PDA

View Full Version : Misc Under0ath

Hulud
12-25-2006, 01:05 AM
not that newer bullshit FUCK THAT

anyone heard their self prduced shit? thats metal?

AMAZING!

Specsteve
12-27-2006, 03:07 AM
Like when Dallas Taylor was still in the band, right around the era of "Cries of the Past" and "Acts of Depression," great fucking music indeed! Though I must say "Changing of Times" is still my favortie album by them.

I also really liked "Define..." though everybody I know hates it, but I love it, I thought it was a great album!

But yes you are right, that shit was straight legit metal man. I fucking love it. "Watch me Die" will forever be one of my favorite songs! :cheers:

5thgcelica
12-27-2006, 06:28 AM
word, ive beent ellin craig thats the good stuff..

i dont know why in the hell they are playing what they are now.

candy2082002
12-27-2006, 06:38 AM
Yeah I used to listen to them ALLLL the time...not so much anymore, but yeah they rock lol

Specsteve
12-27-2006, 03:05 PM
Yeah, once again I think I am the only person besides high school girls who like the new Underoath haha. I guess my musical taste is worse than I thought! :cry: haha

This is off topic and I apologize for that, but I have been looking to start up a decent metal/hardcore outfit, and am having a difficult time doing so. I sing/scream, and can play guitar, so if anybody knows anyone looking to start one up, please let me know!
:cheers:

candy2082002
12-27-2006, 03:33 PM
Yeah, once again I think I am the only person besides high school girls who like the new Underoath haha. I guess my musical taste is worse than I thought! :cry: haha

This is off topic and I apologize for that, but I have been looking to start up a decent metal/hardcore outfit, and am having a difficult time doing so. I sing/scream, and can play guitar, so if anybody knows anyone looking to start one up, please let me know!
:cheers:

Ummmm pretty sure I am older then you lol

ShooterMcGavin
12-27-2006, 09:56 PM
Silly emo kids and their music...:gay: :lmao:

candy2082002
12-28-2006, 05:51 AM
Did you know they are considered a Christain band.......

5thgcelica
12-28-2006, 06:12 AM

i dont know where they stand anymore. but they definitely used to be, especially when dallas was around.

oh and Specsteve, check out unearth. yeah. that'll get you goin into some hardcore. hahah.

candy2082002
12-28-2006, 06:19 AM
i dont know where they stand anymore. but they definitely used to be, especially when dallas was around.

oh and Specsteve, check out unearth. yeah. that'll get you goin into some hardcore. hahah.

They still are i guess cause alot of the people I went to church with still listen to them and these people dont listen to Secular music so yeah

4dmin
12-28-2006, 10:33 AM
1st album was great rest was kinda generic

Hulud
12-28-2006, 10:36 AM
thats why they are on solid state

your point? :thinking:

Hulud
12-28-2006, 10:37 AM
1st album was great rest was kinda generic
:thinking:

their first 2 sounded similar so how was it just the first?

im talkin acts of depression and cries of the past