PDA

View Full Version : Anyone missing an Integra?

LiL PaKi
12-30-2006, 09:42 AM
Please Delete...

2.0civic
12-30-2006, 09:45 AM
DAMN GOOD LOOKING OUT

ŁG2♣
12-30-2006, 09:48 AM
hmmmm...good job

IntegraXTR
12-30-2006, 10:25 AM
Someone was trying to sell parts on GAtegs.com .. user name silvaLS..

" It has been brought to the attention of the staff that this user may have been involved in automobile theft. GAtegs.com does not tolerate the sale of stolen cars or parts whatsoever and this user has been banned.

Please do not contribute to car/car part theft by doing business with this individual.

GAtegs.com thanks the parties that came forward with this information."

he was trying to sell GT3s, pully kit, optional sideskirts and valences, turbo kit, LS motor...

beware of seller..

umm, just for your information, u just banned the wrong guy. He just totaled his car and is parting it out now. The turbo kit was bought off here. I know him personally. Matter of fact, if you do some research, he post his wreck pics on here before the mods deleted it.

IntegraXTR
12-30-2006, 10:40 AM
and also, the motor, turbo kit, etc. is sittin at H&M motorsports. Should have did a little research before banning someone. This is why I don't go on gategs, yall are very unorganized, just jumping to conclusions.

LiL PaKi
12-30-2006, 10:46 AM
i never banned anyone.. i never said anything to anyone.. i was just reposting what was posted there...

silversol
12-30-2006, 12:11 PM
umm, just for your information, u just banned the wrong guy. He just totaled his car and is parting it out now. The turbo kit was bought off here. I know him personally. Matter of fact, if you do some research, he post his wreck pics on here before the mods deleted it.

Its was soloboy!!!!

2.0civic
12-30-2006, 12:14 PM
i just think its funny and convienent how when soloboys name is mentioned, other names pop us as well and its always the same 10 or so names

Food for thought....

if he had pics and what not, i really doubt he gets banned if its really not him....

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-30-2006, 01:10 PM
All I see on his posts are "It has been brough to...............bla bla bla bla." Just cause one said it was stolen doesn't mean it is stolen.

RESEARCH FTW !

IntegraXTR
12-30-2006, 03:44 PM
yeh it was soloboy, but he bought all them parts off here and IL. The turbo kit was purchased from a member, the engine is from nadauto, the sideskirts, rear valences was off IL Do some research and you will find all the parts for sale previously. Bottom line, all these parts are LEGIT. Go to H&M Motorsports if yall wanna check it out.

2.0civic
12-30-2006, 03:49 PM
OK YOU JUST WENT FROM SAYING IT WASNT HIM TO SAYING IT WAS...WTF? WE ALL KNOW HES IN ON STOLEN SHIT HERE...YOU DONT NEED A FUCKING PHD TO SEE IT.

WHY ARE YOU RIDING HIS NUTS AND DEFENDING HIM SO HARD?

xliv2racex
12-30-2006, 04:12 PM
This is why I don't go on gategs, yall are very unorganized, just jumping to conclusions.

........ gategs is not unorganized(its a public forum), its better to be safe than sorry, wishing not to be affiliated with any stolen or supposedly stolen goods is a wise practice.
_
either that or they know something you dont, unless your omniscient that is.

Vteckidd
12-30-2006, 04:16 PM
Soloboy is a theif, the fact that THESE particular parts MAY Not have been stolen is irrelevant.

Hes a theif, and jimmy will defend him cause they are friends.

good job banning him, because eventually, he will steal someones car, or sell stolen stuff on that board, thats what he does.

by banning him your taking away his busienss and his opportunity to sell stuff.

Bballjamal
12-30-2006, 04:52 PM
Soloboy is a theif, the fact that THESE particular parts MAY Not have been stolen is irrelevant.

Hes a theif, and jimmy will defend him cause they are friends.

good job banning him, because eventually, he will steal someones car, or sell stolen stuff on that board, thats what he does.

by banning him your taking away his busienss and his opportunity to sell stuff.

:werd:

IntegraXTR
12-30-2006, 05:11 PM
OK YOU JUST WENT FROM SAYING IT WASNT HIM TO SAYING IT WAS...WTF? WE ALL KNOW HES IN ON STOLEN SHIT HERE...YOU DONT NEED A FUCKING PHD TO SEE IT.

WHY ARE YOU RIDING HIS NUTS AND DEFENDING HIM SO HARD?

wut in the fuk are you talking about? when the fuk did I say it wasn't him? answer that dumass, read correctly then speak. I never said it wasn't him. I said they banned the wrong person. MEANING, THEY BANNED A LEGIT SELLER DUMASS. damn, you figured since you're a mod you would be able to comprehend some damn words.

IntegraXTR
12-30-2006, 05:15 PM
mike, yes me and aron are cool, but I know for a fact he bought them parts off here and IL LEGIT, check the previous threads or so called "archives." Guarenteed you'll find that he bought them. Banning him is stopping him from selling stolen goods? please explain, because I see no "stolen goods" here. Bullshit you say? why don't you go to H&M and find out. The reason I'm defending him is because you guys banned him, so how the hell is he goin to post. Not like he could post, because you would just ban him again.

IntegraXTR
12-30-2006, 05:22 PM
........ gategs is not unorganized(its a public forum), its better to be safe than sorry, wishing not to be affiliated with any stolen or supposedly stolen goods is a wise practice.
_
either that or they know something you dont, unless your omniscient that is.

you basically showed everyone how gategs works. THATS WHY I SAID THEY ARE UNORGANIZED AND JUMPIN TO CONCLUSIONS. If this is how they work (banning someone because their suspicious and NO PROOF) then I wouldn't want to be on that board. Very pooor pooor judgement.

2.0civic
12-30-2006, 05:35 PM
wut in the fuk are you talking about? when the fuk did I say it wasn't him? answer that dumass, read correctly then speak. I never said it wasn't him. I said they banned the wrong person. MEANING, THEY BANNED A LEGIT SELLER DUMASS. damn, you figured since you're a mod you would be able to comprehend some damn words.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE THERE HOMIE...IF YOU COULD TYPE A LEGIBLE FUCKING SENTENCE MAYBE I COULD UNDERSTAND...

LOLOL LEGIT SELLER MY ASS....EVERYTIME A STOLEN CAR POPS UP, YOU ALWAYS DEFEND HIM AND ARE ONE OF THE FIRST UM, 3-5 PEOPLE TO POST SOMETHING EVERYTIME! LOOKS A LITTLE SUSPICIOUS TO ME...

DC2girl
12-30-2006, 05:51 PM
hmm...this is pathetic...ya are all worried about A GROUP OF GUYS when there are like A MILLION others who does the same shit.

2.0civic
12-30-2006, 05:55 PM
hmm...this is pathetic...ya are all worried about A GROUP OF GUYS when there are like A MILLION others who does the same shit.

and you are?? why are you defending actions of theives??

DC2girl
12-30-2006, 05:57 PM
cause I know more shit then you think homie!

2.0civic
12-30-2006, 06:01 PM
so you are defending actions of theives cause "you know more than we think"??

so what is it that you "know"?

BTLFED
12-30-2006, 06:03 PM
cause I know more shit then you think homie!

Yeah, whatever. This has been going on forever. His nutriders like you are going to defend him without any proof as to why even though proof of him being a thief has been presented more than once and the cops won't do shit about it because they could give a fuck about people stealing these cars because all of you little fucking ricers have ruined their view of us real tuners. It's quite brilliant, actually.

And yes, that was a big fucking run on sentence. No I don't give a shit.

DC2girl
12-30-2006, 06:05 PM
As long as there's IA & IL there are always going to be theives...

DC2girl
12-30-2006, 06:08 PM
Yeah, whatever. This has been going on forever. His nutriders like you are going to defend him without any proof as to why even though proof of him being a thief has been presented more than once and the cops won't do shit about it because they could give a fuck about people stealing these cars because all of you little fucking ricers have ruined their view of us real tuners. It's quite brilliant, actually.

And yes, that was a big fucking run on sentence. No I don't give a shit.

excuse me, but if you dont know who I am, then you have no say that Ima "NUTRIDER?" so please.. Ima say this nicely "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

2.0civic
12-30-2006, 06:09 PM
and thata why theres moderating teams...so are you pissed cause we banned soloboy cause hes a theif but yet you defend his actions and try to blatently back it up by saying some shit like that?

BTW as long as theres a mcdonalds, theres going to be fatass americans

BTLFED
12-30-2006, 06:13 PM
excuse me, but if you dont know who I am, then you have no say that Ima "NUTRIDER?" so please.. Ima say this nicely "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Then what are you, Ms. Bad Ass?

2.0civic
12-30-2006, 06:16 PM
dcgirl, where have i seen your sig before??

2.0civic
12-30-2006, 06:21 PM
lookie what i stumbled upon...

http://www.myspace.com/Thaiaznboi

Lucky DAWG
12-30-2006, 06:41 PM
i'm with b18hatch
why would you even say something like that if you thought that?

that sure makes you look good.........

good catch on the thieves my friend and thanks for the tip

2.0civic
12-30-2006, 06:50 PM
shes in with the theives...dont worry, they will get whats coming...kharma is a bitch

xliv2racex
12-30-2006, 09:39 PM
you basically showed everyone how gategs works. THATS WHY I SAID THEY ARE UNORGANIZED AND JUMPIN TO CONCLUSIONS. If this is how they work (banning someone because their suspicious and NO PROOF) then I wouldn't want to be on that board. Very pooor pooor judgement.

so you are omniscient then i see..... (things happen that are not on 'teh interweb')
that will be all

StupidBikerBoy
12-31-2006, 12:57 AM
As long as there's IA & IL there are always going to be theives...
So I guess no one should bring the pussies to light then?:rolleyes:

LIRL at the pussy ass thief gettin owned.:lmfao:

2.0civic
12-31-2006, 01:00 AM
dcgirl is krucial babys momma....explains part of it

Vteckidd
12-31-2006, 02:12 AM
mike, yes me and aron are cool, but I know for a fact he bought them parts off here and IL LEGIT, check the previous threads or so called "archives." Guarenteed you'll find that he bought them. Banning him is stopping him from selling stolen goods? please explain, because I see no "stolen goods" here. Bullshit you say? why don't you go to H&M and find out. The reason I'm defending him is because you guys banned him, so how the hell is he goin to post. Not like he could post, because you would just ban him again.
jimmy i was just stating that you guys are friends, and that is why you were defending him.

not pointing fingers.

im sorry, but i have more than enough info of soloboy and his PAST ACTIONS and the group of guys he hangs out with.

In my eyes he was a thief, he hangs out with thieves, and associates with them.

these parts may be legit, but that is not the point

dizzle
12-31-2006, 08:51 AM
lookie what i stumbled upon...

http://www.myspace.com/Thaiaznboi

he's a thief? just tried to sell me parts through instant messenger the other night...

BTLFED
12-31-2006, 10:01 AM
he's a thief? just tried to sell me parts through instant messenger the other night...

Buyer Beware......

eViLMunkey
12-31-2006, 10:34 AM
shes in with the theives...dont worry, they will get whats coming...kharma is a bitch yeah karma is a bitch and always comes around when you least expect it, and comes three fold towards thieves. .

IntegraXTR
12-31-2006, 11:13 AM
jimmy i was just stating that you guys are friends, and that is why you were defending him.

not pointing fingers.

im sorry, but i have more than enough info of soloboy and his PAST ACTIONS and the group of guys he hangs out with.

In my eyes he was a thief, he hangs out with thieves, and associates with them.

these parts may be legit, but that is not the point

yeh I feel ya mike, its just that these parts he's tryin to sell is really legit. He might have a bad rep but the man is straight. He totalled his ride and just tryin to get back up by parting out his car. Not really tryin to get into a big argument about it, just thought I let everyone know.

b18hatch - yes dc2girl is my baby momma, anything else you would like to know?

2.0civic
12-31-2006, 11:27 AM
yeh I feel ya mike, its just that these parts he's tryin to sell is really legit. He might have a bad rep but the man is straight. He totalled his ride and just tryin to get back up by parting out his car. Not really tryin to get into a big argument about it, just thought I let everyone know.

b18hatch - yes dc2girl is my baby momma, anything else you would like to know?

Once a theif, always a thief. I think its funny how his myspace says something to the effect of "i dont like spending money unless its something i just have to have." Well thats cool i geuss seeing how even then he doesnt spend money cause it gets stolen.

as far as wanting to know more, i know all i need to know:goodjob:

2.0civic
12-31-2006, 11:28 AM

what was he trying to sell to you? just curious

dizzle
12-31-2006, 12:59 PM
Back seats. He said he had only the top part of them, but when he decided to part out all of his interior, he'd let me know. Which makes no sense to me what so ever. If u only have 1 part now, how are u gonna get it later when u decide to have it?

Flip
12-31-2006, 01:36 PM
To those of you who said that GAtegs is unorganized...

How is it unorganized to protect your user against buying stolen goods from someone that has a known history of being involved in theft? Even if said person by some slim chance is/was not involved in such things, It would be worth it to me to take the chance.

Again, thanks for the heads up on the info, and thanks paki for reposting it over here...

2.0civic
12-31-2006, 01:38 PM
To those of you who said that GAtegs is unorganized...

How is it unorganized to protect your user against buying stolen goods from someone that has a known history of being involved in theft? Even if said person by some slim chance is/was not involved in such things, It would be worth it to me to take the chance.

Again, thanks for the heads up on the info, and thanks paki for reposting it over here...

couldnt be said too much better:cheers:

dizzle
12-31-2006, 04:48 PM
couldnt be said too much better:cheers:

ditto
:goodjob:

ŁG2♣
12-31-2006, 07:45 PM
:goodjob: LIL Flip..

dizzle
12-31-2006, 08:00 PM
Thaiaznboi just yelled at me and "we ruined his new year!"
...its a sad sad year because people think im a thief...
haha

StupidBikerBoy
12-31-2006, 11:25 PM
Thaiaznboi just yelled at me and "we ruined his new year!"
...its a sad sad year because people think im a thief...
haha

LOL

ŁG2♣
12-31-2006, 11:36 PM
for some reason he came at me on aim started talkin some shit also....:dunno:

2.0civic
01-01-2007, 12:08 AM
lol if hes not a theif, no reason to be defensive...

dizzle
01-01-2007, 07:44 AM
^^ agreed

Vteckidd
01-01-2007, 12:45 PM
its cause your taking his business away. your hitting him in the wallet where it counts.

fuck aaron hes always been a little cry baby