PDA

View Full Version : so.......

chuck
06-11-2005, 02:27 AM
what is the whores lounge for??? all this time i was thinking it was for anyone to say anything off topic, put up stupid pictures or to tell a joke or funny story about their day regardless of how stupid anyone else may think it is. i figured the reason that all the threads were split up to where you could see the title and the author was so that you could decided if you wanted to read it or not...

i guess i was confused??? or maybe its just some other people that are...what's with the bitching about what someone says or having a power trip and getting your pantys all up in a wad just because you decided that you wanted to read something and you were offended by it or didn't find it funny or something?? could someone please give me some insight...i'm just a little confused.

i think some people just need to take a chill pill and remember that IA and the whores lounge in particualr is just for fun...everything is going to be ok if someone upsets you on the internet. your world is not going to come to an end, your vinyl isn't going to peel off you car and your neons aren't going to all explode...it's the internet.

...now it could be a little different story if someone or some club needs to be put in their place but some of the stuff i've seen the past couple days has kinda made me question my 4-5 year IA loyalty

quickdodgeŽ
06-11-2005, 10:59 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/boxcopy.jpg

Later, QD.

chuck
06-11-2005, 12:30 PM
"?" <---- you know what those are right?? i'm asking questions, not delivering a speech. so the content is up to the rest of the board from that point out...unless someone decides to lock this or erase it just because they disagree with it...

quickdodgeŽ
06-11-2005, 12:37 PM
Wow, dude. You sure take things personally, dont you. Later, QD.

Leisa
06-11-2005, 12:40 PM
what is the whores lounge for??? all this time i was thinking it was for anyone to say anything off topic, put up stupid pictures or to tell a joke or funny story about their day regardless of how stupid anyone else may think it is. i figured the reason that all the threads were split up to where you could see the title and the author was so that you could decided if you wanted to read it or not...

i guess i was confused??? or maybe its just some other people that are...what's with the bitching about what someone says or having a power trip and getting your pantys all up in a wad just because you decided that you wanted to read something and you were offended by it or didn't find it funny or something?? could someone please give me some insight...i'm just a little confused.

i think some people just need to take a chill pill and remember that IA and the whores lounge in particualr is just for fun...everything is going to be ok if someone upsets you on the internet. your world is not going to come to an end, your vinyl isn't going to peel off you car and your neons aren't going to all explode...it's the internet.

...now it could be a little different story if someone or some club needs to be put in their place but some of the stuff i've seen the past couple days has kinda made me question my 4-5 year IA loyalty

did I miss something?

Julio
06-11-2005, 12:41 PM
repost.

Brett
06-11-2005, 12:51 PM
Damn what did I miss??

chuck
06-11-2005, 01:05 PM
Wow, dude. You sure take things personally, dont you. Later, QD.
um no, actually its on the completely other end of the spectrum...this has nothing to do with me. but regardless, its just fucked up in my mind to silence someone in a forum intended to be an open forum for anyone to say anything. it just goes against the IA I had known to come and love.

Brett
06-11-2005, 01:10 PM
What thread????

Julio
06-11-2005, 01:16 PM
what you talking about ?

chuck
06-11-2005, 01:18 PM
:2up: i'm talking about the bs going on where people can't just say something without the bandwagon jumping on their back

Brett
06-11-2005, 01:21 PM
:2up: i'm talking about the bs going on where people can't just say something without the bandwagon jumping on their back

I am clueless to what the fuck you are talking about man, I guess its just me..lol

chuck
06-11-2005, 01:23 PM
I am clueless to what the fuck you are talking about man, I guess its just me..lol
can you really not read...i'm talking about YOU locking a thread because its "just that dumb"....you know thats overkill man and totally goes against what IA is all about...or at least what brought me to IA and has kept me here for so long.

Brett
06-11-2005, 01:27 PM
I did that to fuck with Chris.... I am not on any "Bandwagon" cause I have no issues with Chris

Julio
06-11-2005, 01:30 PM
why didnt you call or pm Brett instead of making this thread?

Brett
06-11-2005, 01:32 PM
Why does me fucking with Chris get your panties in a wad?

quickdodgeŽ
06-11-2005, 03:24 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Funny shit! Later, QD.

HiPSI
06-11-2005, 04:20 PM
i call BS

BTLFED
06-11-2005, 04:41 PM
i call BS

+1

chuck
06-11-2005, 05:07 PM
why didnt you call or pm Brett instead of making this thread?
because the original post was made in general and not directed at anyone...i left it up to you, qd, brett and leisa to single anyone out. all i said that even hinted at brett was vinyl and neons but that still doesn't single out anyone...

chuck
06-11-2005, 05:08 PM
Why does me fucking with Chris get your panties in a wad?
its more than that...you could "mess" with anyone and as i always do i'll stick up for them if they aren't doing anything wrong. i just thought it was a little immature to delete a thread just because of a personal issue with someone...but if you say you have no issues then so be it, its over.

Leisa
06-11-2005, 05:15 PM
because the original post was made in general and not directed at anyone...i left it up to you, qd, brett and leisa to single anyone out. all i said that even hinted at brett was vinyl and neons but that still doesn't single out anyone...

me??? what do I have to do with it? :confused:

chuck
06-11-2005, 05:16 PM
hell, unlock it just so people can joke around with him...that's what IA is all about, but i just didn't understand locking a thread for no real reason...but thank you brett. and if you were doing it in all good fun then i do apoligize.

chuck
06-11-2005, 05:18 PM
me??? what do I have to do with it? :confused:
after reading back over, not much really....but i was mainly just saying that i wasn't the one who singled out brett, it was the other people who posted...i just recalled that you made a reply but forgot exactly what you said....apoligies your way too.

Leisa
06-11-2005, 05:18 PM
in what thread?

chuck
06-11-2005, 05:19 PM
in what thread?
in this thread on the first page is what i was talking about...but i think it's been resolved.

Leisa
06-11-2005, 05:20 PM
oh ok

quickdodgeŽ
06-11-2005, 06:10 PM
I didn't single anyone out, myself. But I could care less anyway. Later, QD.

chuck
06-11-2005, 06:11 PM
I didn't single anyone out, myself. But I could care less anyway. Later, QD.
ok

quickdodgeŽ
06-11-2005, 06:13 PM
What about my goddamn apologies? Later, QD.

chuck
06-11-2005, 06:16 PM
What about my goddamn apologies? Later, QD.
nah, you "could care less anyway" . no apologies for you!!! (said like the soup nazi guy). i know you're just going to loose so much sleep over this, lol. its all good. :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
06-11-2005, 06:17 PM
Fuck. Just for that, I'm giving you your damn wires back...lolol. Later, QD.

chuck
06-11-2005, 06:20 PM
Fuck. Just for that, I'm giving you your damn wires back...lolol. Later, QD.
pass em on...the IA whore wires.

and i take it no midtown tickets...sunday night would be fun

quickdodgeŽ
06-11-2005, 06:21 PM
Hell no. Bud isn't doing it again this year. We did the Vibe Festival. Assholes. Lolol. Later, QD.

chuck
06-11-2005, 06:23 PM
Hell no. Bud isn't doing it again this year. We did the Vibe Festival. Assholes. Lolol. Later, QD.
Hell oh well, it'd probably be better for me and my criminal record if i stayed away from there this weekend anyway.

Brett
06-11-2005, 06:38 PM
I never deleted his thread, I just locked it to mess with him, so you can chill... and trust me you ragging on my car doesnt in the least upset me, so feel free to try and make yourself feel better anytime by doing it :rolleyes:

chuck
06-11-2005, 06:44 PM
I never deleted his thread, I just locked it to mess with him, so you can chill... and trust me you ragging on my car doesnt in the least upset me, so feel free to try and make yourself feel better anytime by doing it :rolleyes:
dude you know i like your car but the situation bothered me so i figured i could take a low blow...it was uncalled for but i guess i was trying to get back at you for some stupid 3 am drunk reason, sorry. i didn't say you deleted it and in the first post i was talking about more than one thread, not just that one. so don't tell me to chill because i've been in the freezer all day. i think its over, the point was made and the issue has been recognized. my goal was met after the 1st post. and i already said that if you were just messing with him then i apologize.

but don't tell me you put your neons back on...i thought you had the 7 color LED kit?

Brett
06-11-2005, 06:55 PM
Well its not neon, Just so ya can bash more accurate next time, Its a 7 Color LED kit, NEON is soooooooo outdated :D

chuck
06-11-2005, 08:48 PM
that's what i said....at 7:53

Brett
06-11-2005, 09:14 PM
HA HA HA HA Yeah EDITED AT 7:53 :lmfao:

Eli
06-11-2005, 09:18 PM
punk ass's

chuck
06-11-2005, 09:19 PM
HA HA HA HA Yeah EDITED AT 7:53 :lmfao:
yes...before your post at 7:55
...and you can ask a post whore, any post whore; it doesn't matter if you edit it or type it 1 minute before or 30 minutes before...beating someone to the punch is beating them to the punch (said like the fast and furious dude)

chuck
06-11-2005, 09:20 PM
punk ass's
:liar:

Eli
06-11-2005, 09:22 PM
:chuckles:

Brett
06-11-2005, 09:24 PM
punk ass's

Shut up Eli :tongue:

chuck