PDA

View Full Version : yellow vw

live~sideway
12-24-2006, 10:31 AM
so me and my friend akuma are headed down 75 in my car cause im sure as you all have read in his ridiculously homo kill thread his car is busted. anyways were heading down and i saw a diesiel truck and i was gonna pass before we got of at amc so i was probably crusing along around a hundred and began to slow down for the exit and this little yellow vw comes blazing past me like he has somthing. so i down shifted and began to give chase and as i caught up i saw this giant luminesence thing. me and akuma thought maybe he has a tv or somthing but no we get up beside him and he has a tach the size of a freaking wall clock. so i get back on the throttle flick him off while akuma is sitting in the passenger seat eating his KFC famous bowl and i blazed past him like he wasnt even moving. so me and akuma ended up going past our exit just so we could school this guy .so this is a message to all you rice-tastic people out there dont try to blaze past somebody thinking you got somthing i mean you had exhaust but come on you cant take the bavarian motor works power. DOWN WITH THE RICE POPULTATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fast Shadow
12-24-2006, 11:32 AM
1. How are Volkswagens rice?

2. Nice faggot convertible. Was that a hand-me-down from mom?

3. Nice hat.

4. Die in a fire.

5. Kill yourself.

6. Akuma matata.

gtikid
12-24-2006, 11:53 AM
This story sucked

live~sideway
12-24-2006, 12:01 PM
nobody said volkswagen were rice that guy was rice because he had a tach the size of a clock thats just freaking retarded and anyways that car is old and dying but i bet its still got more on its last leg than anything youve got but still i dont hate on vws on dont hate on anybody but rice people with 13 ft spoilers spinner wheel covers and body kits held on with freaking gum and double sided tape that go about as fast as my lawnmower

BigPoppaHurtm
12-24-2006, 12:09 PM
If you ever fuck with me while Im in my akkord I'll run your ass off the road dweeb.

live~sideway
12-24-2006, 12:38 PM
dweeb??? but cmon man i mess with everybody i messed with a cobra one day just to do it. a mclaren f1 could roll up beside me and id probably mess with him.

Jecht
12-24-2006, 12:58 PM
Large tach or not, VW > you.

BigPoppaHurtm
12-24-2006, 01:06 PM
Volkswagons are so fucking lame. buy an audi or a bimmer fag.

BigPoppaHurtm
12-24-2006, 01:08 PM
Thats not to say that the dweeb with the 90210 girly bimmer conv. has a cool car.

gtikid
12-24-2006, 01:24 PM

Audi is manufactured by VW. What's the difference? Whats the point of buying an Audi? :thinking:

Tank
12-24-2006, 01:59 PM
hmmmmmmmmmm so you did a ricer fly-by on a vw in a girlie convertible but you calling the vdub rice cause of a tach maybe you should just eat that bowl of glass i ordered you a second ago and kill yourself thanks.

BigPoppaHurtm
12-24-2006, 02:05 PM
Audi is manufactured by VW. What's the difference? Whats the point of buying an Audi? :thinking:

The audi has style and character which no vw has. The vw fanatics might be able to make their cars go fast and handle great but at the end of the day there is nothing about the cars that moves you.

Thats just my :2cents:

live~sideway
12-24-2006, 02:37 PM
the whole point of my girlie little car is to be a sleeper. im due to ship off for the marine corp in june while im gone. im sending down to autofab for them to put a m50 m3 engine in it and then im turing it into a track car its not alot now and yeah it does suck but it alot better than some fag riced out vw

gtikid
12-24-2006, 02:41 PM
The audi has style and character which no vw has. The vw fanatics might be able to make their cars go fast and handle great but at the end of the day there is nothing about the cars that moves you.

So an R32, or just even a modded MKIV GTI or Jetta/GLi has no style at all? Are you saying they don't look good at all? :thinking: :screwy: ...

gtikid
12-24-2006, 02:47 PM
the whole point of my girlie little car is to be a sleeper. im due to ship off for the marine corp in june while im gone. im sending down to autofab for them to put a m50 m3 engine in it and then im turing it into a track car its not alot now and yeah it does suck but it alot better than some fag riced out vw

Believe it when I see it. Your being a ricer right now by saying what your GONNA do, and what your GONNA put in the car, and what it's GONNA do....

live~sideway
12-24-2006, 03:00 PM
yeah i will give you that but i dont have the green right now i get 5 grand next year from a bond so thats where its going while im gone and i dont even have the money to be a ricer right now i cant waste my money on apc crap and rotas

gtikid
12-24-2006, 03:10 PM
yeah i will give you that but i dont have the green right now i get 5 grand next year from a bond so thats where its going while im gone and i dont even have the money to be a ricer right now i cant waste my money on apc crap and rotas

What's wrong with rotas?! There is NOTHING wrong Rotas at all. Just b/c they're knock-offs? I will rock the hell out of some Rotas and never bother for getting the real deal. Most of us aren't ballers. Don't get me wrong, if I had the money to just throw around like that, fuck yea i'd get the real deal. But I don't, so who cares. Just because you are limited financially shouldn't take away from you making your car look good. Rotas are an EXCELLENT alternative to the high-priced real deal. Besides, who cares what they are when they're rolling :D

BigPoppaHurtm
12-24-2006, 03:13 PM
So an R32, or just even a modded MKIV GTI or Jetta/GLi has no style at all? Are you saying they don't look good at all? :thinking: :screwy: ...

YES THEY DO NOT LOOK GOOD. BUY AN A4!

gtikid
12-24-2006, 03:18 PM
YES THEY DO NOT LOOK GOOD. BUY AN A4!

Buy an A4 for what? Personally, the R32, 20th AE, and the GLI's look way better than an A4. And you still get the same motor and the same interior. Just b/c it has the Audi A4 badge? :jerkit:

live~sideway
12-24-2006, 03:21 PM
that is true all that matters is that they roll:goodjob:

Leadfoot_mf
12-24-2006, 04:32 PM
yes

BigPoppaHurtm
12-24-2006, 05:01 PM
Buy an A4 for what? Personally, the R32, 20th AE, and the GLI's look way better than an A4. And you still get the same motor and the same interior. Just b/c it has the Audi A4 badge? :jerkit:

Its not the badge man. Its the looks and style of the car. Like I said before its my :2cents: not trying to hurt your feelings here by saying your cars ugly :).

DeutscheBAG!
12-25-2006, 04:12 AM
\. The vw fanatics might be able to make their cars go fast and handle great but at the end of the day there is nothing about the cars that moves you.

you sure about that? :thinking:

Jecht
12-25-2006, 05:00 AM
OOOOoooo... I want that Mk5...

gtikid
12-25-2006, 10:10 AM

Eh their opinion doesn't matter anyways. We're getting an opinion from a scrawny dude that has to make himself seem big on the internet and obviously can't hold his liquor (check the whoreslounge), and a domestic guy :screwy:

Siverprobegt
12-25-2006, 12:16 PM
I would'nt even talk about that race..It am not mistaking,that was a 2.o base model engine,in that vw..( 115 hp)..He is no match for you,find a vr6.

so me and my friend akuma are headed down 75 in my car cause im sure as you all have read in his ridiculously homo kill thread his car is busted. anyways were heading down and i saw a diesiel truck and i was gonna pass before we got of at amc so i was probably crusing along around a hundred and began to slow down for the exit and this little yellow vw comes blazing past me like he has somthing. so i down shifted and began to give chase and as i caught up i saw this giant luminesence thing. me and akuma thought maybe he has a tv or somthing but no we get up beside him and he has a tach the size of a freaking wall clock. so i get back on the throttle flick him off while akuma is sitting in the passenger seat eating his KFC famous bowl and i blazed past him like he wasnt even moving. so me and akuma ended up going past our exit just so we could school this guy .so this is a message to all you rice-tastic people out there dont try to blaze past somebody thinking you got somthing i mean you had exhaust but come on you cant take the bavarian motor works power. DOWN WITH THE RICE POPULTATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fast Shadow
12-25-2006, 01:02 PM
I like VWs well enough but ENOUGH WITH THE STAGGERED WHEELS ON FWD! That shit screams "poser".

Thrust
12-25-2006, 01:07 PM
dweeb??? but cmon man i mess with everybody i messed with a cobra one day just to do it. a mclaren f1 could roll up beside me and id probably mess with him.
:thinking: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :umno:
So you are one of those annoying guys that like to pace me for 4 or 5 miles on the freeway. :gay:

Leadfoot_mf
12-25-2006, 01:20 PM

yes still sure

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-25-2006, 01:24 PM
Who in the blue hell is fucking Akuma?

Got damn, your story sucked.

Die in a motherfucking fire allready.

TTaz02
12-25-2006, 02:21 PM

driftergreg
12-25-2006, 11:51 PM
I like VWs well enough but ENOUGH WITH THE STAGGERED WHEELS ON FWD! That shit screams "poser".

i think the point is more about creating a shape to the entire body of the car and having a continuous line from the fenders down the stretched tires to the poke. its really a looks thing, and like many things in life, is an aquired taste. and ill say that there is usually a correlation between dudes going for slammed and poke, and the dudes who instead invest in big turbos. both make the owners happy, just in different ways... either way, its not about pleasing anyone else anyway :goodjob:

...and to the original poster, is it possible homeboy in the riced out VW was just hauling butt somewhere and wasnt trying to blow the maxi pad off your bimmer? shit, im always late wherever i go, and dudes are always thinking im wanting a race. plus i drive a riced out piece of crap, so that might be it ........ :yes:

Kyle
12-26-2006, 12:05 AM

Agreed.

Bigpoppahurtem needs to stop talking like right now.

Fast Shadow
12-26-2006, 12:26 AM
MkV GTI looks better than any Audi except the RS4. This thread is so totally hijacked.

driftergreg
12-26-2006, 02:30 PM
indeed, hijacked.

i love crazy cat pictures :goodjob:

97prelude
12-26-2006, 04:01 PM
why would u waste an m50 in that? track car? keep it real man. by the time you did all of that u could have an e36 m3. oh wait but whats cooler than an e30 convertable....pussy. ur car leaks estrogen.

gtikid
12-26-2006, 05:21 PM

Poser? :thinking: I hardly think so. Like someone else already pointed out, our rear quarter panels are VERY wide in the back. If we didn't stagger them, it would look retarded, and then you would say that VW's look retarded b/c the wheels aren't filling in the gap. Staggered wheels looks sick on a VW and really sets them off. They aren't trying to "pose" in any kind of way :screwy:

Fast Shadow
12-26-2006, 08:34 PM
Poser? :thinking: I hardly think so. Like someone else already pointed out, our rear quarter panels are VERY wide in the back. If we didn't stagger them, it would look retarded, and then you would say that VW's look retarded b/c the wheels aren't filling in the gap. Staggered wheels looks sick on a VW and really sets them off. They aren't trying to "pose" in any kind of way :screwy:

Faking the RWD look = weak. Staggered wheels on FWD = uber gay. Why would you deliberately make a car that already understeers badly understeer even more?

Screams "I wish I could have bought a 3 series"

I used to have a MkIV, it was an OK car.

benwaballs
12-26-2006, 09:23 PM

this coming from the guy that drives a honda s2000? the biggest chick car ever :lmfao:

benwaballs
12-26-2006, 09:26 PM
I used to have a MkIV, it was an OK car.

x2

i always thought stagered rims on a fwd car is dumb. if its a show car thats fine but if it was built for speed just dumb...

Fast Shadow
12-26-2006, 09:44 PM
this coming from the guy that drives a honda s2000? the biggest chick car ever :lmfao:

Miata or Z3 I can see.. but S2000? 9k redline, manual trans only, stiff suspension.. not very chick-ish.

AlliRae
12-26-2006, 09:52 PM
hahaha i do know what vw that is... but you should prolly be like yo who drives that instead of a long ass rant about (honestly) nothing-- except how large tachs are rice.

StupidBikerBoy
12-26-2006, 09:58 PM
FWD cars with wider rear tires are sad.

Almost as sad as when rice doesn't know its rice.
:lmfao: :goodjob:

Chuckster
12-29-2006, 07:30 PM

soooooooooo these cars have no style or character?

lsxtreme
12-30-2006, 12:34 AM

i wanna try out your barbarian machine.. .. :)

Sibious
12-30-2006, 08:58 PM
:lmfao: iw as thinking the same thing. thats like driving a lexus and saying tha toyota is the shittest car company ever.

BigPoppaHurtm
01-01-2007, 12:07 AM
soooooooooo these cars have no style or character?

In my opinion volkswagen doesnt make any good looking cars.

Get over it already benwaballs called my s2k a girly car and Im not getting my panties in a bunch.