PDA

View Full Version : 826 MWZ; B/W 90's Econoline van must DIE

thepolecat
12-23-2006, 05:20 PM
Long but worth it fo anyone who has delt with assholes on the road.

Ok my fellow car people, I am putting out a death warrent on this motherfucker. Licence tag 826 MWZ, Fulton Co. It is an early 90's POS Ford Econoline and is painted black on the bottom half and white on the top half. It has a rack on top to carry something like ladders. Why killz forum- because he must be killed.

The story: Coming back from Roswell to Kennesaw I was on Mansell. I needed to get left and had my blinker on for a long time. There was alot of traffic and the van kept lane blocking me. I was close to the end of the road and I hear a siren! It was coming from an ambulence coming out of a station so I get over quick because it scared the shat out of me. I guess he took that as a challenge so he begins to ride my ass like a dog in heat. I get over and give him the finger and he proceeds to chase me down HWY 92 or whatever it is there. HE THEN THROWSA GOD DAMN ROCK AT MY CAR when he gets next to me. I was not down for racing a way of doing something that would endager others.

Well now its on- I promptly dial 911 and report the incident to them and I let him make a few lane changes and turns down the road Roswell High is down, then he turns on Cox Rd (I guess he felt at home there) and finally he got caught in traffic. I saw a cop rolling that was and felt satisfied. Did he get pulled over or not, I'm not sure.

I just wanted to let everyone in the Roswell/ Alpharetta area know to watch out. And if you see him, destroy said van. Driver and wife look to mid thirties white trash. It will be obvious. GO GET HIM, I WILL REP LIKE I WAS DYING IF ANYONE CAN GET HIM!

End rant.

PS, no damage to car, it was just the thought that there could be that pissed me off

CLIFFS- big van, aggressive, called cops, rock thrown, he will get his in hell.

Mr_Mischif
12-30-2006, 09:09 PM
WHOAAAAa

Repost Squintz
12-30-2006, 09:19 PM
that sux

Leadfoot_mf
01-01-2007, 04:56 AM
i thought u dropped the rock i was giving it back. your car is slow my work van kicked your ass.

StupidBikerBoy
01-01-2007, 06:28 AM
i thought u dropped the rock i was giving it back. your car is slow my work van kicked your ass.:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Tank
01-01-2007, 11:51 AM
honestly you should have brak checked his ass, i love when people try to ride my ass soon as they do brake check from hell. so far ive got a 4-3 crash ratio funniest being the dumbass in the oldsmobile who flew into on coming traffic just to dodge my car lol.

AnTi-PooN
01-12-2007, 01:13 PM
honestly you should have brak checked his ass, i love when people try to ride my ass soon as they do brake check from hell. so far ive got a 4-3 crash ratio funniest being the dumbass in the oldsmobile who flew into on coming traffic just to dodge my car lol.

why endanger others on the road???

05Tib
01-12-2007, 01:26 PM
woa speed racer, isnt ur thread one below this running 90 mph against a Tib in traffic?

jackdaripper
01-12-2007, 01:50 PM
If you did this to me I would just run into you, then call the cops tell them you was driving real slow and I was riding your ass then you slammed on the brakes, the outcome would be a ticket for following to close for me and road rage for you, mine would be about 150 bux your would be a felony time in jail and a huge fine.

srtowner
01-12-2007, 02:16 PM
If you did this to me I would just run into you, then call the cops tell them you was driving real slow and I was riding your ass then you slammed on the brakes, the outcome would be a ticket for following to close for me and road rage for you, mine would be about 150 bux your would be a felony time in jail and a huge fine.

Actualy not,would be your fault for following to closely.

jackdaripper
01-12-2007, 03:15 PM
No dumb ass slaming on the brakes is considerd road rage, which is a felony. Your mad cause someone is doing something you dont like and you do something about it other then report it to law enforcement,that is considerd road rage. Call the police and ask them.

srtowner
01-12-2007, 04:57 PM
No you are following to closely dumb ass. You are supposed to be back 1 car length for every 10 mph, read the drivers manual sometime. If you are following the correct distance then a brake check won't affect you. I don't need to call the police and ask, my best friend is a cop. 1st you are in the wrong for tailgating not the person being tailgated. There is no way you can prove he slammed on the brakes because a deer/other driver/dog/ whatever cut over in front of him,hence the following distance.

But why do I even try this is the kind of logic I expect out of a Camaro owner. I can see it now. Your mullet swaying in the wind as you try to explain to the cop how you did nothing wrong.

eraser4g63
01-13-2007, 11:09 PM
Brake checking is Road rage, so is any other thing that could cause harm or injury and done in retaliation against another driver.