PDA

View Full Version : Misc So, i got me a Wii

krisjun2002
12-23-2006, 02:52 PM
After playin the Wii for 4 hours I realized that the overall health of america will get better. I believe you will see the average weight drop, stomachs get flatter and bodies get more tone.... but the only downside to this is noone will have a tan anymore. Because as you spend hours subliminally exercising you do it without any UV exposure.

But other than that, I love this thing. I would of payed a little more for a little bit better graphics but this thing is like unbelievably fun. I bought red steel with the system, how do other games compare graphically, and what other games should i get? I will have Zelda, but my girlfriend wanted to by that for me for Christmas, so i have to hold off.

jR1_kS14
12-23-2006, 05:48 PM
yea my friends has it.. fun factor is good,,but to me it evenually got boring

Nittanys1
12-23-2006, 05:58 PM
I picked up one too. I plan on getting the old school NES games on there! Ill be picking up the excite truck soon...

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-23-2006, 08:37 PM
I can see the "fitness" aspect..

esp. those dumbasses breaking their fucking tv's

AnthonyF
12-23-2006, 09:28 PM
looks really boring and a pain in the ass to play. got me a 360 a few weeks ago, and the LIVE is the greatest thing

TeeJay
12-24-2006, 06:47 AM
looks really boring and a pain in the ass to play. got me a 360 a few weeks ago, and the LIVE is the greatest thing
ok ok, so lemme get this straight...youre saying that sitting there holding a controller pressing buttons is more exciting than actually PLAYING the game?? :thinking: get outta here man, xbox is good and all, im thinkin about gettin one myself, but the wii is not meant to compete with it or ps3. nintendo released it with that concept in mind, to provide an alternative, not the same shit thats already out, ie 360 and ps3. it wasnt meant to have as good or better graphics as those systems (although some of the games coming soon like mario and sonic look BADASS), but to do what nintendo has always done since the 80s...provide something new and different

YokotaS13
12-24-2006, 06:52 AM
adn THATs why you drive a mustang.
You dont like to break the mold

Eric-Aristo-
12-24-2006, 07:19 AM
says the guy with an s13...
never mind that I have one also

AnthonyF
12-24-2006, 08:47 AM
haha...ok. the wii just looks like a pain in the ass.

break the mold? I'm not driving a shitty generic fox body. and I don't sit here and say, my car is better than everyone elses. If I could have gotton the import i wanted, i would have but i could not. so..fuck off with your dumabss statement

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-24-2006, 09:59 AM
oh snap..

but yeah, all this 360 talk and me having an HD tv is making me want one..

AnthonyF
12-24-2006, 10:10 AM
it looks GREAT on HD...too bad i don't have it. :'(

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-24-2006, 10:11 AM
I played COD 3 and I was :eek:

amazing.. but I got motion sickness... LIRL