PDA

View Full Version : Random Saddam's death on windows media player

StupidBikerBoy
12-31-2006, 06:22 AM
http://www.break.com/index/graphic_saddam_hussein_hanging_video.html

I don't have flash on my comp. at work and found this version of it in windows media player. Figured others on here may have similiar issues.

chris13
12-31-2006, 11:03 AM
fucker deserved it

Bballjamal
12-31-2006, 07:20 PM
ehh, still wasn't a clear enough pic to honestly tell he was dead, but I guess I'll take it!

itz a jew
12-31-2006, 07:59 PM
damn thatquailty sucks but you can diff tell her got fuked up lol

Extrememustang
12-31-2006, 08:43 PM
Was the hanging even on tv? Meaning showing it? They should have made it a pay per view event.

Extrememustang
12-31-2006, 08:47 PM
I cant stand indians,they always stink,the women have big noses and moustaches and they try and jew you down on EVERYTHING.Hell at my work AND my wife work the indians there dont like dealing with there on kind.

ZEDEX32
12-31-2006, 10:39 PM
This shit is sick! I mean hanging this idiot just before holidays is fucked up. I can tell 2007 is goin' to be in blood, they could keep it quiet and he could die some some other month damn it!!! Wasnt this way of execution used long time ago; when people where less educated and crazy... I guess it hasn't changed

Stormhammer
01-01-2007, 04:02 AM
I cant stand indians,they always stink,the women have big noses and moustaches and they try and jew you down on EVERYTHING.Hell at my work AND my wife work the indians there dont like dealing with there on kind.

except that Saddam was from Iraq, not India. So, in closing, I will state that you sire, are a fucking moron :goodjob:

StupidBikerBoy
01-01-2007, 04:04 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

RiceBoy
01-01-2007, 08:59 AM

Way to end the year with the DUMB AZZ award...

Extrememustang
01-01-2007, 09:25 AM
I guess your not in sells and havent dealt with them then. Also ok he was hanged and you guys dont agree with that. Well Im sure the thousands of familys he destroyed by runing there lives agree it was a good thing.

Evolunchbox
01-01-2007, 11:29 AM

:headslap: :headslap: :headslap:

UpSideDownDesi
01-01-2007, 08:05 PM
:lmfao: Seems like you were in hibernation for past ten years or so...missed all the TV/Newspaper/and what not coverage over Iraq and Suddam and still you opened your hole sayin/thinkin he was indian :lmfao: . First learn how to spell and use proper grammer and then spit out your racist slurs. BTW I am also Indian, tank you come again.

UpSideDownDesi
01-01-2007, 08:13 PM
This shit is sick! I mean hanging this idiot just before holidays is fucked up. I can tell 2007 is goin' to be in blood, they could keep it quiet and he could die some some other month damn it!!! Wasnt this way of execution used long time ago; when people where less educated and crazy... I guess it hasn't changed
they used the proceders they have been using in Iraq. When U.S took over they banned death sentence, but when Iraqi gov came back in power they reinstated the death penatly by hanging. It's their gov now let's let them do thing their own way and not interfere anymore. They actually did him a big favor by keeping him/ his body in gov custody before and after the hanging or else the public would have humiliated/mutilated his body like other former leaders who got turned over to public.

ranj
01-01-2007, 08:23 PM
died just the way he killed my mom's uncle, bastard. i hope he has fun burning in hell.

BaHumBugg
01-01-2007, 08:29 PM

that had to be one of the most retarded and ingorant comment I heard on here

StupidBikerBoy
01-02-2007, 11:25 AM
I guess your not in sells and havent dealt with them then. Also ok he was hanged and you guys dont agree with that. Well Im sure the thousands of familys he destroyed by runing there lives agree it was a good thing.

I agree with ya about Saddam, but racial profiling is wrong. Just because you've had bad experiences with some people that happen to be indian doesn't mean thier race has anything to do with it.

It's 2007, you should be moving past racial issues by now.

Sport1.3
01-02-2007, 11:43 AM

I cant stand ignorent racises pricks postin on public forems pleese go join the KKK and /your self

NOTE: POST PURPOSELY INCLUDED INPROPER GRAMMAR AND SPELLING TO BETTER EXPRESS MY OPINION TO THIS OBVIOUS DARWIN AWARD WINNING POSTER. THANK YOU

Xlr8sheng35
01-02-2007, 11:56 AM

Wow, great way to bring in 2007 buddy.... with a dumb ass quote to sum up your intelligence. Way to go!! :goodjob::goodjob: