PDA

View Full Version : shitty morning.... (rant)

Killer
12-29-2006, 08:49 AM
i'd love to meet whoever built my car... seriously...

whoever it was is a freakin genius!!!!!! savin themselves a couple pennies by buying cheep hosing!!!!!!!

i have had to replace so much hosing on this car it's not even funny...

anyways, so on my way to work this morning.... i get within about 2 minutes of work and all of the sudden i just start smelling coolant... i knew something was up... it looked like i was burning it at first.. thought i saw smoke pooring out of my exhaust... luckily when i came to a stop, i realized it was steam pooring out of my hood........ but non the less still gay as hell... so i pull in to work. pop the hood and there is anti freeze everywhere.. i mean the whole left side of the engine bay is bright green! it's gushing steam... i go inside, grab my work phone and tell my boss i'll be outside...

i start the car, give it some gas, and start looking for the bad hose.. and i sure enough found it...

can someone tell me what causes these hoses to just bust??? is it cheap hosing, dry rot? what is it????

no lie, i've replaced so much hosing already.. they all seem to bulb up at one end then just burst. it makes no sense to me...

and besides that i got no sleep last night.. went to a lan party.. with a bunch of high schoolers... (one of the gayest nights i've had in a long time) these guys didn't know how to have a normal conversation.. everysingle one of them was yelling at the top of their lungs.. just talking.. not playin halo, or any other game.. so there was no reason to be so excited..
i mean every word out of these kids mouths was yelled as loud as they could yell it... by the time i made it home i caught second wind and couldn't sleep...

that's all.. if u read all of that and are pissed u just waisted your time listening to me whine.. get over it. and i hate u anyway.

hemi
12-29-2006, 08:51 AM
Duct tape...

PhAtBoYMr2
12-29-2006, 08:51 AM
Hmmmmmm sucks man, it's happened to me before maybe one of your hoses got loose or something??? but hey fuck it it's friday so you gotta look foward to the weekend

Kelly
12-29-2006, 08:53 AM
and i hate u anyway.

:no: :cry:

Anyways, I'm sorry baby. We'll just chill tonight and you can sleep as late as you want tomorrow. :kiss:

Slowboy
12-29-2006, 09:00 AM
Yeah i feel you man had a couple hoses go out on me last week, and then last night my transmission mount busted and my motor fell, Sucks ball. But yeah cheap hoses can do it. And if there old then yes dry rot, I always buy the most expensive hose for quality.

Killer
12-29-2006, 09:04 AM
yeah, this is the second time one has just busted on my way to work..

the last time i was an hour away from work, and an hour away from where i left...

Killer
12-29-2006, 09:05 AM
oh, and sorry to hear bout ur tranny/motor

Killer
12-29-2006, 01:26 PM
fixed untill the next one decides to go...

Kelly
12-29-2006, 01:28 PM
Half a finger later...

Infinite
12-29-2006, 01:29 PM
thats why i like stainless braided lines :yes:

Killer
12-29-2006, 01:53 PM
where can u find these lines??? and how do they hook up to the car? clamps?

(i'm a newb at this crap)