PDA

View Full Version : To the guy in the blue/silver Toyota Paseo w/black fenders

atl530i
12-25-2006, 06:06 PM
To the guy in the POS Toyota Paseo w/black fenders at the China House at the Killian Hill shopping center in Snellville at Killian Hill and US78.

Okay, WTF is it with your fucken rediculous retarded messy sounding Walmart Special stereo? Your car sounds like ass, no way around that and the fact that you got rims on there but not lowered makes me laugh even more. Just like all those other retards on Buford HWY.

You got a fucken problem with someone looking at your POS? You ashamed that you drive a chick car? What is it? B/C if you did get all the way out of that car your ass would have been kissing asphalt. Your lucky I had my fucken wife with me, that is all I got to say.

If anyone knows this goddamn moron, let me know.

Justin Murray

Scrappy
12-25-2006, 06:09 PM
haha k instead of acting hard... you are a fucking tool... :gay:

The Ninja
12-25-2006, 06:11 PM
rawr, fear the e-thuggedness!

Kyle
12-25-2006, 06:11 PM
That's my DD. Don't hate.

quickdodgeŽ
12-25-2006, 06:13 PM
To the guy in the POS Toyota Paseo w/black fenders at the China House at the Killian Hill shopping center in Snellville at Killian Hill and US78.

Okay, WTF is it with your fucken rediculous retarded messy sounding Walmart Special stereo? Your car sounds like ass, no way around that and the fact that you got rims on there but not lowered makes me laugh even more. Just like all those other retards on Buford HWY.

You got a fucken problem with someone looking at your POS? You ashamed that you drive a chick car? What is it? B/C if you did get all the way out of that car your ass would have been kissing asphalt. Your lucky I had my fucken wife with me, that is all I got to say.

If anyone knows this goddamn moron, let me know.

Justin Murray

Here you go, dumbass, read this.....LINK!!! (http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=96904) Later, QD.

seksehowy
12-25-2006, 06:15 PM
wow. what is that for. is it that offensive to you that he drives a shitty car? E-thug ftL.

Kyle
12-25-2006, 06:17 PM
I was with him until he said "Your lucky I had my fucken wife with me, that is all I got to say." I lost him there. Why was he lucky were you going to fight him? If so, why?

Crazy Asian
12-25-2006, 06:19 PM
Ppl let me just say it again...we dont need another call out. And stop acting hard. It makes me laugh when your try to act like an e-thug.

00CelicaGT
12-25-2006, 06:21 PM
I dont known why people act hard and argue over the internet its point less cuz it's not like ur scaring the guy, the time it took for u to write this message u could have done something that was more important. But that just my:2cents: .1 other ? how do u know this guy is on IA.

quickdodgeŽ
12-25-2006, 06:25 PM
I dont known why people act hard and argue over the internet its point less cuz it's not like ur scaring the guy, the time it took for u to write this message u could have done something that was more important. But that just my:2cents: .1 other ? how do u know this guy is on IA.

That's why I put my link in there. People seem to think that every modded car they see is automatically here. Later, QD.

Crazy Asian
12-25-2006, 06:26 PM
AHHAH not all ppl can afford the internet and post their sexy Razo cars.

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 06:44 PM
i was with u until u said "Just like all those other retards on Buford HWY". what do u mean by that hispanics?... i bet u would go up to a group of them and say somthing...... get a life e-thug!

atl530i
12-25-2006, 06:44 PM
Heh,

Flame on, like I could really give a damn.

The guy was totally out of line and I had my family with me. So I am going to get into a fight with some crackhead in front of my family. I honestly do not care because everyone that was there was looking at this moron the same way and he happens to talk shit to me.

I've seen him around US78 before so I'll see him again.

I only posted on here because I figured he may be on here. You really never know though.

atl530i
12-25-2006, 06:45 PM
i was with u until u said "Just like all those other retards on Buford HWY". what do u mean by that latinos or what... i bet u would go up to a group of them and say somthing...... get a life e-thug!

I meant all those other retards that have their Walmart special subs that sound like complete ass. I see them rolling on Buford HWY all the time, and no they are not just Latino :)

quickdodgeŽ
12-25-2006, 06:47 PM
Flame on, like I could really give a damn.

You gave enough of a damn to run home and post this dribble on here. Later, QD.

atl530i
12-25-2006, 06:49 PM
Actually I'm in the middle of building a website so it doesn't hurt to try.

Kyle
12-25-2006, 06:51 PM
I am just wondering what he did to piss you off enough to want to fight him.

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 06:52 PM
what give u the right to talk about other people can u just be ur own self and not talk about other poepls' crap??? ohh i bout my subs at walmart to and they sound nice later e thug

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 06:52 PM
hes just mad b/c he drives his moms car

atl530i
12-25-2006, 06:54 PM

Started talking shit to me in the parking lot and got back in his car and drove off. The part that gets me is that this is on Christmas and in front of my family.

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 06:54 PM
I meant all those other retards that have their Walmart special subs that sound like complete ass. I see them rolling on Buford HWY all the time, and no they are not just Latino :)
like i said why wont ur little mad self just walk up to a group of "annoying latinos" and say somthing disrespectful?

atl530i
12-25-2006, 06:55 PM
hes just mad b/c he drives his moms car

Sure... Whatever keeps you sleeping at night. I was in my Civic btw...

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 06:56 PM
Started talking shit to me in the parking lot and got back in his car and drove off. The part that gets me is that this is on Christmas and in front of my family.
that seems like a personal problem...... why talk about what he drives?

Kyle

You should have mentioned that earlier. That is messed up, esp. in front of your family and on christmas.

atl530i
like i said why wont ur little mad self just walk up to a group of "annoying latinos" and say somthing disrespectful?

You offended? I'm in Gainesville all the time....

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 06:57 PM
You should have mentioned that earlier. That is messed up, esp. in front of your family and on christmas.
had to be for a reason.......

atl530i

Yeah and all I did was walk by his car because he was parked infront of the store.

turbolaser6
You offended? I'm in Gainesville all the time....
what are u gonna beat me up too?

ruffriderGA
try missed connections on craigslist :lmfao: :lmfao:

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 06:58 PM
try missed connections on craigslist :lmfao: :lmfao:
:goodjob: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :yes:

atl530i
12-25-2006, 06:59 PM
what are u gonna beat me up too?

No... I'm just saying I'm in Gainesville all the time. :lmfao:

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 06:59 PM
Yeah and all I did was walk by his car because he was parked infront of the store.
did u laugh at it while u were walking by? :???:

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 07:00 PM
No... I'm just saying I'm in Gainesville all the time. :lmfao:
ME TOO, I LIVE HERE, boring place right?

atl530i
12-25-2006, 07:01 PM

No. :D

atl530i
12-25-2006, 07:02 PM
did u laugh at it while u were walking by? :???:

No, I had an annoyed look on my face as did everyone else around me. Whatever though.

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 07:02 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 07:03 PM
No, I had an annoyed look on my face as did everyone else around me. Whatever though.
THAT WAS FUN!! :cheers:

quickdodgeŽ
12-25-2006, 07:05 PM

I doubt it. Later, QD.

atl530i
12-25-2006, 07:07 PM
I doubt it. Later, QD.

You doubt a lot of things? Why do you say later when you come right back?

That your hatch in your sig?

VegetaRules
12-25-2006, 07:10 PM
LOL wow, I had much more to say, but wow was all that would come out.

QD, from his description of set antagonist ( LMAO:lmfao: :lmfao: ) I don't think the " Modded" part applies here! LMAO:goodjob: :D ;) ....Vegeta

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 07:10 PM
You doubt a lot of things? Why do you say later when you come right back?

:lmfao: :???: are u going to beat him up to??? :???: :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
12-25-2006, 07:11 PM
You doubt a lot of things?

Yeah. I really doubt that you just walked past this person's car and he got all worked up.

Why do you say later when you come right back?

Old habits die hard. Been doing for over 7 years or so. Now it feels like I haven't made a complete post if I don't do it.

I wouldn't be caught in that piece of shit. It's something I made to make fun of a lying trick on here. Later, QD.

ruffriderGA
12-25-2006, 07:11 PM
Why do you say later when you come right back?

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 07:12 PM

QD, from his description of set antagonist ( LMAO:lmfao: :lmfao: ) I don't think the " Modded" part applies here! LMAO:goodjob: :D ;) ....Vegeta
:thinking: what? :lmfao:

atl530i
12-25-2006, 07:13 PM

You need to change your sig to a better team...

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 07:13 PM
. Later, QD.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
12-25-2006, 07:14 PM

Lolol. Later, QD.

turbolaser6
You need to change your sig to a better team...
are u going to beat her up to b/c she like the falcons??? :???: :lmfao:

atl530i
Yeah. I really doubt that you just walked past this person's car and he got all worked up.

Old habits die hard. Been doing for over 7 years or so. Now it feels like I haven't made a complete post if I don't do it.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

What was I going to do with my kid in my arms? Kick his ass one handed? Give me a break dude.

Later Justin...

atl530i
12-25-2006, 07:15 PM
are u going to beat her up to b/c she like the falcons??? :???: :lmfao:

Nope, just saying that any team that thinks one player will propel them into the Super Bowl sucks. Mr. Blanks probably realized this yesterday...

Edit, I forgot:

Later, Justin... :D

turbolaser6
Later Justin...
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :camera:

Kyle
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p137/kharman3/watermark.jpg

VegetaRules
12-25-2006, 07:16 PM
:thinking: what? :lmfao:

Well, " antagonist" implies that this Paseo guy insulted the would be beater-uppper. Now the beater-upper's description of set "antagonist's" car leads me to beleive the car is 2-toned POS, & thus not modded.

QD's link is asking why people think all modded cars are on IA. I'm saying I don't think this 2-toned POS, with the Wal Mart system would apply to set linkage. LMAO:lmfao: :lmfao: No, I'm not being a smartass, just being comical. I know QD will get that one soon. Tho you can bet the hair on his back is rising over this post, I expect it will get very entertaining from here on out. lol...Vegeta

quickdodgeŽ
What was I going to do with my kid in my arms? Kick his ass one handed? Give me a break dude.

Wow. I always thought that the Stupid fairy was like lightning. Never striking at the same place twice. Guess she got me for thinking that. Later, QD.

turbolaser6
Nope, just saying that any team that thinks one player will propel them into the Super Bowl sucks. Mr. Blanks probably realized this yesterday...

Edit, I forgot:

Later, Justin... :D
so ur not gonna beat 'em up?

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 07:17 PM
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p137/kharman3/watermark.jpg
me too!!!

atl530i
CMon, I got more smart ass remarks... :)

quickdodgeŽ
Wow. I always thought that the Stupid fairy was like lightning. Never striking at the same place twice. Guess she got me for thinking that. Later, QD.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahah ahahahahahaha!!!!!

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS FUNNY AS FUCK!!!!!!! Reps to you, homey!! That right there is goddamn sig worthy. Later, QD.

atl530i
12-25-2006, 07:18 PM
so ur not gonna beat 'em up?

Nope, just stating fact.

I do congrat Vick on the 1000 yards rushing? in a single season though.

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 07:19 PM
Well, " antagonist" implies that this Paseo guy insulted the would be beater-uppper. Now the beater-upper's description of set "antagonist's" car leads me to beleive the car is 2-toned POS, & thus not modded.

QD's link is asking why people think all modded cars are on IA. I'm saying I don't think this 2-toned POS, with the Wal Mart system would apply to set linkage. LMAO:lmfao: :lmfao: No, I'm not being a smartass, just being comical. I know QD will get that one soon. Tho you can bet the hair on his back is rising over this post, I expect it will get very entertaining from here on out. lol...Vegeta
wow ur really thinking about this!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

VegetaRules
Whoa-WHOAA Turbo'd dude. I am a dude. How did you get me being a female out of anything I typed?? LMAO To the would be beater-upper, hmmm do me a favor.

Go and beater-upper on Mora,Knapp & Donatell for me, & then I'll change my 20 years of Falcon-loving.:rolleyes: ....Vegeta

atl530i
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahah ahahahahahaha!!!!!

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS FUNNY AS FUCK!!!!!!! Reps to you, homey!! That right there is goddamn sig worthy. Later, QD.

:thinking:

Anyway...

Later Justin...

atl530i
12-25-2006, 07:20 PM

:)

Got it

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 07:20 PM
Nope, just stating fact.

I do congrat Vick on the 1000 yards rushing? in a single season though.
but just a couple of seconds ago u said anyone what liked him was retarded and was gonna get beat up? :???: :thinking:

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 07:22 PM
Whoa-WHOAA Turbo'd dude. I am a dude. How did you get me being a female out of anything I typed?? LMAO To the would be beater-upper, hmmm do me a favor.

Go and beater-upper on Mora,Knapp & Donatell for me, & then I'll change my 20 years of Falcon-loving.:rolleyes: ....Vegeta
umm sorry about the calling u a chick...... just dont beat me up!!! :lmfao:

VegetaRules
12-25-2006, 07:23 PM
I did think hard at 1st on this, because it's ridiculous & hilarious at the same time. I did have much typed, but I try to avoid internet fighting, it's ridiculous & a waste of time.

I'm bored shopping online for parts on my cars, so this here is entertaining me.:goodjob: :D ...Vegeta

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 07:24 PM
later turbo'd dude!! (im not really leaving)

atl530i
12-25-2006, 07:24 PM
but just a couple of seconds ago u said anyone what liked him was retarded and was gonna get beat up? :???: :thinking:

:goodjob: No, just saying there is some good from all the bad I guess...

I think anyone that comes out of VT though that is good needs a 20mil contract so they can run their own team.

atl530i
12-25-2006, 07:25 PM
later turbo'd dude!! (im not really leaving)

Same here, still putting together websites damnit...

quickdodgeŽ
my 20 years of Falcon-loving.:rolleyes: ....Vegeta

Gotcha beat. Of course I have a few years of life experience on you, too. I did just take this pic but my camera date resets itself when the batteries are removed. 1980 Steve Bartkowski padded helmet. Later, QD.

turbolaser6
:goodjob: No, just saying there is some good from all the bad I guess...

I think anyone that comes out of VT though that is good needs a 20mil contract so they can run their own team.
hey your the protagonist!!!! :goodjob: i get it!

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 07:26 PM
Gotcha beat. Of course I have a few years of life experience on you, too. I did just take this pic but my camera date resets itself when the batteries are removed. 1980 Steve Bartkowski padded helmet. Later, QD.
:police: thief!!! :police:

atl530i
12-25-2006, 07:26 PM
Taken a few mins ago...

Later Justin

Kyle
12-25-2006, 07:27 PM
Imma beat you guys up. Sorry just spreadn the love.

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 07:28 PM
Taken a few mins ago...

Later Justin
is that the next person you are going to beat up??? :D

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 07:28 PM
Imma beat you guys up. Sorry just spreadn the love.
shotgun!! me first!!

Kyle
12-25-2006, 07:29 PM
BTW: QD you have dirty fingernails.

VegetaRules
12-25-2006, 07:30 PM
Oh NIIIIICE, that was a few years into their begining. I'll say this, you knew they were doomed when they 1st opened. lol To those who do not know. When the Falcons inagural season opener was ready. They brought in a trained Falcons to circle the field.

They unmasked the Falcon & he left! LMAO:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: I shyt you not, the bird never came back.lol

TurboLaser6, see you got it,:goodjob: the beater-upper is the potagonist. :D Reps to both of you for making a funny.lol Just don't get beat up.lol:lmfao: :lmfao: ...Vegeta

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 07:31 PM
BTW: QD you have dirty fingernails.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: dirty boy!!! :lmfao: :lmfao:

Kyle
12-25-2006, 07:32 PM
shotgun!! me first!!

Fine... I'll be over in a few minutes with a bat... Jeez...

atl530i
I think I'll have my 16 month old son kick my ass before I go to work tomorrow...

turbolaser6
Oh NIIIIICE, that was a few years into their begining. I'll say this, you knew they were doomed when they 1st opened. lol To those who do not know. When the Falcons inagural season opener was ready. They brought in a trained Falcons to circle the field.

They unmasked the Falcon & he left! LMAO:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: I shyt you not, the bird never came back.lol

TurboLaser6, see you got it,:goodjob: the beater-upper is the potagonist. :D Reps to both of you for making a funny.lol Just don't get beat up.lol:lmfao: :lmfao: ...Vegeta
bump for a fellow importatlantaer who knows his shyt!! the falcon left? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 07:33 PM
Fine... I'll be over in a few minutes with a bat... Jeez...
gosh!! not the bat in over head again.....

Kyle
12-25-2006, 07:34 PM
gosh!! not the bat in over head again.....

Yep.. I am affraid so.

quickdodgeŽ
12-25-2006, 07:34 PM
Taken a few mins ago...

Later Justin

What's the point? I'm married. And happy. So don't take too much interest. Later, QD.

atl530i
12-25-2006, 07:35 PM

When was this? I guess the Falcon had the rigth idea though...

Kyle
That 16 month year old looks like a straight up killer. Ahhh...

turbolaser6
I think I'll have my 16 month old son kick my ass before I go to work tomorrow...
NO NO NO thats not even funny dude hey like a 2 feet tall he cant take a hispanic dude no way...and :goodjob: for making ur kid famous ima put a pic of me up and see if i get eny friends

atl530i
12-25-2006, 07:36 PM
What's the point? I'm married. And happy. So don't take too much interest. Later, QD.

Lol, I'm just messing with you :)

Later Justin...

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 07:37 PM
That 16 month year old looks like a straight up killer :gay: . Ahhh...
i guess so... :lmfao:

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 07:37 PM
Lol, I'm just messing with you :)

Later Justin...
messing :thinking: ??? grown up guys dont mess..... :lmfao:

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 07:39 PM
so at the end of the day no one was beaten up and i still havent gotten hit with the bat to the eye of and i learned what protagonist aand antagonist are (i already knew it) i love IA!!

Kyle
12-25-2006, 07:40 PM
Yeah IA callouts are always fun. Thank you atl530i I already rep'd you for this entertainment.

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 07:41 PM
rep me rep me!!!! and to think i was gonna get on myspace

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 07:42 PM
are we done yet?

VegetaRules
When was this? I guess the Falcon had the rigth idea though...

1976 old Atlanta Fulton County stadium.....Vegeta

Kyle
Ask and you shall receive.

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 07:44 PM
Ask and you shall receive.
uww thanx !! is there a cash reward on reps or sumthing?

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 07:45 PM
later, turbo'd dude i like how that sounds!!

atl530i
12-25-2006, 07:46 PM
1976 old Atlanta Fulton County stadium.....Vegeta

Yeah, before I even moved here, lol. Very funny.

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 07:47 PM
im the 100th poster!!!

VegetaRules
12-25-2006, 07:48 PM
Well TurboLaser6, I think we are. We have successfully defused a beatdown of a POS 2-toned Paseo. We have covered longtime Falcon info. We've all traded reps( I got you,QD,& Kyle). lol

We have seen a 16 month old, we have learned how NOT to look at POS 2-toned Paseo's when they are loudly using Wal Mart systems.We learned Kyle's method of choice for beatdowns was bats, but what we didn't learn was what Atl530i's preffered method of set beatdown, that was luckily averted in set earlier post. lol...Vegeta

quickdodgeŽ
12-25-2006, 07:49 PM
Well TurboLaser6, I think we are. We have successfully defused a beatdown of a POS 2-toned Paseo. We have covered longtime Falcon info. We've all traded reps( I got you,QD,& Kyle). lol

We have seen a 16 month old, we have learned how NOT to look at POS 2-toned Paseo's when they are loudly using Wal Mart systems.We learned Kyle's method of choice for beatdowns was bats, but what we didn't learn was what Atl530i's preffered method of set beatdown, that was luckily averted in set earlier post. lol...Vegeta

We also saw an authentic 1980 Falcon helmet. I got that damn thing Christams of 1980. Lolol. Later, QD.

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 07:50 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: i would rep u if i knew how!!!!

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 07:51 PM
We also saw an authentic 1980 Falcon helmet. I got that damn thing Christams of 1980. Lolol. Later, QD.
oh yeah you cant forget the most important post of the helmet!!

VegetaRules
12-25-2006, 07:54 PM

Damn couldn't forget that QD!! lol Now just think, that Christmas to this one. lol That one, you were getting a great authentic Falcons helmet, fast forward 26 years, & you're on the internet ROTFLYAO at a near( Where did this exactly happen at??:thinking: ).

Were ya'll at Wal Mart? LMAO omg:lmfao: :lmfao: Back to topic, okay QD, so this Christmas we are LOL'ing at a near fight between a Civic/BMW owner, & a 2-toned POS Paseo. lol Ahhh how things have changed.lol;)

Turbo'd dude, yeah that does rock.lol:goodjob: Signing your name at end of posts.FTMFW LOL.....Vegeta

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 07:57 PM
later, Turbo'd dude (im still here)

atl530i
12-25-2006, 08:00 PM

Good cliff notes...

I do not know how to give reps either, lol...

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 08:01 PM
Good cliff notes...

I do not know how to give reps either, lol...
watever that means :lmfao:

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 08:02 PM
LATER, Turbo'd dude imm go get on myspace now

VegetaRules
12-25-2006, 08:04 PM
Well to rep someone, here's how. Above your location field, you'll see the post #, there's a little icon next to it. Click on that, then popup screen comes up asking if you approve( positive reps FTW), or if you disagreed( Negative reps FTL). lol Then you can leave comment, or just hit...hmmm well hit the bar at the bottom of set screen.lol:goodjob:

Oh yeah, you have to do that on a post that someone did, not on yours. lol Doing that to yours will just show you who repped you....Vegeta

atl530i
12-25-2006, 08:05 PM
LATER, Turbo'd dude imm go get on myspace now

I forgot...

Later Justin :)

It has been fun :)

atl530i
12-25-2006, 08:06 PM
Well to rep someone, here's how. Above your location field, you'll see the post #, there's a little icon next to it. Click on that, then popup screen comes up asking if you approve( positive reps FTW), or if you disagreed( Negative reps FTL). lol Then you can leave comment, or just hit...hmmm well hit the bar at the bottom of set screen.lol:goodjob:

Oh yeah, you have to do that on a post that someone did, not on yours. lol Doing that to yours will just show you who repped you....Vegeta

Cool, I repped you just now, lol

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 08:06 PM
yes it has and than imm rep yall

turbolaser6
12-25-2006, 08:09 PM
bye to everyone... im gonna cry

atl530i
12-25-2006, 08:11 PM
Yeah, I like this forum much better then ImportLounge :)

IA FTW :)

typerek
12-26-2006, 12:52 AM
i dont judge ricey cars cause it's their car and they do what they like it's their ride and their money. if everybody did the same thing it would be pretty boring. plus that may be his beater. i drive a 93 accord coupe all stock people may think oh he's broke or whatever haters think but little do they know up at my dads shop in mass i have a 97 gsr with 42k original miles outside is all stock except swirley's with a full tein coilover suspension. and about 6g's in motor work. i dont drive it cause my accord gets better gas mileage and i dont have a garage to keep it in down here. plus my dad owns a shop up there so the longer it sits there the more he does to it plus i plan on moving back up there soon. maybe blastin his walmart system makes him feel cool who are you to judge what makes him happy?

CopyRight
12-26-2006, 09:31 AM
these call outs have been pretty retarded as of late. Do you actually think everyone who owns an import is on IA? or do you really think if you were calling them out for doing something stupid they are gonna step foward? jesus christ, some of you need to go find a hill and get over it....people suck at driving and in most cases the people doing the call out aren't perfect drivers themselves...how do I know that? did the best driver in the world come up to you and say you were the best? yeah...I didnt think so.

atl530i
12-26-2006, 09:57 AM
these call outs have been pretty retarded as of late. Do you actually think everyone who owns an import is on IA? or do you really think if you were calling them out for doing something stupid they are gonna step foward? jesus christ, some of you need to go find a hill and get over it....people suck at driving and in most cases the people doing the call out aren't perfect drivers themselves...how do I know that? did the best driver in the world come up to you and say you were the best? yeah...I didnt think so.

Oh gawd not another nay sayer...

Dude please. That guy could always have a friend on here and like I said before it does not hurt to try. And so what if he does not come forward. That just tells me that all he does is talk shit and back down. So what.

:lmfao::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

CopyRight
12-26-2006, 11:06 AM
nay sayer.....that's fine...I'd rather be known as that than a whiney crybaby that can't let shit go...but hey, to each their own.

turbolaser6
12-26-2006, 08:18 PM
4 shizzle!!

atl530i
12-26-2006, 08:21 PM
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Later Justin

CopyRight
12-26-2006, 09:13 PM
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Later Justin

your pretty sad considering you are suppose to be responsible of another life namely your childs.

but keep picking those parking lot fights, it'll help your kid grow up to be a better person when they see their daddy crying.

atl530i
12-26-2006, 10:01 PM
your pretty sad considering you are suppose to be responsible of another life namely your childs.

but keep picking those parking lot fights, it'll help your kid grow up to be a better person when they see their daddy crying.

Wow dude that hurts. Did you even read the whole damn thread? I'm not explaining myself again.

CopyRight
12-26-2006, 10:09 PM
yeah I read the thread....obviously you were staring at his car and without knowing you were probably making some sort of facial expression or maybe you were doing it on purpose, who knows....but some people are sensitive about their shit....people drive shitty cars....it happens, so you take a glance and move on....staring at it and making fun of it in your head and continuing to stare only makes you provoke the situation...

so the moral of the story is, people drive shitty cars, and not everyone can afford the most banging stereo out there, so take a look and go about your business....staring only gets you into trouble.