PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Dreamcast Joystick ASAP!

IntegraXTR
12-31-2006, 03:42 PM
Well its probably a shot in the dark but, I need a dreamcast joystick, the one thats white with green buttons. If anyone has one or has another type PM me asap. I would just buy one off ebay but I need it before the end of the week.

MATTER OF FACT, I'LL GIVE ANYONE WHO HAS ONE A GAMECUBE SYSTEM, ALL WIRES, 3 CONTROLLERS, AND 1 GAME FOR THAT JOYSTICK! NO BULLSHIT. Need it ASAP! Thats right, you heard me, I'll give you a gamecube w/extras for one!

gtikid
12-31-2006, 04:17 PM
Well its probably a shot in the dark but, I need a dreamcast joystick, the one thats white with green buttons. If anyone has one or has another type PM me asap. I would just buy one off ebay but I need it before the end of the week.

MATTER OF FACT, I'LL GIVE ANYONE WHO HAS ONE A GAMECUBE SYSTEM, ALL WIRES, 3 CONTROLLERS, AND 1 GAME FOR THAT JOYSTICK! NO BULLSHIT. Need it ASAP! Thats right, you heard me, I'll give you a gamecube w/extras for one!

I have a Dreamcast Arcade controller. You know, the big remote with the arcade stick and the big arcade buttons. Shit is fuuuuuuun as hell with MVC2 :goodjob: BUT, again, I have to look for that too and make sure that my mom didn't send it off to Colombia hahaha. I'll check when I get home, it should be like in an hour or so...

MidNight_Sky
12-31-2006, 04:58 PM
I have one. The one u wanted.

IntegraXTR
12-31-2006, 10:04 PM
pm sent!

IntegraXTR
01-01-2007, 01:48 AM
I have a Dreamcast Arcade controller. You know, the big remote with the arcade stick and the big arcade buttons. Shit is fuuuuuuun as hell with MVC2 :goodjob: BUT, again, I have to look for that too and make sure that my mom didn't send it off to Colombia hahaha. I'll check when I get home, it should be like in an hour or so...

let me know

IntegraXTR
01-01-2007, 01:37 PM
bump, why bother posting if you aint got it.....