PDA

View Full Version : A christmas story...

fawk_you
12-25-2006, 07:58 PM
Finally did something stupid in my miata....

On the real... so... in my neighborhood... theres this "walking trail".... well... me and one of my crazy friends went and walked during the day when it was warmer chrismas eve.. and discovered some land that is used for 4 wheelers and hunting and shit (behind the walking trail), INSIDE my neighborhood... (on the backside) well anyways my friend literally "went and climbed a tree" after we got done exploring and... I warmed up Ron so I could pick my friend up...and wanted to see if the car was wide enough to fit on the walking trail.... it fit... whatever... (pick up service haha) we left, hung out for a little while went and got food... then went back over there when it was dark... put the top down.. to get the "scenic route" and went around 2 times. BUT THAT, wasnt nearly as fun as the drunk guy with an buttoned flannel shirt with no under shirt... trying to chase us... going backward.... RON won that race.... I had no clue I could drive backwards as good as I can. Guess the valeting paid off. bwhaha.

We ate waffle house this AM after all that... then had chinese today for chrismas dinner... I took the best shit of my life. :D

This is stupid, and I know ill prolly get dogged for it... however, lotta people dont have a car small enough to do that... not that you all would want to.... but I had fun, and I could care less. Felt like telling my story. Fun times.

Bob Barker died... Donny Osmond sucks dirty untoiletpapered asshole... I hate you...I love lamp... end discussion.

BTLFED
12-25-2006, 08:02 PM
Great Story.....:lmfao:

You are silly Leanne. :kiss:

nightracer
12-25-2006, 08:04 PM
rawr rawr rawr your boat gently down a stream.........:D

fawk_you
12-25-2006, 08:07 PM
^_ you rarely make sense man.

Great Story.....:lmfao:

You are silly Leanne. :kiss:
:) I try.

ruffriderGA
12-25-2006, 08:10 PM
http://www.jimaftercollege.com/movies/movie.covers/large/christmas.story.jpg

fawk_you
12-25-2006, 08:11 PM
Was waiting for that one LOL

Crazy Asian
12-25-2006, 08:15 PM
Well at least you really didnt go offroadin like what I did down in Joshua tree. I got my car stuck in mud. I was like crap. My friend had to pull me out and then he laughed at me.

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 08:19 PM
good story... ur crazy

fawk_you
12-25-2006, 08:22 PM
^--that I am sir.

Well at least you really didnt go offroadin like what I did down in Joshua tree. I got my car stuck in mud. I was like crap. My friend had to pull me out and then he laughed at me.
Eh, we walked it before hand, when we got done I remembered it wasnt bad and just said fuck it and went.. if it had been bad, certainly a NO GO! (ive high centered before and that was a bitch trying to get me out of that situation) But I fit between the trees and everything so it was cool. Would be an awesome place to take pictures. A trail, with medows and trees. :)

00CelicaGT
12-25-2006, 08:28 PM

This movie is the shit been watching it all day and still am it my christmas tradition lol:goodjob:

fawk_you
12-25-2006, 08:31 PM
This movie is the shit been watching it all day and still am it my christmas tradition lol:goodjob:
I hate that movie. Seen it about 50+ times. (is the only reason why... haha) Nice car though man! Let me know if you need a 2nd spare tire. I have mine from my old car (which was an 00 celica GT as well) I forgot to put it under the sub box when I sold the car and its still sitting in my GAYrage so....

VegetaRules
12-25-2006, 08:32 PM
Hey Anthony, shoot me a pm about that Toyota program at Gwinnett Tech you were talking about. I may have to get into that one too.

Oh, so I'm not thread jacking..ummm interesting night Fawk_You....Vegeta

ruffriderGA
12-25-2006, 08:33 PM
that waffle house on the other side of 20, not the one by walmart.. that shit'll kill you :lmfao:

fawk_you
12-25-2006, 08:34 PM
Hey Anthony, shoot me a pm about that Toyota program at Gwinnett Tech you were talking about. I may have to get into that one too.

Oh, so I'm not thread jacking..ummm interesting night Fawk_You....Vegeta
Thread jacker, GOSH! :blah: j/k

fawk_you
12-25-2006, 08:35 PM
that waffle house on the other side of 20, not the one by walmart.. that shit'll kill you :lmfao:
We ate at the one near walmart... (that one gave me the shits too) who are you BTW... thats a little creepy.

ruffriderGA
12-25-2006, 08:35 PM
i live in villa rica :goodjob:

atl530i
12-25-2006, 08:36 PM
You named your car Ron??

BTLFED
12-25-2006, 08:36 PM

You'll shoot your eye out!

ruffriderGA
12-25-2006, 08:38 PM
oh yeah the KONG LONG resteraunt will kill your ass too :lmfao:

VegetaRules
12-25-2006, 08:38 PM
Thread jacker, GOSH! :blah: j/k

Cute, lol Keebs told me today, the next time you mess with me that he said leave me be! LMAO:goodjob: :D ....Vegeta

fawk_you
12-25-2006, 08:49 PM
You named your car Ron??
The cars color is Burgandy, "Ron Burgandy"... :goodjob:

i live in villa rica :goodjob:
Im sorry. And about Kong Long, how the fuck did you know about that? Thats creepy X2.

Cute, lol Keebs told me today, the next time you mess with me that he said leave me be! LMAO :goodjob: :D ....Vegeta
Shouldnt that be the other way around? :gay:

ruffriderGA
12-25-2006, 08:50 PM
Im sorry. And about Kong Long, how the fuck did you know about that? Thats creepy X2.

because i live in villa rica :lmfao:

00CelicaGT
12-25-2006, 08:51 PM
vegeta wat did u wanna know. ushould check it out good teachers, good skool,and its not very expensive and u would be adding another 7th gen celica. im kool wit 2 guys that have 7 gens too. cuz u know us 7 gen gotta stick together

fawk_you
12-25-2006, 09:03 PM
because i live in villa rica :lmfao:
Not funny. Theres more than 1 chinese restraunt in Villa rica though man... super weird.

ruffriderGA
12-25-2006, 09:07 PM
i never seen a fixed up miata out here though

VegetaRules
12-25-2006, 09:12 PM
vegeta wat did u wanna know. ushould check it out good teachers, good skool,and its not very expensive and u would be adding another 7th gen celica. im kool wit 2 guys that have 7 gens too. cuz u know us 7 gen gotta stick together

Oh, I'll be most definately checking it out. I'll be starting the de-ricing of the Celica January 16th. lol

LeAnne... you are ammusing at times....Vegeta

tony
12-25-2006, 09:14 PM
Fairfield right? I don't think it would fit on one of the walking trails but I took an H2 offroading back there.. tried to cross some streams but I chickened out. Just more useless info I guess..

fawk_you
12-25-2006, 09:22 PM
i never seen a fixed up miata out here though
I work in ATL so... im hardly around... I either work and stay in ATL or come home, eat super quick in VR. Something like that... not huge on the small town deal anymore. What the hell are you talking about though... how'd u know about Kong long... and the waffle houses and shit im freakin out here man. Seriously. (BTW kong long isnt bad... actually was very good. They have the best wonton soup ive ever had there)

Fairfield right? I don't think it would fit on one of the walking trails but I took an H2 offroading back there.. tried to cross some streams but I chickened out. Just more useless info I guess..
Heck yes. My car barely fit on there so certainly a no go for you lol. Shoulda done it, theres some fun areas around the neighborhood... I could show u that one field we found... its effin awesome. Has some sweet jumps. (seriously. a 4 wheeler would be perfect.)

LeAnne... you are ammusing at times....Vegeta
Thanks

ruffriderGA
12-25-2006, 09:25 PM
I work in ATL so... im hardly around... I either work and stay in ATL or come home, eat super quick in VR. Something like that... not huge on the small town deal anymore. What the hell are you talking about though... how'd u know about Kong long... and the waffle houses and shit im freakin out here man. Seriously. (BTW kong long isnt bad... actually was very good. They have the best wonton soup ive ever had there)

Heck yes. My car barely fit on there so certainly a no go for you lol. Shoulda done it, theres some fun areas around the neighborhood... I could show u that one field we found... its effin awesome. Has some sweet jumps. (seriously. a 4 wheeler would be perfect.)

Thanks

i know too much about villa rica i should get out of here more

ruffriderGA
12-25-2006, 09:26 PM
and the girl behind the counter who always asks if you want an eggroll :lmfao:

fawk_you
12-25-2006, 09:27 PM
i know too much about villa rica i should get out of here more
Apparently.

fawk_you
12-25-2006, 09:28 PM
and the girl behind the counter who always asks if you want an eggroll :lmfao:
Its really not that funny, ur freakin me the fuck out dude.

ruffriderGA
12-25-2006, 09:29 PM
seriously though. anybody who lives in villa rica could tell you that stuff.

what about the asian lady who works nightshift at wendys and shaves her head

quickdodge®
12-25-2006, 09:31 PM
I took the best shit of my life.

I knew all along that you are a man. No woman says that kind of shit. Later, QD.

Crazy Asian
12-25-2006, 09:32 PM
AHAHAHAAHAHAHH QD!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL

fawk_you
12-25-2006, 09:33 PM
I knew all along that you are a man. No woman says that kind of shit. Later, QD.
Not an average woman. Sorry if you didnt like my statement. FYI, all girls shit, they all fart, they all belch. When they go in the bathroom together on a group date... they usually have grunting contests as to who can shit/fart/make the most noise in their stall. :goodjob:

quickdodge®
12-25-2006, 09:33 PM
Alright. You can stop now. Later, QD.

Crazy Asian
12-25-2006, 09:34 PM
Ewww I dont wanna know that. So basically thats the reason why they have a couch in there?

fawk_you
12-25-2006, 09:34 PM
seriously though. anybody who lives in villa rica could tell you that stuff.

what about the asian lady who works nightshift at wendys and shaves her head

Not so much.

fawk_you
12-25-2006, 09:35 PM
Alright. You can stop now. Later, QD.
haha heck yes.

Ewww I dont wanna know that. So basically thats the reason why they have a couch in there?
Pretty much

B18c-rex
12-25-2006, 09:58 PM
TMI ... that is all

umairejaz
12-25-2006, 10:00 PM
i need cliffs.

fawk_you
12-25-2006, 10:06 PM
TMI ... that is all
;)

Kyle
12-25-2006, 10:11 PM
Not an average woman. Sorry if you didnt like my statement. FYI, all girls shit, they all fart, they all belch. When they go in the bathroom together on a group date... they usually have grunting contests as to who can shit/fart/make the most noise in their stall. :goodjob:

Lies!!! It doesn't happen.

fawk_you
12-25-2006, 10:15 PM
Lies!!! It doesn't happen.
It does.

Kyle
12-25-2006, 10:20 PM
It does.

:cry:

Maniaç
12-25-2006, 10:20 PM
*Takes alook inside*

................(no comment)

*Leaves............... looks back..............*Puff*... dissapears*

koukis14
12-25-2006, 10:21 PM

Even though he is talking about a tech school, does anyone else find this sentence funny?

YOU, SCHOOL, YOU, COOL, WITH, CAUSE or better yet BECAUSE, another YOU.

Kyle
12-25-2006, 10:23 PM
Looks a maniac wonders why he bothered to comment.

*Stays*

Wonders what he meant.

:screwy: Scratches head, now confused.

fawk_you
12-25-2006, 10:23 PM
*Takes alook inside*

................(no comment)

*Leaves............... looks back..............*Puff*... dissapears*
You dissappear alot...

Maniaç
12-25-2006, 10:28 PM
You dissappear alot...

Looks a maniac wonders why he bothered to comment.

*Stays*

Wonders what he meant.

:screwy: Scratches head, now confused.

^^^^^^

*Puff*

*Returns.......... :ninja: .......* Kyle don't think to hard. Lea good story :crazy: I ate waffle house about three hours ago. I had the texes bacon chicken. You?

*Puff*

*Dissapears...................... or does he* :ninja:

Kyle
12-25-2006, 10:30 PM
Okay... Fawk_You. Do you always leave the hard top on or no? I like it.

fawk_you
12-25-2006, 10:30 PM
Lea good story :crazy: I ate waffle house about three hours ago. I had the texes bacon chicken. You?
;) haha I always eat an allstar special... :D

fawk_you
12-25-2006, 10:32 PM
Okay... Fawk_You. Do you always leave the hard top on or no? I like it.
On and off... sometimes on, sometimes off.. depending on the weather. Depends on how I feel when I wake up. :goodjob:

Maniaç
12-25-2006, 10:33 PM
;) haha I always eat an allstar special... :D

Its ok, my favorite(??) is the chicken dinner. :yes: With a nice waffle. :goodjob:

And some coke.... ummm what else...... I guess thats it.

Kyle
12-25-2006, 10:34 PM
I guess that was a dumb question as I have seen the stickers on it that says "I'd rather be topless."

But how hard is it to take your top off? Not like that.

Kyle
12-25-2006, 10:35 PM
Allstar special FTMFW! Eggs, toast, bacon, grits(I don't eat them), and a waffle!

Maniaç
12-25-2006, 10:38 PM
Allstar special FTMFW! Eggs, toast, bacon, grits(I don't eat them), and a waffle!

:rolleyes: Kiss ass............. :gay:

fawk_you
12-25-2006, 10:42 PM
I guess that was a dumb question as I have seen the stickers on it that says "I'd rather be topless."

But how hard is it to take your top off? Not like that.
2 Screws, 4 latches that are very simple... very very easy. Just did the id rather be topless for humor...

fawk_you
12-25-2006, 10:50 PM
Its ok, my favorite(??) is the chicken dinner. :yes: With a nice waffle. :goodjob:

And some coke.... ummm what else...... I guess thats it.
Effin sweet. I always do a chocolate chip waffle, eggs over easy, hash brown plain, bacon well done, toast.... and a dr. pepper...

Maniaç
12-25-2006, 10:54 PM
Effin sweet. I always do a chocolate chip waffle, eggs over easy, hash brown plain, bacon well done, toast.... and a dr. pepper...

Not bad......

Coke > Dr. Pepper

Good night. :tongue1: :lmfao:

XOXOX!

Kyle
12-25-2006, 10:55 PM
2 Screws, 4 latches that are very simple... very very easy. Just did the id rather be topless for humor...

It is very humorous. :goodjob: I got a kick out of it as well as your license plate. I may have said that before. Oh well...

fawk_you
12-25-2006, 11:00 PM
^--I aim to please. :goodjob:

Not bad......

Coke > Dr. Pepper

Good night. :tongue1: :lmfao:

XOXOX!

Night.

Kyle
12-25-2006, 11:09 PM
George needs to organize another car meet. That last one was good...

fawk_you
12-25-2006, 11:32 PM
or anyone for that matter... I completely agree.

Crazy Asian
12-25-2006, 11:40 PM
Bring out the other asian who drives like he can drift...AHAHHA RAIN FTW!!!

fawk_you
12-25-2006, 11:42 PM
who r u talking about?

2.0civic
12-25-2006, 11:47 PM
BOB BARKER DIED????

HEATON
12-25-2006, 11:48 PM
Ive done this also when I was in Germany, I had a lil 91 Hatch, which happen to fit on the road. Turns out cars werent allowed on the road. There was a sign but it was in German and I couldnt read it. Anyways a old guy with his dog started to run after me and started bitchin me out, he was yellin in German also so I jus kinda flipped him off and left.. An I wonder why the world hates the US so bad..lol

fawk_you
12-25-2006, 11:50 PM
Ive done this also when I was in Germany, I had a lil 91 Hatch, which happen to fit on the road. Turns out cars werent allowed on the road. There was a sign but it was in German and I couldnt read it. Anyways a old guy with his dog started to run after me and started bitchin me out, he was yellin in German also so I jus kinda flipped him off and left.. An I wonder why the world hates the US so bad..lol

haha awesome...

Crazy Asian
12-26-2006, 12:02 AM
Im talking about me leanne...XD.

fawk_you
12-26-2006, 12:03 AM
o0o0o0o

Crazy Asian
12-26-2006, 12:06 AM
I try to e brake with the FWD. BAHAHHAHAHAHA

fawk_you
12-26-2006, 12:08 AM
sounds fun

Keebs ð¿ð
12-27-2006, 09:28 AM
I try to e brake with the FWD. BAHAHHAHAHAHA

Fuck that, go try sliding lol. Where have you been CA, I miss seeing you in my rear view :taun:

P.S. Lea Anne, I thread jack out of love. That is all :haha:

fawk_you
12-27-2006, 12:53 PM
Fuck that, go try sliding lol. Where have you been CA, I miss seeing you in my rear view :taun:

P.S. Lea Anne, I thread jack out of love. That is all :haha:
Called out like a mofo. haha. I KNOW, its k. haha