PDA

View Full Version : IA Trivia.... Has a Glitch?!!

HEATON
12-23-2006, 07:51 PM
Ok, well I'm rather sure someone may have already spilled this, but if not.. Here ya go. As long as you dont click the submit Answers button you can always come back to it. So jus start the trivia, write down the questions, take your time, Google it, then repen the trivia and Play! Obviously I myself havent done this yet as you can look by my scores. But I have found out it possible. Q, Any other site to host it?

quickdodgeŽ
12-23-2006, 08:28 PM
Ok, well I'm rather sure someone may have already spilled this, but if not.. Here ya go. As long as you dont click the submit Answers button you can always come back to it. So jus start the trivia, write down the questions, take your time, Google it, then repen the trivia and Play! Obviously I myself havent done this yet as you can look by my scores. But I have found out it possible. Q, Any other site to host it?

IA TRIVIA GLITCH RUMOUR KILL!!!!!!

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT do what Heaton is refering to. You can do that, but this is a timed game. Heaton, if you do what you are saying, the timer will keep running. The points are not only based on correct answers, but on how fast you get the answers correct. I've actually had the game freeze on me only to get back to it that afternoon and well over 25,000 seconds had ticked off the clock. Lolol. Later, QD.

TeeJay
12-23-2006, 08:30 PM
bahahaha

imbosile
12-23-2006, 08:34 PM
hmmm....

HEATON
12-23-2006, 08:47 PM
True it is timed. The only advantages is winning award Points, so you can get those COOL PRIZES! woohoo. lol I wasnt saying to do that anyways. I basically brought it up to see if You QD, could find or know of a diff hosting site, so that couldnt happen. Sorry if someone thought I was saying to cheat. Thats why I called it a Glitch, instead of a cheat.

quickdodgeŽ
12-23-2006, 08:48 PM
bahahaha

Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
12-23-2006, 08:49 PM
True it is timed, but from what I have noticed the time only takes place if the people have the same amount of correct answers. I wasnt saying to do that anyways. I basically brought it up to see if You QD, could find or know of a diff hosting site, so that couldnt happen. Sorry if someone thought I was saying to cheat. Thats why I called it a Glitch, instead of a cheat.

I didn't take it that way, homie, and I appreciate the look out. THis is the site for the trivia. I can't host it anywhere else. But the timer runs for every quiz and for everyone. Later, QD.

Leadfoot_mf
12-24-2006, 01:20 AM
up u could get them all right and still be in last place.