PDA

View Full Version : F'in gwinnett police

ctzfinest18
12-29-2006, 11:27 PM
me an a buddy are walking and the nice gwinnett police man stops us an asks us if we live aounrd there i sed no he said so what u doin over here i sed im seein my mom then he made me give him my record run down ran my name searched me an said if he catches me on that side of town again hell give me a criminal tresspass charge same thing with my boy i wanna say thanks to punk asss gwinnett police

hondamex7217
12-29-2006, 11:30 PM
man fuck them most of all to the lawranceville pigs

Flip
12-29-2006, 11:32 PM
argh...i hate them.

thats pretty shitty what they did to you.

GGPIS3
12-29-2006, 11:43 PM
me an a buddy are walking and the nice gwinnett police man stops us an asks us if we live aounrd there i sed no he said so what u doin over here i sed im seein my mom then he made me give him my record run down ran my name searched me an said if he catches me on that side of town again hell give me a criminal tresspass charge same thing with my boy i wanna say thanks to punk asss gwinnett police

that sucks.. but do you have any past offenses? assault? battery? any felonies? just wondering why he said all that... kind off the wall for just walking.. lol

ctzfinest18
12-29-2006, 11:51 PM
in lawrenceville i got a driving on a suspended liscnse excedding the posted speed limit unsafe lane change an thats it other than that im good i dont see why he stopped me

oh yes lawrenceville cops are biggest assholes of all

uproot
12-29-2006, 11:56 PM
where were you walking? just on the side of the road or somethin?

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-29-2006, 11:58 PM
Some are cool.

Others, NOT so cool.

ctzfinest18
12-29-2006, 11:59 PM
yea we were coming out of the qt on south norcross tucker rd i was eating a fuckin pop tart

VTECin5th
12-30-2006, 12:24 AM
Thats why am without a lisence still I hate them fuckers. I wish I could take all their badges and pee on them... LAPD wanna be's

1SICKLEX
12-30-2006, 01:59 AM
Another "I didn't do it and I am innocent" thread...

Stormhammer
12-30-2006, 02:42 AM
lol - thats normal protocol for cops to do that durr. Or to light you up with a spotlight. The guy is just doing his job. And you guys are fucking douche bags if you rag on an officer. L'ville police are cool in my book. I got warned for no tag ( I had a cardboard tag applied for ) - and the officer knew the car had been running for more than 3 months, just that it couldnt pass emissions and we were still trying to. He just gave me a fix it ticket. If he was a real asshole that you all seem to stereotype so much, my car could've been towed or something - and I don't see anything about you getting a ticket or anything, so what in the fuck are you bitching about?

RedGTS
12-30-2006, 07:48 AM
should have been white

HEATON
12-30-2006, 07:52 AM
Its bc you were eating the POP TART!! Shoulda hadd a 40 in ya hand instead, woulda fit in better!!

quickdodge®
12-30-2006, 08:58 AM
Thats why am without a lisence still I hate them fuckers. I wish I could take all their badges and pee on them... LAPD wanna be's

Thug wannabe. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
12-30-2006, 08:59 AM
lol - thats normal protocol for cops to do that durr. Or to light you up with a spotlight. The guy is just doing his job. And you guys are fucking douche bags if you rag on an officer. L'ville police are cool in my book. I got warned for no tag ( I had a cardboard tag applied for ) - and the officer knew the car had been running for more than 3 months, just that it couldnt pass emissions and we were still trying to. He just gave me a fix it ticket. If he was a real asshole that you all seem to stereotype so much, my car could've been towed or something - and I don't see anything about you getting a ticket or anything, so what in the fuck are you bitching about?

Perfect post. People will never realize the truth...only what they want to believe. Later, QD.

VTECin5th
12-30-2006, 11:36 AM
Thug wannabe. Later, QD.

LMFAO HAHAHAH

2.0civic
12-30-2006, 11:42 AM

COULDNT BE SAID ANY BETTER...IVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH GWINNETT OR LAWRENCEVILLE EXCEPT FOR WHEN I GOT MY OUTRAGEOUS TICKET BUT EH, THAT WAS MORE OR LESS MY FAULT

JITB
12-30-2006, 01:24 PM

so your not allowed to walk down a public street if u dont live in the area?

what dont u all get some cops are assholes... some are reasonable normal human beings. Since when does walking down the street call for being threatened to be arrested for criminal trespassing.

2.0civic
12-30-2006, 01:29 PM
so your not allowed to walk down a public street if u dont live in the area?

what dont u all get some cops are assholes... some are reasonable normal human beings. Since when does walking down the street call for being threatened to be arrested for criminal trespassing.

I COULD UNDERSTAND IF THIS THREAD WAS MADE CAUSE HE GOT ARRESTED BUT EITHER

A.)COP WASNT GOING TO DO SHIT/DIDNT SAY WHAT IS BEING SAID
B.)HE WAS SOMEWHERE HE OBVIOUSLY SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN

OR
C.) THREAD CREATOR JUST WANTS TO LOOK HARD BY TALKING SHIT ABOUT A COP

PERSONALLY IF YOU FUCKERS THAT TALK SHIT ABOUT THEM EVER NEED THEM, I THINK YOU CALL ALL GO FUCK YOURSELVES

JITB
12-30-2006, 03:32 PM
I COULD UNDERSTAND IF THIS THREAD WAS MADE CAUSE HE GOT ARRESTED BUT EITHER

A.)COP WASNT GOING TO DO SHIT/DIDNT SAY WHAT IS BEING SAID
B.)HE WAS SOMEWHERE HE OBVIOUSLY SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN

OR
C.) THREAD CREATOR JUST WANTS TO LOOK HARD BY TALKING SHIT ABOUT A COP

PERSONALLY IF YOU FUCKERS THAT TALK SHIT ABOUT THEM EVER NEED THEM, I THINK YOU CALL ALL GO FUCK YOURSELVES

"yea we were coming out of the qt on south norcross tucker rd "

since when is walking on South norcross tucker road illegal.

whats the point of the cop saying "if i catch u on this side of town again im gonna arrest u for criminal tresspassing"

2.0civic
12-30-2006, 03:34 PM
WHICH IS WHY IM SAYING THAT THE STATEMENT WASNT MADE OR NOT AS YOU TWO ARE PUTTING IT OR YOU GUYS SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN WHERE YOU WERE....

THEY DONT JUST RANDOMLY SAY SHIT LIKE THAT

thinkfast®
12-30-2006, 06:57 PM
YOU ALL NEED TO CHILL THE FUK OUT, UNDERSTAND THAT COPS ARE HUMAN BEINGS AND SOME OF THEM ARE GONNA BE ASSHOLE PRICKS THAT DIDNT HAVE FRIENDS IN SCHOOL SO NOW THEY TAKE IT OUT ON WHOEVER THEY DEEM WORTHY OF HARRASSMENT.. I GET THE SHIT ALL THE TIME TOO, FUK "THOSE" COPS!! COPS THAT DONT HAVE SHIT ELSE TO DO THEN FUK W/ YOU FOR WALKIN DOWN THE ROAD, BLOCK, WHEREEVER YOU ARE... ITS PUNK COPS LIKE THAT WHICH MAKE THE REST OF EM LOOK LIKE FUCKIN NO GOOD PIGS.. I WORKED OFF NORCROSS TUCKER FOR ~ 4 YEARS I CAN TELL YA ITS NOT THE BEST PLACE TO BE WALKIN, ESP AROUND THAT QT, LOL.. WAS YOU WALKIN UP TO GWINNETT STATION OR WHAT NIGGA?? LOL THATS THE WORST WEED SPOT OVER THERE HAHA

2.0civic
12-30-2006, 07:01 PM
YOU ALL NEED TO CHILL THE FUK OUT, UNDERSTAND THAT COPS ARE HUMAN BEINGS AND SOME OF THEM ARE GONNA BE ASSHOLE PRICKS THAT DIDNT HAVE FRIENDS IN SCHOOL SO NOW THEY TAKE IT OUT ON WHOEVER THEY DEEM WORTHY OF HARRASSMENT.. I GET THE SHIT ALL THE TIME TOO, FUK "THOSE" COPS!! COPS THAT DONT HAVE SHIT ELSE TO DO THEN FUK W/ YOU FOR WALKIN DOWN THE ROAD, BLOCK, WHEREEVER YOU ARE... ITS PUNK COPS LIKE THAT WHICH MAKE THE REST OF EM LOOK LIKE FUCKIN NO GOOD PIGS.. I WORKED OFF NORCROSS TUCKER FOR ~ 4 YEARS I CAN TELL YA ITS NOT THE BEST PLACE TO BE WALKIN, ESP AROUND THAT QT, LOL.. WAS YOU WALKIN UP TO GWINNETT STATION OR WHAT NIGGA?? LOL THATS THE WORST WEED SPOT OVER THERE HAHA

lol See...could have probably prevented the whole situation...

ctzfinest18
12-31-2006, 07:28 AM
yea i was coming from gwinnett station but i wasnent doin anything bad i was hangin with my buddy an lets get one thins str8 b18 i wasent trying to be hard by talking shit about a cop cause in my book that shit dont make u hard an neither does creating a thread about it

Brady
12-31-2006, 10:49 AM
that bitch is str8 up hardc0re y0z. He's com'n fo ur azzs. Best be watchn it.