PDA

View Full Version : Misc Young buck speaks the truth...

PhAtBoYMr2
12-25-2006, 05:50 PM
Talks about running into games "posse" and they did'nt do shit!

like i said, young buck is the truth....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCZvKLoflqY&eurl=

hybrid90accord
12-25-2006, 06:17 PM
just because they run into each other or see each other doesnt mean their gonna be bussing guns and fighting, i see people i dont like all the time, their entertainers and nothing more.

quickdodge®
12-25-2006, 06:20 PM
Talks

That's all I saw. There is no proof of what really happened. Just like all the other beef. It's all on what is told. No one really knows what happened except those there and they gonna say what makes them look better. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-25-2006, 06:23 PM
At the end of the video he said " I swear on my daughters life" that he was tellin the truth...Buck is a real street nigga, if you didnt know that check him back when he was on cash money...we all know game and his crew are pussies...if you want proof go look at what happened to them in europe....i think you may of posted that up....

But if you think buck aint real check his track record....He stabbed someone at the vibe awards and just last month bum rushed a dj playing games "one blood"

everyone thinks young buck is fake, but he's one of the most real rappers out today.....ask game

PhAtBoYMr2
12-25-2006, 06:24 PM
Oh yeah, and there was a response from a BWS member of the incident and he it really did happen....Let me see if i can find the video

quickdodge®
12-25-2006, 06:31 PM
At the end of the video he said " I swear on my daughters life" that he was tellin the truth..

Again. Say anything to make you look better.

...we all know game and his crew are pussies...if you want proof go look at what happened to them in europe....i think you may of posted that up....

Yea, I think I did.

just last month bum rushed a dj playing games "one blood"

Don't forget. He couldn't do that alone. He had to have several of his people with him to do that bitch shit.

everyone thinks young buck is fake, but he's one of the most real rappers out today.....ask game

I never said he was fake. I just don't believe it really went down that way. If it did, props to Gayme's group for not starting shit.

FUnny thing is that according to Young Stuck, he and Gayme were the closest to each other when when Gayme was in G-Ushit. As soon as Gayme was out, Lil Duck started talking about Gayme not being shit. I've heard/read many times how he was real street and hood before 50. But when he signed with P-Unit, he became one of 50's pawns. How do you chill and get close as hail one day with a dude and then just that quickly, it's reversed? Later, QD.

quickdodge®
12-25-2006, 06:33 PM
Another point. Cluck tried to make it a point to tell people/Gayme that he wasn't doing shit by getting all those emcees to appear on One Blood remix. Gayme had no intentions with that track towards the Shit. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-25-2006, 06:38 PM
Why would he make this shit up and then swear on his daughters life that if it wasn't true?? thats taking it to the extreme for some "rap shit".

And your gonna give games crew props for not starting shit??? they were scared..thats why they didn't start shit, give them props for being pussies....

You think if buck was beefing with deathrow or bmf that this would happen? naw he would prob get his ass shot up on the spot, or atleast approached....

They reason i posted this is because game is always talking about what him and his crew are going to do once they see Gunit or whatever and they didnt do shit....

Game compares himself to tupac and all this shit but we all know pac is real and wouldve done something....

GAME TAKES ANOTHER L

THEY JUST KEEP ON COMING...

quickdodge®
12-25-2006, 06:44 PM
taking it to the extreme for some "rap shit".

Exactly what this whole crap is.

And your gonna give games crew props for not starting shit??? they were scared..thats why they didn't start shit, give them props for being pussies....

Maybe so. Maybe not. Most rap beefs are just for hype. Maybe the U-shit are kind of like a lot of IA folks taking the Net serious. I don't know. But would you rather have an incident that could've caused yet another life to be lost? I wouldn't. Even if could be Buck.

You think if buck was beefing with deathrow or bmf that this would happen? naw he would prob get his ass shot up on the spot, or atleast approached....

Death Row, hail yeah. BMF. Not so sure.

They reason i posted this is because game is always talking about what him and his crew are going to do once they see Gunit or whatever and they didnt do shit...

Like I said, who knows that Gayme's camp is keeping this strictly for the record and not physical.

Game compares himself to tupac and all this shit but we all know pac is real and wouldve done something....

Truth.

GAME TAKES ANOTHER L

THEY JUST KEEP ON COMING...

It can't be another L when there hasn't been one yet. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-25-2006, 06:58 PM
Exactly what this whole crap is.

Maybe so. Maybe not. Most rap beefs are just for hype. Maybe the U-shit are kind of like a lot of IA folks taking the Net serious. I don't know. But would you rather have an incident that could've caused yet another life to be lost? I wouldn't. Even if could be Buck.

i can see where your coming from, but this rap beef has been going on for 2 years about to be 3, it's about time someone ended it so i can stop making post in here about it.

Death Row, hail yeah. BMF. Not so sure.

Do you know that one of the co-founders of bmf is serving federal charges for running a crime orginzation and they are scaling it as "kingpin" status that most mob guys or terrorist get...Not to mention that BMF had to seperate into a label because there are 3 murder cases on them....One of them is actually in atlanta, One of the members of bmf shot and killed an atlanta clubber for cutting him off or some shit like that...BMF is real shit...they made millons off of drug smuggling and cocaine trafficking, They shouldn't be taken lightly

Like I said, who knows that Gayme's camp is keeping this strictly for the record and not physical.

The thing is, it's already gotten physical, with jimmy henchmen gettin bumrushed last month at a music award, and one of games BWS members gettin shot in the leg a couple years back by a gunit affiliate, I think it's pretty physical

Truth.

It can't be another L when there hasn't been one yet. Later, QD.

haha hasn't been one yet??? where should i start????????

Game dropped from Gunit- L
Game dropped from aftermath-L
Games wife throws engagement off-L
Game appears on change of heart- L
Game gets tattoo of butterfly on his face-L
Game sells 500,000 records this album after going 3 times platnium the 1st week on last album -L
Dre wont even work with game anymore much less talk to him-L
Game beefs with his own brother, big fase the real blood- L

should i keep on going????? with all these losses i still don't see why everyone on this forum nut rides this guy....i'm just tryin to keep it real with you guys, your favorite rapper game is a fake and lame, he's a fluke

quickdodge®
12-25-2006, 07:03 PM
i can see where your coming from, but this rap beef has been going on for 2 years about to be 3, it's about time someone ended it so i can stop making post in here about it.

Lolol.

Do you know that one of the co-founders of bmf is serving federal charges for running a crime orginzation and they are scaling it as "kingpin" status that most mob guys or terrorist get...Not to mention that BMF had to seperate into a label because there are 3 murder cases on them....One of them is actually in atlanta, One of the members of bmf shot and killed an atlanta clubber for cutting him off or some shit like that...BMF is real shit...they made millons off of drug smuggling and cocaine trafficking, They shouldn't be taken lightly

I knew about all of that and forgot about it. I take that one back.

The thing is, it's already gotten physical, with jimmy henchmen gettin bumrushed last month at a music award, and one of games BWS members gettin shot in the leg a couple years back by a gunit affiliate, I think it's pretty physical

Again, you got me.

Game sells 500,000 records after going 3 times platnium the 1st week -L
Dre wont even work with game anymore-L
Game beefs with his own brother, the real blood- L

Gayme left U-Quit
Gayme did get dropped here
That was a mutual break
That was for money
I can't say anything
Wouldn't consider those sales to be an L
That's definitely not the case
Gayme's brother really fucked him up....I'd beef too

Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-25-2006, 07:04 PM
QD are you a game fan? i thought you didnt like dude, for as much as you defend him i would say your one of his biggest fans

quickdodge®
12-25-2006, 07:09 PM
QD are you a game fan? i thought you didnt like dude, for as much as you defend him i would say your one of his biggest fans

Nah. Hail. the only track I ever listened to were the beef tracks he kept making. I wouldn't buy or support his music. What I'm doing is not going by whatever I think I see because I am a "fan." I'm going by what I'm told or read. Like I said, if what happened with what Buck just said, then that's some wild shit. It seems that you are going with everything G-Ushouldquit because you don't like Gayme and you are a 50 fan...whether it's true or not. If Lloyd Stanks came up and said, it was true that Gayme beat the shit out of him one day, you'd still think it wasn't true. I'm not a fan of anything new, homey, lolol. You know my thing is old school. Real music there. Later, QD.

hybrid90accord
12-25-2006, 07:20 PM
You act like niggas dont lie every day, i know people who will swear on their dead mothers grave their telling the truth and i know for a 100% fact their not telling the truth, so that means nothing to me. I think your holding buck to his words alittle to hard. The game might not have toped going 3x platinum but he album was better then buck's nuff said. Just cause he stabbed a nigga doeant impresse me one bit,their kid 12 and 13 in juvy that have done worse. Im not even a Game fan but for what the game has been threw i think he has done well, cause if Buck left G-unit, and 50 wouldnt to much deal with him their would be no young buck......hes just trying to get attention since no one is paying him any since his album sucks IMO

PhAtBoYMr2
12-25-2006, 07:22 PM
Naw man trust me i read up too, all this shit that i post is from postive link or hip hop pages but most of the time it's pure logic..I mean how can you stick up for a "gangster" that appeared on change of heart??? We all know games track record he starts beef with rappers and face to face he squashes it, then get in the studio and its all hell breaks lose, If you would keep up with all these beef dvd's you would know what i'm talking about....But heres a few facts and questions i got for you...........

-It's already been proven he got dropped from gunit for not being loyal to 50, The man signed a three album deal under gunit so how in the hell can he just quit when he's under contract???? Why would he quit after his album selling 3.5 mil?? why would he quit gunit when he's making paper off them and getting worldwide recongition?? just think logically or put 2 and 2 togeather......

-We all know game likes to start shit with rappers and have a change of heart, He did it to yukmouth, he did it to jay-z, he squashed the beef with 50 at one point and then proceeded to diss him some more..started shit with rass kass after calling him a legend in the west, and started shit with gunit after calling them the modern day N.W.A

bottom line is the man cant get his story straight, Do you want beef or not???

-I wish i could bring up the article but came fiance is the one to call the engagment off, it def wasnt mutual because she gave game his ring back......

-You say game went on change of heart for money but how many bloods you know going on there? all the bloods i know are sellin weed or robbin folks for money not appearing on change of heart......

-Game even admitted that he wasn't a blood when he signed to gunit but then he claimed o.g status on some tracks? he got caught up in his own lie...

-Draws a butterfly on his face and says it's because of his father...if thats the case then why did you cover the butterfly up with an LA??? because he was getting clowned on for it...he's insecure

PhAtBoYMr2
12-25-2006, 07:29 PM
You act like niggas dont lie every day, i know people who will swear on their dead mothers grave their telling the truth and i know for a 100% fact their not telling the truth, so that means nothing to me. I think your holding buck to his words alittle to hard. The game might not have toped going 3x platinum but he album was better then buck's nuff said. Just cause he stabbed a nigga doeant impresse me one bit,their kid 12 and 13 in juvy that have done worse. Im not even a Game fan but for what the game has been threw i think he has done well, cause if Buck left G-unit, and 50 wouldnt to much deal with him their would be no young buck......hes just trying to get attention since no one is paying him any since his album sucks IMO

You may be right, but i look at bucks track record, then i look at game and i already know buck is telling the truth...And bucks new album isn't out yet so well see how he does compared to games 2nd LP...i thought bucks 1st album was better than games, it just didn't sell as much because game had everyone from the west and all over buying whereas buck was limited to east coast.

And buck has been on the scene for a while, even before gunit came about.....he was signed to cash money so hes been doing his thing for a minute...

I just dont understand how so many people on here can defend game that just shows me how much you guys really don't know or it shows me you guys aren't really following this beef as much because ive been following this shit even before the beef started.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-25-2006, 07:30 PM
NEXT

-------------------------------------------->

PhAtBoYMr2
12-25-2006, 07:31 PM
Where's thinkfast??? he tryin to get served too???

quickdodge®
12-25-2006, 07:32 PM
but most of the time it's pure logic..

Out of all that, I will say something on this. There is no logic when it comes to any of this crap. You can't deduce anything from what anyone says. And again, all I can say is this, I don't go by what each person says because it's what they want the people to "know."

Say you and me got into a fight and no one else was really around. I kicked your ass. We'll use that scenario because it's more believable, lolol. Would you run back and tell folks otherwise? Maybe you're the type of dude that will admit to getting an asswhipping. I would. So what?

But high-profile folks that have, I guess, a lot more at stake(money), will say what they need to say to make them like they came out on top. Gayme says he left. 50 says he booted him out. No one really, really knows except them two. Later, QD.

toonz
12-25-2006, 07:40 PM

Truth.

haha hasn't been one yet??? where should i start????????

Game sells 500,000 records this album after going 3 times platnium the 1st week on last album -L
Dre wont even work with game anymore much less talk to him-L
Game beefs with his own brother, big fase the real blood- L

should i keep on going????? with all these losses i still don't see why everyone on this forum nut rides this guy....i'm just tryin to keep it real with you guys, your favorite rapper game is a fake and lame, he's a fluke

All Real Talk LOL^^^ QD you gotta get the mixtapes like streetsweepers, streetwars, and the fuck 50 vol. 1-12 LOL you would hear the real shit and Game's brother is against him they have different moms or dads something like that but anyway on one mixtape I was listening to his brother on an interview with 50 at A local radio station dissin game saying how he was a hoe ass lying fake ass blood etc etc etc you gotta hear the people from the hood man even 50 I got smack dvd's with real niggaz from south side queens that respect 50 and got two of 50's old soldiers "Domination and Bangem Smurf" shot at for disrespecting 50 on mixtapes and NY's radio stations

quickdodge®
12-25-2006, 07:43 PM
All Real Talk LOL^^^ QD you gotta get the mixtapes like streetsweepers, streetwars, and the fuck 50 vol. 1-12 LOL you would hear the real shit and Game's brother is against him they have different moms or dads something like that but anyway on one mixtape I was listening to his brother on an interview with 50 at A local radio station dissin game saying how he was a hoe ass lying fake ass blood etc etc etc you gotta hear the people from the hood man even 50 I got smack dvd's with real niggaz from south side queens that respect 50 and got two of 50's old soldiers "Domination and Bangem Smurf" shot at for disrespecting 50 on mixtapes and NY's radio stations

It hadn't been a year or so since Fase and Gayme got there shit going. Gayme says Fase took over BWS behind Gayme's back and he packed up and started the New BWS. I admit, I don't keep up with all the shit. Just bits that hear/read around the way. Later, QD.

toonz
12-25-2006, 07:44 PM
Niggaz in and from NY don't walk around like fuck that nigga 50 LOL his shit sells in NY and his shit get's played in heavy rotation in NY's Clubs and radio stations it's just the rappers that dislike 50 because the nigga is makin more money than them LOL what happens to a nigga on top .... all the niggaz on the bottom start the hating and talkin mad shit LOL

PhAtBoYMr2
12-25-2006, 07:51 PM
here are some quoteables i pulled from allhiphop.com on this buck incident....

Game and BWS have never hurt anyone except little Ras Kass who they out numbered 20 to 3. I mean Suge slapped Game in front of Game's crew, they did nothing. Game's boy got shot by 50's entrouage (NYPD or whoever, they still do the dirt for 50 and having cops on payroll is some Jon Gotti gangsta shit) and Game did nothing. Game's manager got thrown into the wall at the mixtape awards by Yayo and cats who really aren't in G-Unit just some affiliates, Game does nothing. Game runs into Budden in L.A does nothing. Then takes a picture with him in NY after he said he would kill him and all that shit. Game is a shit talker but he doesen't back anything up, he will have a great career in the WWE one day.

lol boy some of yall niggas kill me. Game is a pussy because Young buck walk past some of his homies in a studio lol. please read that shit over game is a pussy becuase Young buck walk past his homies and they didnt fuck him up. neva mind Buck aint flex ,nigga he just walk past its a time and place for everything and in a studio full of witnesses is not one of them. do yall understand that's like sayin i wanna go to jail does that sound smart? no and ill be the first one to admit that game be on some gay shit but damm the hate is crazy.

we all know game is a fuckin idiot

buck is a humble dude never really lies. game isn't real his street cred was destroyed. but i bet he has to be rollin round wit atleast one hood nigga. buck is right though all that g unot talk is just a gimmick. one of these dayz shits gonna really pop off.

I thought they were supposed to have some serious fucking beef. You see someone you have a problem with you either talk the shit out or fight and after all the threats Game has been sending to G-Unit I thought he'd atleast do something

Buck is a real dude, he's down with a lot of crips in Cali, he's got mad respect in the South, not just with his crew in Tennessee but dude has a lot of cats from ZoePound with him when he is down in Miami and I heard he's got some cats from South Carolina and Tampa in his crew that are some serious dudes. Dude gets love from pretty much everyone in the industry even if them dudes hate G-Unit. Real cats like Project Pat, Trick Daddy, T.I., and esspecially B.G and Jeezy are cool with Buck. Then you got respected street cats from Cali like C-Bo, Jayo Felony, Spider Loc and B.G Knocc Out that are down with Young Buck.

these are from the real hip hop heads.........

toonz
12-25-2006, 07:52 PM
and as far as Game with his Blood Status LOL I think that shit is all BS really tho I think he paid for his status c'mon qd do really think that nigga is who he say he is fuck the BS how the fuck can you even respect a nigga that was a stripper turned rapper turned gangsta c'mon now LOL had a butterfly on his face but then when real ass niggaz told his ass that shit was gay he turns it into LA LOL that nigga is a clown ass

Bballjamal
12-25-2006, 07:56 PM
Scrolled down and all I wanted to comment on was the Europe incident and BMF!

Was what happened to (i think PBMR2 said the Game) in Europe as funny as what happened to Yayo his first week in Paris? :lmfao:

And yea, BMF! Much respect out to them but it seems like they do things too flashy to have 100% respect. You have KNOWN people in your cliq getting caught with KILO's of white lady and even have THE most famous jeweler of hip hop arrested on money laundering charges and expected drug sales. Lol! They can't act like no1 is going to start looking at them when they live on a fucking island in Florida where every other house is owned by well known businessmen (i.e - Bill Gates, Current head of GM, AND 2 of the Texas oil brothers to name a few) and a posse of thug looking black men have over 1.5mil in cars sitting outside their house.......yea

and FREE BIG MEECH, even though they probably won't see him on the streets again!

toonz
12-25-2006, 07:58 PM
here are some quoteables i pulled from allhiphop.com on this buck incident....

Game and BWS have never hurt anyone except little Ras Kass who they out numbered 20 to 3. I mean Suge slapped Game in front of Game's crew, they did nothing. Game's boy got shot by 50's entrouage (NYPD or whoever, they still do the dirt for 50 and having cops on payroll is some Jon Gotti gangsta shit) and Game did nothing. Game's manager got thrown into the wall at the mixtape awards by Yayo and cats who really aren't in G-Unit just some affiliates, Game does nothing. Game runs into Budden in L.A does nothing. Then takes a picture with him in NY after he said he would kill him and all that shit. Game is a shit talker but he doesen't back anything up, he will have a great career in the WWE one day.

these are from the real hip hop heads.........

LOL this is honestly true LOL they had a big thing in NY about this in NY and NJ and what about the Jay Z thing he took shot at J 2 times the first time he did it he apologizes LOL the 2nd time he dissed J the very next day not even the next day within 13 hrs he get's on NY's 107.9 or 97.5 and say he says he sorry c'mon LOL I smell .. I smell.. I smell PUSSY LOL

quickdodge®
12-25-2006, 08:01 PM
how the fuck can you even respect a nigga that was a stripper turned rapper turned gangsta

His parents own a strip club. I've never heard of him actually being a stripper. I don't know his gang status. I don't follow him that closely. Only reason I know anything about him is because he is WC and that's what I keep up with(to a point). Believe me, Ricky will tell you, I'm not a Gayme fan. Later, QD.

toonz
12-25-2006, 08:03 PM
LOL

quickdodge®
12-25-2006, 08:05 PM
Lolol. Only TRUE fan I am is an Eazy E fan. Ruthless Records. I'm kind of like the Marky Mark and G-Uouttaquit with Eazy. Lolol. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-25-2006, 08:08 PM
LIRL @ ALL THE PEOPLE STICKING UP FOR GAME NOT KNOWING ANYTHING

Toonz your right, last time i was in NY people were bumping 50 of course there gonna be haters but NY is mad segregated when it comes to hip hop. You got some niggas out there that are dipset only, some ppl the just fuck with dblock, some people that fuck with only gunit...i guess it all depends where you from...the queens niggas fuck with nas and gunit, the harlem niggas fuck with dipset, the yonkers niggas fuck with dblock and ruff ryders, the bk niggas fuck with rocafella and terror squad and it's only the gay people from upstate that fuck with game because they think hes hot because of his tongue ring and former stripping career.....

lol

quickdodge®
12-25-2006, 08:10 PM
LIRL @ ALL THE PEOPLE STICKING UP FOR GAME NOT KNOWING ANYTHING

I don't "stick for Gayme." I just write what I "know." Just like you. You don't "know" everything that has happened. You just "know" what you've heard or read through word of mouth/Internet. Just like me. But I can admit that I don't know everything. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-25-2006, 08:13 PM
Lolol. Only TRUE fan I am is an Eazy E fan. Ruthless Records. I'm kind of like the Marky Mark and G-Uouttaquit with Eazy. Lolol. Later, QD.

I fuck with gunit, but i'm not afraid to say i'm a three six mafia stan, yes i got all there albums, posters, i was on the project pat fan list when he was in jail (i even sent him a letter) i'm a hardcore 3-6 fan just like most of the "real" 3-6 fans are...shit i had one of my teachers that was from memphis get me an underground mixtape last trip he took to memphis b/c i couldnt get it here.....

I don't "stick for Gayme." I just write what I "know." Just like you. You don't "know" everything that has happened. You just "know" what you've heard or read through word of mouth/Internet. Just like me. But I can admit that I don't know everything. Later, QD.

I write what i know and what i hear but this is also heard by millons and millons of other people and is in rap magazines and even in rap dvd videos so they chances of all these rumours being fake is slim if it appears a million times in other places............

And most of the shit i hear is from reliable sources, all games shit is from what???? www.blackwallstreet.com ?????? hahah the streets talk as well as the hip hop heads...I dont think we can all be wrong at the same time

toonz
12-25-2006, 08:13 PM
LOL yeah im from up top and im up there like every 2 or 3 weeks LOL I buy mad mixtapes and like you said it is kinda sorta segregated but if 50 got something out there hot there going to play it regardless it's basically if your hot your shit will get played until that shit starts to sound dead LOL but Game LOL them niggaz in CALI don't listen to that nigga they rather hear Yuck Mouth for real one of my girls is from out there LOL

PhAtBoYMr2
12-25-2006, 08:16 PM
LOL yeah im from up top and im up there like every 2 or 3 weeks LOL I buy mad mixtapes and like you said it is kinda sorta segregated but if 50 got something out there hot there going to play it regardless it's basically if your hot your shit will get played until that shit starts to sound dead LOL but Game LOL them niggaz in CALI don't listen to that nigga they rather hear Yuck Mouth for real one of my girls is from out there LOL

real talk...i agree with you 100%

toonz
12-25-2006, 08:21 PM
even Nas LOL you got some Queens niggaz that make an attempt to listen to his new joint but really it's the younger generation that has control over album sales and really they aint trying to hear his shit either no disrespect tho but I got it as far as lyrical it's aight but honestly it aint that hot to be serious Stillmatic was hot Hip Hops dead I don't know about this one son LOL

PhAtBoYMr2
12-25-2006, 08:22 PM
one more quoteable from allhiphop.com

damn my boy from tampa tells me some similiar shit. buck is a real nigga, i got no reason to doubt anything that he says.

game and his boys getting shook is nothing new though, they've been proven to be some sucka ass bitches for awhile now. suge knight slapped game and 50's security shot his boy, meanwhile, game talks all his shit behind records yet fails to do anything in real life.

g-unit on the other hand, always keep to their word when they come at a nigga, busta rhymes and justo can speak on that....

toonz
12-25-2006, 08:22 PM
they rather buy J or Jim Jones hell even Jezzy probably sold more in Queens than Nas did LOL

quickdodge®
12-25-2006, 08:25 PM
all games shit is from what???? www.blackwallstreet.com

I've actually never been to that site. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-25-2006, 08:26 PM
even Nas LOL you got some Queens niggaz that make an attempt to listen to his new joint but really it's the younger generation that has control over album sales and really they aint trying to hear his shit either no disrespect tho but I got it as far as lyrical it's aight but honestly it aint that hot to be serious Stillmatic was hot Hip Hops dead I don't know about this one son LOL

Yup!!!!!! i agree 100% you know your shit toonz

I dont wanna call nas album complete trash but shit i expected alot more from nas....His album was sub-par at best and its getting nominated for rap album of the year next to game, if that tells you anything.....lol

I mean nas has alot better albums then hip hop is dead....... illmatic, stillmatic,god son, it was written, i am......these nas albums blow hip hop is dead out the water.......and some people are saying it's one of nas best albums????? if anything this is one of nas worst albums and he proved hip hop is dying putting that shit out.

quickdodge®
12-25-2006, 08:27 PM
if anything this is one of nas worst albums and he proved hip hop is dying putting that shit out.

Lolol. Yup. Who better to speak on that than someone who seems to be giving a helping hand to it out the door. Now that...we can agree on. Later, QD.

toonz
12-25-2006, 08:32 PM
one more quoteable from allhiphop.com

damn my boy from tampa tells me some similiar shit. buck is a real nigga, i got no reason to doubt anything that he says.

game and his boys getting shook is nothing new though, they've been proven to be some sucka ass bitches for awhile now. suge knight slapped game and 50's security shot his boy, meanwhile, game talks all his shit behind records yet fails to do anything in real life.

g-unit on the other hand, always keep to their word when they come at a nigga, busta rhymes and justo can speak on that....
LOL Buck was at promotional joint in Detroit the same time Jada and Sheek was there Style P was locked up at the time I think Jada was on mixtapes talkin about how they ran Buck out the Mall that day that shit was False I reapect D-Block but a nigga in their camp well not D-blocks camp but a nigga from team arliss said all that was BS he said Buck ask them if it was any Beef after the 50 and the piggy bank joint and all Jada said was hey doggy im just trying to make money now Jada aint no Bitch but Buck just showed them hey 50 is my nigga and you gotta problem with him homey you got one with me and Jada just straight back down LOL but didn't you people hear about Ja and his comeback in 2007 I can't wait son I love drama and if it's true about Ja getting at 50 even harder you can expect 50 to make more money cause I can't see Ja going hard LOL

toonz
12-25-2006, 08:34 PM
Yup!!!!!! i agree 100% you know your shit toonz

I dont wanna call nas album complete trash but shit i expected alot more from nas....His album was sub-par at best and its getting nominated for rap album of the year next to game, if that tells you anything.....lol

I mean nas has alot better albums then hip hop is dead....... illmatic, stillmatic,god son, it was written, i am......these nas albums blow hip hop is dead out the water.......and some people are saying it's one of nas best albums????? if anything this is one of nas worst albums and he proved hip hop is dying putting that shit out.
LOL:lmfao: I agree:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

PhAtBoYMr2
12-25-2006, 08:36 PM
man these quoteables are fucking hilarious......they just keep on coming....

We all know buck is a real dude after what happened at the vibe awards and we all know game is a lame fuck after what happened on change of heart...not to mention that nigga painted a purple butterfly on his face...how many bloods you know that do that shit???

Buck has more street cred then game will ever have, i mean shit game lost about all his street cred when he started beefing with big fase, because that nigga is an o.g and surprisingly enough big fase is cool with 50 and spider loc..lol

game just keeps on taking L's and it wont stop untill the dude stops rapping or just admits he's a soft, he should just start doing love songs with boyz 2 men and chris brown.....lol

I wouldnt be surprised if bow wow had more street cred then game did....and all these niggas saying g-unit is dead are the same niggas saying hip hop is dead....yall niggas don't know shit and should stop making dumb ass post without knowing the true story.....Go watch some dvd's or read some books and get educated on the rap game before mommy lets you play with the big boys

quickdodge®
12-25-2006, 08:39 PM
he should just start doing love songs with boyz 2 men and chris brown.....lol

Sure he wasn't talking about 50? You know.

What's funny is I could do the same thing. There hundreds upon hundreds of posts saying the exact same thing in favor of Gayme. Everyone has their fans that will stick up for their "idols." And, of course, I don't fault you at all for sticking up for your favorite group or however you refer to them. You know it's Saule Goode, homey. I even repped for it, too. Lolol. Later, QD.

toonz
12-25-2006, 08:48 PM
It's different trends of hip hop seriously it's a long story or explanation but he should have named it my trend of hip hop is dead but it ain't because J is going to sell LOL Jay Z's album Kingdom Come is hotter than Hip Hops Dead and I don't care what anybody says J won that battle between him and Nas ....this is how the disses came in order .
1. ROC we runnin this rap shit<J
"intro"
2.got ya'self a gun<Nas
"a thought of a win"
3.Fuck Nas and Jada<Beanie Mac aka Beans aka Beanie Sigel aka King of Philly J did not pay Nas no mind because he was at Summer Jam dissin 50 LOL
"oh shit this shit is serious"
4.Ether LOL Nas trying to get J's attention
"Oh my god J is done" < that's what us NYorkers thought LOL
Last but not least
5. "Super Ugly" tha knockout,Jay Z aka HOVA aka The real King of NY
quote "skeeted on her cheek left condoms on ya babies seat"
"Straight killed Nas" LOL

quickdodge®
12-25-2006, 08:49 PM
^^^LOLOL!!!!! You guys seen the "breakdown" of Hip Hop is Dead? Later, QD.

toonz
12-25-2006, 08:51 PM
No I have not post it

quickdodge®
12-25-2006, 08:53 PM
Made a new thread so as not to take off from this one. Later, QD.

toonz
12-25-2006, 08:54 PM
Cool

dELfONiK
12-25-2006, 09:33 PM
Originally Posted by PhAtBoYMr2
...we all know game and his crew are pussies...if you want proof go look at what happened to them in europe....i think you may of posted that up....

Yea, I think I did.

Link? I searched, but couldn't find it...

PhAtBoYMr2
12-25-2006, 10:19 PM
Link? I searched, but couldn't find it...
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=85999&highlight=lennox+lewis

thinkfast®
12-26-2006, 08:15 AM
HAHA WTF IS GOIN ON IN HERE??

A WHOLE LOTTA BULLSHIT AND HATIN ON GAME, THE MAN THAT’S KEEPIN RAP ALIVE, HIS ALBUM ONE OF ONLY 5 TO GO PLATINUM THIS YEAR!!!! YEA BITCHES, NOMINATED FOR ALBUM OF THE YEAR.. WHERE IS GUNOT AT, BOTTOM OF THE STACK AND THEY KEEP FALLIN, STILL WAITIN FOR BUCK TO OPEN UP THEM CAR WASHES IN CASHVILLE, FREE ALBUM W/ PAID DELUX WASH, NIGGA SCRUB MY RIMS BITCH :lmfao: :lmfao:

WHO THE FUK IS YOUNG BUCK OR G UNIT TO TALK ABOUT BEIN GANGSTER :blah: :blah: :lmfao: THEY ONE FLOP AWAY FROM GETTING DROPPED FROM INTERSCOPE, CANT WAIT TO SEE THAT YAYO ALBUM LOLOL CMON FELLAS GIVE IT UP, ALL YOU GONNA DO IS KEEP HATIN ON THE MAN ON THE INTERNET NUMBERS TALK CHECK SOUNDSCAN FAGGOTS THEN TALK SHIT ABOUT GAME.. LETS TALK ABOUT THE MORE PRESSING ISSUE, AND HOW G UNITS 15 MINUTES IS OVER :yes:

I’LL TELL YOU IT STARTED ON THE DECLINE W/ “SMILE” ALL THEM FAGGOTS IN G UNIT TANK TOPS, HANGIN OUT ON THE BEACH SINGIN TO EACH OTHER, WORST OF ALL THEY BROUGHT JOE INTO THIS, CMON LOLOL… :lmfao: IT JUST KEPT DOWNHILL AFTER THEY WENT ON A WASHED UP RAPPER SIGNING SPREE, HOW MUCH DID 50 SPEND TRYNA GET MASE OUT HIS CONTRACT W/ BAD BOY, STILL HASN’T HAPPENED CUZ DIDDY GONNA GET HIS PAPER FIRST!! SO WHAT DID 50 DO, GO AND GET SOME MORE WASHED UP HAS BEENS, CMON M.O.P. AND MOB DEEP, THEM NEGROS HAVE BEEN FINISHED, IF ANYTHING THEY LOST FANS GOIN TO G UNIT! WHERE THE HELL IS THEIR ALBUMS AT??!?!? :thinking: AND WHITE SUBURB AMERICA (99% OF G UNITS FANBASE) DON’T UNDERSTAND M.O.P. THEY JUST YELL A LOT ON STAGE, FACE IT G UNITS DAYS ARE NUMBERED, GIVE IT UP :yes: HATIN ON THE WEST COASTS BEST RIGHT NOW AINT GONNA STOP SOUNDSCAN NUMBERS FELLAS, SEE YOU AT THE AWARDS, TRY NOT TO STAB NOBODY LOLOL DUMBFUCKS :lmfao: :lmfao:

AND TO THE NIGGA THAT SAID GAME AINT GETTING NO PLAY ON THE WEST COAST, “CAUSE YOUR BITCH SAID SO” QUIT FUCKIN W/ THEM VALLEY HOODRATS, THEY DON’T KNOW ABOUT RAP, MATTER A FACT FUK THE VALLE, BUT I BET YOU CAN TELL ME WHEN THE LAST LAGUNA BEACH CAME ON THO, FUK OUTTA HERE W/ THATT NONSENSE LOL.. :screwy: :lmfao:

GAME GETTING MORE RADIO PLAY THEN EVER, POWER 106, THE BEAT, DJ SKEE THE #1 DJ OUT RIGHT NOW (DJ OF 2006, MIXTAPE AWARDS) AND HE THE ONE PUTTIN GAME MIXTAPES OUT?? SKEE GOT GAME ON WESTSIDE HYPE EVERY SATURDAY NITE, LA’S #1 RADIO SHOW, WHAT YOU THINK THEY BUMPIN OUT ON THE ‘SHAW? OUT ON WHITTIER, LA CIENEGA, HOOVER, PICO.. HOW CAN HE NOT BE HOT??? HE GOT THE HIP HOP ANTHEM OF 2006, THEN FLIPPED IT FOR THE GREATEST REMIX OF ALL TIME, WE TALKIN ALL THE RAP SUPERSTARS ON ONE TRACK, SPITTIN IN 50’S FACE TOO WHEN JA LAID THE LAST VERSE HAHAHA “LOOK AT ME NOT PAST ME MAYBE YOU CAN BE HALF ME” ITS MURDAAAAAAAAAAA

CHECK THE NUMBERS FELLAS :yes: :D

R.I.P. G UNIT :cry: :cry:

dELfONiK
12-26-2006, 09:21 AM
DJ SKEE THE #1 DJ OUT RIGHT NOW (DJ OF 2006, MIXTAPE AWARDS) AND HE THE ONE PUTTIN GAME MIXTAPES OUT?? SKEE GOT GAME ON WESTSIDE HYPE EVERY SATURDAY NITE, LA’S #1 RADIO SHOW

Truth!

toonz
12-26-2006, 09:46 AM
LOL

PhAtBoYMr2
12-26-2006, 09:55 AM
LOL

x2

Ricky your idol's time to shine is over, Game has been exposed oh yeah i got QD shouting out G-unit now, i got him to switch over he been watchin 50 dvd's and shit he knows the truth....

YOU CANT RUN AWAY FROM THE TRUTH.

TeeJay
12-26-2006, 09:56 AM
x2

Ricky your idol's time to shine is over, Game has been exposed oh yeah i got QD shouting out G-unit now, i got him to switch over he been watchin 50 dvd's and shit he knows the truth....

YOU CANT RUN AWAY FROM THE TRUTH.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

thinkfast®
12-26-2006, 09:58 AM
^^ LOL @ MARK.. CMON MAN GAME JUST GETTIN STARTED! HOW YOU GONNA SIT THERE AND SAY HIS TIME IS OVER WHEN HE SITTIN ON A PLATINUM RECORD? ITS SAD TO SEE YOU STILL TRYIN TO DEFEND G UNIT, PLEASE DONT MIX IT UP THO AND TELL ME THEY HAVE SKILLS OR TALK ABOUT THEY ARE REAL, 50 GAVE UP THAT REAL SHIT A LONG TIME AGO

AND THE LAST THING QD WOULD DO IS SHOUT OUT G UNIT MAN, GIVE IT UP

ITS GAME TIME HOMEY :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/7038/dsc02488pm3.jpg

PhAtBoYMr2
12-26-2006, 09:58 AM
Oh yeah rick, Lil eazy is gonna have dre all over is album and if he bring cube, REN, SNOOP, RASS KASS, nate dogg, spider loc, he gonna have the west affilation on there......lil eazy gonna bring the west back for you, eazy don't fuck with game son

Watch out for lil eazy taking over the west for 2007, No one wanna listen to a fuckin butterfly wearing, change of hear ass fake blood.

thinkfast®
12-26-2006, 10:01 AM
^^^ IF HE BRING THEM GANGSTERS, THATS THE BIG WORD.. AND BY GANGSTERS I MEAN REN CUBE AND THE D.O.C. NOONE ELSE UP THERE... LIL EAZY AINT ABOUT TO DO SHIT THO, HE A LOT LIKE DRE'S SON, WHO YOUR DADDY WAS CAN ONLY GET YOU SO FAR... EAZY GOT A COUPLE BANGERS I AINT GONNA KNOCK HIS SHIT, BUT HE AINT EVEN WRITIN HIS OWN SHIT

toonz
12-26-2006, 10:04 AM
DJ skee is hot tho but me fucking wit hoodrats c'mon nigga I know you gotta few too LOL but honestly I aint say he aint getting played out there in CALI LOL yeah he get's played but real niggaz wait let me rephrase that most of some real nggaz don't respect him LOL if you really look at it doggy step back and look at things for a minute LOL if game wasn't from the west and he was from I don't know anywhere just pick some place if he was just another rapper with the same talent after he left G-Unit son honestly look whos foot steps he's following after LOL you niggaz can't tell me on that new shit he go out "not one blood that other shit" you niggaz can't tell me that hook dosn't sound like something 50 wrote get tha fuck outta wit that BULL SHIT niggaz be real

PhAtBoYMr2
12-26-2006, 10:06 AM
RICKY THE GAME IS OVER. HE LOST BADLY, AND THAT NIGGA IS STILL NOT PLATNIUM I DONT THINK YOUR READING THE SAME SOUND SCAN

thinkfast®
12-26-2006, 10:08 AM
^^ I THINK YOU NEED TO GET OFF G-UNITWORLD.COM BUDDY GAME IS CERTIFIED PLATINUM, WHERE IS YA BOYS AT? OH YEA, PILE ON THE EXCUSES, IN THE END THEY ARE JUST FLAT OUT GARBAGE

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF BANKS YAYO OR BUCK WENT OUT ON THEIR OWN AND TRIED TO MAKE IT W/O 50? HAHAHA THAT WOULD BE SOMETHIN ELSE TO SEE :lmfao:

thinkfast®
12-26-2006, 10:10 AM
DJ skee is hot tho but me fucking wit hoodrats c'mon nigga I know you gotta few too LOL but honestly I aint say he aint getting played out there in CALI LOL yeah he get's played but real niggaz wait let me rephrase that most of some real nggaz don't respect him LOL if you really look at it doggy step back and look at things for a minute LOL if game wasn't from the west and he was from I don't know anywhere just pick some place if he was just another rapper with the same talent after he left G-Unit son honestly look whos foot steps he's following after LOL you niggaz can't tell me on that new shit he go out "not one blood that other shit" you niggaz can't tell me that hook dosn't sound like something 50 wrote get tha fuck outta wit that BULL SHIT niggaz be real

50 DIDNT WRITE 1 BLOOD HE HAD NOTHIN TO DO W/ THE ALBUM LOL... SO THERE IS NO POINT IN YOUR PARAGRAPH

YOU GOT A POINT THO, IF HE WAS REPPIN NY LIKE HE DOES LA, OR SOME OTHER SHIT, HIS FANBASE WOULD BE A LOT DIFFERENT.. I GOT RESPECT FOR THE DUDE IS ALL, HE STOOD ON HIS OWN AND CAME OUT W/ NOTHIN BUT HEAT SINCE THE SUMMER MAN, AND HE STILL DOIN IT

PhAtBoYMr2
12-26-2006, 10:11 AM
POST THE SOUNDSCAN, GAME IS NOT I REPEAT NOT PLATNIUM YET.

toonz
12-26-2006, 10:12 AM
LOL Game left 50 and started dissin niggaz for no fuckin reason LOL but 50 had a reason nigga you know how the rules of the hood goes nigga LOL if you gotta prob wit one of my niggaz im gonna fuck u up plain and simple im not gonna get on air waves talkin some shit like oh them niggaz from murder inc. and d-block or good rappers im not gonna get in that beef LOL Can somebody say BITCH LOL and as far as Jada and Fat ass Joe LOL you fuck witta nigga im against that means you against me So fuck dem niggaz too LOL

toonz
12-26-2006, 10:13 AM
50 DIDNT WRITE IT, SO THERE IS NO POINT IN YOUR PARAGRAPH

YOU GOT A POINT THO, IF HE WAS REPPIN NY LIKE HE DOES LA, OR SOME OTHER SHIT, HIS FANBASE WOULD BE A LOT DIFFERENT.. I GOT RESPECT FOR THE DUDE IS ALL, HE STOOD ON HIS OWN AND CAME OUT W/ NOTHIN BUT HEAT SINCE THE SUMMER MAN, AND HE STILL DOIN IT
LOL I didn't mean 50 wrote it im just saying you can't fucking tell me if you didn't hear the verse just the track and the hook my nigga you could mistake it for 50 nigga c'mon LOL let's be serious

PhAtBoYMr2
12-26-2006, 10:14 AM
LOL Game left 50 and started dissin niggaz for no fuckin reason LOL but 50 had a reason nigga you know how the rules of the hood goes nigga LOL if you gotta prob wit one of my niggaz im gonna fuck u up plain and simple im not gonna get on air waves talkin some shit like oh them niggaz from murder inc. and d-block or good rappers im not gonna get in that beef LOL Can somebody say BITCH LOL and as far as Jada and Fat ass Joe LOL you fuck witta nigga im against that means you against me So fuck dem niggaz too LOL

GAME IS A DISLOYAL, PURPLE BUTTERFLY WEARING, CHANGE OF HEART ASS, START BEEF THEN SQUASH IT THE NEXT DAY NIGGA.

toonz
12-26-2006, 10:15 AM
LOL that new shit is called Lets Ride LOL that shit sounds like 50 could have written it LOL

PhAtBoYMr2
12-26-2006, 10:17 AM
ALL THE REAL NIGGAS DON'T FUCK WITH GAME ASK BIG FASE, HE EXPOSED GAME FOR WHAT HE IS, HIS OWN DAMN BROTHER RICK

PhAtBoYMr2
12-26-2006, 10:18 AM
AND WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS PLATNIUM SOUNDSCAN YOUR TALKING ABOUT????????

thinkfast®
12-26-2006, 10:20 AM

NAW MAN GAME WASNT DISSIN FOR NO REASON, 50 STARTED THAT WHOLE BEEfF, GAME FINISHED IT

YOU GOTTA UNDERSTAND GAME WASNT ABOUT TO FALL IN LINE HOMEY, THATS WHERE ALL THE BEEF CAME FROM.. IF YOU GOTTA PROBLEM W/ SOMEONE AND I JUST GOT ON YOUR TEAM, TRYIN TO MAKE IT AND GET CONNECTED, WHY AM I GONNA BEEF? ESP IF YOUR BEEF AINT EVEN LEGIT, 50 WAS THE ONE BEEFIN AND WITH NO REASON AT ALL! HE FELT LIKE NOONE COULD TOUCH HIM, BUT CURTIS FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY.. 50 AND G UNIT LOST SUMMER '06 AND HE CANNOT COME BACK FROM THAT, RIP G UNIT IT WAS A FUN RIDE W/ 50, HE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT WILL DO SOMETHING BESIDES WASH CARS IN NASHVILLE

I HEARD BANKS IS GETTIN READY TO WORK AS IN USED CAR SALES

thinkfast®
12-26-2006, 10:21 AM
LOL I didn't mean 50 wrote it im just saying you can't fucking tell me if you didn't hear the verse just the track and the hook my nigga you could mistake it for 50 nigga c'mon LOL let's be serious

ITS A OLD REGGAE SONG MAN 50 AND REGGAE DONT BLEND??

thinkfast®
12-26-2006, 10:23 AM
ALL THE REAL NIGGAS DON'T FUCK WITH GAME ASK BIG FASE, HE EXPOSED GAME FOR WHAT HE IS, HIS OWN DAMN BROTHER RICK

GAME AND FASE ARE ON ANOTHER LEVEL W/ THEIR BEEF, THATS FAMILY HOMEY.. LIKE QD SAID IF YOU AINT IN IT ALL YOU GOIN BY IS WHATS BEIN SAID.. FASE AINT SAID MUCH ABOUT IT, GAME EVEN LESS SO WHERE YOU GETTIN YOUR INFO? THATS RIGHT, SECONDHAND ACCOUNTS

TRY AGAIN

toonz
12-26-2006, 10:24 AM
LOL c'mon thinkfast I know your cool ass peeps cuz I see alot of niggaz respect you but let's be serious Game is hot Lyrically but as far Gangsta hardcore ass nigga I don't feel him LOL all this BS about 50... is nothing but a bunch of brokeass no hoes having ass nothing else to do wanna be ganster ass type of niggaz LOL LIKE I SAID BEFORE WHAT HAPPENS TO AH NIGGA ON TOP?

thinkfast®
12-26-2006, 10:24 AM
LOL that new shit is called Lets Ride LOL that shit sounds like 50 could have written it LOL

YEA IT MAY SOUND LIKE IT BUT I GUARANTEE WHEN THEM CHECKS COME IN 50 AINT SEEIN A DIME LOL

PhAtBoYMr2
12-26-2006, 10:27 AM
RICKY YOUR LOSING YOUR IA CREDIBILITY FUCKIN WITH THIS NIGGA GAME :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

thinkfast®
12-26-2006, 10:28 AM
LOL c'mon thinkfast I know your cool ass peeps cuz I see alot of niggaz respect you but let's be serious Game is hot Lyrically but as far Gangsta hardcore ass nigga I don't feel him LOL all this BS about 50... is nothing but a bunch of brokeass no hoes having ass nothing else to do wanna be ganster ass type of niggaz LOL LIKE I SAID BEFORE WHAT HAPPENS TO AH NIGGA ON TOP?

THANKS MAN, YEA I KNOW HOW THAT RESPECT GOES, WHEN A NIGGA ON TOP PEEPS WANNA SEE EM FALL.. SAME GOES W/ 50, HIM AND GAME ARE A LOT ALIKE WHICH IS WHY GAME BEIN ANOTHER CADET IN LINE WASNT GONNA WORK. HE A STRONG MINDED CAT, AND HE A LOT DIFFERENT THEN BUCK AND THEM, HE WAS RIDIN FOR A WHOLE COAST..

SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT THE WEST BUT WE AINT HAD A WHOLE LOTTA RADIO PLAY SINCE PAC AND THEM, AND THE WEST WAS RIDIN WHEN THIS NIGGA GAME CAME OUT W/ THE HEAT.. HE STARTED W/ 50 AND THEM, AND THE FIRE KEPT ON W/ SUMMER BEEF, I WAS LOVIN IT MAN, KEPT WAITIN FOR A HALF ASS DECENT RESPONSE FROM G UNIT, BUT IT NEVER CAME... MATTER OF FACT HE CALLED UP 50 TO ASK HIM ABOUT BEIN ON THE REMIX, TOO BAD BECAUSE G UNIT COULDA USED THE BUZZ LOL

toonz
12-26-2006, 10:29 AM
NAW MAN GAME WASNT DISSIN FOR NO REASON, 50 STARTED THAT WHOLE BEEfF, GAME FINISHED IT

YOU GOTTA UNDERSTAND GAME WASNT ABOUT TO FALL IN LINE HOMEY, THATS WHERE ALL THE BEEF CAME FROM.. IF YOU GOTTA PROBLEM W/ SOMEONE AND I JUST GOT ON YOUR TEAM, TRYIN TO MAKE IT AND GET CONNECTED, WHY AM I GONNA BEEF? ESP IF YOUR BEEF AINT EVEN LEGIT, 50 WAS THE ONE BEEFIN AND WITH NO REASON AT ALL! HE FELT LIKE NOONE COULD TOUCH HIM, BUT CURTIS FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY.. 50 AND G UNIT LOST SUMMER '06 AND HE CANNOT COME BACK FROM THAT, RIP G UNIT IT WAS A FUN RIDE W/ 50, HE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT WILL DO SOMETHING BESIDES WASH CARS IN NASHVILLE

I HEARD BANKS IS GETTIN READY TO WORK AS IN USED CAR SALES
No Disrespect my nigga but you got it all wrong LOL I aint talkin about 50's beef when he left he said he didn't have nothing to do with 50's beef so all 50's haters respected game for that im talkin about Joe Budden, ummm young gunz LOL, etc etc

PhAtBoYMr2
12-26-2006, 10:30 AM
RICK I HOPE YOU KNOW G-UNIT IS TAKING OVER 2007 MARK MY WORDS.

thinkfast®
12-26-2006, 10:33 AM
No Disrespect my nigga but you got it all wrong LOL I aint talkin about 50's beef when he left he said he didn't have nothing to do with 50's beef so all 50's haters respected game for that im talkin about Joe Budden, ummm young gunz LOL, etc etc

AGAIN THAT WAS 50'S BEEFS.. 50 HAD BEEF W/ SOURCE AND JOE LONG BEFORE GAME CAME ON THE TEAM, BUDDEN TOOK SHOTS AT ALL G UNIT GAME INCLUDED, SO YEA HE GONNA SAY SOMETHIN, THAT WAS ALL ON WAX THO.. WHAT DID 50 EVER DO??

toonz
12-26-2006, 10:35 AM
THANKS MAN, YEA I KNOW HOW THAT RESPECT GOES, WHEN A NIGGA ON TOP PEEPS WANNA SEE EM FALL.. SAME GOES W/ 50, HIM AND GAME ARE A LOT ALIKE WHICH IS WHY GAME BEIN ANOTHER CADET IN LINE WASNT GONNA WORK. HE A STRONG MINDED CAT, AND HE A LOT DIFFERENT THEN BUCK AND THEM, HE WAS RIDIN FOR A WHOLE COAST..

SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT THE WEST BUT WE AINT HAD A WHOLE LOTTA RADIO PLAY SINCE PAC AND THEM, AND THE WEST WAS RIDIN WHEN THIS NIGGA GAME CAME OUT W/ THE HEAT.. HE STARTED W/ 50 AND THEM, AND THE FIRE KEPT ON W/ SUMMER BEEF, I WAS LOVIN IT MAN, KEPT WAITIN FOR A HALF ASS DECENT RESPONSE FROM G UNIT, BUT IT NEVER CAME... MATTER OF FACT HE CALLED UP 50 TO ASK HIM ABOUT BEIN ON THE REMIX, TOO BAD BECAUSE G UNIT COULDA USED THE BUZZ LOL
Son look here I love the West too honestly the West neva fell what are you talkin about LOL just hasn't been any new niggaz out from the West but I don't care what anybody says Snoop is the nigga NO LOL either that's real talk my nigga just because his singles aint been nothing but for the ladies the ganster shit he got on his album for the real ass niggaz always blew my mind Snoop aint a nigga to even think about fucking with that nigga is hard Serious

PhAtBoYMr2
12-26-2006, 10:35 AM
WHAT UP WITH GAME HAVING BEEF WITH JA-RULE AND THEN PUTTIN THE NIGGA ON THE GAY ONE BLOOD REMIX????? HE'S LOOKING FOR FRIENDS

PhAtBoYMr2
12-26-2006, 10:36 AM
RICKY YOUR GAMES ONLY FRIEND.

toonz
12-26-2006, 10:40 AM
Then he tried to diss J right before the album drop but thought to himself hmmm this is the wrong idea "AGAIN" LOL an get's on the air and says he's sorry not only that a couple of weeks later performs at the BET awards and says im sorry there are no beefs between me,"J and 50"

toonz
12-26-2006, 10:41 AM
Ha HA LOL

PhAtBoYMr2
12-26-2006, 10:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNICmqF4Rc8

PhAtBoYMr2
12-26-2006, 10:43 AM
yukmouth ripped that nigga

toonz
12-26-2006, 10:47 AM
AGAIN THAT WAS 50'S BEEFS.. 50 HAD BEEF W/ SOURCE AND JOE LONG BEFORE GAME CAME ON THE TEAM, BUDDEN TOOK SHOTS AT ALL G UNIT GAME INCLUDED, SO YEA HE GONNA SAY SOMETHIN, THAT WAS ALL ON WAX THO.. WHAT DID 50 EVER DO??
LOL Game and Budden Bumped heads at a B-Ball game and the beef was supposed to be squashed that's what Budden thought because Game left the Unit but the next Green Lantern mixtape Game says fuck dat I need to sell some more units so fuck Budden LOL

toonz
12-26-2006, 10:49 AM
yukmouth ripped that nigga
LOL that's what im saying my girl and some real ass bloods I associate with out there says they rather hear Yuck Mouth than Game that's real talk LOL

PhAtBoYMr2
12-26-2006, 10:53 AM
RICKY THE DOOR IS THIS WAY

------------------------------------------>

LEAVE B4 IT GETS UGLIER FOR YOU

thinkfast®
12-26-2006, 10:56 AM
DAMN I LEAVE FOR 5 MINUTES, I MEAN CAN A NIGGA GO TO WENDYS, SHIT

I GOT U A SPICY CHICKEN MARK, W/ EXTRA CHEEEEEEEESE LIKE U LIKE IT

OL CHEESIN ASS NIGGA, LOVIN ON G UNIT, HOW DARE YOU MARK

PhAtBoYMr2
12-26-2006, 11:01 AM
IT AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A MOTHERFUCKIN GANGSTA PARTY

PhAtBoYMr2
12-26-2006, 11:05 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gif//img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/untitled-1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/untitled-1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/untitled-1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/untitled-1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/untitled-1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/untitled-1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/untitled-1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/untitled-1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/untitled-1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/untitled-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/untitled-1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/untitled-1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/untitled-1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/untitled-1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/untitled-1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/untitled-1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/untitled-1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/untitled-1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/untitled-1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/untitled-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gif

toonz
12-26-2006, 11:09 AM
LOL LOL LOL

toonz
12-26-2006, 11:13 AM
Hate it or Love it Games gonna fall soon if I were him I would take my money from this album and invest as soon as possible before Ja pisses 50 off and turns the new 50 into the old 50 and destroys everybody in one album or shit one mixtape LOL 50 can't be killed he walks with the po po but shit if I was a 100+ million dollar nigga I would too LOL

PhAtBoYMr2
12-26-2006, 11:16 AM
THINKFAST IM SORRY FOR PUTTING YOU ON BLAST LIKE THAT BUT I WARNED YOU OF THE CONSEQUENCES, HOPEFULLY YOU WON'T TAKE THIS RAP SHIT SERIOUS AND WE CAN STILL BE FRIENDS.....

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

toonz
12-26-2006, 11:18 AM
LOL

toonz
12-26-2006, 11:20 AM
he's looking for facts when we already laid it out on the table for him LOL

PhAtBoYMr2
12-26-2006, 11:21 AM
Ok i'm done. I have nothing more to add or say to this thread, I have won the war and the g-unit spinners keep on spinning. Ricky when you ready for round 145,600 just holla at your nigga.

toonz
12-26-2006, 11:23 AM
LOL me too

thinkfast®
12-26-2006, 11:26 AM
SORRY I WAS BUSY W/ OTHER LESS IGNORANT THREADS, I WAS ON ANOTHER BOARD READIN ABOUT YOUNG BUCKS BUSINESS VENTURES, SEEMS LIKE THAT CAR WASH IS GONNA BE A REALITY

HE'S OPENIN UP A CHAIN OF THEM IN THE SOUTH, MAINLY TN (NASHVILLE AREA) SINCE 99% OF HIS FANS ARE THERE, ALSO HE WILL HAVE ONE IN SOUTHSIDE JAMAICA QUEENS WHERE BANKS WILL OVERSEE DAILY OPERATIONS

I'LL DRIVE UP TO TN TO GET MY RIDE WASHED BY THAT LIL NIGGA, HOPE HE DONT GET THE TIRE SCRUBBERS TO TRY AND STAB ME LOLOL DUMBASS PIECE OF SHIT

toonz
12-26-2006, 11:41 AM
lol

thinkfast®
12-26-2006, 12:08 PM
CLEAN UP TIME PUTO

http://www.marlinscarwash.com/IMG/main.jpg

PhAtBoYMr2
12-26-2006, 12:09 PM
RICKY IT'S NOT WORKING FOR YOU.

thinkfast®
12-26-2006, 12:11 PM
^^ I THOUGHT YOU WERE DONE MARK... CLEAN UP TIME HEIFFER, MAKE IT HAPPEN! MY RIMS NEED WASHIN

toonz
12-26-2006, 12:13 PM
LOL

quickdodge®
12-26-2006, 02:51 PM
QD shouting out G-unit now, i got him to switch over he been watchin 50 dvd's and shit he knows the truth....

LOLOL!!!! I wouldn't go that far. As interesting as that shit was(the videos), I still like leaving the Valentine's Day and wedding reception songs to Marvin Gaye and Earth, Wind and Fire. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
12-26-2006, 03:26 PM
^^ DONT FORGET BOOTSY BIG DOG LOL

PhAtBoYMr2
12-26-2006, 03:29 PM
You guys jokes are funny, but they still cant hide the fucking truth that your idol is a stip club attending thong wearing batti boy

quickdodge®
12-26-2006, 03:32 PM
batti boy

Huh? Lolol. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-26-2006, 03:35 PM
it's jamican for thong wearing faggot (game)

PhAtBoYMr2
12-26-2006, 03:36 PM
Ricky who's bandwagon you gonna ride when game gets dropped from kock records and BWS gets dismantled?? You gonna hop back on the G-unit bus?????

quickdodge®
12-26-2006, 03:37 PM
Ricky who's bandwagon you gonna ride when game gets dropped from kock records and BWS gets dismantled?? You gonna hop back on the G-unit bus?????

Lolol. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-26-2006, 03:43 PM
"I see it all crystal clear, so i keep my pistol near hearts never full of fear, homie i stay we'll aware of whats going on around me motha fuckaz want me dead i'll go with a smile on my face when it's my time kid"

thinkfast®
12-26-2006, 03:45 PM
MARK YOU STILL W/ THAT? GIVE IT UP MAN, YOUR CHARADE AINT WORKIN. ALL THE TOUGH TALK ABOUT GAME, BUT WHERE IS HIS ALBUM SITTIN? A LONG WAYS UP TOP, WHICH IS THE OPPOSITE OF ANY G UNIT RELEASES SINCE 2005.

SORRY MANE

thinkfast®
12-26-2006, 03:49 PM
AND FOR THE RECORD WHY WOULD GAME GET DROPPED, LETS TALK ABOUT THE REAL FLOPS, AKA BANKS BUCK AND GRANPA YAYO.. CMON MAN THEY ONE FLOP AWAY, I CANT WAIT FOR YAYO TO DROP ANOTHER GEM LOLOL

PhAtBoYMr2
12-26-2006, 03:53 PM
LOL yayo has more albums sold then game right now so don't say nothing..The only gunit member to flop this year was banks and thats because his album was trash mobb deep gold, yayo gold and buck and 50 aint drop yet so go hide under a rock nigga

PhAtBoYMr2
12-26-2006, 03:55 PM
Ricky i dream of the day when we can live togeather in peace, you know i come over for a freash plate of carne asada we be rolling blunts drinkin some cerveza and listening to our new gunit mixtapes while hoodrats serving us in the living room

I HAVE A DREAM

quickdodge®
12-26-2006, 03:57 PM
Lil E and Hood Surgeon is gonna bring the West back if anyone is. Lolol. Well, Lil E. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
12-26-2006, 03:58 PM
YOU CALL GOLD A SUCCESS???

GOLD? SUCCESS?? HONESTLY, DO YOU??? IN THIS DAY AND AGE YOU WANNA SAY GOLD IS GOOD? IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE TELLIN ME OH MY GAAAAAWD... PRETTY RICKY WENT GOLD IN A WEEK NIGGA, THAT DONT MEAN SHIT LOL

D4L: GOLD.
YUNG JOC: GOLD

CMON MAN YOU GOTTA TRY HARDER THEN THAT

PhAtBoYMr2
12-26-2006, 03:58 PM
Lil E and Hood Surgeon is gonna bring the West back if anyone is. Lolol. Well, Lil E. Later, QD.

Yup them togeather can be the next N.W.A over some dre beats

quickdodge®
12-26-2006, 04:00 PM
Yup them togeather can be the next N.W.A over some dre beats

WithOUT Gayme's involvement. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
12-26-2006, 04:01 PM

HOOD SURGEON IS GARBAGE, I SEEN HIM PERFORM AT HOUSE OF BLUES WHEN I WAS OUT WEST.. LYRICS WAS SUBPAR, HE GOT OK FLOW BUT IF HE DONT RIDE HIS DADDYS COATTAILS HE WONT MAKE IT FURTHER THEN THE HANDFUL OF OTHER MC'S THE WEST GOT, THAT NEVER LEFT COMPTON.. LIL E, I DUNNO. HE GOT POTENTIAL, BUT HE NEED A BETTER FLOW AND START WRITIN HIS OWN SHIT IF HE WANNA GO ANYWHERE

quickdodge®
12-26-2006, 04:07 PM
Yea, Hood Surgeon wasn't that great and he even mentions in a track of his that he is on Dre's tail. Lolol. Lil E does have great potential. I think he has a lot of good shit. Later, QD.

legendman92
12-27-2006, 09:05 PM
Game is west coast rap as far as numbers go, 5x platinum on his debut album.
50 got a restraining order on Murder inc. while he was locking them up and snitching on there whole opperation. Thats some biattch stuff and he deserved to get shot.

Lil E and Hood Surgeon next NWA come on now ha, there will never be a "next" NWA.

Hate it or love it the games on top.