15 PM
actually you are suppose to say IS THAT ALL YOU GOT???

You mean....

StupidBikerBoy
01-02-2007, 02:16 PM
Unfortunately, some won't move on from the past. So, yes, racism still exists.

Maniaç
01-02-2007, 02:16 PM
Nope.

Are you?

Did you read what I said yesterday. I'm way done with this topic.
And so should you.

Mike Lowrey
01-02-2007, 02:17 PM
All I know is that everything I said was PIMP!

Whatever helps you sleep at night. :rolleyes:

Mike Lowrey
01-02-2007, 02:17 PM
Did you read what I said yesterday. I'm way done with this topic.
And so should you.

I'm done when I say I'm done! Biatch!

Maniaç
01-02-2007, 02:22 PM
I'm done when I say I'm done! Biatch!

Well fucking come with it then.

Say somethign smart NOT retarded about this subject..... I'll let you start

Whatever helps you sleep at night. :rolleyes:

hater. :rolleyes:

MR. 200SX
01-02-2007, 02:22 PM
Racism ended a long time ago. Ignorant good for nothing people will never end. I think most people that are racist are those who can't be successful in life so all they can do is blame it on someone else.

It's funny because I deal with A LOT of people from different races everyday and most of them got a good career and are well educated. I have never seen any them complain about Hispanic workers, instead they ask why they can even have a work permit. I'm sure if you are well educated have good work ethics and skills you never have to worry about an illegal worker taking your job and I'm not saying the illegal workers are stupid I'm just saying most of them come here like the labor type of work which it puts less stress on the North Americans that pay over $40,000 in school so they can sit on a desk and not get dirty.

Mike Lowrey
01-02-2007, 02:25 PM
Well fucking come with it then.

Say somethign smart NOT retarded about this subject..... I'll let you start

To answer the original question....Yes, it still exists. Will it still exist tomorrow, yes.

hater. :rolleyes:

:D

Maniaç
01-02-2007, 02:28 PM
To answer the original question....Yes, it still exists. Will it still exist tomorrow, yes.

:D

:lmfao: oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ye thats why I said DEAL WITH IT.

best thing to do is to move on and ignore it.

Mike Lowrey
01-02-2007, 02:33 PM
:lmfao: oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ye thats why I said DEAL WITH IT.

best thing to do is to move on and ignore it.

Tell him again human.

Maniaç
01-02-2007, 02:38 PM
Tell him again human.

yes we are all human. we all have blood and organs.

We are all equal no race is better than the other. We need to understand that and teach our children that, so that in the future we'll have a much better envoriment and planet to live on. we have the power to stop having wars and all that other good shit. lets build a better future threw learning and teaching.

I'm done

Alex_

PhAtBoYMr2
01-02-2007, 02:39 PM
"Motherfuck dre, motherfuck snoop, motherfuck deathrow yo here comes my left blow"

babygurl
01-02-2007, 02:40 PM
yes we are all human. we all have blood and organs.

We are all equal no race is better than the other. We need to understand that and teach our children that, so that in the future we'll have a much better envoriment and planet to live on. we have the power to stop having wars and all that other good shit. lets build a better future threw learning and teaching.

I'm done

Alex_

you really are goofy....your new nick name is goofy!

PhAtBoYMr2
01-02-2007, 02:40 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she called you goofy

babygurl
01-02-2007, 02:41 PM
:lmfao: I was just fucking around god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :crazy:

or was I............. :ninja:

so was I....

and I was.... :lmfao:

oh and remember its the internet...

Maniaç
you really are goofy....your new nick name is goofy!

Goofy?!?!?! :???:

Please explain?

PhAtBoYMr2
RUN THAT SHIT SON

Maniaç
01-02-2007, 02:42 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she called you goofy

shes a girl so ill let it slide. :gay:

Maniaç
01-02-2007, 02:42 PM
RUN THAT SHIT SON

5 more posts almost there

babygurl
01-02-2007, 02:43 PM
Goofy?!?!?! :???:

Please explain?

I thought you were done with the thread??

yeah that why you goofy!

babygurl
01-02-2007, 02:43 PM
shes a girl so ill let it slide. :gay:

bring it goofy :)

PhAtBoYMr2
01-02-2007, 02:44 PM
BABYGURL STOP BEING MEAN

Maniaç
01-02-2007, 02:45 PM
Babygurl I was done with the topic not the thread. ;)
If you don't have anything smart to tell me dont say anything. :goodjob:

Thanks Mark. L0L

babygurl
BABYGURL STOP BEING MEAN

how is that being mean..Goofy the cartoon character was cute :)

no I am not calling him cute...

Maniaç
how is that being mean..Goofy the cartoon character was cute :)

no I am not calling him cute...

:lmfao: I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

babygurl
01-02-2007, 02:46 PM
Babygurl I was done with the topic not the thread. ;)
If you don't have anything smart to tell me dont say anything. :goodjob:

Thanks Mark. L0L

err smart thought this was IA....damn I am lost

Maniaç
01-02-2007, 02:48 PM
Looks like richw131 is done with this thread= Good

Babygurl I forgot your name........ is it Laura.....

babygurl
Looks like richw131 is done with this thread= Good

Babygurl I forgot your name........ is it Laura.....

si senor

PhAtBoYMr2
i sense alot of sexual tension

Maniaç
01-02-2007, 02:49 PM
si senor

:lmfao: that shit really made me laugh! good one. Lets stop posting her shoot me a PM. ;)

babygurl
01-02-2007, 02:49 PM
i sense alot of sexual tension

between who?

you and goofy?

babygurl
01-02-2007, 02:50 PM
:lmfao: that shit really made me laugh! good one. Lets stop posting her shoot me a PM. ;)

haha you one funny mofo

Maniaç
01-02-2007, 02:51 PM
haha you one funny mofo

:lmfao: so..... do it

babygurl
01-02-2007, 02:52 PM
:lmfao: so..... do it

errr no

Maniaç
01-02-2007, 02:53 PM
what ever............

later

Ran
01-02-2007, 04:31 PM
lets build a better future threw learning and teaching. We'd better get started. :lmfao:

Seriously though, racism isn't going anywhere for a while. Sad, but true. C'est la vie!

P.S. - I hate those squinty-eyed, tiny-d*cked, yellow-skinned, asian f*ckers too. :mad:

quickdodge®
01-02-2007, 04:35 PM

Example:

http://newsbusters.org/media/2006-06-20-HBO-RSGumbel.jpg

Later, QD.

Ran
01-02-2007, 04:51 PM
#3. The ONLY way to truly combat racism is to REPRESENT YOUR OWN RACE BETTERHmm...

StupidBikerBoy
01-03-2007, 11:10 AM
I don't have the time to read this whole thread right now, but....

IMO some of the reasons we still have problems with racism are

1. most are only willing to help thier own race, and don't look at it from other races' point of view. Me personally, I'll stand up for any races' rights.

2. Most don't look at everyone as individuals like they should. I don't care if you've been stolen from by 100 black people, you should still realize that the black part has nothing to do with it, and realize that the next black man you run into is more than likely NOT a thief.

3. Most people allow themselves to be a part of racism. No matter the situation, you always have a choice. If you choose to be a part of it then you are part of the problem. If someone is racist towards you, then realize thier ignorance and move on. Don't allow them to bring you to thier level.

I could go on, but it's lunch time and I'm hungry.:goodjob:

Yes, Im white, and I gots me a plate full of collards and black eyed peas.:lmfao:

Tasuki_Civic
01-03-2007, 11:57 AM

i wish the government would send my ass to africa?! ( in a sarcastic expression)

i wouldnt know what tha fuck to do there.....i would be mad as hell if shit went down in america where they fly all the blk pple to africa. dazed and confused man dazed and confused.

:lmfao: WTF?!! you know what...come to think about it...im not really surprised. but thats wild. :no:

Tasuki_Civic
01-03-2007, 11:59 AM

1. most are only willing to help thier own race, and don't look at it from other races' point of view. Me personally, I'll stand up for any races' rights.

2. Most don't look at everyone as individuals like they should. I don't care if you've been stolen from by 100 black people, you should still realize that the black part has nothing to do with it, and realize that the next black man you run into is more than likely NOT a thief.

3. Most people allow themselves to be a part of racism. No matter the situation, you always have a choice. If you choose to be a part of it then you are part of the problem. If someone is racist towards you, then realize thier ignorance and move on. Don't allow them to bring you to thier level.

Yes, Im white, and I gots me a plate full of collards and black eyed peas.:lmfao:

these days your better off makin someone look stupid when they are like that rather than walk away. not only is it funy but you get to see the look on thier face or faces when they feel stupid about wha they said or had done.

Jaimecbr900
01-03-2007, 12:05 PM
Hmm...

I didn't quite get what you were trying to say, but.....

What I mean is that it is unrealistic to complain about "racism" when you yourself (not referring to anyone in particular in this thread) are NOT helping in changing people's perceptions or preconceived notions about YOUR race.

If you walk around with your pants down to your ankles, hat turned sideways, sporting neck tattoos, blinged out grill, and smoking a blunt......then you are going to be INITIALLY perceived as something. You MAY be an MIT graduate with an IQ of 150, but you're initial visual clues don't reflect that to a stranger. Once someone takes the time to talk to you and get to know you, their view may change. That only happens IF they take the time. Problem is that you are partially to blame because you have CHOSEN to live up to that very stereotype you wanna get away from by CHOOSING to present yourself that way. So you really shouldn't complain when they call you a hoodrat, because you LOOK like one. Not many people are going to take the time to look much further if they're not attracted to hoodrats.

Same goes with any stereotype for any race. Problem is that in our chicken shit PC society, noone dares to tell someone else they are reppin' wrong....that would be considered "racist"..... :rolleyes:

{X}Echo419
01-03-2007, 12:49 PM
I'm not reading this whole thread so I'm just going to say this and be done.

a. most people don't know what "racism" means.
b. most people don't know what it's like to experience "real" racism.
c. Non-white/anglo-saxon people can be biggots and racists too.

that is all :2cents:

Rabunchic
01-03-2007, 01:55 PM
My parents are racist. And that is how I was raised but I am not racist. I for one am one of the people who hate having to walk in a store and seeing 3-4 of the same signs in different languages

typerek
01-03-2007, 02:19 PM
yea if you wouldn't know what to do in africa or you're own country then don't complain about whites in amreica.

i have a question how does a hurricne hitting new orleans make george w. a racist?

StupidBikerBoy
01-03-2007, 02:22 PM
these days your better off makin someone look stupid when they are like that rather than walk away. not only is it funy but you get to see the look on thier face or faces when they feel stupid about wha they said or had done.

Yeah, I can agree with that:goodjob:

Well, for the ones that realize thier stupidity anyways

Maniaç
01-03-2007, 02:28 PM
This thread is fucking RETARDED!!!!!

babygurl
01-03-2007, 02:28 PM
I didn't quite get what you were trying to say, but.....

What I mean is that it is unrealistic to complain about "racism" when you yourself (not referring to anyone in particular in this thread) are NOT helping in changing people's perceptions or preconceived notions about YOUR race.

If you walk around with your pants down to your ankles, hat turned sideways, sporting neck tattoos, blinged out grill, and smoking a blunt......then you are going to be INITIALLY perceived as something. You MAY be an MIT graduate with an IQ of 150, but you're initial visual clues don't reflect that to a stranger. Once someone takes the time to talk to you and get to know you, their view may change. That only happens IF they take the time. Problem is that you are partially to blame because you have CHOSEN to live up to that very stereotype you wanna get away from by CHOOSING to present yourself that way. So you really shouldn't complain when they call you a hoodrat, because you LOOK like one. Not many people are going to take the time to look much further if they're not attracted to hoodrats.

Same goes with any stereotype for any race. Problem is that in our chicken shit PC society, noone dares to tell someone else they are reppin' wrong....that would be considered "racist"..... :rolleyes:

actually wouldnt that be considered "hatin" rather than being "racist"

Rabunchic
01-03-2007, 02:36 PM
This thread is fucking RETARDED!!!!!

I agree

quickdodge®
01-03-2007, 04:08 PM
yea if you wouldn't know what to do in africa or you're own country then don't complain about whites in amreica.

That was an ignorant ass comment. Didn't make any sense. Which is ignorant in itself. Explain what your statement meant and then I can systematically tear it to shreds. Later, QD.

Tasuki_Civic
01-03-2007, 05:58 PM
I'm not reading this whole thread so I'm just going to say this and be done.

a. most people don't know what "racism" means.
b. most people don't know what it's like to experience "real" racism.
c. Non-white/anglo-saxon people can be biggots and racists too.

that is all :2cents:
:yes:

Z32redondo
01-03-2007, 07:39 PM
Still exists unfortunately...

Dude...your in alaska...damn

1SICKLEX
01-03-2007, 08:11 PM
racism wouldnt exist if dumbass people werent there 2 follow it....

ahmonrah
01-03-2007, 08:27 PM
That was an ignorant ass comment. Didn't make any sense. Which is ignorant in itself. Explain what your statement meant and then I can systematically tear it to shreds. Later, QD.

~waits for TYPEREKs' explanation~
~dons nuclear blast proof eyeware~
~places popcorn kernels in big pot, no need for stove~

DIABEETUS
01-03-2007, 08:45 PM

100%

typerek
01-03-2007, 10:09 PM
what i'm saying is black people complain about america always keeping them down and other bullshit but if they went back to africa they wouldn't even know how to survive. catching their own food no nikes and building their own huts so if you dont like america go to africa and see how you like it. mexicans complain about americans not accomadating to them or being racist well it's either deal with it or go back to mexico and live in your dirt home. and arabs well..................just go back to where you came from. iget upset with things in america but i deal with it cause i would rather live here than ireland.

typerek
01-03-2007, 10:10 PM
point being STOP BEING PUSSIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or get the fuck out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahmonrah
01-04-2007, 12:31 AM
what i'm saying is black people complain about america always keeping them down and other bullshit but if they went back to africa they wouldn't even know how to survive. catching their own food no nikes and building their own huts so if you dont like america go to africa and see how you like it. mexicans complain about americans not accomadating to them or being racist well it's either deal with it or go back to mexico and live in your dirt home. and arabs well..................just go back to where you came from. iget upset with things in america but i deal with it cause i would rather live here than ireland.i've been observing this thread, and by far, you have got to be THE STUPIDEST muthafukka in here!!! jesus fucking christmas-toys....your little scope of world view is surprisingly(or not) limited to NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC or DISCOVER CHANNEL.
with ignorant phrases like:

1)..........catching their own food no nikes and building their own huts........

2).......mexicans complain about americans not accomadating to them or being racist well it's either deal with it or go back to mexico and live in your dirt home. and arabs well..................just go back to where you came from......

your best bet is to never see me at a meet 'cause i'm tempted to bring some nigerians,ugandans, pakistanis, mexicans and introduce you to them, then slap the fuck outta you.....and no, this aint e-thuggin.

i can't believe the stupidity of people these days.

ahmonrah
01-04-2007, 12:32 AM
racism wouldnt exist if dumbass people werent there 2 follow it....
typerek is a shining example of that.