PDA

View Full Version : Misc All You NAS HAters... beeeeen on the low low.. Bitches!!!! #1 , 2 weeks in a row!!!!

Julio
12-29-2006, 04:29 PM
The album sold 335,000 copies in the United States during the frantic week before Christmas, topping the Disney soundtrack "Hannah Montana" and fending off big surges by Carrie Underwood's "Some Hearts" and the Beatles' "Love" compilation.

Billboard said Wednesday that the week before Christmas saw few new releases, leaving shoppers to revitalize albums that had already been in the stores. A major beneficiary was Justin Timberlake, who saw sales of his "Future Sex/Love Sounds" nearly double during the period.

New releases by Trick Daddy and RBD debuted at Nos. 48 and 40, respectively, on the Billboard chart.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/nas-hip-hop-is-dead-tops-billboard-album-sales-chart-for-2nd-week-1011040.php

http://billboard.com/bbcom/charts/chart_display.jsp?g=Albums&f=The+Billboard+200

bigdare23
12-29-2006, 04:32 PM
bout fuckin time NAS gets some love!!!

Julio
12-29-2006, 04:34 PM
I really never heard nas talking about record sales.. But Im even shocked hes #1 and sold that many in the 1st week!

Even though almost all his albums.. Im tempted to say all have gone platinum... But over time though..

Album is nice though...

bigdare23
12-29-2006, 04:37 PM
Im glad to see Nas going strong, since he got alot of heat about his last album. But fuck it, I enjoyed everyone one of his albums.

umfogotmyname2111
12-29-2006, 07:20 PM
Yeah, nice to see Nas have a number 1 album again. Only the 3rd of his career to reach number 1 to go along with "I Am...The Autobiography" and "It Was Written".

1SICKLEX
12-29-2006, 10:44 PM
aLBUM IS OFF THE MEATRACK!!! I'm from Queens, I was lucky to actually hang with Nas and Kelis a few times in Atlanta....Very happy for him.

Its a damn good album.

bicsintegra
12-31-2006, 08:24 PM
i am glad people are buying music that doesn't promote the same typical bullshit we see on the videos. i'm happy for him and hip hop, although jeezy wasn't far behind him.