PDA

View Full Version : Misc UFC fight

b.a.d. s2000
12-29-2006, 12:11 AM
the UFC fight is on sat nite, does anyone know any place that has it on ? hooters? any sports bar?

Ericp
12-29-2006, 06:28 AM
I'm not sure but I won't be able to see it :rant:

Chuck>Ortiz

{X}Echo419
12-29-2006, 06:59 AM
the UFC fight is on sat nite, does anyone know any place that has it on ? hooters? any sports bar?
all Hooters are showing it for free
1 Barnacles is showing it but I think there's a $5 cover
Sidelines on Barrett is showing it but there's a $10 minimum on your tab(not a problem)
that's all I can think of right now. I might pay-per view it @ a friends place b/c of how much $$$ we spent @ Hooters. that and the mgnt @ Hooters in Cumberland is a bunch of pricks that wouldn't know costomer service if it fell out of the sky landed on their face & started to wiggle :2cents: :cheers:

Kyle
12-29-2006, 11:24 AM
When I was at Wild Wings I saw a poster, I don't know the deal. If anyone does let me know.

ueyedgr8tness
12-30-2006, 03:38 PM
When I was at Wild Wings I saw a poster, I don't know the deal. If anyone does let me know.\

MAn some 1 let me no i going to c it some were hit me up

HyPer50
12-30-2006, 03:50 PM
I"m sure most Hooters will be airing it, although it comes on when the UGA vs. VT game comes on, so ya... not sure if they will be showing it or not. I like Ortiz, but I really think Liddel is unstoppable just about.

Kyle
12-30-2006, 03:59 PM
Just to note to all the UFC people, if you go watch it please don't post up who wins. I can't make it to anywhere showing it so I am jsut going to wait for it to go on youtube or limewire.

Someone on IA ruined ortiz vs. shamrock for me, hopefully that will not happen today.

Thanks.

The Green Monster
12-30-2006, 04:02 PM
lol after the fight comes on...don't log onto ia until you've seen it on youtube first lol

cuz someone's gonna post the results...that's practically inevitable lol

Kyle
12-30-2006, 04:05 PM
I know it's unfortunate. How quick do you think it will get on youtube?

I know zuffa or whatever will have it taken of youtube within a week though.