PDA

View Full Version : GOOD, reasonably priced paintjob??

BOOSTEDeg
06-12-2005, 02:23 PM
I got a jdm front teggy. Problem is when the front was swapped it was just painted to the doors. Where can I get a good paint job for a good price? I am no millionaire, LOL. Wish I was. Not looking for "show" quality, but no bs paint job either. Let me know thanks.

Brandon C
06-12-2005, 02:24 PM
Spray Glow In Lilburn..Does a decent Job at a Fare price

Negrodamus
06-12-2005, 02:30 PM
When it comes to a paint job this is the best saying...."you always get what you pay for"
Try UAB or Yellow River but since you are budget minded Sprayglo off Buford Hwy in Duluth is prolly the best place.

kumar
06-12-2005, 05:53 PM
just imagine in conyers should be decent too 770-761-7006

dfire9
06-12-2005, 06:17 PM
Let me know if I can help you

Repost Squintz
06-12-2005, 08:41 PM
hit up klaud, chimura, i hear he does good work

chmura
06-13-2005, 09:39 PM
hit up klaud, chimura, i hear he does good work

thanx...

4dmin
06-14-2005, 07:38 AM
SPRAYGLO IN DULUTH
770-476-7048
[email protected] for details

tell them Dion or Paul from IA sent ya

Repost Squintz
06-14-2005, 12:44 PM
thanx...
whoopps, mspelled the sn, my bad its chmura

chmura
06-14-2005, 01:11 PM
I got a jdm front teggy. Problem is when the front was swapped it was just painted to the doors. Where can I get a good paint job for a good price? I am no millionaire, LOL. Wish I was. Not looking for "show" quality, but no bs paint job either. Let me know thanks.

if same color you are looking at approx $ 1000

providing.... door jams are ok and body is fine...

thats good quality....

BOOSTEDeg
06-14-2005, 06:47 PM
I PM'ed you Chmurra. I am talking the same color, jams are good. A little bodywork is needed got a rub that won't buff out on the right rear 1/4 and a dimple on the front bumper. For Sprayglo folks --- My boy said Sprayglo told him $600 for this type of thing, is that true? If I do get a good price others from Augusta will be sent your way also. I got 3 guys waiting to see how mine comes out, LOL. Thanks guys.

chmura
06-14-2005, 11:27 PM
I PM'ed you Chmurra. I am talking the same color, jams are good. A little bodywork is needed got a rub that won't buff out on the right rear 1/4 and a dimple on the front bumper. For Sprayglo folks --- My boy said Sprayglo told him $600 for this type of thing, is that true? If I do get a good price others from Augusta will be sent your way also. I got 3 guys waiting to see how mine comes out, LOL. Thanks guys.

no problem...... but $600 is cheap for quality work

esp with some body work to go with it

we can do 1k...... less if work is minor but it is hard for a quote without seeing car

all I can show u is what our work looks like....... and thats my ride so check it out

ATK_Designs
06-15-2005, 12:33 AM
chmura, do you have pics of your ride, exterior and interior? thanks

OP, I'm sorry to hijack your thread. But 600 is far away from a decent job with body work. Hopefully you're right and get a good one. Let us know wassup :)

chmura
06-15-2005, 09:16 AM
chmura, do you have pics of your ride, exterior and interior? thanks

OP, I'm sorry to hijack your thread. But 600 is far away from a decent job with body work. Hopefully you're right and get a good one. Let us know wassup :)

http://www.importatlanta.com/features/2004/may/trek/index.htm

BOOSTEDeg
06-15-2005, 03:25 PM
Your ride is tight. I liked it when I saw it. Where you do your work out of? It is nothing serious in ways of bodywork. It just can't be buffed out. It's the same color but the fading is different. I think if I paint it the same color it shouldn't be too hard at all. I am just picky, LOL. I don't like that the car is 2 diff colors, LOL. PM me your # Chmurra so I can get in contact with you.

chmura
06-16-2005, 01:02 AM
Your ride is tight. I liked it when I saw it. Where you do your work out of? PM me your # Chmurra so I can get in contact with you.

Thanx for the props.... Gainesville.....

pm sent....

Repost Squintz
06-16-2005, 11:50 AM
hey got a question, i got right rear fender that needs fixing(starting to rust, and its all bent outa shape); and rear bumper that needs reinstalling and some minor paint chips, i was wondering how much do you think itd cost me?

chmura
06-16-2005, 07:35 PM
hey got a question, i got right rear fender that needs fixing(starting to rust, and its all bent outa shape); and rear bumper that needs reinstalling and some minor paint chips, i was wondering how much do you think itd cost me?

need to see the car...or at least shoot me some pics