PDA

View Full Version : mechanic

ctzfinest18
12-26-2006, 11:20 PM
i need a mobile mechanic to test an somehow put power to my fuel pump wire this fuckin douche spliced my wire an ran a seprate one to the battery tryin to tell me that itll work like that i said fuck that snatched my money back an told him to get the fuck away from my house pm me prices an details please needed asap i have no fuckin car!

ctzfinest18
12-27-2006, 11:33 AM
bump i need help will pay

§treet_§peed
12-27-2006, 01:07 PM
actually he was doing it right... i have done that before to test the fuel pump to see if it was working... then agfter finding out it did, we checked the fuses relays and such... but if it didn't worked then that would of ment he needed a new fuel pump

ctzfinest18
12-27-2006, 01:19 PM
yea but the last time my car did that we put power to one of the wires on the fuel pump an it started right up but i dont got the tools to do that now nor the money to tow from l'ville someone give me an alternative pleaseeee

§treet_§peed
12-27-2006, 01:27 PM
eh if i could drive legally i wouldn't mind helping you.. but i'm stuck in Gainesville for a few more months

ctzfinest18
12-27-2006, 02:00 PM
shit i can get u a ride homie an compensate u for ur troubles how much would u charge an when would u be free cause i cant leggaly drive either lol l'ville police took my liscnse i should have it back jan 17 dependin on whats sed at court

§treet_§peed
12-27-2006, 05:26 PM
well i'm not really doing anyting for a while due to me not having any licences... the only thing i have been doing is bs around.. i'm trying to get this damn oil pressure gauge hooked up on my car... it seems i get one problem fixed then run into another one... i have a very very very small space to work in besides all the objects i have to reach around... thing is now i can't get the damn t-fitting to fit on the tubing i had to put on it.. so i gave up for today and decided to start again tomorrow due to it getting cold and darker