PDA

View Full Version : Misc Chuck Liddell Vs. Tito Ortiz

pinoyboy
12-30-2006, 05:24 PM
Not watching it, but I just wanna know whos gonna be the winner tonight.

Greddypacked
12-30-2006, 05:40 PM
Liddel is a machine, but Ortiz will be twice as good and ready for this one. Who knows if Ortiz can get him down and get the elbows and machine gun fists in he can take it.

quickdodge®
12-30-2006, 05:41 PM
Hong Kong Phooey will win. Later, QD.

ueyedgr8tness
12-30-2006, 05:58 PM
Well i am going to hooter's 2 watch it any 1 want to come with me? i am going to the 1 in in lawrencville

pinoyboy
12-30-2006, 06:01 PM
man, I have no idea where thats at, and i'm usually up in that area

Ericp
12-30-2006, 06:05 PM
I'm gonna miss this fight :cry:

Liddell is gonna own Ortiz :boxing:

ueyedgr8tness
12-30-2006, 07:04 PM
Its were the new stuff is off of 316.

The Ninja
12-30-2006, 07:11 PM
Lidell has one bad ass take down defense. If it stays on its feet, liddell will win hands down. If it gets taken down, Ortiz has a 75% of winning. If its a mix, I say Ortiz has a 50%-65% chance of winning. Gonna be a good fight. Alot better than watching Ortiz pwn shamrock 4 times

The Green Monster
12-30-2006, 07:13 PM
Gonna be a good fight. Alot better than watching Ortiz pwn shamrock 4 times

:werd:

allmotorking
12-30-2006, 09:17 PM
Liddell has a much better stand up so he will prob win again...i just want to see a better fight than last time where ortiz was pretty scared the whole fight

candy2082002
12-31-2006, 12:02 AM
soooo who won?

R.Kelly
12-31-2006, 12:11 AM
^ yea update plz

allmotorking
12-31-2006, 12:15 AM
liddell wins by tko in round 3...the ref seemed to stop the fight prematurely as liddell was punching from the top and ortiz was covering up pretty much only getting hit in the arms...

why wasn't big john mccarthy the ref for this fight??? beats me...

fight club
12-31-2006, 02:41 AM
liddell wins by tko in round 3...the ref seemed to stop the fight prematurely as liddell was punching from the top and ortiz was covering up pretty much only getting hit in the arms...

why wasn't big john mccarthy the ref for this fight??? beats me...

if you watched the replays, ortiz was taking blows into the face from above. the calling of the fight was best explained like this "if ortiz doesnt look pissed for it being called, he was obviously getting his ass kicked"

GET8UP
12-31-2006, 03:21 AM
if you watched the replays, ortiz was taking blows into the face from above. the calling of the fight was best explained like this "if ortiz doesnt look pissed for it being called, he was obviously getting his ass kicked"

not to mention it could have easily been stopped in the 1st round

Vteckidd
12-31-2006, 10:56 AM
true statement

santacruz77
12-31-2006, 11:10 AM
can some one post a link to it and mad i missed it who one with forrest griffin and kieth how ever you spell his last name and bisping o well can some one post up vids?

GET8UP
12-31-2006, 01:35 PM
forrest griffin lost by tko in first round and bisbing won by tko in first round

fight club
12-31-2006, 01:40 PM
forrest griffin lost by tko in first round and bisbing won by tko in first round

hahahah forrest started crying. lmao.

bigasian
12-31-2006, 02:24 PM
Yeah it sucks that the "Icehead" won again. Im still waiting for him to fight Wanderlei Silva, someone that can match his standup game.

Forrest got rocked by Keith Jardine, and then the little bitch started crying and ran out the arena.

I can't wait for UFC 67 after reading this press release.

UFC Announces UFC 67: ALL OR NOTHINGMIRKO “CRO COP” AND QUINTON “RAMPAGE” JACKSON TO MAKE UFC® DEBUT

Las Vegas – This comeback story will not only be real, it will be “As Real As it Gets®” when The Ultimate Fighter® 4 “The Comeback” winners Matt “The Terror” Serra and Travis Lutter cash in on their prize and take on reigning UFC® Champions Georges “Rush” St. Pierre and Anderson “The Spider” Silva, respectively, for a shot at the UFC world titles. They will have nothing to lose and everything to gain when the Ultimate Fighting Championship® organization presents UFC 67: ALL OR NOTHING live from the Mandalay Bay Events Center Saturday, Feb. 3.

Also announced today will be the incredible debut of two fighters new to the UFC, but definitely no strangers to the world of mixed martial arts. On Feb. 3, Mirko “Cro Crop” and Quinton “Rampage” Jackson will step into the Octagon™ for the first time in their historic breakout fight. Mirko “Cro Crop” will take on Eddie Sanchez and “Rampage” will face Marvin Eastman.

“I want all the best fighters in the UFC,” said Dana White, UFC President. “This proves it. UFC 67 not only gives two comeback fighters the chance to show they really are the best, but it also brings Mirko “Cro Cop” and “Rampage” to the UFC to prove they are among the best heavyweights and light heavyweights in the sport. This is just the start of 2007; UFC fans are in for an exciting year.”

Cro Crop is going to dominate the heavyweight division. Tim Sylvia's days as the champ are numbered.

Ericp
12-31-2006, 02:41 PM
Glad to hear Chuck won. I can't wait till the 07 season. Does anyone know if a video clip is up of the Liddell vs. Ortiz fight?

The Ninja
12-31-2006, 03:03 PM
I didn't want chuck to win, but glad i didn't waste $20. I didn't like hte forest griffin fight. Whenever forest is matched up against someone it was seems like he fights with 85% heart and 15% skill. Heart won't get u a title, suck a hit up bitch.

EDIT***: After further thought....even I wouldn't -cry- if I got rocked on national TV. He's not a bitch for getting rocked, hes a bitch for crying AND letting everyone see. Take dat shit to the locker-room BITCH!

ueyedgr8tness
12-31-2006, 04:33 PM
I am waiting on the rematch rampage Vs iceman could give a fu** less about these other ppl fighting him and:2up: lidell he good but it time for a new champion:yes: .

Greddypacked
01-01-2007, 03:48 PM
I didn't want chuck to win, but glad i didn't waste $20. I didn't like hte forest griffin fight. Whenever forest is matched up against someone it was seems like he fights with 85% heart and 15% skill. Heart won't get u a title, suck a hit up bitch.

EDIT***: After further thought....even I wouldn't -cry- if I got rocked on national TV. He's not a bitch for getting rocked, hes a bitch for crying AND letting everyone see. Take dat shit to the locker-room BITCH!

Dude he could of cryed for more than being beat or lossing. That's a job to those people, and when you win obvioulsy you get a bigger purse in money. He could be in need of the money or something financially. Who did he lose to?

Zeeb
01-02-2007, 02:11 PM
imo they shouldve never called it, chuck was beating in ortiz but ortiz still was covering and defending, i was shocked that the ref called it, i think chuck wouldve won no matter wat, but they shouldve let them go a little longer so ortiz couldve atleast gotten knocked unconcious (sp?)

Zeeb
01-02-2007, 02:14 PM

ya, it almost was called...