PDA

View Full Version : LIKE WHOAZ !!!

The Golden Child
12-26-2006, 02:46 PM
so this whole entire week ive spent about close to 10G worth of alcohol and partying ..

it took me 6 days to make this money and i feel like my liver is gunna collapse on me ..

since i came back to NY ive been drinking heavy since i came back and havent stopped ..

so anyway how was everyones christmas ?? hope it was good ..

civic95
12-26-2006, 05:26 PM
so this whole entire week ive spent about close to 10G worth of alcohol and partying ..

it took me 6 days to make this money and i feel like my liver is gunna collapse on me ..

since i came back to NY ive been drinking heavy since i came back and havent stopped ..

You've spent $10,000.00 on alcohol?

TeeJay
12-26-2006, 05:36 PM
BAAALLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

drupason
12-26-2006, 05:46 PM
what a waste of money!

no control
12-26-2006, 06:49 PM
well, at least you enjoyed yourself...i think...

~The_Duke~
12-26-2006, 07:01 PM

Well I dont think he knows either cas he doesnt remember much of it lol

quickdodge®
12-26-2006, 07:26 PM

I'm kind of questioning that, too. That's a lot of alcohol and he probably wouldn't be here posting if this were really the case. I would be out hunting him. Later, QD.

Julio
12-26-2006, 07:33 PM
BS

HEATON
12-26-2006, 07:37 PM
Well also he MADE 10,000 in 6 days.. Now like if he said he spent like 500-1,000 thats understandble and VERY attainable. Maybe he is still so drunk he just misspelled it all.

ksinao
12-26-2006, 07:39 PM
alcohol is pretty cheap. i feel bad for your liver

quickdodge®
12-26-2006, 07:40 PM
Not that cheap. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-26-2006, 07:45 PM
$10,000 and no cocaine or hard shit?? man i gotta teach you kids how to party

StupidBikerBoy
12-26-2006, 10:10 PM

For real. Even with the cain or ice Ima have ta call BS on 10K in a week. Spent serious cash on serious partyin myself in my past and never come close to that, and I do mean LARGE amounts.

But atleast you had fun......:goodjob:

Sport1.3
12-26-2006, 11:03 PM
must have been some expensive hookers you were taking those shots off of

Nemesis
12-26-2006, 11:11 PM

No , just Chad.

PRiMAdonna
12-26-2006, 11:30 PM
could you please tell me how to make 10 G's in 6 days? that would be nice.
thank you.

The Golden Child
12-26-2006, 11:43 PM

about that much ..

BAAALLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

no im broke now .. lolz !!!

what a waste of money!

yea it is but when im partying for my bday and xmas it sure wasnt a waste for me ..

yes and no but more for the no cause im broke ..

Well I dont think he knows either cas he doesnt remember much of it lol

you are right duke i dont remember wth i did with my money ..

I'm kind of questioning that, too. That's a lot of alcohol and he probably wouldn't be here posting if this were really the case. I would be out hunting him. Later, QD.

nah bro 10G is a good amount for partying with your friends i didnt spend 10G on myself ..
id be in the hospital on my 2nd day or something .. lolz

BS

aint no bullshit here bro ..

Well also he MADE 10,000 in 6 days.. Now like if he said he spent like 500-1,000 thats understandble and VERY attainable. Maybe he is still so drunk he just misspelled it all.

i made 10G in 6 days which was basically 3 days of work for a week ..
saved 10G to throw money around to spend with me and my friends who i havent seen in about 2 years ..

alcohol is pretty cheap. i feel bad for your liver

not troo when a shot of patron cost 13 bucks ..

Not that cheap. Later, QD.

tell him again wall hogger .. lolz !!!

well i dont do white or anything just alcohol but i did purchase a good amount of other stuff for my friends ..

For real. Even with the cain or ice Ima have ta call BS on 10K in a week. Spent serious cash on serious partyin myself in my past and never come close to that, and I do mean LARGE amounts.

But atleast you had fun......:goodjob:

i know its hard to believe but trust me i did and im surprised myself ..

sorry i dont waste my money on hookers ..

No , just Chad.

is chad ur hooker name bro ?? wheres my galbi ??

could you please tell me how to make 10 G's in 6 days? that would be nice.
thank you.

i would but maybe some other time but still by then i would guarantee you would not do what im doing ..

The Golden Child
12-26-2006, 11:44 PM
copying and pasting and commenting was such a bitch ..

QD i dont know how you do it but that is really skills i cant match with .. lolz !!!

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-27-2006, 12:19 AM
LOL. ^^

I can't wait for the new years drinkin.

w00t w00t !

00CelicaGT
12-27-2006, 12:36 AM
Well either ur selling yourself in san francisco or ur and really good drug dealer to make 10g's in 3 days just to waste.

never_finished
12-27-2006, 12:42 AM
shit i believe it...its definately possible.

ive been out with about 6 friends and easily spent a grand...drinking in public is expennnnnnsive. then after you tip, and the drunker you get, the bigger the tip.

but HOW you made that much money, well i wont even ask. :lmfao:

The Green Monster
12-27-2006, 01:06 AM
^^^word...i'm not sure i wanna know^^^

sounds like you had fun tho

but no pics of bewbs ftl...shoulda got the ho's drunk...not yourself

The Golden Child
12-27-2006, 01:30 AM
LOL. ^^

I can't wait for the new years drinkin.

w00t w00t !

me too but im gunna limit the spending .. lolz

Well either ur selling yourself in san francisco or ur and really good drug dealer to make 10g's in 3 days just to waste.

it was the entire week not 3 days ..

shit i believe it...its definately possible.

ive been out with about 6 friends and easily spent a grand...drinking in public is expennnnnnsive. then after you tip, and the drunker you get, the bigger the tip.

but HOW you made that much money, well i wont even ask. :lmfao:

ive had a total of 6 homies and there gfs and i was riding solo grabbing girls left and right ..

^^^word...i'm not sure i wanna know^^^

sounds like you had fun tho

but no pics of bewbs ftl...shoulda got the ho's drunk...not yourself

i know no pictures no fun but i had fun though ..

BiH1320
12-27-2006, 05:46 AM
Lol how about if I become your bank person and keep all ur money. =]
Now aint that such a good idea? I mean. If you could atleast explain me hwo to make that much money. That would be really appreciated.

babygurl
12-27-2006, 06:08 AM
slow down there small fry!!! Hope you are having fun...cant wait to beat you down next time you come to the A!

Keebs ð¿ð
12-27-2006, 07:34 AM
Steveo, wtf is my money. You think I let you work off my corners without paying a cut? Think again homeboi, I'll see you when I see you to collect. Otherwise the butch hairy men will be paying you a visit lmao

The Golden Child
12-27-2006, 05:50 PM
Lol how about if I become your bank person and keep all ur money. =]
Now aint that such a good idea? I mean. If you could atleast explain me hwo to make that much money. That would be really appreciated.

i do my own banking ..

slow down there small fry!!! Hope you are having fun...cant wait to beat you down next time you come to the A!

i know you cant resist my ass .. =P

Steveo, wtf is my money. You think I let you work off my corners without paying a cut? Think again homeboi, I'll see you when I see you to collect. Otherwise the butch hairy men will be paying you a visit lmao

hahahaha ..

babygurl
12-27-2006, 06:15 PM
i do my own banking ..

i know you cant resist my ass .. =P

hahahaha ..

the girls ass in your sig you mean?

ksinao
12-27-2006, 07:48 PM
not troo when a shot of patron cost 13 bucks ..

if your paying 13 dollars for a shot of patron your fucking stupid.

Jimmy B
12-27-2006, 08:21 PM

some clubs are expensive... ive spent a grand in one night...

ive also spent close to 2 grand in one weekend of partying.. and NO, NO drugs here!!!

The Golden Child
12-30-2006, 07:48 PM

maybe when your allowed into 21 and up partys then youll know and especially in the city ( nyc ) its alot more expensive here then in atl ..

The Golden Child
12-30-2006, 07:49 PM
the girls ass in your sig you mean?

what ass ?? i just see a girl getting eating out and a girl teasing with her tits ..

PSINXS
12-30-2006, 08:03 PM
agreed. most i've paid was 6. i know it was real patron because 1) my friend is a waitress at the place, and 2) its the only tequila i can keep down.

13 is rediculous

PSINXS
12-30-2006, 08:05 PM

give me your job.

ahmonrah
12-30-2006, 10:41 PM
maybe when your allowed into 21 and up partys then youll know and especially in the city ( nyc ) its alot more expensive here then in atl ..and that shit is true....but all bullshit aside. wtf ever you doing bruh ?? put me on.....and i dont even have to ASK, "how things are goin" seems good from here bruh. u coming back when it's hot ?? or takin a little more time?

The Golden Child
12-31-2006, 01:59 AM
and that shit is true....but all bullshit aside. wtf ever you doing bruh ?? put me on.....and i dont even have to ASK, "how things are goin" seems good from here bruh. u coming back when it's hot ?? or takin a little more time?

yea imma come vacation when it gets warmer even though you and i are from up north i hate the fucking cold ..

The Golden Child
12-31-2006, 02:00 AM
agreed. most i've paid was 6. i know it was real patron because 1) my friend is a waitress at the place, and 2) its the only tequila i can keep down.

13 is rediculous

yea in atl its 6 but up north its 13 but the shots are huge ..

The Golden Child
12-31-2006, 02:00 AM
give me your job.

lolz !!!

StupidBikerBoy
12-31-2006, 04:38 AM

13 is rediculous

I have paid $40 for single shots, $13 is easily possible especially in nyc.

You deffinately got me beat Golden. Most I ever spent was around $4k one night, but that was when I was single, at the peak of my comm. business, and had 6 freeloaders with me.

Ah, the memories though:goodjob:

ahmonrah
12-31-2006, 04:43 AM
yea imma come vacation when it gets warmer even though you and i are from up north i hate the fucking cold ..hell yeah mane! that shit was even worse for my ass when i lived in florida for a year, then fucked around and had to go to the CHI during dead of winter...man my homeboys said i was bitch, "man, ya ass been in the south too fuckin long!!" i had to agree...but when the week was up there, i hightailed i back here!

xLSTONEx
12-31-2006, 04:54 AM
I CALL BULLSHIT AND I GARUNTEE I COULD DRINK YOUR ASS UNDER THE TABLE!

The Golden Child
01-09-2007, 01:37 PM
I have paid $40 for single shots, $13 is easily possible especially in nyc.

You deffinately got me beat Golden. Most I ever spent was around $4k one night, but that was when I was single, at the peak of my comm. business, and had 6 freeloaders with me.

Ah, the memories though:goodjob:

yea i was so used to paying like $5 a shot in GA now that im back in NY im like WTF !!! lolz

hell yeah mane! that shit was even worse for my ass when i lived in florida for a year, then fucked around and had to go to the CHI during dead of winter...man my homeboys said i was bitch, "man, ya ass been in the south too fuckin long!!" i had to agree...but when the week was up there, i hightailed i back here!

cant agree more bro shit is brick now a days ..

im just like WTF daym winter better go by quick ..

I CALL BULLSHIT AND I GARUNTEE I COULD DRINK YOUR ASS UNDER THE TABLE!

thats great you want a fucking cookie or some shit nigga ..

who cares if you can drink me under the table i aint trying to get in the guiness book ..

i drink to have fun and it costs to have fun so while your consuming alcohol ..

maybe one day when your laying in the hospital bed getting your stomach pumped ..

then maybe youll realize your a fucking moron ..

TeeJay
01-09-2007, 01:40 PM
bahahahaha sup STEVE!!!

2.0civic
01-09-2007, 01:41 PM
yea i was so used to paying like $5 a shot in GA now that im back in NY im like WTF !!! lolz

cant agree more bro shit is brick now a days ..

im just like WTF daym winter better go by quick ..

thats great you want a fucking cookie or some shit nigga ..

who cares if you can drink me under the table i aint trying to get in the guiness book ..

i drink to have fun and it costs to have fun so while your consuming alcohol ..

maybe one day when your laying in the hospital bed getting your stomach pumped ..

then maybe youll realize your a fucking moron ..

LIRL

The Golden Child
01-09-2007, 01:44 PM
wassa TJ ..

wassa B18 ..