PDA

View Full Version : WARNING: Powder springs area

mccoy1178
12-23-2006, 11:38 PM
I think I just saw some hispanic guys try to take my car from a movie theater off East/West Connector-Powder Springs Rd. I came out of a late movie and saw a group of 4 standin by my car. So I walked slowly to see what they were gonna do and I could see them looking around. As I came closer they must have known it was my car, so they started to scatter. This is the bad part, sheriff police was in the parkin lot so I think they have a master key. Im not too worried bc I have the truck license plate number! (to the thieves: if your reading this I know the burgundy ranger). So to the people in this area, watch out! thanx in advance
Mccoy

aaronfelipe
12-23-2006, 11:39 PM
keep us posted

mccoy1178
12-23-2006, 11:44 PM
if somone could help me track this license plate that would be appreciated. ill keep u guys updated.
Mccoy

aaronfelipe
12-23-2006, 11:44 PM
Post it

ka-t_Zenki
12-25-2006, 05:04 PM
its offiicial than, i ain the only one that seen some shit like that... there was a integra parked over at the horsebend plaza not too long ago.. seen some hispanics doing some suspicious behavior, lookin in the car and trin to open the doors and shit.. they casually walked away when one of them noticed i was watchin from across the street.. ive seen ur silver teg with the red wheel in the area, ill make sure to keep an eye out for ya if i come across it parked inna plaza or somethin

Vteckidd
12-25-2006, 07:58 PM
THAT MOVIE THEATER IS WELL KNOWN FOR MEXICAN/HISPANIC GANGS AND CAR THIEVES.

never bring your car to a movie theater EVER!

seksehowy
12-25-2006, 08:55 PM
same goes for the Ellenwood area, watch out around that area too

efman
12-25-2006, 08:59 PM
time to start carrying in my opinion, see how those fuckers like a glock ! theives and all criminals ftl !!!!

JDMBeau
12-25-2006, 11:18 PM
damn duy, that sucks. glad they didnt get your car.

2.0civic
12-25-2006, 11:21 PM
HEY MAN..CALL THE SHERIFFS DEPT AND ASK THEM TO RUN THE PLATES CAUSE YOU SAW THEM DOING SOME SUSPICIOUS SHIT TO YOUR CAR...AND FOR GOD SAKES LOL GET A FUEL CUT OR SOME SHIT FOR IT

mccoy1178
12-26-2006, 08:26 AM
thanx guys im just wanna let everyone know "beware" i have the license plate number of the truck so if anyone needs it must pm me. i dont wanna post bc I dont wanna point fingers. thanx everyone again
Mccoy

DrunkScotsman
12-26-2006, 11:06 AM
good lookin out bro , this confuses me though , i put up a post like this and every one started givin me shit about it sayin i was paranoid and that no one would wanna steal my ride , good shit none the less +1 for ya!

SLow_POke
12-26-2006, 11:48 AM
fucken hispanics :thinking:

HalfBaked
12-26-2006, 12:19 PM
fucken hispanics :thinking:
I don't think he said that in a racial way...he was describing the race of the people doing it...

SLow_POke
12-26-2006, 02:29 PM
I don't think he said that in a racial way...he was describing the race of the people doing it...

naw i didnt take it the wrong way jsut put the wrong smily on there:police:

-eRNIE

Da_unknown
12-26-2006, 02:31 PM
would be one the lookout now...:ninja:

mccoy1178
12-26-2006, 02:35 PM
just be careful guys i dont wanna read a post on here bout someone loosing there car in powder springs area. thanx again
Mccoy

SPOOLIN
12-26-2006, 06:46 PM
fuel cut haha

some of them just tow that fucker away!!

me = shotgun, and its not saw'd off.

GHETTO_ELMO
12-26-2006, 08:04 PM
THERE IS A GUY NAME JON WITH A BLACK INTEGRA HE BE BREAKING IN FOLKS SHIT HE LIVES IN MARIETTA HE BE AT BATTLE GROUND ON ATLANTA RD HE STOLE MY SYSTEM IN CAR NOW IT'S IN HIS HE IS A MEXICAN CLAIMING CRIB MON TUES WED AN IN THURS FRIDAY SAT HE A BLOOD ON HIS CAR IT SAYS PROMACE IMPORTS AN HE DRIVES A WHITE EXPLORA TOO WITH A SYSTEM TRUST ME THIS IS NO JOKE I HATE MEXICANS AN THIEVES.

seksehowy
12-26-2006, 10:16 PM
^^ learn to use punctuation marks.

thepolecat
12-26-2006, 10:44 PM
anyone have a place I can go to to figure out how to put a fuel cut off on my car?

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-27-2006, 12:14 AM
Good looking out.

candy2082002
12-27-2006, 06:48 AM
well I am glad I dont go there often lol

Josh...
12-27-2006, 10:44 AM
Damn I go there a good bit, I guess I will have to start parkin up front where the cops are at.

SLow_POke
12-27-2006, 11:17 AM
THERE IS A GUY NAME JON WITH A BLACK INTEGRA HE BE BREAKING IN FOLKS SHIT HE LIVES IN MARIETTA HE BE AT BATTLE GROUND ON ATLANTA RD HE STOLE MY SYSTEM IN CAR NOW IT'S IN HIS HE IS A MEXICAN CLAIMING CRIB MON TUES WED AN IN THURS FRIDAY SAT HE A BLOOD ON HIS CAR IT SAYS PROMACE IMPORTS AN HE DRIVES A WHITE EXPLORA TOO WITH A SYSTEM TRUST ME THIS IS NO JOKE I HATE MEXICANS AN THIEVES.

and i use to love elmo:no: . BTW learn how to spell dip shit.

-Ernie

AgentEasy
12-27-2006, 06:53 PM
^^ learn to use punctuation marks.

AND semi-proper grammar, AND no CAPS.. B18 can get away with it cause he fucked your mom.. lol

itz a jew
12-29-2006, 11:33 AM
damn... that was the worst english i have ever read in my life...

Bballjamal
12-29-2006, 05:56 PM
damn... that was the worst english i have ever read in my life...

You fuckin ass, that wasn't english..... :D

I just thought it was hilarious the guy claims "crib" M-F and is a blood on Sat...

Is Sunday nuetral day?

Also, I'm homies with all the hood hispanics in newnan so I'm straight yO!

Jecht
12-29-2006, 09:01 PM

I have a friend that lives like two roads down off Atlanta Road from Batlground. Its a good area. I've also seen that Promace Imports place - it looks like every other run down used car place. I agree with everyone else in this thread - please use punctuation and remove that caps lock key from your computer. I'm sure that if you have to hold shift all the time to type like that your going to eventually stop.

As per the original poster, I've seen your teg before I believe. I go to that theater every now and then, I didn't think that people would have the guts to break into cars in a busy place like that. I think I'll go to the theater at Parkway Pointe from now on. Thanks for looking out! :goodjob:

brads94accord
12-29-2006, 10:05 PM

WTF did you just say?....honestly im beginning to think more and more everyday this forum is full of second grade dropouts. where in the hell did you learn english?

BTW the regal cinemas has always been known for thefts. My friend had a system stolen out of his truck there.

I also had a buddy in high school who's truck was stolen out of the very first parking spot closest to the door at about 3 in the afternoon. He worked there.

Tracy
12-29-2006, 10:54 PM
I'm not sure why our name was brought into this. Maybe I would if I could understand what the freak you just said. Who "be at battle ground" that is a mexican and drives a black integra? Sounds like you have some info that should be given to the police ;)

ŁG2♣
12-30-2006, 07:30 PM
DAMN DUY, YOUR SHIT ALMOST GOT STOLEN? DAMN, YOU WAS LUCKY, YOU CAUGHT EM, BEFORE THEY TOOK OFF..ALSO GET ON AIM

puregroove
01-02-2007, 04:47 PM
I hate reading threads like this...pisses me off. Good lookin' out, duy:::

R.Kelly
01-03-2007, 12:48 AM
same goes for the Ellenwood area, watch out around that area too

i used to live in ellenwood, lol

scabtastic
01-03-2007, 01:08 AM
damnit im about to go lock my shit...im like 20 mins from the movies over there

BlkCD5
01-03-2007, 01:54 AM
:thinking: if i do catch someone trying to steal my shit, they'll have at least two broken hands when im done with them. I always get paranoid when mexicans stare and/or ask me about my car.

Tokyo
01-03-2007, 02:43 AM
so what the Fuck yall think mexicans are the ones take your shit think twice befor u start pointing fingers

BlkCD5
01-03-2007, 03:12 AM
First off all, this isn't Engrish, use proper grammer :goodjob:.. Lately a few members here have had trouble understanding. Secondly, what do you think people are going percieve when the "majority" of hispanics are the ones doing shady shit around a person's car!!??!?! Its kinda hard not to make that judgement. I"m sure some people have the same "they're gonna steal" mentality around black people too. . I"m not saying every mexican is a car thief because i know some that are good people. I"m sure others can vouch for that.

StupidBikerBoy
01-03-2007, 02:15 PM
First off all, this isn't Engrish, use proper grammer :goodjob:.. Lately a few members here have had trouble understanding. Secondly, what do you think people are going percieve when the "majority" of hispanics are the ones doing shady shit around a person's car!!??!?! Its kinda hard not to make that judgement. I"m sure some people have the same "they're gonna steal" mentality around black people too. . I"m not saying every mexican is a car thief because i know some that are good people. I"m sure others can vouch for that.

In all honesty, it doesn't matter that they were hispanic. Even if I saw a group a white guys dressed in ambercrombie standing around my car and looking around I'm gonna be watching them too.

So Tokyo, this is not racist, but I'm sure some idiot will still think it is.:rolleyes:

Sol-Badguy
01-04-2007, 11:33 AM
I'm at those movies occasionally.

Buddy of mine got his Mustang snatched out of there one night. Turned up at his house a week later with a cut in the top.

Straange things.

EclipsEvo8
01-05-2007, 01:40 PM
i know it would take some time and patience, but why don't you work with the police and set up a sting operation. i'm sure it would be successful if that movie theatre area is so prone to mischief.

SoLJames95
01-06-2007, 10:54 PM
Man I just got my cd player stolen out of my car at the Austell bowling alley.Luckily they didnt take my car. Hallalua!!!!! Although I admit it was a clean break in. No cut wires, broken glass, not a trace. My sunroof is gone... Thats how they got in. (The sunroof has been replaced)

BlkCD5
01-06-2007, 11:49 PM
Bitches :cussing:

Extra Made
01-12-2007, 04:17 PM
Hey I'm testing a new Gps tracking system. I'm guaging interest to become a distributor for these products. Check the link in my thread if interested. Or, Pm me.

dimer4life
01-18-2007, 09:20 PM
Damn mexicans! LOL (I'm Mexican so don't worry) I know there are a lot of hispanics out there doing shady things but let's not forget about the blacks, asians, and euro's some of us know about.(wink wink) Not trying to be racist but I just dont think we should single out a single race. But I agree with you guys, I hate thieves that just easily snatch one's long, dedicated, priced posession.

BlkCD5
01-20-2007, 03:01 PM
I wish some people could realize that.

Wurm
01-20-2007, 03:20 PM
im gonna start yanking my plug wires

BlkCD5
01-20-2007, 10:54 PM
Better yet, im just gonna take off my Vtec head everywhere i go.

The Green Monster
01-23-2007, 01:23 AM
i'm buying some boots and puttin a boot on all 4 wheels of my car, taking out the battery, and fuel pump lol...so if you ever walk past a guy with a backpack and who smells kinda like gasoline....say hi :D

Sol-Badguy
01-29-2007, 01:07 PM
Better yet, im just gonna take off my Vtec head everywhere i go.
Better pick up a few gaskets.

Shit. I'll just pull the ECU fuse.

GHETTO_ELMO
02-06-2007, 09:25 PM
I do not think all mexicans are thieves,it is just a big majority of them.

osnap
02-11-2007, 04:05 PM
that theater is infamous around here... i never take my car there, EVER. the austell area in general is starting to becoem bad news

CEFIRO
02-12-2007, 02:36 PM
Hey, I'm a cop in Atlanta and I can run the tag. Its prolly another stolen vehicle. I'm also hispanic so don't be pointing us out. There's also black thieves, white crackheads that steal cars for a hit of crack and asians that do it for the parts! Blacks just do it cause they need a ride. So please no fucking racism, I know there's some nasty and dirty hispanics that love to steal cars but so every other race. Let me know of the tag and i'll let you know what i come across.

jmmx258
02-12-2007, 03:42 PM
:thinking: if i do catch someone trying to steal my shit, they'll have at least two broken hands when im done with them. I always get paranoid when mexicans stare and/or ask me about my car.

Yah, I know how that is!! Back in PA I had a guy randomly asking me about my car, and I guess a few weeks later the Sharpsville PD Picked him up trying to steal a truck from the bar down the street. My car was always in my garage when i was home and locked down tight lol

babowc
02-14-2007, 02:55 PM
^
rofl
i read your sig as :

P.S. I thrive on Stupidity.

dyslexia. lol

Type-R
02-21-2007, 09:26 AM
PM me the plate number, I know one of the Captains with Cobb Sheriff's and he drives a clean Celica so he wouldn't mind checking up on the plate I'm sure.

mccoy1178
02-21-2007, 10:19 AM
okay ill pm u guys the license plate for the burgundy ford ranger when i get home. my wife wrote it down. thanx and I hope we can try to slow down these thieves. And of course, thieves come in all forms (white, blacks, hispanic, asians) but at this time, it was some hispanics. thieves R thieves. thanx again
Mccoy

Nitro
02-21-2007, 10:45 AM
thanx guys im just wanna let everyone know "beware" i have the license plate number of the truck so if anyone needs it must pm me. i dont wanna post bc I dont wanna point fingers. thanx everyone again
Mccoy

yo were u on jimmy carter yesterday?

& as Mike said..............ya'll should already know that if u like your shit..............DON'T TAKE IT TO THE MOVIES :(

slide_or_die
03-20-2007, 08:09 PM
DUDE, I LIVE IN POWDER SPRINGS AND IVE SEEN THESE GUYS BEFORE......THEY WERE TRYIN TO BREAK INTO AN F150 ON RICHARD D. SAILORS ROAD(AT THE PUBLIX)

2turbo4u
03-27-2007, 10:06 AM
Mccoy1178 I'm glad they didn't get you shit, still have the school bus?

redlift
04-06-2007, 06:23 PM
me and my friends already had our runthrough with PROMACE IMPORTS. dont trust them.

BiH Importsz
04-16-2007, 09:22 PM
Well same thing happened to me i was at Lake Lanier, and i saw group of 4 hispanics wearing blue that day parked next to my car and walkin around, so when i walked toward my car they started leavin and lookin at the car... Be close to your cars..