PDA

View Full Version : Misc Burned Dreamcast game, someone?

IntegraXTR
12-31-2006, 03:47 PM
Anyone got disc juggler or ISO that can burn me a copy of Marvel v.s. Capcom 2, mine doesn't work anymore. Need one by the end of this week! Cash in hand

gtikid
12-31-2006, 04:14 PM
I MIGHT have a copy of MVC2 at home. I'd have to go back and look through all of my old ass Dreamcast games haha. Hopefully it's in good condition too. I believe it was the disc juggler version

Killer
12-31-2006, 04:18 PM
i've got a stack of burnt games if u want them.. like 20 games including cap vs marv II and some cap vs snk bunch of those games... some are self boot.. others need a boot disc which i have... shoot me a price if your interested.

gtikid
12-31-2006, 04:28 PM
i've got a stack of burnt games if u want them.. like 20 games including cap vs marv II and some cap vs snk bunch of those games... some are self boot.. others need a boot disc which i have... shoot me a price if your interested.

How about we play MVC2 for all your games :D

Killer
12-31-2006, 04:30 PM
... how bout no.. lol.. i'm no good at any of the games to be honest.

gtikid
12-31-2006, 04:38 PM
... how bout no.. lol.. i'm no good at any of the games to be honest.

So then you forfeit? I win!! :D When should I expect my games? :lmao:

IntegraXTR
01-01-2007, 01:50 AM

I want the self boot one (like the disc juggler version), $10? oh, and also i need the power cord and rca cables, my daughter did something with them and all I have now is the console and a controller.