PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Programs on Intel Based Macs

DrivenMind
12-27-2006, 12:31 PM
I heard a bunch of rumors from people, that all the Adobe software isn't yet able to run on the new Intel Core Duo Macs. I recieved an intel core duo MacBook Pro for Christmas, and after much deliberation, everything seems to run totally fine. Including the Adobe programs I transfered from my Powerbook G4.

So now I'm a little confused. Does anyone know what the issues were with the Adobe programs? Or were there just not any to begin with or what? Anyone know?

Kyle
12-27-2006, 12:45 PM
First off I own a MacBook 2.0ghz with the intel core duo. But I have not had any issues with adobe photoshop. If you type in free adobe photosho on google you should be able to find a demo that will work on your computer. So Adobe stuff definately works as far as I know.

Edit after I reread your post: I haven't heard those rumors though. Also check your pm's.

4dmin
12-27-2006, 01:09 PM
i didn't know there was any :thinking:

CodyW
12-27-2006, 02:41 PM
i use photoshop, indesign, and illustrator on an almost daily basis and haven't really had any problems with them on my intel based iMac

Fast Shadow
12-27-2006, 03:36 PM
It runs but it doesn't perform optimally. Photoshop CS3 is in beta now and it's optimized for the Intel macs.