PDA

View Full Version : Music Songs you are ashamed to admit you like.

Kevykev
06-12-2005, 11:33 AM
My fav group is probably Mobb Deep but being the culturally diverse individual that i am allows me to enjoy different genres of music.

With that said, I mainly listen to Hip Hop but in the past I used to like a lot of alternative, rock songs etc. But every now and then i caught myself likin' some N'SYNC and shit "it's gonna be me" for example. I never bought the album but when the videos or songs came on the radio, i jammed that shit *behind closed doors of course.*

Nah mean?

Ok it's implied that only REAL people will post up, since most will not admit it.

Where da REAL people at? :bigok:

DreamerTheresa
06-12-2005, 11:55 AM
I'm a closet Neil Diamond fan.....

:: hangs head in shame ::

Kevykev
06-12-2005, 11:59 AM
see what i'm sayin? 5 peeps viewed so far, yet only you replied.

you have my respect!

iNsTuN nOoDoH
06-12-2005, 03:16 PM
the "I love you", "who took the cookie from the cookie jar" and "clean up" song from barney and friends

Z33_kid
06-12-2005, 03:25 PM
rock lol like linkin park people be like damn i never expected u to like tat

The Yousef
06-12-2005, 03:50 PM
Peter Gabriel's "In your eyes"
and most anything by Phil Collins......wow.......but also like Slipknot, Rob Zombie, and NIN....so i guess it evens out?

yousef

dereksi
06-12-2005, 03:52 PM
nsyncs song "gone" that shit is tight. lol

Brett
06-12-2005, 04:01 PM
The new back Street boys song "Incomplete"

I love that song

TEG DRIVER
06-12-2005, 04:05 PM
SOME songs by maroon 5 and ANY song by jesse mccartney (sp?)

C22H19N3O4
06-12-2005, 05:06 PM
Closet fan (http://www.ninagordon.com/audio/straightouttacompton.mp3) :dunno:

JITB
06-12-2005, 06:53 PM
Backstreet Boys - gone Thats my shit...:)

A1EX
06-12-2005, 07:28 PM
me too i used to be a backstreet boys fan

FrnkPwrs
06-12-2005, 09:01 PM
Im not ashamed, but I definately have love for some older alternative. The first weezer cd was the shit. I listened to Korn before it was even cool to listen to korn. Before it was the grp that people wanting to rebel listened to beucase it was "the thing" to do, I knew every word, lyric, everything about them. I met the group when they were touring the first CD at an autograph signing in Chicago, 3 hour drive because it was raining and storming. First filter CD was tight. Even Spyderman was surprised that I used to listen to Pantera.

But alas, even that genre of music is commercial as fuck. I listen to anything that sounds good. Im not into that sissy ass rock, tight sweater, OC themesong bullshit.

chuck
06-12-2005, 09:12 PM
thanks to an old gf i know every word of every song on both of these cds :(...doesn't mean i listen to them anymore though (puts on flamesuit)

http://www.freepixhosting.com/uploadedfiles/shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.JPG

Kevykev
06-12-2005, 09:25 PM
^ bahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Perfect!!!

see people i knew you all would be honest, ain't a damn thing wrong with that!

Pher
06-12-2005, 09:47 PM
This is so bad...
Its Raining Men by The Weather Girls

Not because of the lyrics but its one of those songs that I can friggin sing my lungs out to if Im alone.
Now that my friends is something that you will never hear again.

chuck
06-12-2005, 09:48 PM
^ bahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Perfect!!!

see people i knew you all would be honest, ain't a damn thing wrong with that!
i've got the american idol soundtrack too....but i really like that and am not too awfully ashamed about it. i'm a singer so anything with good vocals i really enjoy.

chuck
06-12-2005, 09:49 PM
This is so bad...
Its Raining Men by The Weather Girls

Not because of the lyrics but its one of those songs that I can friggin sing my lungs out to if Im alone.
Now that my friends is something that you will never hear again.
haha, the visual picture of you dancing in the shower singing its raining men is just a little disturbing....but it's all good, who gives a fuck what people think if it makes you happy.

green91
06-12-2005, 09:51 PM
mmmbop

Kevykev
06-12-2005, 09:53 PM
^ lol Hanson right

pher- damn man why did the title have to be that??

mad props to you peeps, NO props to all the drive by viewers

Pher
06-12-2005, 09:57 PM
haha, the visual picture of you dancing in the shower singing its raining men is just a little disturbing....but it's all good, who gives a fuck what people think if it makes you happy.
The visual picture of you having a visual picture of me dancing in the shower is even more disturbing. ;)

Pher
06-12-2005, 10:01 PM
pher- damn man why did the title have to be that??

I know mang. I suppose I could sing its raining Hens instead.

chuck
06-12-2005, 10:10 PM
more i rememberd after browsing my playlist...

elton john - tiny dancer, someone saved my life tonight <---i LOVE these songs
michelle branch - all you wanted, here with me

iNsTuN nOoDoH
06-12-2005, 11:15 PM
I listen to everything. From the 90's real mccoy and ace of base to nirvana to lil jon. I even like cotton eye joe.

iNsTuN nOoDoH
06-12-2005, 11:16 PM
timmy t one more try...stevie b shannon man the list goes on... i like to move it move it

Hulud
06-13-2005, 12:21 AM
closet rap fan
i like a few select songs that have a good beat

ironchef
06-13-2005, 01:04 AM
Justin Timberlake - cry me a river, and that other one that was a dance song forget what its called though.

I like pretty much all music except country and jazz.

bicsintegra
06-13-2005, 08:57 AM
I love hip hop and was born and raised in new york but i must admit this one time only

guns n roses - paradise city, sweet child o mine
aerosmith - janies got a gun
ericl clapton - almost anything he did in the late 80's early 90's
backstreet boys - gone
nirvana - smells like teen spirit
pat benatar - love is a battlefield
total eclipse name of the song i forget who sang it
eurythmics - sweet dreams
hall and oates - maneater i thought the song was about ms. pacman, say no
prince - when doves cry
that is all i can think of right now

Brett
06-13-2005, 11:18 AM
timmy t one more try...stevie b shannon man the list goes on... i like to move it move it

I downloaded Timmy T songs and Stevie B a few months back to a CD, I grew up in Miami and Stevie B was the shit in the 80s when I was a kid

B16a2 Civic
06-13-2005, 11:24 AM
i mainly a hip hop listener ...but im gon support my boy Kev.....

Maroon 5- all there songs be ridin to me
N sync- some of there songs were good, and i dun care, you gotta have talent to sing and dance like that( its gonna be me, gone, promise you)
Coldplay- they had a video goin backwards, very orginal and there songs are real chill
Linkin park- hybrid theory....cd was ridin, tight ass beats
was readin other post...that jesse mccartney song was ok to me, i found myself liking teh words and shit....
Justin Timberlake...actually got teh cd.....his cd was real good, i was surpisedi'll think of more

GTScoob
06-13-2005, 12:01 PM
probably the new System of a Down song,

that and the Kelly Clarkson song, cant remember the name. Edit: Since You've been gone.

My guilty pleasure is a lot of the underground teeny bopper emo stuff like Motion City Soundtrack and The Academy Is . . .

The rest of the time it'll be some old 90s punk rock, metal, or hardcore.

Kevykev
06-13-2005, 12:37 PM
^ system of a down- Chop Suey caught my attn. when it dropped and then there was another song that followed.

It's the hook that attracts people to most songs (that's what it's for) "SINCE YOU BEEN GOOOOOOONNNNNEE"

lol hulud said closet rap fan, don't here that too often, rap is liek the most socially accpeted form of music to play in public (unless it's maaad violent and shit LOL!!!

damn did i see "Ace of Bass' up in here? "I saw the sign" was hot.

good job peeps, i'm proud a yall! :goodjob:

iNsTuN nOoDoH
06-13-2005, 01:34 PM
I downloaded Timmy T songs and Stevie B a few months back to a CD, I grew up in Miami and Stevie B was the shit in the 80s when I was a kid

wait... you were a kid in the 80s? haha jp yeah, I used to listen to all that back then too and even now especially if i go to a karaoke bar =0D

Kevykev
10-03-2005, 05:48 PM
BUMP FOR TONY!

Tasuki_Civic
10-03-2005, 06:31 PM
well.since pple are being treal right now.................i cant lie i love broadway musicals.

and all the movies that go with it. i swear if i hear one that i know im dancin like a gay dude that got some booty

NzProjeKt
10-03-2005, 07:18 PM
But every now and then i caught myself likin' some N'SYNC and shit "it's gonna be me" for example. i jammed that shit *behind closed doors of course.*
thats not a good look man....

Kevykev
10-03-2005, 07:31 PM
thats not a good look man....

hahahahahahahahaa.

NOT a good look!

that's a first right there.

neontuner95
10-29-2005, 08:07 AM
I know im gonna hear it that ashley simpson pieces of me, uhm who else on my walk of shame marilyn mansion sweet dreams and another marilyn manson song can t think of it right now.

The Yousef
10-29-2005, 08:11 AM
...i like vanessa carlton too :(

The Ren
10-29-2005, 08:21 AM
Hrmm im going through my song list on my comp now..
tracy chapman has a few songs I like
Jennifer Nettles (if anyone has even heard of her)
Im a HUGE brad paisley fan
I loved the Linkin park and Jay Z cd
Mariah careys- old stuff
& Boys 2 Mens old stuff

soxfan30
10-29-2005, 11:23 AM
Wow, tough one. I like Sarah McLachlan a bit, not so much the style of music, but she has a great voice. I'll also admit while I don't like the song, I know all of the words of the Backstreet Boys "Incomplete" from hearing it so much. Phil Collins' "In The Air Tonight" is another one I'll admit I like, and a few Journey songs, even though I hate them, they get stuck in my head for days.

static
10-30-2005, 02:03 PM
Lol I used to like that Sugar Ray cd where they got all light and shit. And I'm sad to say this but I liked Chevelle and Dashboard Confessional. Was big into the whole emotional thing for a while.

Hulud
10-30-2005, 06:00 PM
Was big into the whole emotional thing for a while.
yea iwould be ashamed to admit that too if i were you

Kevykev
08-20-2007, 05:09 PM
HAHAHA

I randomly though of this thread because ...I over heard some boy-band related songs, ummm somewhere!

BMP!

Kevykev
08-20-2007, 05:11 PM
Some old school cats in this thread!

B16a2 Civic
08-20-2007, 05:17 PM
I'm not really ashamed, but I like j holiday-bed

Ashamed- ay bay bay lol

cactusEG
08-20-2007, 05:56 PM
JT-until the end of time :ninja:

metalica- ride the lightning

§treet_§peed
08-20-2007, 05:58 PM
Brittany Spears.. hit me baby one more time..:D lol

VooDooXII
08-20-2007, 06:07 PM
Guilty Pleasures?

Some Madonna songs...

You Spin Me Right Round (Yea...the Meatspin song)

Hmm...I've got to think. I don't get "embarrassed" easily.

ubers2k
08-20-2007, 07:41 PM
considering the stuff I normally listen to, it's weird that I would like those bands (Throwdown, xAFBx, Darkest Hour) when back when I was like 11 I listened to 98 Degrees, BSB, N'Sync, and LFO.

s13slider®
08-20-2007, 07:45 PM
savage garden , kelly clarkson,that time after time song ,baby your all that i want , ROD STEWERT!!!

VooDooXII
08-20-2007, 08:24 PM
Hahaha, LFO...every time I think of them I remember...

"New kids on the block had a lot of hits, Chinese food makes me sick."

tippatone
08-20-2007, 11:30 PM
na man maroon 5 is da shit and i am as urban as they get

tippatone
08-20-2007, 11:32 PM
I am not going to front i like yellowcard. I started liking them when they had a track on the Madden a few years back, then they had that joint Ocean Ave

VooDooXII
08-20-2007, 11:34 PM
I like some Maroon 5...and I like that Lights and Sounds song by Yellowcard.

ubers2k
08-20-2007, 11:50 PM
Hahaha, LFO...every time I think of them I remember...

"New kids on the block had a lot of hits, Chinese food makes me sick."

:lmfao: hell yeah... repped if I can.

GTScoob
08-21-2007, 01:50 AM
WTF was I smoking when this thread was made. Goddamn that shit was horrible. I guess I'm a closet 80s fan nowadays.

Kevykev
08-21-2007, 07:04 AM
^ Hahahahahaha it's really okay man, it'll be okay - I just worry about the people who didn't post up.

Denial is unhealthy Folks.

Killer
08-21-2007, 09:45 AM
My fav group is probably Mobb Deep but being the culturally diverse individual that i am allows me to enjoy different genres of music.

With that said, I mainly listen to Hip Hop but in the past I used to like a lot of alternative, rock songs etc. But every now and then i caught myself likin' some N'SYNC and shit "it's gonna be me" for example. I never bought the album but when the videos or songs came on the radio, i jammed that shit *behind closed doors of course.*

Nah mean?

Ok it's implied that only REAL people will post up, since most will not admit it.

lol... i actually purchased the cd's.. lol... and the justin cd's...

Kevykev
08-21-2007, 10:03 AM
lol... i actually purchased the cd's.. lol... and the justin cd's...

Takes a real man to admit that! :goodjob:

Killer
08-21-2007, 10:09 AM
Takes a real man to admit that! :goodjob:

u can't deny they had some good beats and great vocals man!!! lol!

Kelly
08-21-2007, 10:20 AM
I love Britney... well back in the day when she wasn't a friggin idiot.
I'm not ashamed.

Kevykev
08-21-2007, 10:25 AM
u can't deny they had some good beats and great vocals man!!! lol!

Absolutely, it's undeniable!

Brittney had a few nice ones.

Ran
08-21-2007, 10:30 AM
O-Zone - Drago Stadt en te (the "Numa Numa" song)
Yeah, there was a terrible video of the "Numa Numa" dance posted on Newgrounds years ago, but all in all, this song is pretty pimp.

Under 17 - Angelic Magic
Japanese group that is held widely responsible for a music genre now considered "lolicore", this song is from a ero game I believe, but it's highly addictive. Anyone who remembers seeing me in my Miata probably remembers hearing this song as well.

Eiffel 65 - Blue
Old but fun. Sorry, no gay undertones are actually here.

Yuuko Gotou - Koi no Mikuru Densetsu
The song is so intentionally awful that you can't help but laugh your @ss off and love it.

Aqua - Candyman
Pedo-jokes be d@mned, this song has a good beat and is fun to drive to...with the windows rolled up of course.

:o

SLOWLYbtngU
08-21-2007, 10:43 AM
Oh man, "I'm blue dawadi dwawa da dawadi dawa da..."

Kevykev
08-21-2007, 10:43 AM
Forgot about that annoying song!

O-Zone - Drago Stadt en te (the "Numa Numa" song)
Yeah, there was a terrible video of the "Numa Numa" dance posted on Newgrounds years ago, but all in all, this song is pretty pimp.

Under 17 - Angelic Magic
Japanese group that is held widely responsible for a music genre now considered "lolicore", this song is from a ero game I believe, but it's highly addictive. Anyone who remembers seeing me in my Miata probably remembers hearing this song as well.

Eiffel 65 - Blue
Old but fun. Sorry, no gay undertones are actually here.

Yuuko Gotou - Koi no Mikuru Densetsu
The song is so intentionally awful that you can't help but laugh your @ss off and love it.

Aqua - Candyman
Pedo-jokes be d@mned, this song has a good beat and is fun to drive to...with the windows rolled up of course.

:o

OH hey Ran I think you posted in the wrong thread by mistake,

There's another thread called "Songs that no one will ever listen to EVER"

Go find it....

hahahahahaa

Ran
08-21-2007, 10:46 AM
Screw you Kev! :lmao:

Kevykev
08-21-2007, 10:51 AM
Screw you Kev! :lmao:

I had to man LOLOL!!!

Not that it matters but none of those groups are from the west side...

..OF THE GLOBE!

VooDooXII
08-21-2007, 10:52 AM
Nelly Furtado... :yes:

If you look at what else I listen to...Ms. Furtado will seem very out of place. She's great though!

Oh yea...that "Girlfriend" song by Avril Lavigne...is that what it's called? The lyrics are idiotic, but the chorus has a fun style to it.

Kelly
08-21-2007, 01:46 PM
Oh yea...that "Girlfriend" song by Avril Lavigne...is that what it's called? The lyrics are idiotic, but the chorus has a fun style to it.
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b400/Chante0103/sheesh.jpg

Dracc
08-21-2007, 01:51 PM
the mail song from blues clues....... shut up damnit.. dont you say a word

Kelly
08-21-2007, 01:53 PM
We Just Got A Letter
We Just Got A Letter
We Just Got A Letter
Wonder Who It's From?

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b400/Chante0103/blues.jpg

Kelly
08-21-2007, 01:55 PM
I love the Magic School Bus song... :yes:

Ran
08-21-2007, 02:05 PM
Oh yea...that "Girlfriend" song by Avril Lavigne...is that what it's called? The lyrics are idiotic, but the chorus has a fun style to it.I absolutely hate that song with an upmost passion. Then again, I find almost all teen-bop "girl power" songs to be humorous at best.

Killer
08-21-2007, 02:56 PM

wow... just wow...

but reps for honesty (if i can)

VooDooXII
08-21-2007, 04:06 PM
wow... just wow...

but reps for honesty (if i can)

Hah, well...the thread title...yea I am ashamed to admit I like it.

Sammich
08-21-2007, 04:15 PM
mine is..Hurricane Chris..A Bay Bay..."white folks gangstas in the club aye bay bay" lolol

YoTa_BoX
08-21-2007, 04:31 PM
I like the Dora the explorer song and the spongebob song as well, not really ashamed either ill sing them both out in public!!

others i like are Vanessa carlton She has an amazing voice Rascal Flats that song *I melt* is really good. i do like Nsync some of there stuff was good. I like My Chemical Romance, seems most ppl on here think i should kill my self for likeing them but *shrug* oh well. I also Like News boys they are a Christian band but still good!!

hXc007
08-21-2007, 04:47 PM
i usually listen to nothing but punk, indie, hardcore, dance, and occasionally rap so my song that i would be ashamed to say i listen to would be akon- put the blame on me lol

joesblk_teg
08-21-2007, 05:07 PM
Seal- Kissed by a Rose

joesblk_teg
08-21-2007, 05:17 PM
and i forgot to mention anything from Will Smith :ninja:

TRDwasiq
08-21-2007, 08:57 PM
wake up by hilary duff:)

THX712517
08-21-2007, 09:04 PM
Hey Hey You You....Another vote for the Avril Lavigne song. I get really furtive about it. I know it's coming on the radio, so I put the top up, roll up the windows, kinda slump back in my seat so no one can see me, and I sing along. If I'm in the parts truck, I don't give a shit, I'm belting it out at the top of my lungs and if you're stupid enough to be sitting next to me at the light with your windows down, well, you asked for it.

amberghini
08-21-2007, 09:12 PM
I love television show themes. I have a cd that's full of them that I blast in my car. It's great fun to pull up next to someone playing the "Price Is Right" theme.

Kevykev
08-21-2007, 09:23 PM
We Just Got A Letter
We Just Got A Letter
We Just Got A Letter
Wonder Who It's From?

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b400/Chante0103/blues.jpg

WOOOWWWWWW!!!

No they din'!!

Kevykev
08-21-2007, 09:30 PM
mine is..Hurricane Chris..A Bay Bay..."white folks gangstas in the club aye bay bay" lolol

It was hot for a while, no doubt

Seal- Kissed by a Rose

That's actually a good song loved by many

and i forgot to mention anything from Will Smith :ninja:

I will had a lot of jams even the sampled ones

I love television show themes. I have a cd that's full of them that I blast in my car. It's great fun to pull up next to someone playing the "Price Is Right" theme.

Oh 80's to 90 it was all about the themes

Wonder years, Full house and Family Matters bunches more :yes:

VooDoo - it's ok man

tippatone
08-21-2007, 09:32 PM
I actcually like that song by that chick Dido she was on one of marshall mathers songs back in the day

Sibious
08-21-2007, 09:49 PM
the song to the hills show on mtv, idk the name but im sure someone does.

Kelly
08-22-2007, 08:42 AM
^^^Unwritten- Natasha Bedingfield^^^

Sammich
08-22-2007, 08:43 AM
^oh..yea that is another one im guilty of liking..

Shawna
08-22-2007, 09:06 AM
Im not ashamed but I love country music

Sammich
08-22-2007, 09:07 AM
i drug my key into the side of his pretty lil souped up 4 wheel drive..i carved me name into his leather seats...o shit not again lol

Kevykev
08-22-2007, 10:47 AM
Hmmmmm... yeah!?

GIXXERDK
08-22-2007, 10:50 AM
Candyman
Dancing Queen
Happy together
Opera

Kelly
08-22-2007, 10:52 AM
I'm a sucker for With You- Jessica Simpson
No shame in my game...

Sammich
08-22-2007, 10:53 AM
honkey tonk...badonkadonk..that honkey tonk...badonkadonk

Kelly
08-22-2007, 10:53 AM
Awful :no:

I do like Carrie though...

Killer
08-22-2007, 10:57 AM
I'm a sucker for With You- Jessica Simpson
No shame in my game...

your a girl... you like pop music... of course there is no shame in you liking jessica simpson.. it makes complete sense.

Kelly
08-22-2007, 11:13 AM
Why because :hitit: ?

Shawna
08-22-2007, 11:16 AM
hahah i hate Jessica Simpson but I love her shoes.....

Kelly
08-22-2007, 11:17 AM
True, they are very cute...

To bad I don't wear heels :(

Killer
08-22-2007, 11:27 AM
Why because :hitit: ?

no because it's common for girls to listen to pop music...

and you are definitely the kind of girl that listens to pop music.. so it makes sense that you would listen to jessica.... and that there is no reason for you to have put that in a thread titled "songs you're ashamed you listen to"

Kevykev
08-22-2007, 11:27 AM
Watching the "newly weds" show made me not at all attracted to Jessica simspson.

But I mean if she just showed up one day at my house and you know.....I'd still....

:lmfao:

Killer
08-22-2007, 11:28 AM
Watching the "newly weds" show made me not at all attracted to Jessica simspson.

But I mean if she just showed up one day at my house and you know.....I'd still....

:lmfao:

lol!

Kevykev
08-22-2007, 11:41 AM
lol!

lOOK AT HOW i SPELLED HER NAME :lmfao:

Crazy Asian
08-22-2007, 11:42 AM
Jennifer Paige and I love spongebob squarepants. Sigh.

jfman
08-22-2007, 11:55 AM
Styxx , Elton John, heart

Killer
08-22-2007, 12:41 PM
lOOK AT HOW i SPELLED HER NAME :lmfao:

lol!

OneSlow5pt0
08-22-2007, 12:45 PM
thiers no shame in liking Heart....

idk, for me i like Motley Crue's 2 Fast For Love Love album,

ATL86
08-22-2007, 12:57 PM
Some Justin Timberlake, and even though I hate heavy metal where the vocals are all screamed, I love 'Dig' by Mudvayne.

Oh yeah, I used to listen to B98.5 until I discovered Project 96.1...

Sammich
08-22-2007, 01:18 PM
hahah i hate Jessica Simpson but I love her shoes.....

i love her:boobies:

Kevykev
08-22-2007, 01:41 PM
EVERYONE's Coming out! :D

Still alot of Peeps hiding in the shadows though- it's all good!

Sammich
08-22-2007, 01:44 PM
i just love her tits...nothing else..if i could just bang her body or w/ a sex device(paper bag to block the dumbness) i'd bang her

Kevykev
08-22-2007, 04:41 PM
^ LOL!

The dumbness will transcend the boundaries of the bag my son!

Jblizzard
08-22-2007, 06:09 PM
Fergie

Wurm
08-22-2007, 06:14 PM
men @ work - down under

Shawna
08-22-2007, 07:21 PM
i love her:boobies:

hahaha I love her shoes but not her :???:

Shawna
08-22-2007, 07:22 PM
True, they are very cute...

To bad I don't wear heels :(

oooo Im dressing you up for your birthday you need to look hot :idb:

noridetoolow
08-22-2007, 08:01 PM
mmmbop

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: that is EXACTLY the song I thought about when I saw this thread.....

me too!

Kevykev
08-23-2007, 09:41 AM
LOL

Who remembers Craig David?

I think i like like two of his songs a little bit.

Dirty Octopus™
08-23-2007, 10:02 AM
LOL

Who remembers Craig David?

I think i like like two of his songs a little bit.
the light skinned english n¡gga?
i remember his sweet music ass.
that was some good shit :yes:

what you been up to Kev?

BABY J
08-23-2007, 10:20 AM
LMAO!!!! +1 for a kool thread topic. I put ALL of the previously mentioned shit to shame. I will ROCK THE FUCK outta this cut in the mall parking lot w/ a Mike Vick jersey on, some Timbs, a do-rag, and mean-mugging the hell outta anybody who looks at one of my hatches like they are up to no good.

Donna Lewis - I Love You, Always Forever

peep --> http://www.seriouscustoms.com/MOOZIK/Donna%20Lewis%20-%20I%20Love%20You%20Always%20Forever.mp3

Especially 1/2 way through when it gets to the bridge and the vamp part - HOTNESS!!!! LOL

Kevykev
08-23-2007, 10:25 AM
^ HAHAHA I pictured that scenario too. LOL

the light skinned english n¡gga?
i remember his sweet music ass.
that was some good shit :yes:

what you been up to Kev?

Chillin' man, just maintaining- I've been getting off @ 3:30 most likely why I haven't run into you lately. What up?

Kelly
08-23-2007, 11:40 AM
oooo Im dressing you up for your birthday you need to look hot :idb:

I can look hot in flip flops :(

BABY J
08-23-2007, 11:45 AM
Hot Apple Pie - Hillbillies

http://www.seriouscustoms.com/MOOZIK/Hot%20Apple%20Pie%20-%20Hillbillies.mp3

Shawna
08-23-2007, 11:50 AM
I can look hot in flip flops :(

cant go to a club in flip flops

Kelly
08-23-2007, 11:51 AM
cant go to a club in flip flops
Everytime i've gone clubbing I wear flip flops! They don't turn girls away :D

(it'll probably happen this time just cuz I said that)

I can't be taller than Kyle!!! lol

Shawna
08-23-2007, 12:15 PM
hahaha you can wear the little ballet slippers so your toes dont get smushed

AnthonyF
08-23-2007, 12:16 PM
i used to blare (sp) backstreet boys. i kno i kno. But their first cd. i didnt like their other stuff. They had a few good songs like "Hey Mr. DJ" that song has a pretty good beat. They had like 2 more.

holy hell batman. i need to check the dates on these threads...'05 damn!

BABY J
08-23-2007, 12:18 PM
Len - Steal My Sunshine

http://www.seriouscustoms.com/MOOZIK/Len%20-%20Steal%20My%20Sunshine.mp3

Kevykev
08-23-2007, 12:30 PM
^ i was guaranteed to like tht song the video had "tuners" in it

had to be one of the first music videos to rep the "scene"

TS240
08-23-2007, 01:16 PM
Im a white kid from Smyrna (in cobb) all I basicly listen to is rock and alternative.

But I have to admit i liked that one song by the Gym Class Heroes:no: , Ryan Cabrera: "On the way down":eek: , and that song "Lets Go" by twista:D

Im gonna go listen to some System of a Down and never talk of this again.:ninja:

I probably misspeeled something, or put down the wrong name. :cry:

Whiteboy™
08-23-2007, 01:19 PM
i am ashamed to like Glamorous - Fergie

Kevykev
08-23-2007, 01:26 PM
Glamerous has a hot beat though, I DL'ed the instrumental.

TS240 That "girlfriend song is/was catchy"

TS240
08-23-2007, 01:33 PM
Glamerous has a hot beat though, I DL'ed the instrumental.

TS240 That "girlfriend song is/was catchy"

Stuck in my head for weeks :goodjob:

Kevykev
08-23-2007, 01:52 PM
Especially the part when homboy says

" Everywhere I go I keep her picture in my wallet like..."

:D

TS240
08-23-2007, 02:08 PM
Its one of those songs that comes on at a resteraunt, and ur friends are like what band is that and ur like I have no idea! :ninja:

Kevykev
08-23-2007, 02:11 PM
hahahaaaa

Nah man, gotta keep it realzzz with them!

"Oh yeah that's track 2 off the Nsync No Strings Attached Album"

LOL

VooDooXII
08-23-2007, 02:17 PM
Craig David isn't bad at all.

I like the music to "Bartender" by T-Pain/Akon.

Same thing with "Shawty" by T-Pain/Plies. I can't stand Plies' verses though.

TS240
08-23-2007, 02:37 PM
If ur in the mood for something soft you cant go wrong with Craig David. Assuming its behind closed doors. Like on a playlist labeled "Arena Rock" or "Screamer Music" to avoid any suspicions of course.

BKgen®
08-23-2007, 04:40 PM
i kinda like Enya.

is that gay?

VooDooXII
08-23-2007, 04:43 PM
i kinda like Enya.

is that gay?

Are you gay? If yes, then yes...if no, then no.

BKgen®
08-23-2007, 05:01 PM
Are you gay? If yes, then yes...if no, then no.

(refer to avatar for answer) :goodjob:

VooDooXII
08-23-2007, 06:31 PM
(refer to avatar for answer) :goodjob:

You're a tranny? :thinking:

DerrickT
08-23-2007, 06:34 PM
I'll have to admit I liked that "bye bye bye" song
and the pink "you and your hand" song lol.

BKgen®
08-23-2007, 07:24 PM
You're a tranny? :thinking:

damn you, voodoo...

....damn you. :no:

VooDooXII
08-23-2007, 07:47 PM
damn you, voodoo...
....damn you. :no:

Heh :D

Sorry man.

Kevykev
08-23-2007, 08:26 PM
"you and your hand" song lol.

Not a good look for a male though.

Brick
08-24-2007, 02:48 AM
People say I should be ashamed, but I'm not. I own and listen to every Hilary Duff song on an almost regular basis.

Kevykev
08-24-2007, 07:20 AM
^^^

hahaaaaaa regular basis - WOW!

Keepin it real man!

Shawna
08-24-2007, 08:13 AM
People say I should be ashamed, but I'm not. I own and listen to every Hilary Duff song on an almost regular basis.

good choice

DerrickT
08-24-2007, 10:36 AM
Not a good look for a male though.

yeah it was catchy until I actually paid attention to the words and was like... damn thats fucked up lol.

OneSlow5pt0
08-25-2007, 05:22 PM
lol,got few more

paula adual(sp) straight up

and couple Billy Idol songs

=[

BKgen®
08-25-2007, 09:00 PM
lol,got few more

paula adual(sp) straight up

and couple Billy Idol songs

=[

dude wtf is wrong with billy idol? rebel yell ftw.

OneSlow5pt0
08-25-2007, 10:57 PM
dude wtf is wrong with billy idol? rebel yell ftw.

nothing,imo

rebel yell is shit

also,iv been getting werid looks when im listening to blaqk audio.....

{X}Echo419
08-25-2007, 11:40 PM
for some reason Livin' La Vida Loca makes me want to dance :dj:

Kevykev
08-26-2007, 07:27 PM
"Black cats and voo doo dolls!"

ShooterMcGavin
08-27-2007, 12:25 AM
not ashamed to admit anything, i listen to everything. variety is the spice of life.

hybrid90accord
08-29-2007, 02:25 AM
to many suprise im a 80's music fan: A-Ha, take on me....that video was crazy for its time LOL

Kevykev
08-29-2007, 11:23 AM
to many suprise im a 80's music fan: A-Ha, take on me....that video was crazy for its time LOL

That's def. on my 'top 10' 80's joints!

:D

Nomad!
08-30-2007, 08:42 AM
"Steal My Sunshine" - Len

My street cred just went negative :(

accented
08-30-2007, 11:48 AM
the humpty vission remix of hilary duff - with love

Maverick
08-30-2007, 11:57 AM

Nah mean?

bwhahaha faggit....u like nsync......make that double for me :p....im sure most people in here wont admit it but if you go to a kareoke bar and some backstreet boys or nsync plays.....your going to sing along...

santacruz77
08-30-2007, 12:06 PM
lmao im ashamed to say i like that annoying song blackbetty

Kevykev
08-30-2007, 12:12 PM
I can only stand that sound for about 1m 15sec

bwhahaha faggit....u like nsync......make that double for me :p...

So wait...did you just call yourself a "faggit" :lmfao:

santacruz77
08-30-2007, 12:13 PM
i think he did

Crazy Asian
08-30-2007, 12:59 PM
BARBIE GIRL FTW HAHHAHHHAHHAH

ZeroAccess
08-30-2007, 01:13 PM
Spice Girls.....
Yea I masterbated to it...big whup wanna fight about it lol

Enya,Savage Garden (some bass is badass), A Ha, Cindi Lauper, Michael Jackson

Kevykev
08-30-2007, 04:43 PM
i think he did

EL O ELZ!

Kevykev
08-30-2007, 04:45 PM
BARBIE GIRL FTW HAHHAHHHAHHAH

:thinking:

Spice Girls.....
Yea I masterbated to it...big whup wanna fight about it lol

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Enya makes great music of Course Jackson has the hits!

aemkitfox
08-30-2007, 11:13 PM
I bought a Kelly Clarkson CD.

Need I say more?

Nomad!
08-31-2007, 10:08 AM
I bought a Kelly Clarkson CD.

Need I say more?
You are a part of the problem!!! :lmfao:

Kevykev
08-31-2007, 11:50 AM
^ hahaha

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-31-2007, 02:39 PM
:thinking: I think he's the talking about that song "IM A BARBIE GIRL IN THE BARBIE WORLD, LIFE'S PLASTIC, ITS FANTASIC"

LOLOLOLOL !

DerrickT
08-31-2007, 02:46 PM
"Steal My Sunshine" - Len

My street cred just went negative :(

lol that's a good song... lol

DJ Raijin
08-31-2007, 06:26 PM
Disco Stuff mainly. Earth, Wind & Fire - Let's Groove Tonight is a badass song.

Kevykev
09-11-2007, 08:01 AM
^ wow - I can only imagine what it feels like to like disco music.

"Get down tonight" is that disco???

Mr_Mischif
09-11-2007, 09:10 AM
Shawty Lo - They Know. It's like an audible trainwreck.

Nemesis
09-11-2007, 09:15 AM
Britney Spears

Nomad!
09-11-2007, 11:08 AM
lol that's a good song... lol
:ninja:it's still on my ipod:ninja:

Kevykev
02-16-2009, 04:51 PM
Sorry but the song is hot, i've thought that for a while now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR5xv3pt7KI&feature=related

YoTa_BoX
02-16-2009, 05:57 PM
Its funny how people are ashamed of music they listen to and what not..

Good music is good music :D dont be ashamed of it Blast that shit loud and proud lol.

and yes Kevykev that song you posted is a really good song...iv liked it ever sense the first time i heard it.

DESTRO_91
02-20-2009, 08:14 AM
I'm hip-hop to the core, but I like Metallica's "One", Elton John's "Rocket Man", and "under Pressure" by Queen, but I'm not really ashamed, but they are pretty far from my norm.

Kevykev
02-20-2009, 08:22 AM
Props to you guy man...

Some people are still scared to post up tho.. :D

Total_Blender
02-20-2009, 09:25 AM
Good music is good music :D dont be ashamed of it Blast that shit loud and proud lol.

I'll agree with you up to a point... Elton John, Earth Wind & Fire, and some of the other stuff people have posted is good music, and can be rocked with pride.

But if you are over the age of 14, Linkin Park and Korn should be rocked in shame... windows up or headphones on... no one else within earshot should be subjected to that tripe. :cheers:

I'm listening to Lisa Loeb right now :ninja:

SLOWLYbtngU
02-20-2009, 10:25 AM
This whole album makes my long trips great!!!

Artist: Panic! at the Disco
Album: A Fever You Can't Sweat Out
Year: 2005

Tracks
1. Introduction
2. The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Coverage
3. London Beckoned Songs About Money Written by Machines
4. Nails for Breakfast, Tacks for Snacks
5. Camisado
6. Time to Dance
7. Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off 8. Intermission
9. But It's Better If You Do
10. I Write Sins Not Tragedies
11. I Constantly Thank God for Esteban
12. There's a Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just ...
13. Build God, Then We'll Talk

Deke
02-20-2009, 04:49 PM

Hell yes. And she's sexy as hell in that video.

I think my most embarrassing music is some of the emo/punk stuff. They're by no means my favorite bands (or genres), but I've definitely been guilty of liking Fall Out Boy and Dashboard Confessional.

FasTech
02-20-2009, 07:02 PM
I like alot from K-Ci and Jojo.

Along with....

Cher - Believe
Cher & Sonny - I Got You Babe
Elton John - Tiny Dancer

SLOWLYbtngU
02-24-2009, 02:46 PM
Kiss Me through the phone-Soulja Boi

oh and his "turn my swag on" song... Yup.

JmDubz
02-24-2009, 03:52 PM
Dont Stop Me Now - Queen
Gay Bar - Electric Six (lol)
Linger - The Cranberries
Anything by Journey :ninja:
Come on Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners
Take on Me - Aha

Oz10
02-24-2009, 03:55 PM
toxic by britney spears

87 Turbo II
02-24-2009, 05:10 PM
Hot N Cold -- Katey Perry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s618NMIf2GQ

Baby When the Lights go out -- David Guetta(not to ashamed of this because the artist is the guy making the techno beat, not the girl, but still, my girlfriend said "why do you know the lyrics?" when we were shopping in Charolete Rousse for her jeans.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQFjavLR52Q

if you liked it though, this one is better ,and easier to not to be too ashamed of (when the beats get heavier)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beGjncfEPt8&feature=related

BeastRodeo
02-24-2009, 06:02 PM

I feel you on that one man.

Julio
02-25-2009, 05:08 PM
Soulja Boy

Kiss me through the phone..

**Sigh**

JDMJAYDC2
03-18-2009, 06:14 AM
jonas brothers-burning up,tonite

*runs*

MongolPup
03-18-2009, 08:37 AM
Ne-Yo: Closer. LOL

cactusEG
03-18-2009, 08:50 AM
holla back girl. Just because I like the beat...

LizBiz
03-18-2009, 11:35 AM
I have a whole CD of Disney songs......Aladdin, Lion King, Mulan.....yeah......lol

Kevykev
03-19-2009, 07:13 AM
^ hahahahahaaa Disney songs?

sorry.

EJ25RUN
03-19-2009, 07:43 AM
The song itself is great. But PLEASE don't be caught dead watching the video. Not even the 80's could save that.

Dead or Alive - You spin me round (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJv5qLsLYoo)

PSINXS
03-19-2009, 07:50 AM
turn my swag on. i try to hate it but the beat got me and lil wayne verse is good.

Kevykev
03-19-2009, 08:28 AM
^ I agree Bran.

The song itself is great. But PLEASE don't be caught dead watching the video. Not even the 80's could save that.

Dead or Alive - You spin me round (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJv5qLsLYoo)

I no longer think of you in the same light.

Kiddin...

you are Brave my friend :cheers:

Bigt8aford
03-20-2009, 03:05 PM
"dont stop believing" journey

LizBiz
03-21-2009, 10:17 AM
^ hahahahahaaa Disney songs?

sorry. Don't hate!!! You know you can sing all the words to at least one!!! *give you da hand*

redpanda
03-21-2009, 12:43 PM
taylor swift - our song, love story
All of Katy Perry's
Lady GaGa - Poker Face
Japanese Anime songs

jwrape
03-21-2009, 01:05 PM

Secret:goodjob:

jwrape
03-21-2009, 01:06 PM
"dont stop believing" journey

Aint nothin' wrong with Journey:goodjob:

EL42
03-21-2009, 04:11 PM
LUCKY STAR by Maddonna, ever since I saw this movie Snatch. This guy jus finished beating someone up. LUCKY STAR comes on and he's like "I love this track".

Kevykev
03-22-2009, 09:59 PM
Don't hate!!! You know you can sing all the words to at least one!!! *give you da hand*

Ummmm :thinking: i'm gonna actually say 'no' to that yO.

taylor swift - our song, love story
All of Katy Perry's
Lady GaGa - Poker Face
Japanese Anime songs

I can relate. :D Quest Crew made me like Lady Gaga.

GTScoob
03-23-2009, 12:34 AM
Sweet Caroline? Rockin weddings forever.

The Cupid Shuffle song is pretty funny too but it gets people dancing.

And most of the music on 105.3 that the mexicans at work listen to.

You should listen to music you like because you like it and not give a shit what other people think. That being said, find music you like, dont just accept whatever is being forcefed down your ears by clear channel.

FasTech
03-23-2009, 03:21 AM
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DARX9nzNE3E
Berlin - Take My Breath Away

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtuyYAL-nNY
Pat Benatar - We Belong Together

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-mw1HGJjdA
Reo SpeedWagon - Keep On Loving You

4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Fb8XbpWMM
Reo SpeedWagon - Can't Fight This Feeling

bowdown201
03-25-2009, 11:03 AM