PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ellis... WHYY!!

exjnv
12-25-2006, 01:27 PM
why is parts.. so dumb? i needed an interior piece for my 98 gti [door handle cover] and i even had the part with me but the wrong color. it was tan i needed black but they told me it would be there in 2 days.. 2 days pass and they dont call so i call them on the 3rd day and they said "oops" it will be here in 2days.. and after 5 days, i go to get the part and its not what i needed.. they somehow ordered the piece under the handle cover so i said fuck it, and had them order 2 ebrake cable mounts... well they got that wrong too, they got me 1 ebrake cable mount and an ebrake cable .. so i go to gossett and they order everything i need and its there in 2 days.. never go to jim ellis for parts.
i think this is my first post in the vw audi forum on IA.. im usually on vortex but whatsup!

Kyle
12-25-2006, 01:38 PM
Gossett blows my nuts. I have never had a problem with jim ellis. I go there for everything. I know some service guys pretty well and they hook me up here and there, they are great people. Also all of my experiences with parts have been good ones.

SPOOLIN5.0
12-25-2006, 02:13 PM
I have never had any problems with jim ellis. I have always had good success with jim ellis parts.

exjnv
12-25-2006, 11:17 PM
:D

driftergreg
12-25-2006, 11:56 PM
Jim Ellis is usually good for parts, bad for actually buying a car from

thegreatfnr
12-26-2006, 06:24 PM
Never had any real problems getting stuff from Jim Ellis when I had my mmmmK 4

Ive heard alot of people love Dwight Harrison and travel there even if there is another dealer closer.

Lee :cheers:

gtikid
12-26-2006, 06:30 PM
Never had any real problems getting stuff from Jim Ellis when I had my mmmmK 4

Ive heard alot of people love Dwight Harrison and travel there even if there is another dealer closer.

Lee :cheers:

I HATE Dwight Harrison and will NEVER recommend anyone to that dealership. EVER...especially not with that stupid ass fucker Kerrie that works there in the service department. That has got to be the dumbest piece of shit out there. Besides the fact that he's a complete asshole.

Dwight Harrison VW FTL...:2up:

Jecht
12-26-2006, 09:23 PM
I always go to the dealership on Cobb Pkwy by Cumberland mall for parts I can't find elsewhere. I normally just buy my replacement parts from either VW City or Marietta Foreign Auto Parts - its much cheaper than the dealership prices.

TTaz02
12-26-2006, 10:05 PM

Hektik
12-26-2006, 10:52 PM
I HATE Dwight Harrison and will NEVER recommend anyone to that dealership. EVER...especially not with that stupid ass fucker Kerrie that works there in the service department. That has got to be the dumbest piece of shit out there. Besides the fact that he's a complete asshole.

Dwight Harrison VW FTL...:2up:

HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH

ironchef
12-26-2006, 11:51 PM
Jim Ellis Audi BLOWS! I hate their service dept. sooo much. There is a guy there, his name is Jerry (Service Manager) real nice to your face but you know he's F'in your mother after you leave. Talks so much BS and has F'd me over many times. Parts dept. are pretty good though.Which one? The atlanta or marietta one? I was at the atlanta one, and spoke with patricia? (i think that was her name) for a little while, seemed nice enough.

thepolecat
12-26-2006, 11:53 PM
ebay ftwmf

TTaz02
12-26-2006, 11:56 PM

Congogrey
12-27-2006, 03:45 PM
Gossett blows my nuts. I have never had a problem with jim ellis. I go there for everything. I know some service guys pretty well and they hook me up here and there, they are great people. Also all of my experiences with parts have been good ones.

I agree with Kyle. I hate the Gossett sales team. I will never buy another VW from them again and Dick is a pretty bad sales manager (I ended up dealing directly with the GM who is nice). The parts guys are okay there but nothing to write home about. Everyone has their own dealerships that they go to but, I am hoping the VW Mall of GA is better when they open in '08.