-The lens is a 18-55mm
-Comes with battery and charger
-Also have an easy guide booklet with it
-Comes with Canon strap
-Great Camera with no problems
-Has 3000-5000 shutter accutations
-Reason for selling, I want to upgrade
-NEED THIS GONE BY SUNDAY!!!!!!!

-If it does not look like it will sell in the next few days, don't get mad if I decide to take it off.

$600 OBO

-The pictures suck since I couldn't find my other camera, so just took them with my phone. Will have better pics up by tomorrow night.

Heres some info on the camera

For convenience, ease of use and no-compromise SLR performance, look no further than the EOS Digital Rebel XT. Featuring Canon's Digital Trinity - an 8.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor, Canon's own DIGIC II Image Processor and compatibility with over 50 EF Lenses - the new Digital Rebel XT has an all new lightweight and compact body, improved performance across the board and the easiest operation in its class, simplifying complex tasks and ensuring the perfect shot every time. With intuitive simplicity, powerful performance and unprecedented affordability, the Rebel XT is the EOS digital camera for everyone.

-High-performance digital SLR with 8.0 Megapixel CMOS Sensor and DIGIC II Image Processor
-Smallest and lightest EOS Digital SLR to date (as of February 2005)
-Fast 3 frames-per-second shooting with a 14 frame burst and 0.2 second startup time
-High-speed, Wide-area 7-point AF with superimposed focusing points
-User-selectable metering patterns, AF modes, custom functions and flash exposure compensation
-Direct Print support with PictBridge compatible printers
-USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface for quick downloads
-Compatible with more than 50 EF and EF-S Lenses and most EOS System accessories including EX-series Speedlites and a dedicated Battery Grip

Tommy_T
12-29-2006, 01:46 AM
bump

Tommy_T
12-29-2006, 03:57 PM
bumppp

Tommy_T
12-29-2006, 11:44 PM
night bump

Tommy_T
12-30-2006, 03:17 PM
up

Tommy_T
12-31-2006, 12:41 AM
anybody???

aaronfelipe
12-31-2006, 12:45 AM
trade for anything i got, check my threads.

Tommy_T
12-31-2006, 06:54 PM
nice stuff but no thanks, i need cash. i am now thinking of keeping it.

Brandon C
12-31-2006, 11:12 PM
PM me your number my father in law is looking for a camera right now but he will not get back in town untill late tommorow