PDA

View Full Version : WTB Honda Accord or Civic max $3,500!!

95jdmdc4
12-30-2006, 06:43 PM
I'm helping my friend (a female) purchase her first car. She would like a Honda Accord/Civic something of that nature and would prefer an automatic. Max price is $3,500, and it needs to be something that is not modified preferably and in decent shape for her. Lets see what you've got. No stupid comments, if you have a car for sale that matches this description, please post it, if not, then don't say anything, thanks.

BTLFED
12-30-2006, 06:46 PM
I'll say whatever the fuck I want, whenever the fuck I want. Bitch.

.blank cd
12-30-2006, 08:14 PM
ooooo you gonna take that from him?

aaronfelipe
12-30-2006, 08:20 PM
buy my crx.

.blank cd
12-30-2006, 08:37 PM
I'll keep an eye out 4 ya man. gotta lot of cars comin through here

brads94accord
12-30-2006, 08:45 PM
i've got a 91 accord coupe for sale...its a 5 speed though...$3000 it has around 210k on chassis...motor has a little over 100k , just put a new OEM HONDA water pump, oil pump, timing belt, and timing belt tensioner. also has new belts, interior is very clean.

also has fresh new paint, Granada Black Pearl. pretty much stock except for some janky EBAY coilovers, but i have some stock springs. you can come by and see it robert if you want, its not quite done yet tho, i need to finish plugging everything back up on the motor since i just dropped it in the car this weekend after doing the timing belt and stuff.

the only thing it needs is a speed sensor and a passenger side axle...that would run you around $160 total in parts from advance, autozone, O'Reilly or whatever auto parts store.

95jdmdc4
12-30-2006, 09:57 PM
i've got a 91 accord coupe for sale...its a 5 speed though...$3000 it has around 210k on chassis...motor has a little over 100k , just put a new OEM HONDA water pump, oil pump, timing belt, and timing belt tensioner. also has new belts, interior is very clean.

also has fresh new paint, Granada Black Pearl. pretty much stock except for some janky EBAY coilovers, but i have some stock springs. you can come by and see it robert if you want, its not quite done yet tho, i need to finish plugging everything back up on the motor since i just dropped it in the car this weekend after doing the timing belt and stuff.

the only thing it needs is a speed sensor and a passenger side axle...that would run you around $160 total in parts from advance, autozone, O'Reilly or whatever auto parts store.

thanks Brad, i will tell her and let you know.

95jdmdc4
12-30-2006, 10:38 PM

ugh, sorry Brad, I told her and she says its too old of a car and she really wants an auto, I'm trying to teach her but o well. Thanks anyways.

BTLFED
12-31-2006, 09:52 AM
ugh, sorry Brad, I told her and she says its too old of a car and she really wants an auto, I'm trying to teach her but o well. Thanks anyways.

Too old? hahahahaha!! That chick has no clue. She will end up with a base model Civic then. Bet.

viperbite
02-25-2007, 11:01 PM
I'll say whatever the fuck I want, whenever the fuck I want. Bitch.

dont be a dick

anyways
you should be able to find tons of cars on autotrader or ajccars.com
just look and keep looking
every day haha
till you see a great deal
go look at the car then if you like it put a downpayment on it for the guy to hold the car. thats how i got my 240. he listed it the day i saw it and i went to drive it the next day. bought it that day and took it home the week after

Annihilation
02-25-2007, 11:46 PM
Would she be interest in a Automatic Integra?