PDA

View Full Version : sr20det 240 fastback must go now!

jspecSUX
12-29-2006, 12:33 PM
91 black nissan 240sx se fastback (hatchback) model

-my project drift car that i am being forced to sell. i just moved to ny from atlanta, and now i am going to cali, it makes no sense for me to keep toting the car around especially if i dont have the liesure time to enjoy it. the car is stock, other than the engine. the engine is a jdm turbo motor, the sr20det the motor has beyond enough potential and creates great power.

5 speed tranny
sr20det (japanese turbo) engine w/ many mods
all power: mirrors, windows, steering, locks, ect.
tilt wheel, no sunroof, no abs, no exhaust, no a/c.
interior(black) consists of a uncracked dash and components, and the stock two front seats. nothing else exists in the cabin other than the carpet. there is no back seat, door panels, nor is there a headliner. its a drift car...

mods to the engine were a black top head, full aluminum koyo radiator, greddy front mount intercooler, 255 walbro z32 fuel pump, samco silicone radiator hoses, megan racing equal link exhaust manifold, custom hot pipe, hks ssq blow of valve, circuit sports downpipe ( the elbow, testpipe, and downpipe combo [one piece]), 2 12" perma cool high performance electric fans (works 2x stronger than flex-a-lite), odessey 1200 high performance battery (the battery was relocated to the center cabin for better wieght ratio), ------i tend to forget a few...

exterior: there is no major dents or dings, does need paint, front end (fenders bumber and hood) are silver, the rest of the car is black.

the car is very light wieght and pretty quick, my original intentions consisted of future mods but unfortunately, for me, i am pressed to sell it.

NEED TO SELL IT WITHIN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS.

the car goes to the first person with $5,200

678 414 4800***********************

or

[email protected]

i do not have anymore pics of the car, they got deleted, and i really dont have time to go take more, the car is located on long island.
there is a high demand for these cars, the car is worth alot more than what i am asking, i do have alot of inquiries on the car, but if you are not serious please dont waist my time. if no one shows me cash in the next couple of days, i'll post it on ebay...
thank you.

N/A EK
12-29-2006, 12:40 PM
It will be deleted if there are no pic's of the car.

Turbodude06
12-29-2006, 04:50 PM
any trades???

jspecSUX
12-29-2006, 04:51 PM
for a bike. thats it really.

Ltdnismorace
12-29-2006, 06:34 PM
actual pictures would really help, not to mention the asking price is a little high considering you can get cars with the swap plus other stuff for cheaper, but none the less it sounds nice.

JBalla1036
12-31-2006, 11:45 PM
I'll be back in town tom. Where are you located at?

JBalla1036
01-03-2007, 02:24 AM
BUMP!