PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year you BASTAGES!!!

JustinSane110™
12-31-2006, 11:17 PM
Yep, well on my way to drunksville right now! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance:

2.0civic
01-01-2007, 12:15 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR BRO

LiL PaKi
01-01-2007, 12:17 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

just got back from Miranda's a lil while ago... WHERE THE HELL WAS LNC?!?

2.0civic
01-01-2007, 12:20 AM
WELL I CAME TO A FRIEND S PARTY TO HOOK UP WITH THIS GIRL IVE LIKED FOR 6 EARS BEFORE SHE WENT BACK TO SCHOOL AND SO I DIDNT BRING THIS OTHER GIRL IM TALKING TO TO NOT START DRAMA AND NOW SHES ALL OVER SOME RANDOM DUDE AND IM TOO DRUNK TO LEAVE

JustinSane110™
01-01-2007, 12:26 AM
SHES ALL OVER SOME RANDOM DUDE
Yep, thsast a sign to cutr and leave man. Be done with her ass. I guess self control is overrated anymoer. FUCK THAT SHIT!!

i got about 8 beeers or so left, anybody want one?? :cheers:

2.0civic
01-01-2007, 12:30 AM
hell yeah man. Like it just pisses me off cause all her friends know we like each other and they keep being like "are you mad?"

no the fuck im not mad...this girls 90% of the reason my last girlfriend left me cause some stupid fucking myspace blog she made that wasnt even about me, 6 of her friends call ME over HERE so that SHE wont be lonely and all be damned if she isnt strecteched out across some guy on the couch right now ive never met til tonight so i told jenna that i couldnt hang out tongiht

fucked myself lolol

JustinSane110™
01-01-2007, 12:40 AM
hell yeah man. Like it just pisses me off cause all her friends know we like each other and they keep being like "are you mad?"

no the fuck im not mad...this girls 90% of the reason my last girlfriend left me cause some stupid fucking myspace blog she made that wasnt even about me, 6 of her friends call ME over HERE so that SHE wont be lonely and all be damned if she isnt strecteched out across some guy on the couch right now ive never met til tonight so i told jenna that i couldnt hang out tongiht

fucked myself lolol
So since she seems to not know how to keep herself to... herself lol, let me wxtend a big.....

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2741/40458muthafuckthatbitchmt0.jpg

to her.

Down to 7, anyboedy want one, theyre goin fast. :lmfao:

2.0civic
01-01-2007, 12:42 AM
god damn im so pissed but i cant drive home cause i can see a roadblock from here lol

like i wouldnt give a shit if i had brought the other girl along but the fact her friends drug me along and im the only now here pisses me off

JustinSane110™
01-01-2007, 12:46 AM
god damn im so pissed but i cant drive home cause i can see a roadblock from here lol

like i wouldnt give a shit if i had brought the other girl along but the fact her friends drug me along and im the only now here pisses me off
LIRL!!

I think we should go let the air outta all their tires hahah

2.0civic
01-01-2007, 12:47 AM
yeah well i just got up to "make a phone call" and they are making out on the couch now....i think im going to be sick

JustinSane110™
01-01-2007, 12:55 AM
yeah well i just got up to "make a phone call" and they are making out on the couch now....i think im going to be sick
Don't be sick, just be done haha. Fuck it, there's otehre girls out there.

2.0civic
01-01-2007, 01:15 AM
YEAH THERE IS...LOL, HER FRIEND BROKE UP WITH HER BOYTOY EARLIER TONIGHT...I MAY NEED TO GO UPSTAIRS LOLOL

JustinSane110™
01-01-2007, 01:28 AM
YEAH THERE IS...LOL, HER FRIEND BROKE UP WITH HER BOYTOY EARLIER TONIGHT...I MAY NEED TO GO UPSTAIRS LOLOL
mak it hapen!! :goodjob:

xaznstylegrlx
01-01-2007, 01:43 AM
happy new years guys.

2.0civic
01-01-2007, 01:44 AM
HELL YEAH!!! IM GOING UPSTAIRS!! ILL TALK TO YOU FUCKERS TOMORROW!

JustinSane110™
01-01-2007, 01:55 AM
happy new years guys.
KRUSTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JustinSane110™
01-01-2007, 02:40 AM
Bout to go pass the fuck out, but how about one more beer first!

Here's to hoping that chick get's athletes foot in her pussy... :cheers:

FUCK HOES!!!

CSquared
01-01-2007, 03:04 AM
Happy new years bitches. Went to see the peach drop downtown with this girl i've been seeing on and off. She just left and I am about to pass out. Peace.